The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Karl wrote:
Triple H is standing backstage by a monitor, waiting for Edge to come out to the ring so he can hear what garbage will come out of his mouth. He decides that he may even go out and confront him when he is out there.

Mr Kennedy walks through the halls, extremely bored.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Batista

Dave Batista glares at Kennedy as he walks past him. He then stops and turns back ready to say something.

The Animal Dave Batista: ''Well if it isn't mr. loud mouth himself, Mr. Kennedy. How's it going champ?''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:
Triple H is standing backstage by a monitor, waiting for Edge to come out to the ring so he can hear what garbage will come out of his mouth. He decides that he may even go out and confront him when he is out there.

Dave Batista glares at Kennedy as he walks past him. He then stops and turns back ready to say something.

The Animal Dave Batista: ''Well if it isn't mr. loud mouth himself, Mr. Kennedy. How's it going champ?''

Kennedy turns around as he hears someone mention his name. He looks him up and down before speaking.

"Hey, when did you get a job here Mason? Last time I saw you, you were a nobody. Looks like nothing's changed."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:

Kennedy turns around as he hears someone mention his name. He looks him up and down before speaking.

"Hey, when did you get a job here Mason? Last time I saw you, you were a nobody. Looks like nothing's changed."

Batista smirks.

The Animal Batista: ''Funny. Listen Ken, nobody likes listening to your childish jokes so how about you calm down a bit maybe take a chill pill or something. It's all cool if your still pissed because little jimmy kicked you're ass on live television. Like common dude. That IS pretty sad.''

Batista chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:

Batista smirks.

The Animal Batista: ''Funny. Listen Ken, nobody likes listening to your childish jokes so how about you calm down a bit maybe take a chill pill or something. It's all cool if your still pissed because little jimmy kicked you're ass on live television. Like common dude. That IS pretty sad.''

Batista chuckles.

Kennedy takes a step back in mock surprise.

"At least I actually had a match and didn't have to cowardly attack someone just to get myself noticed. Also, in case you didn't notice he cheated to win and that is why I am going to kick his ass this Friday and do what I should have done last week; win the Intercontinental Championship. As for you, you will be getting your ass handed to you by Cody Rhodes so who is going to be looking sad now?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Cody Rhodes comes out accompanied by two men that he likes to call "baggers". The baggers are handing some paper-bags into the fans. Rhodes gets into the ring and gets a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen please let me provide you with these paper-bags...in an attempt to keep your uglyness buried in the shadows. Baggers do your job!"

Rhodes looks on as the baggers keep sharing paper-bags into the audience. Rhodes asks one of them to give him one paper-bag.

"I stand in this ring as the future of the WWE and current face of SmackDown. Apparently there are some people that want to keep me down and off of the main event picture. Dave Batista I hope that you are wearing the paper-bag that I gave you right now, and I also hope that you are watching from the back. Dave I don't believe that you screwed me out of my World Heavyweight title shot just because you felt like it. I do believe that you are still someone's right hand man. Just like when you worked for Triple H back in Evolution now you are working for someone else. That someone wants me to stay away from the World title picture so he or she ordered you to attack me during my triple threat match against AJ Styles and Sheamus. So I want you and your boss to know that I will find out who is behind this conspiracy and justice will be served. Because when I do find that person I'm going to personally place this paper-bag over his head, look him in the eye and tell him that I am the face of the WWE. I am..."

"HOLD ON! HOLD ON A SECOND!"

The crowd boos as R-Truth comes out holding a mic.

"Did I just hear...Conspiracy? C-O-N...Spiracy? You wanna talk about conspiracy? I've been a victim of a company wide conspiracy!"

Truth walks into the steel steps and gets into the ring.

"In case you missed it, last Wednesday night on SmackDown I got screwed! I was supposed to win the Intercontinental Championship! But you know what happened? George Kennedy screwed me!"

The crowd laughs.

"Yeah, that Mr. Kennedyis not a Mister! He's a friend of Little Jimmy! He cheated to beat me for the Intercontinental title!"

Rhodes moves his hand in front of Truth's face.

"Do you even hear what you say? You won the Intercontinental title on SmackDown, you beat Kennedy what's wrong with you?"

Truth smirks.

"What's wrong with me? Spiders! That'swhat's wrong with me! Spiders!"

Rhodes hands the paper-bag to R-Truth.

"Do me a favor and place this paper-bag over your head."

Truth places the paper bag over his head and crosses his arms as the crowd laughs.

"So this is going to protect me from spiders? Seriously? You need a doctor!"

Rhodes shakes his head.

"Someone really needs a doctor but that's not me. What is the matter with you? You won the title you are the Intercontinental Champion! What did you do to the Intercontinental title? Where is it? Where did you left it?"

Truth takes the bag off and throws it down.

"That's what I'm telling you! Little Jimmy took my title! He gave it to the president! He gave it to Kennedy! You want to know where it is right now? I bet it's in a dark place surrounded by spiders!"

Suddenly the laughing stops as the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes out. Henry makes his way to the ring as Rhodes and Truth are looking on. Henry gets into the ring and stares down the other two men. Rhodes, being very smart, decides to slide out of the ring. Truth picks up the paper-bag and exits the ring too. Rhodes and Truth head into backstage. Henry gets a microphone.

"I hope that all of you had fun so far, because the fun stops tommorow night on Raw. See, tomorrow night will mark the return of great superstars like Edge, Triple H...and Shawn Michaels!"

The crowd cheers.

"SHUT UP! It makes me sick the fact that some people don't know when to give up! For the past 10 years Triple H and Edge have become two of the most popular Raw superstars with over ten World titles on their record. Shawn Michaels has been the face of the WWE for the past two decades. Well enough is enough! We've seen enough of Triple H, enough of Edge, enough of HBK, enough of The Undertaker, enough of John Cena! The place is starting to clear. John Cena is gone, Undertaker is gone, now Raw needs a new man to be on the top. That man is going to be me! I waited for 15 years to become the WWE Champion. So tommorow night my path of destruction will begin and it will end when I'm the WWE Champion! Everyone is going to bow down to the World's Strongest Man! Everyone will recognize me as the World's most Dangerous Man! And when I'm done cleaning Raw off of it's dirt everyone will know that Mark Henry is the WWE Champion!"

Henry drops down the mic and exits the ring.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 pm

SP wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 BigShow

A black Dodge RAM Truck pulls into the WWE Arena, and drives up to the parking spot. Good ol' Country Music blares throughout the speakers, as the windows are just cracked atad bit. The truck stops and the music turns off. The door swings open and Big Show steps out! The audiance outside, with the VIP tickets, cheer for him. Big Show closes the door and walks around to the trunk. He opens it and pulls out a large suitcase. Big Show stands it up and closes the trunk, wheeling his clothing to the door. Big Show heads to the arena doors, strooling his belongings. Big Show stops for the fans and raises his giantic fist in the air, allowing that fans to take pictures. Big Show them winks at the crowd, and continues to smile. He opens the door and takes his luggage, walking inside, and dissapearing behind the door. The Big Show walks through the hallways, still feeling alittle pain after Triple H's cheap shot last night. Big Show just shakes his head and continues down the hall-way.

TBC by Anyone.

---------

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 SinCaraRudo
Sin Cara (Negro) is yet to arrive. It is rumored he will make his first appearence, this friday on Smackdown.

OFF: Justin/Granger/Karl should all get on MSN.

The Raw GM Theodore Long walks up to the Big Show.

"Hey there big man nice to see you back on Raw."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:

Batista smirks.

Batista chuckles.

"At least I actually had a match and didn't have to cowardly attack someone just to get myself noticed. Also, in case you didn't notice he cheated to win and that is why I am going to kick his ass this Friday and do what I should have done last week; win the Intercontinental Championship. As for you, you will be getting your ass handed to you by Cody Rhodes so who is going to be looking sad now?"

Batista grins.

The Animal Batista: ''Again with the jokes...please. And like I said, I did what I did to Cody just for the hell of it. I'm sure if you had the chance, you would have done it too and for whoever thinks Cody Rhodes is going to be the one coming out on top this Friday must be absolutely crazy. Cody Rhodes isn't even on my level, I took him out because he shouldn't even be near the world championship. He still needs a tad bit more improvement before he can fight for the top prize. Take you for an example. I don't even want to fight Cody, but since this match is already scheduled...I will and I will win. I guarantee it. But once I'm done with Cody, I will become the next World Champion. I promise.''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:
Karl wrote:

Batista smirks.

Batista chuckles.

Batista grins.

The Animal Batista: ''Again with the jokes...please. And like I said, I did what I did to Cody just for the hell of it. I'm sure if you had the chance, you would have done it too and for whoever thinks Cody Rhodes is going to be the one coming out on top this Friday must be absolutely crazy. Cody Rhodes isn't even on my level, I took him out because he shouldn't even be near the world championship. He still needs a tad bit more improvement before he can fight for the top prize. Take you for an example. I don't even want to fight Cody, but since this match is already scheduled...I will and I will win. I guarantee it. But once I'm done with Cody, I will become the next World Champion. I promise.''

Kennedy slaps his head as if to admit making a mistake.

"Of course, what was I thinking; only a roided up freak could be on your level. However Mason, you are wrong on so many levels. You see you are the epitome of a man who thinks he is better than he truly is. Anyone can take you Mason and you know it. As for being the next World Champion, you've got no chance man. Cody will destroy you on Friday and then you can go back to being the Batista wannabe."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

Who do you think is going to leave St. Louis Missouri as the WWE Champion?

a) Triple H, b) Edge, c) The Miz, d) CM Punk, e) Someone else.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

Duh! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

Its obviously gonna be the INTERNET Champion, Zack Ryder!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:47 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

Umm hmm.. C! The only one deserving!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:47 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

How predictable.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:58 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

How predictable.

:O
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 pm

The crowd goes incredibly insane as they hear Edge's theme song play. Just then, smoke begins to spread across the ramp as a man wearing black shades, a black t-shirt and blue jeans slowly walks out. It is hard to see who it is as the smoke is in the way. The man then walks on out, takes off the shades to reveal himself to be the Rated R Superstar Edge. Edge is holding a bottle of water in his right hand and a microphone in the other. He walks down the ramp as he slides into the ring doing his special taunt, he then stands up as he takes a sip out of the water. He then spits the water out mocking The Game Triple H as he throws the bottle away.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
''Ladies and gentlemen you are looking at you're NEXT WWE Champion! Haha, yea not Shawn Michaels, not Triple H hell not even Jeff Hardy...ME The Ultimate Opportunist Edge! Tomorrow night, I promise you all that I will be walking out of St. Louis, Missouri as your new WWE champion! Anyway, I came out here not only to make fun of Triple H but I came out here to talk about each and every one of my opponents tomorrow night. Now, lets start off with ''The Game'' Triple H. Honestly, this man is almost too old to function. He's been in this business for several years now and he's become a nobody. Seriously I wouldn't lie to you, he's old school, nobody talks about the ol' HHH anymore. The man wants to come out here and critisize me and everyone else? Fine, your win. But coming tomorrow night Hunter, you will nolonger be known as ''The King of Kings'' because you'll be known as a loser, and a coward. The things you should have been called a long time ago. That's enough of him....next we have ''The Showstopper'' Shawn Michaels. You see, this man I actually somewhat respected. Me and him we've had our bad days and we've had our good days. He's beaten me, and I've beaten him. So this man will probably be the only challenge for me tomorrow night & I wish him the best of luck. As for Jeff Hardy, I seriously can't remember anything about this guy only that he's been some drug dealer or whatever but we all get the point of that anyways....who do we have next? Oh yea! Alberto Del Rio! Chea, you know what...I give up! You've all heard enough from me...''

All of a sudden, Edge is cut off as _____'s theme song plays.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Justin wrote:

The crowd goes incredibly insane as they hear Edge's theme song play. Just then, smoke begins to spread across the ramp as a man wearing black shades, a black t-shirt and blue jeans slowly walks out. It is hard to see who it is as the smoke is in the way. The man then walks on out, takes off the shades to reveal himself to be the Rated R Superstar Edge. Edge is holding a bottle of water in his right hand and a microphone in the other. He walks down the ramp as he slides into the ring doing his special taunt, he then stands up as he takes a sip out of the water. He then spits the water out mocking The Game Triple H as he throws the bottle away.

''Ladies and gentlemen you are looking at you're NEXT WWE Champion! Haha, yea not Shawn Michaels, not Triple H hell not even Jeff Hardy...ME The Ultimate Opportunist Edge! Tomorrow night, I promise you all that I will be walking out of St. Louis, Missouri as your new WWE champion! Anyway, I came out here not only to make fun of Triple H but I came out here to talk about each and every one of my opponents tomorrow night. Now, lets start off with ''The Game'' Triple H. Honestly, this man is almost too old to function. He's been in this business for several years now and he's become a nobody. Seriously I wouldn't lie to you, he's old school, nobody talks about the ol' HHH anymore. The man wants to come out here and critisize me and everyone else? Fine, your win. But coming tomorrow night Hunter, you will nolonger be known as ''The King of Kings'' because you'll be known as a loser, and a coward. The things you should have been called a long time ago. That's enough of him....next we have ''The Showstopper'' Shawn Michaels. You see, this man I actually somewhat respected. Me and him we've had our bad days and we've had our good days. He's beaten me, and I've beaten him. So this man will probably be the only challenge for me tomorrow night & I wish him the best of luck. As for Jeff Hardy, I seriously can't remember anything about this guy only that he's been some drug dealer or whatever but we all get the point of that anyways....who do we have next? Oh yea! Alberto Del Rio! Chea, you know what...I give up! You've all heard enough from me...''

All of a sudden, Edge is cut off as Triple H walks out onto the stage to no music.

Triple H slowly walks out into the spotlight to huge boos from the crowd. He has a mic in hand and shakes his head at Edge before speaking.

"Edge I am nowhere near a loser or a coward. I am the biggest and baddest guy in this company and I have proved that on several occasions. Edge you are nothing but a stepping stone on my way to my next WWE Championship reign and tomorrow night you stand no chance of defeating me. The only way you have ever accomplished anything is by sleeping with the boos and, to be honest, I don't really see Theodore Long agreeing to that."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Karl wrote:
Justin wrote:

All of a sudden, Edge is cut off as Triple H walks out onto the stage to no music.

Triple H slowly walks out into the spotlight to huge boos from the crowd. He has a mic in hand and shakes his head at Edge before speaking.

"Edge I am nowhere near a loser or a coward. I am the biggest and baddest guy in this company and I have proved that on several occasions. Edge you are nothing but a stepping stone on my way to my next WWE Championship reign and tomorrow night you stand no chance of defeating me. The only way you have ever accomplished anything is by sleeping with the boos and, to be honest, I don't really see Theodore Long agreeing to that."

''Hunter...hunter...hunter....am I not surprised to see you out here. Listen old man, you can say whatever the hell you want about me because we all know that it isn't true. You've turned into an old grudge. Nobody likes you anymore so I think you're time is up. Hunter, it is time to hang up your boots... Actually now that I've thought of it, you should of done a long time ago after you got you're ass kicked by The Undertaker. Hah, remember that? Such good moments. Hunter, you make me sick, and on Monday I just can't wait to beat the living hell outta you.''

Edge stands there looking very serious.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 pm

I would reply but I am really busy so if you want we can do this tomorrow. Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I could join in.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Raw Quiz:

"The Heart Break Kid" SHAWN MICHAELS!
Back to top Go down
@HeelCodeBroken
Jobber
Jobber
@HeelCodeBroken

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Me sign up as Hunico.
Back to top Go down
@HeelCodeBroken
Jobber
Jobber
@HeelCodeBroken

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Make that Sin Cara Negro actually.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Sin Cara is taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 9 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next