The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
`Nova wrote:

[The one and only sexiest woman in pro wrestling today Taylor Wilde heads out as she wears a mini skirt revealing part of her ass, but a tank top that say's 'I know, you know, I got it'. She walks down carrying her own mic and wearing high heels she shakes her ass at the crowd for appeal and enters the ring with the arena giving her some mixed reactions kind of forgetting about her TNA time on television, the camera crew gets a close up of her body as she stands there smiling at the crowd wanting more so she goes up on the turnbuckle and points into the crowd and gives a wink towards a guy and hops back down and waves one more time and finally puts the mic up and starts talking]

"Finally I'm here! I don't know where exactly in the world we are but I'm here in the ring again! Yes that's right Taylor Wilde is back bitchesss! I'm going to put the H back in hurting, and the S back in sexy. If you catch up on our pay-per-views and weekly shows, believe me it'll be a night to remember and something you'll wanna watch week-after-week. So yeah some of you may not remember me but I'm Taylor Wilde, I used to be former Knockout tag-team champion on TNA with Sarita, until things were said and done, than wen't our separate ways and I went on to win the Knockouts title, in my TNA DEBUT! Isn't that crazy! I wasn't well known then and i won the title, and how about now?! I mean what heights am I gonna reach here! It'll be amazing to see and I'm glad I'll be competing in front of all of you fans. And i'm sure my in ring time will be worth while, so that's all I have to say and enjoy your night!!"

[Taylor Wilde drops the mic and goes up on the turnbuckle now getting a louder applause as people start to remember her from TNA and the tremendous competitiveness inside of her. They cheer her on as her music blares throughout the arena as she makes her way backstage again to do her hair. When she gets back there she smiles at workers as they pass by and she grabs a water bottle and heads into her locker room where the camera's stop following her ]

Kelly Kelly: *watching Taylor's promo on the screen backstage, taking notice of her* "I've got to meet her, and challenge her to a match!"

[Taylor walks by Kelly wearing jeans and a tank top smiling]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Randy-Orton-with-fans-randy-orton-18486349-600-450

Here we are on Friday morning and tonight is the re-debut of Friday Night Smackdown under the new Creative Team but nothing has changed at all as here we are in the beautiful Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.. a chilling 67 degrees as the limo pulls up to the arena as the idiotic fans who decided to stand out this early in the mornign look at the limo in excitement of who will be coming out of that ride.. the crowd goes silencing as the click of the door opening is hear and from the back of the limo emerges the youngest world champion in history, Randy Orton. The crowd goes crazy in cheers as an immediate smirk appears on his face and he knows they love him and that is going to help going into the Main Event tonight with John Morrison. Randy walks on in a yellowish brown suit as he slowly makes his way into the arena in a viper like fashion looking at the fans with that sadistic smirk but he does clap some hands before entering the ring with the cracking of the bones in his neck he walks forward.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 am

John Morrison walks backstage with his larger than life fur coat and the diamond studded cross shades with a huge smirk on his face. The revolution was televised and the fans didn't do their part. John Morrison got burried because of guys like Orton and Cena and now he is going to show that he belongs in the elite level of top tier guys.

Chris Jericho you know the best in the world fuckin arrives. Jericho talks to a few fans before he runs his hand through his hair because he's cool like that. Jericho then heads down the hall.

William Regal arrives being British
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Can I take Raven (Heel), Kendrick (Face) and Steen (Tweener)?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:55 pm

OFF: Will be posting a Christian and a Ryder promo.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:08 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Dolphrender

[A low lit day-light is upon Philadelphia Pennsylvania, cold day rather with one question his head as he approaches the arena with an arrogant smirk, Dolph Ziggler asks himself this: 'How will he beat the giant Big Red Monster Kane'. Of course he's not going to let anyone hear that but in the back of his mind it's still there. He walks into the arena getting a mixed reaction ignoring the camera and fans as he heads inside to get ready for tonight's World Heavyweight championship showdown with Kane. He heads into his locker-room to get dressed, at that mpoint the camera man stops following Ziggler as he heads in the screen goes blank]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm

everything is updated
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Mark Henry is sitting backstage planning on making an impact this Monday on Raw.

Cody Rhodes is in his locker room pissed off about competing in a triple threat match tonight.

R-Truth is in the gym watching other superstar working out as he tells to himself that no matter what Little Jimmy will do he's going to win the Intercontinental title.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 pm

RED wrote:

Mark Henry is sitting backstage planning on making an impact this Monday on Raw.

Cody Rhodes is in his locker room pissed off about competing in a triple threat match tonight.

R-Truth is in the gym watching other superstar working out as he tells to himself that no matter what Little Jimmy will do he's going to win the Intercontinental title.

Mr Kennedy is walking through the halls and is passing the gym when he notices R-Truth standing in the gym watching guys work out with his tongue sticking out. Kennedy walks in laughing and talks to Truth.

"What the hell man? You do know that nobody likes a stalker, right?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Karl wrote:
RED wrote:

Mr Kennedy is walking through the halls and is passing the gym when he notices R-Truth standing in the gym watching guys work out with his tongue sticking out. Kennedy walks in laughing and talks to Truth.

Truth turns to Kennedy and glares at him.

"Oh so you want to talk about stalkers?"

He turns back into the wall.

"He wants to talk about stalkers!"

He turns back at Kennedy.

"I've been stalked by Little Jimmy my entire career! So yeah I know that no one likes stalkers! No one likes spiders either!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:15 pm

RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:

"I've been stalked by Little Jimmy my entire career! So yeah I know that no one likes stalkers! No one likes spiders either!"

Kennedy shakes his head at Truth, trying to hold back the laughter.

"I hate to steal other people's catchphrases but are you serious bro?"

Kennedy turns to the wall.

"I think he's being serious."

Kennedy turns back to Truth, still trying not to laugh.

"Seriously Truth, drop the act. Nobody is buying all of this Little Jimmy shit and we sure as hell know that spiders aren't going to stop you from winnign matches. Why not go back to being normal and someone that people like to talk to? Nobody likes a nut case who talks to other people."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Karl wrote:
RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:

"Seriously Truth, drop the act. Nobody is buying all of this Little Jimmy shit and we sure as hell know that spiders aren't going to stop you from winnign matches. Why not go back to being normal and someone that people like to talk to? Nobody likes a nut case who talks to other people."

Truth looks behind him. Then he looks around the gym.

"He's here isn't he? Little Jimmy's conspiracy is everywhere! He send you to tell me all those thinks because he knows what I'm capable of! But no George, I am not going to buy this stuff so you drop the act! Tell Little Jimmy that no matter how many lies and conspiracies he will use against me, the Truth will set Me free! And the Truth will make Me the Intercontinental Champion!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:48 pm

RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:

"He's here isn't he? Little Jimmy's conspiracy is everywhere! He send you to tell me all those thinks because he knows what I'm capable of! But no George, I am not going to buy this stuff so you drop the act! Tell Little Jimmy that no matter how many lies and conspiracies he will use against me, the Truth will set Me free! And the Truth will make Me the Intercontinental Champion!"

Kennedy mockingly looks behind Truth before running around in a circle like a dog chasing it's tail.

"Come on Truth, be normal. I know you're still in there.. somewhere. I haven't spoken to any Jimmy lately and the last one I talked to definitely wasn't little. Anyway, back on track here. Nothing will make you the Intercontinental Champion Truth because, after tonight, I will be the Intercontinental Champion and there isn't a damn thing you or Little Jimmy can do about it. Did you manage to understand that?"

"I hope he understood that."

Kennedy turns back to Truth with a slight smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 pm

The fans boo as Christian’s theme blares throughout the arena. Christian walks onto the stage, his Hit The Switch shirt on. He looks out into the crowd, seeing few Christian signs. He scoffs and walks down the ramp. The fans boo him, and he glares at kids wearing Daniel Bryan shirts. He slides into the ring, and orders a mic. He looks over at Tony Chimel, looking confused.

Christian: Don’t you have any respect? Introduce me to these pathetic losers, like your supposed to!

Chimel stands up, looking somewhat scared.

Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen please let me introduce to you at this time, Christian!

Chimel goes to sit down but Christian isn’t done.

Christian: Don’t sit down! That introduction wasn’t good enough! You need to introduce me as the NEXT World Heavyweight Champion!

Chimel stands fully up again and speaks.

Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen please let me introduce to you at this time, the next World Heavyweight Champion, Christian!

Christian smirks.

Christian: Better, now sit down, I’m done with you. How is everyone tonight! I see I’m low on peeps, but nowadays, that’s how I prefer it! I’m competing in this tournament to determine the next World Heavyweight Champion. But come on, really? A tournament? It took me an entire career to get to where I am right now, but I’m thrown into this worthless tournament? I should be handed the belt, for all I’ve done for this company, I’m STILL being disrespected! That just isn’t right! But, whatever. A few weeks in, I’ll be the World Heavyweight Champion. In a few weeks, I won’t need to preach that I deserve one more match. In a few weeks, that is over! When I win the World Title, I guarantee, I will keep the title for months, not A month, not 5 days, MONTHS! I will keep my title, my WORLD Title. I will face any challenge that comes my way with dignity, respect, and courage! Tonight, I guarantee, I will defeat that little submission guy, Daniel Bryan, and go on in this un-needed tournament! Then, I’ll win the title, and do EXACTLY what I said I would do!

Christian drops his mic and leaves the ring. He glares over at Chimel again, and walks up the ramp, backstage.

OFF: I know the promo itself was short, but I was putting more emphasis on the fact that Christian is heel than anything else.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Karl wrote:
RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:

Kennedy mockingly looks behind Truth before running around in a circle like a dog chasing it's tail.

"Come on Truth, be normal. I know you're still in there.. somewhere. I haven't spoken to any Jimmy lately and the last one I talked to definitely wasn't little. Anyway, back on track here. Nothing will make you the Intercontinental Champion Truth because, after tonight, I will be the Intercontinental Champion and there isn't a damn thing you or Little Jimmy can do about it. Did you manage to understand that?"

Truth looks at Kennedy and then he looks at the wall behind Kennedy. He turns his look back on Kennedy.

"Listen Steve, if I know one thing for sure, that is that I'm not losing to a guy that talks to walls!Little Jimmy and everyone else that is hiding behind this cospiracy will go down! I'm leaving here as the Intercontinental Champion and there is not a damn thing that Little Jimmy can do about it. As far as it goes for you...you my friend, You Gon Get Got!"

Truth then turns around and walks off the gym talking to himself.

"I hate Spiders...everyone hates Spiders...even Spiders hate Spiders! Spiders are hatable creatures!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:
Karl wrote:
RED wrote:

Truth looks at Kennedy and then he looks at the wall behind Kennedy. He turns his look back on Kennedy.

"Listen Steve, if I know one thing for sure, that is that I'm not losing to a guy that talks to walls!Little Jimmy and everyone else that is hiding behind this cospiracy will go down! I'm leaving here as the Intercontinental Champion and there is not a damn thing that Little Jimmy can do about it. As far as it goes for you...you my friend, You Gon Get Got!"

Truth then turns around and walks off the gym talking to himself.

"I hate Spiders...everyone hates Spiders...even Spiders hate Spiders! Spiders are hatable creatures!"

Kennedy merely shakes his head at Truth before walking over to the weights and getting a last minute workout session before his match tonight.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 pm

What in blue hell, John has J-Hardy not Karl!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm

OFF: Punk is tweener sorry I havent been on, been busy as fuck for the past few days, promo soon? Maybe
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Kane: *lurking down the halls*

Kelly Kelly: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:37 pm

`Nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
`Nova wrote:

[The one and only sexiest woman in pro wrestling today Taylor Wilde heads out as she wears a mini skirt revealing part of her ass, but a tank top that say's 'I know, you know, I got it'. She walks down carrying her own mic and wearing high heels she shakes her ass at the crowd for appeal and enters the ring with the arena giving her some mixed reactions kind of forgetting about her TNA time on television, the camera crew gets a close up of her body as she stands there smiling at the crowd wanting more so she goes up on the turnbuckle and points into the crowd and gives a wink towards a guy and hops back down and waves one more time and finally puts the mic up and starts talking]

"Finally I'm here! I don't know where exactly in the world we are but I'm here in the ring again! Yes that's right Taylor Wilde is back bitchesss! I'm going to put the H back in hurting, and the S back in sexy. If you catch up on our pay-per-views and weekly shows, believe me it'll be a night to remember and something you'll wanna watch week-after-week. So yeah some of you may not remember me but I'm Taylor Wilde, I used to be former Knockout tag-team champion on TNA with Sarita, until things were said and done, than wen't our separate ways and I went on to win the Knockouts title, in my TNA DEBUT! Isn't that crazy! I wasn't well known then and i won the title, and how about now?! I mean what heights am I gonna reach here! It'll be amazing to see and I'm glad I'll be competing in front of all of you fans. And i'm sure my in ring time will be worth while, so that's all I have to say and enjoy your night!!"

[Taylor Wilde drops the mic and goes up on the turnbuckle now getting a louder applause as people start to remember her from TNA and the tremendous competitiveness inside of her. They cheer her on as her music blares throughout the arena as she makes her way backstage again to do her hair. When she gets back there she smiles at workers as they pass by and she grabs a water bottle and heads into her locker room where the camera's stop following her ]

Kelly Kelly: *watching Taylor's promo on the screen backstage, taking notice of her* "I've got to meet her, and challenge her to a match!"

[Taylor walks by Kelly wearing jeans and a tank top smiling]

Kelly: *notices Taylor* "Taylor...hey Taylor wait up!" *walks up to her*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PWNW2_0tE

Kane: *makes his way to the ring to cut a promo*

Kane: "Dolph Ziegler...on schedule to become my first victim in this World Championship tournament. I will take great pleasure in making sure you do not walk out of this arena on your own feet. I will physically and mentally destroy the will of all of my opponents that cross my path..." "I am here for one reason, and that is to strike fear into others, people should be afraid of me! All of you should be afraid of me!" *points to the crowd* "Everyone in the world should fear...The Devil's...Favorite...Demon!" *unleashes an evil laughter and drops the microphone, followed by the pyro*

Kane: *backward flips out of the ring and heads to the back receiving a huge amount of cheers and some boo's.*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 am

An Update on the current Raw match card for this Monday.

There will be a six man battle royal to determine the new WWE Champion, however the particiapants will be declared after competing in qualifying matches.

1) Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Hardy, 2) CM Punk vs Wade Barrett, 3) Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels, 4) Triple H vs Edge, 5) The Miz vs Zack Ryder & 6) David Otunga vs Raven.

The U.S. Championship will be AWARDED to someone by GM Teddy Long this Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:47 am

Triple H is sitting in his locker room when he hears about his match against Edge on RAW. A sly grin spreads across his face as he thinks about the damage he will cause in order to make a statement Monday night.

Mr Kennedy is sitting backstage, wondering when Smackdown will "air".
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:50 am

R-truth and Cody Rhodes are waiting for the SD results.

Mark Henry is walking around backstage.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:24 am

James Storm: "How ya'll doing out here tonight? How about a little noise for Cowboy, James Storm!"

The crowd respond with a flurry of cheering.

James Storm: "Ya know, I'm not a bad guy! I've gone done a lot of bad things. AMW. *pop* I remember I smashed a bottle o' beer over my partners face and left him layin' in a pool of his own blood. People said they were shocked. I said I didn't care who was shocked. People want the story? People want James Storm to take a lil trip to memory lane for 'em?"

The crowd cheer once more.

James Storm: "SIX time NWA-TNA World Tag Team Champions. NUMEROUS occasions tag team of the year. We was on top of the world! America's Most Wanted, two guys, a tag team, James Storm and Chris Harris!"

The crowd cut James Storm off at the mention of Chris Harris with the following chant - "KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? BRADEN-WALKER! KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? BRADEN-WALKER!" - a smirk escapes the face of James Storm.

James Storm: "Bra- I mean Chris Harris, always thinks for hisself. I'm a champion, I'm a survivor. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Everything was given to him! I had to work for everything. I mean if anything, I worked my damn ass off harder than Chris Harris! And what happend to Harris? He waltzed off to fairy land down here in the WWE. I stayed where I was and what happened? I got thrown into another damn tag team! Now don't get me wrong, Bobby Roode, Bobby Roode is my buddy! Beer Money was a great team! But the same thing happened! We won four TNA World Tag Team Championships, and then, and then, Bobby Roode gets the World Heavyweight Championship. Fair play to Bobby Roode, it didn't bother me none. But I have to say, James Storm is his own man. I wanna be top o' the pile, and that's why I've come here to World Rasslin' Entertainment!"

The crowd pop as Storm takes a swig from his beer bottle.

James Storm: "So I want both the GM's to mosey on down to this here ring, and put out an offer for me to join their brand! Now let's get one thing straight, I don't wanna be your friend, I don't wanna be your buddy! I wanna be your champion! And if I can't get offered this, well then SORRY about your DAMN LUCK!"

Storm paces around the ring awaiting his response as the crowd cheer loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next