The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Edge-wwe-wrestling

>>A red lamborghini pulls into the WWE parking lot as a man wearing a black t-shirt with an ''R'' symbol on it steps out of the vehicle. The man is revealed to be ''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge. Edge then walks over to the arena and enters as staff members run over and take his bags. Edge is now heading to his locker room until ____ stops him.<<

TBC by anyone.

Mark Henry walks in front of Edge.
"I heard a word that you are coming back on Raw. I see now that it's true."

Edge stands there smirking.

''Yeah....point being?''
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

>>A red lamborghini pulls into the WWE parking lot as a man wearing a black t-shirt with an ''R'' symbol on it steps out of the vehicle. The man is revealed to be ''The Rated R Superstar'' Edge. Edge then walks over to the arena and enters as staff members run over and take his bags. Edge is now heading to his locker room until ____ stops him.<<

TBC by anyone.

''Yeah....point being?''

Henry grins.
"Point being that you should stay home. You don't belong in tis business anymore. I've been in the WWE for 15 years and I have yet to win the WWE title because of superstars like you, John Cena and HHH always steeling the spotlight. Well I am not going to allow you to win the WWE Championship again. Your time is up. HBK's time is up. Hunter's time is up. Now it's My time."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Jeff Hardy arrives all the little fan girls screaming and the children jumping up and down. Most the men in attendance are chearing as well because of his daredevil style of wrestling. There are some men whom are rolling their eyes annoyed that people like this guy

John Morrison the Mufasa of Manhood arrives, he walks into the arena from a private enterance you get only if you are allowed at the Palace of Wisdom

William Regal does what British people do ya know drink tea and shit
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Straight from the desk of Teddy Long:

"This coming Monday on Raw there will be a seven men over the top rope battle royal to determine the new WWE Champion! The participants will be: The Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio, the Voice of the Voiceless CM Punk, the returning Rated-R superstar Edge, The Awesome Miz, The Game Triple H, The British Brawler Wade Barrett and the returning Show Stopper Shawn Michaels!

Also, Jeff Hardy will take on David "The A-List" Otunga in a United States Championship match."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Jeff Hardy walks the halls after hearing the announcement.

Jeff Hardy
Well I guess I deserve that, I did just up and leave this company. I guess I deserve to go back to the bottom wrestling nobodies.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

TBC by anyone.

''Yeah....point being?''

Henry grins.
"Point being that you should stay home. You don't belong in tis business anymore. I've been in the WWE for 15 years and I have yet to win the WWE title because of superstars like you, John Cena and HHH always steeling the spotlight. Well I am not going to allow you to win the WWE Championship again. Your time is up. HBK's time is up. Hunter's time is up. Now it's My time."

Edge: ''Okay there big man...Y'see maybe if you actually did something, then maybe just MAYBE you'd actually get somewhere in life. But sitting at home eating chips and watching movies all day won't get you anywhere...like look at me an 11 time world champion, aren't you jealous? Are you Henry? I think you should be because some of the things you do...are just NOT right and I feel bad for you because of it.''
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:
RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

TBC by anyone.

''Yeah....point being?''

Henry grins.

Edge: ''Okay there big man...Y'see maybe if you actually did something, then maybe just MAYBE you'd actually get somewhere in life. But sitting at home eating chips and watching movies all day won't get you anywhere...like look at me an 11 time world champion, aren't you jealous? Are you Henry? I think you should be because some of the things you do...are just NOT right and I feel bad for you because of it.''

Henry glares at Edge.

"You feel bad for me? You feel bad for me? I feel bad for you. You know why? Because you had your chance to stay home and keep yourself safe but your big ego wouldn't let you do that so you decided to come back. That is going to cost you big time Rated-R superstar. Mark my words: When I'm done with you, no one is going to be jealous of you but everyone will feel bad for you."

Henry smirks and turns around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Edge stands there watching Henry...

Edge: ''You think you're mr. big shot? Well you go right ahead and think that because coming monday when I become the new world champion...you will nolonger be known as the ''worlds strongest man.''

Edge chuckles a bit before walking off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Actually Granger, your gonna hate this cause I'm dropping Jeff Harvy cause he's a boring fuck. So Imma be Jericho instead. K. I'm positive of this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

I'll pick up J Hardy.

Let's see how well I go with him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 pm

[AJ Styles is backstage just reading the SD card and looking pretty happy]

[Shawn Michaels is seen reading the RAW Card and looking super happy]

[Jeff Hardy is reading the card also and looks pretty amused]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Christian sees the SmackDown! Match Card, smiles, and continues on.

Zack Ryder sees the announcement for the RAW card, and notices he isn't scheduled in the US Title Match. He says "Are You Serious Bro?" to himself, and goes into his lr.

Shane McMahon is in his office, watching tapes of his matches.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Triple H pulls up outside of the arena for the first time in a limousine. He steps out wearing a custom tailored suit and looks around with a grin on his face as he looks upon the arena. He grabs his luggage from the trunk before walking inside with it trailing behind him. He enters the arena and is heading towards his locker room when _________ confronts him.

A limo pulls up outside with a microphone type logo on the hood. The driver steps out and opens the door, revealing Mr Kennedy. He pushes the driver away before stepping out in tracksuit bottoms and a vest top. He instructs the driver to take his bags inside before walking away from the limousine. He enters the arena and decides to head straight for the gym in preparation for his impending Intercontinental Championship Match tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Karl wrote:
Triple H pulls up outside of the arena for the first time in a limousine. He steps out wearing a custom tailored suit and looks around with a grin on his face as he looks upon the arena. He grabs his luggage from the trunk before walking inside with it trailing behind him. He enters the arena and is heading towards his locker room when Shawn Michaels confronts him.

A limo pulls up outside with a microphone type logo on the hood. The driver steps out and opens the door, revealing Mr Kennedy. He pushes the driver away before stepping out in tracksuit bottoms and a vest top. He instructs the driver to take his bags inside before walking away from the limousine. He enters the arena and decides to head straight for the gym in preparation for his impending Intercontinental Championship Match tomorrow night.

[The Show Stopper, The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels stops him.]

"Hunter, how you been bud? [Shawn gives him a man hug] Not much has changed from the last time I was here. As you have heard we are in the battle royal for the WWE Championship. We are best friends but nothing is stopping me from taking that title. I hope you understand that this is my big chance to win it!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Chris Jericho arrives

John Morrison doing parkour because he's pretty much black

William Regal drinking tea in his little office
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:11 pm

John TPA wrote:
Karl wrote:
Triple H pulls up outside of the arena for the first time in a limousine. He steps out wearing a custom tailored suit and looks around with a grin on his face as he looks upon the arena. He grabs his luggage from the trunk before walking inside with it trailing behind him. He enters the arena and is heading towards his locker room when Shawn Michaels confronts him.

"Hunter, how you been bud? [Shawn gives him a man hug] Not much has changed from the last time I was here. As you have heard we are in the battle royal for the WWE Championship. We are best friends but nothing is stopping me from taking that title. I hope you understand that this is my big chance to win it!"

Triple H chuckles as Shawn says this before placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Yes Shawn, just like it was your big chance to defeat Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26... and 25. However, I am afraid that you will not be winning the WWE Championship anytime soon. You see, that Championship has been heading in my direction for a long time now and it will be arriving very shortly. If I have to overtake you on the way then that is something I am will just be willing to do."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Karl wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Karl wrote:

"Yes Shawn, just like it was your big chance to defeat Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26... and 25. However, I am afraid that you will not be winning the WWE Championship anytime soon. You see, that Championship has been heading in my direction for a long time now and it will be arriving very shortly. If I have to overtake you on the way then that is something I am will just be willing to do."

[Shawn chuckles and pushes Hunter's hand away]

"I knew you would bring that up. Hey I will do it one day bud. Oh you say you have the WWE Title coming to you? Keep dreaming. You had your chances now it is my turn to win it and lead RAW. You can sit back and enjoy the view. Shawn Michaels is about to rise to the top and if I have to super-kick your lights out to do it. So be it."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm

'I AM PERFECTION'

-Dolph Zigglers theme hits as he approaches the edge of the ramp and strokes his hair back and releases it like he's throwing it at somebody as his signature taunt. He then comes down to the ring with a cocky and arrogant smirk spread across his face looking like he has something important to say and that nobody can do a thing about it. He walks to the ring and doesn't use the stairs instead goes directly up to the mat and to the turnbuckle and slowly takes off his cheetah fur jacket and reveals the ripped abs he has as he then grabs a mic from the bell keeper-

Dolph Ziggler

"You don't have to cry Dolph Ziggler is back! I'm ready for anything you guys have here and there's some TNA people on WWE turf? We'll take care of that later. So here's the scoop, WWE has agreed to extend my contract to 3 years with Smackdown so I'm not eligible to be a part of the drafts that may be coming up. And also, I'm putting out a challenge to anyone out in that locker room who thinks he can go toe-to-toe with me. And if anyone were to come out here and issue and construct a match with me it would be a number one contender match. See normally guys would start off here, looking for title opportunities cause they're hungry for gold! And so am I no doubt about it- but I want to PROVE my self , not just demand a title. I mean yeah I WANT it, but I wanna put a giant shock on all you dumb-looking peoples faces when DOLPH ZIGGLER becomes a main eventer and competes for the World Heavyweight championship at WRESTLEMANIA!"

-As Dolph finishes that sentence _______ theme hits as they come out-
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Justin wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Wwe-smackdown-logo
Live - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

>>MATCH CARD <<

Match 1.
Intercontinental Championship Match
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 WWE_IC
R-Truth vs. Mr. Kennedy
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 R-TruthWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Mr_Kennedy

Match 2.
World Heavyweight Championship Tourney
Christian vs. Daniel Bryan
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Christian_CageWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Daniel_Bryan-1

Match 3.
Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Glenn_JacobsWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Dolph_Ziggler

Match 4.
World Heavyweight Championship Tourney [Triple Threat]
AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 AJ_StylesWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 SheamusWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Cody_Rhodes

Main Event

Randy Orton vs. John Morrison
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 OrtonWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Morrison

Just in case somebody missed it....
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Edge is roaming the halls.

Batista has still not arrived.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Nice card looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 am

[The one and only sexiest woman in pro wrestling today Taylor Wilde heads out as she wears a mini skirt revealing part of her ass, but a tank top that say's 'I know, you know, I got it'. She walks down carrying her own mic and wearing high heels she shakes her ass at the crowd for appeal and enters the ring with the arena giving her some mixed reactions kind of forgetting about her TNA time on television, the camera crew gets a close up of her body as she stands there smiling at the crowd wanting more so she goes up on the turnbuckle and points into the crowd and gives a wink towards a guy and hops back down and waves one more time and finally puts the mic up and starts talking]

"Finally I'm here! I don't know where exactly in the world we are but I'm here in the ring again! Yes that's right Taylor Wilde is back bitchesss! I'm going to put the H back in hurting, and the S back in sexy. If you catch up on our pay-per-views and weekly shows, believe me it'll be a night to remember and something you'll wanna watch week-after-week. So yeah some of you may not remember me but I'm Taylor Wilde, I used to be former Knockout tag-team champion on TNA with Sarita, until things were said and done, than wen't our separate ways and I went on to win the Knockouts title, in my TNA DEBUT! Isn't that crazy! I wasn't well known then and i won the title, and how about now?! I mean what heights am I gonna reach here! It'll be amazing to see and I'm glad I'll be competing in front of all of you fans. And i'm sure my in ring time will be worth while, so that's all I have to say and enjoy your night!!"

[Taylor Wilde drops the mic and goes up on the turnbuckle now getting a louder applause as people start to remember her from TNA and the tremendous competitiveness inside of her. They cheer her on as her music blares throughout the arena as she makes her way backstage again to do her hair. When she gets back there she smiles at workers as they pass by and she grabs a water bottle and heads into her locker room where the camera's stop following her ]

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 am

John TPA wrote:
Karl wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Shawn chuckles and pushes Hunter's hand away]

"I knew you would bring that up. Hey I will do it one day bud. Oh you say you have the WWE Title coming to you? Keep dreaming. You had your chances now it is my turn to win it and lead RAW. You can sit back and enjoy the view. Shawn Michaels is about to rise to the top and if I have to super-kick your lights out to do it. So be it."

Triple H shakes his head at Shawn while still grinning.

"Keep telling yourself that Shawn because no matter how many times you try, you will never out shine me."

OOC - Sorry for not replying last night, I went to bed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 am

`Nova wrote:

[The one and only sexiest woman in pro wrestling today Taylor Wilde heads out as she wears a mini skirt revealing part of her ass, but a tank top that say's 'I know, you know, I got it'. She walks down carrying her own mic and wearing high heels she shakes her ass at the crowd for appeal and enters the ring with the arena giving her some mixed reactions kind of forgetting about her TNA time on television, the camera crew gets a close up of her body as she stands there smiling at the crowd wanting more so she goes up on the turnbuckle and points into the crowd and gives a wink towards a guy and hops back down and waves one more time and finally puts the mic up and starts talking]

"Finally I'm here! I don't know where exactly in the world we are but I'm here in the ring again! Yes that's right Taylor Wilde is back bitchesss! I'm going to put the H back in hurting, and the S back in sexy. If you catch up on our pay-per-views and weekly shows, believe me it'll be a night to remember and something you'll wanna watch week-after-week. So yeah some of you may not remember me but I'm Taylor Wilde, I used to be former Knockout tag-team champion on TNA with Sarita, until things were said and done, than wen't our separate ways and I went on to win the Knockouts title, in my TNA DEBUT! Isn't that crazy! I wasn't well known then and i won the title, and how about now?! I mean what heights am I gonna reach here! It'll be amazing to see and I'm glad I'll be competing in front of all of you fans. And i'm sure my in ring time will be worth while, so that's all I have to say and enjoy your night!!"

[Taylor Wilde drops the mic and goes up on the turnbuckle now getting a louder applause as people start to remember her from TNA and the tremendous competitiveness inside of her. They cheer her on as her music blares throughout the arena as she makes her way backstage again to do her hair. When she gets back there she smiles at workers as they pass by and she grabs a water bottle and heads into her locker room where the camera's stop following her ]

Kelly Kelly: *watching Taylor's promo on the screen backstage, taking notice of her* "I've got to meet her, and challenge her to a match!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 am

Kane: *roaming around backstage in dark corridors focusing on his match with Dolph Ziegler tonight*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next