The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 am

Fuck RAW.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 am

ECCW TERROR
Monday, September 19, 2011 // "Who Will it Be?"

SEGMENT ONE: The System on the Mic

Randall Westbrooks, Michael Chains, and Matt Chaos, collectively known as the System, come out to the ring and say that management in EFNW has been trying to keep them away from the spotlight in fear that they may reveal the truth about the company's bad side. He said that their views are welcome on ECCW TV however, and will be using this mic time to explain their thoughts. They rant on why they like ECCW better and shoot down rumors of backstage politicking going on. They remind the fans of their mission; to make the industry more like ECCW; make it into something much better. They refer to the two sides as the "ECCW style" and the "EFNW style," claiming that they must first of all rid the industry of the EFNW guys but also weed out the weakest links of ECCW too, which they say they will do in their match tonight.

MATCH ONE: 6-Man Tag Team Match
Randall Westbrooks & Michael Chains & Matt Chaos vs. Andrew Gold & Ted Streets & Stigma

A quick match in comparison to some recent opening matches. The System don't seem to have any kind of trouble making quick and effective work of their enemies. After the match, they boot all three out of the ring to cement their dominance. The pin was secured by Michael Chains, who finished off Ted Streets as Randall did away with Andrew and Matt struggled with Stigma.

WINNERS: Randall Westbrooks & Michael Chains & Matt Chaos

SEGMENT TWO: Jessica Evans Catches Sophie Mac Backstage

Backstage, Jessica Evans is preparing for her match up next by stretching and warming up, when Sophie Mac approaches her, starting to abuse her verbally and talk her down. Jessica tells Sophie that she thinks she's good because she is at the top of a weak division of weak women. Sophie doesn't seem offended by the comments. Jessica tells Sophie to pay attention to her next match, because she may soon suffer a similar fate.

MATCH TWO: Diva Match
Jessica Evans vs. Jenny

Jenny got off to a quick start before Jessica realized that the ECCW Women's Champion, Sophie Mac herself, was watching her up close from the stage. This seemed to assist Jessica and help her regain focus, as she turned things around rather quickly. She ended the match with a devastating finish, looking to have knocked Jenny out.

WINNER: Jessica Evans

MATCH THREE: ECCW Television Championship Match
Hunter J (c) vs. Matt Brooks

This is a rematch from the absolutely brutal steel cage main event match between Hunter J and Matt Brooks, where Hunter finally exacted revenge on Matt and won the title from him. The first actual back and forth match-up of the night. Matt kept trying to put Hunter away with quick finisher attempts and some roll ups and school boy pins every now and again, obviously trying to sneak a win in. Hunter would prove to be having none of it; as he ended the match in decisive fashion and won with a clean three count.

WINNER: Hunter J

SEGMENT THREE: The Jerichos Talking

Matthew Jericho and Stephen Jericho are shown backstage, talking to one another in their shared office. They seem to be talking about a mysteriously un-named figure at first, until it becomes clear that the person they're speaking of is Venom. Both state that they have no idea what is going on, as there has been no trace whatsoever of Venom since All or Nothing over a week ago. Stephen leaves the office, telling Matthew he'll keep attempting to make contact.

MATCH FOUR: Terror Pure Championship Match
Surge (c) vs. Jeff Daniels

Jeff Daniels, who earned number one contender status on last week's episode of Terror, squares off against Surge, who is putting his Terror Pure title up on the line tonight. For the first time ever in ECCW, Surge brings his EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship to the ring with him, being sure to put it in a safe place during the match. It is a good back and forth match with both men getting in their fair share of offense. There is quite a bit more mat wrestling and submission holds than normal, keeping a fluid and technical style going throughout the contest. Towards the end, Jeff lifted Surge up onto his shoulders and attempted what appeared to be a fireman's carry, but Surge countered and reversed it into the Psycho Driver and got the pin for the three.

WINNER: Surge

SEGMENT FOUR: Michael DeJesus' Challenge After the Match

After the match, Michael DeJesus came to the ring carrying his EFNW International title, telling Surge that he's been watching him in both ECCW and EFNW and thinks that it would be interesting to see what would happen in a match between the two. Surge then accepts a champion versus champion match, telling Michael he might as well put it all on the line; adding in the stipulation that the winner gets both the ECCW Terror Pure Championship and the EFNW International Champion.

MATCH FIVE: Terror MITB Holder in Action
Angel vs. Ryan Andrews

Another very good match, where Angel came to the ring holding his Terror Money in the Bank briefcase. There is a lot of back and forth, where Ryan consistently attempted to overpower Angel, but Angel's skill and load of athleticism prevented Ryan from ever getting a strong lead in the match. At the end of the match, Ryan picked up the briefcase, a common distraction, as Angel rolled him up for the one, two, three, looking smug afterwards.

WINNER: Angel

MATCH SIX: Non-Title Match
Casey Anomaly vs. Daniel Evans (w/ Tiger Boy)

Word gets out prior to the match that the number one contenders for the ECCW Tag Team Championships, Christian Storm and Jacob Adams, have been banned from showing up at all for tonight's main event contest. Daniel Evans is allowed to have Tiger Boy in his corner however, as the two technically sound competitors put on a great showing. At the end of the match, Casey looked to be thinking of a way to put Daniel away with a message. He opted to pick up his skateboard, but to the referee's relief, dropped it. He then locked in the Long and Winding Road, in what would presumably be a tribute to Cyrus Black. Daniel has no choice but to tap out, although he hung in there for a while. Casey can be seen and head mouthing the words, "I'm Cyrus' favorite," probably to send a strong message to Angel.

WINNER: Casey Anomaly
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:45 am

Surge is backstage, snorting cocaine as he wonders out-loud, "I wonder when that champ vs champ match is gonna take place..."

Quote :
Yes, Jarrett, when shall it take place?

"Who the Hell is Jarrett?", Surge shrugs as he goes back to his drugs. It rhymes, get it? DO YOU FUCKING GET IT~!!??
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:06 am

[Michael DeJesus is seen backstage thinking maybe that Champion vs Champion match will happen at Trick or Treat instead of Surge vs Jeff Daniels which happened tonight and stuff]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 am

We cut to the office of Matthew Jericho ~ !!

Matthew Jericho: "Harry, this is starting to get out of hand. How about we just call it a truce?"

Harry Jones: "I agree with you; this is no longer ECCW vs. EFNW. No more business; the battle is over...but the war has just begun! This is now ECCW vs. The Best in the World; Harry Jones!"

Jones pushes Jericho onto the floor and then throws Matthew's table across the room.

Harry Jones: "Business is about to pick up. Do not miss my exclusive promo tonight! Yeah, I think I might give you and your buddies a little shout out."

Jones exits the room ~ !!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 am

Elemental is preparing for his tag team match on Crush, teaming with the man he'll beat in a singles match sometime, Larson Zurback.

Bruiser Bigshot is hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 am

OT: Can you add the other caw i posted you forgot i think, if so add Zoey to crush cause her and Alex Nova are a couple Razz

*Alex Nova arrives for the first time in the ECCW arena and takes a look around with Zoey attached to his arm closely feeling nervous *
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 am

Alex Nova #1. TW Mark wrote:
OT: Can you add the other caw i posted you forgot i think, if so add Zoey to crush cause her and Alex Nova are a couple Razz

*Alex Nova arrives for the first time in the ECCW arena and takes a look around with Zoey attached to his arm closely feeling nervous *

[Kevin Evans and Jessica Evans walk up to the couple]

Kevin:

"So you two are newbies here"

[Evans evil smirk appears]

"Fresh meat"

[Evans smiles]

"So how are ya?"

[Jessica looks at Zoey]

"My name is Jessica Evans, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

[Matt Brooks is walking around the arena, not bothered about his loss to Hunter J because he knows he is on his way to bigger and better things.]

[Peter Linch sits in his locker room with the Crush Money In The Bank briefcase sitting next to him. He gets to his feet and picks up his briefcase before leaving his locker room where _______ is stood, waiting on him.]

[Mikey Wreckingball is walking around backstage aimlessly, wondering if he will get a match tomorrow night on Crush.]
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Jeff Daniels arrives..I guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:02 pm

John TPA wrote:

Kevin:

"Fresh meat"

[Evans smiles]

"So how are ya?"

[Jessica looks at Zoey]

Kevin: "We're totally not brother and sister."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Surge is at a Canadian Government office, changing his name to Mr. Satan...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 pm

*Crush Legend's Champion Dustin Shore arrives backstage, bags and title belt in hand.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Narrator: "Now, back to the plot..."

Harry Jones enters Surge's hotel room with his video camera, hoping to get some advice from the Extreme Heavyweight Champion ~ !!

Harry Jones: “Hey Surge.”

Surge is so indulged with the brown tabby cat sitting on his lap that he does not even hear Harry. Harry sneaks up right behind Surge’s head and blows a mouthful of oxygen into Surge’s ear, but Harry’s efforts do not come full circle. Surge deeply gazes into the eyes of the cat, before mumbling;

Surge: “Who wubs yew, Mr. Kitty? That's right, I wub yew, I wub yew a wot.”

Harry raises an eyebrow and thinks out loud.

Harry Jones: “I thought he ate a cat once?”

The cat yelps, before jumping off of Surge’s lap and jumping a metre’s length away from Surge. The cat gingerly prances across the room as Surge turns around and quizzically raises an eyebrow behind his mask...then punches Jones in the ear.

Surge: “Eat a dick, Jones.”

Harry stumbles, holding his ear. He stands up.

Harry Jones: “The Hell was that for?"

Surge: “Fuck you, interrupting my quality time with Mr. Kitty.”

Harry Jones: “Fuck me?”

Surge: “I'm going to rape. But why did you have to bring that up?”

Harry Jones: “I can’t shut up when I’m nervous…I think I need an adult.”

Surge: “I AM AN ADULT!”

Jones jumps backwards and cries out in a nervous manner, before regaining his composure.

Harry Jones: “Anywhore, I came in here to ask you about the gig between ECCW and EFNW.”

Surge: “ECCW is gay...like Hardcore Demon, Jake Lyndon and Jarrett Calloway, all crushed together into one big gay ball of gayness.”

Harry Jones: “That is pretty much why I am in here. I was just curious as to why you still wrestle for that company knowing what the Jericho brothers and Calloway does to that company.”

Surge: “Because those pieces of shit are trying to make us all masturbate to their stupid campaign that EFNW represents bad wrestling, when the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Champion wrestles in ECCW as their Pure Champion. Their idiocies continue because that total fucking loser with a big flappy vagina Jarrett – you know Jarrett, right?”

Harry Jones: “No, but continue anyslut.”

Surge: “Jarrett is basically this corporate piece of garbage, shitty excuse for a pro wrestler who happens to be the heart and soul of that shitty indy promotion. Well the thing is; Jarrett voluntarily went out on a limb to declare himself the EFNW World Champion – kind of like what you did with the Crush World Championship!”

Harry Jones: “Wow, now I know!”

Surge: "Anyways, when you come home...expect your parents to be...incapacitated...”

Harry Jones: “Oh...”

Surge: “So, anything else.”

Harry Jones: “Yeah, I am thinking of doing a shoot promo on ECCW and Jarrett Calloway.”

Surge: “Oh yeah, show me what you got. I guess I can stop raping for a minute and listen…”

Harry Jones: “Okay, it goes a little something like this… Ever since the day EFNW opened it’s doors, I have been the spiritual leader of this great promotion! Being that leader, I wish to point out to you all that this supposed "EFNW World Champion", this apparent "legend" is nothing more than a fraud, a sham, a pathetic shadow of the man he once was! Yes, once upon a time, he was arguably one of the best professional wrestlers to have graced this sport, but that time has long gone, disappeared to the annals of history and become nothing more than dust in the wind, a distant memory in the corner of your collective minds which you can't quite recall, but was sure that happened somewhere in some long forgotten moment of reality when he became united with Matthew Jericho. Jericho has - ”

Surge: “By Odin’s Beard…”

Harry Jones: “What?”

Surge: “That was sorta gay…really gay.”

Harry Jones: “How and why was that ‘gay’? Not that I have anything against that choice of lifestyle.”

Surge: “Neither do I, but you’re acting like a total bitch. What you need to do is sign a contract for ECCW, prove to everybody that you’re the best and then bam! Even the rapeable, bed wetting ECCW fans will be on their knees.”

Harry Jones: “So I should fuck the shoot and go wrestle for the other promotion?”

Surge: “Yeah, just like all the other EFNW dudes that wrestle there. To be honest, we only do it for the money though.”

Harry Jones: “I doubt Matthew will sign me another contract though.”

Surge: “Whatever, just see what happens.”

Harry Jones: “So what have you got planned for the night?”

Surge: “Gonna go watch some Dragon Ball Z, followed by some hardcore lesbian tentacle porn to calm myself down. What about you?”

Harry Jones: “Niceee! Well, I’m supposed to go grab a drink with Dan Maskell - ”

Surge: “Dan Maskell is a queer.”

Harry Jones: “He is my best friend…”

Surge: “Yeah?”

Harry Jones: “Hey, is that Chris Judd?”

The camera turns into an array of static.

[ PROMO OVER ]

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 pm

They're not brothers...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:23 am

Oliver Walker promo tonight!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 am

John TPA wrote:

Kevin:

"Fresh meat"

[Evans smiles]

"So how are ya?"

[Jessica looks at Zoey]

[Zoey grins while staring at Jessica with a sarcastic smile]

Alex Nova:

"Yeah i guess you can call us new-"

[Zoey cuts in]

"New power couple, you see Alex and i here have destroyed many couples in the last businesses we were a part of and if you have any doubts of taking us down just because we're new comers, well honey things are about to get physical, cause there's no space for TWO power couples.."

[Alex Nova looks at her shocked and awaits a reply in the awkward silence]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 am

John TPA wrote:

Kevin:

"Fresh meat"

[Evans smiles]

"So how are ya?"

[Jessica looks at Zoey]

[Zoey grins while staring at Jessica with a sarcastic smile]

Alex Nova:

"Yeah i guess you can call us new-"

[Zoey cuts in]

"New power couple, you see Alex and i here have destroyed many couples in the last businesses we were a part of and if you have any doubts of taking us down just because we're new comers, well honey things are about to get physical, cause there's no space for TWO power couples.."

[Alex Nova looks at her shocked and awaits a reply in the awkward silence]

[Evans face changes again]

"You REALLY think you will end us? REALLY?! Zoey and Alex you two are new here and don't know the rules. I run this place I make people my bitches and you two are the new ones. If you don't like leave."

Jessica:

"I will have fun knocking you out."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Definetly not playing Gears, I'll tell you that much.

Okay, you caught me. I'm playing Gears.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 pm

OT: Sorry for the delay, but I will be releasing tonight's Crush card in just a few minutes. Remember, it's a Terror/Crush supershow and in preparation for the Trick or Treat PPV, the matches/stipulations/competitors, etc. will be decided by all of you guys!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Sorry for the delay, but I will be releasing tonight's Crush card in just a few minutes. Remember, it's a Terror/Crush supershow and in preparation for the Trick or Treat PPV, the matches/stipulations/competitors, etc. will be decided by all of you guys!
Even me?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm

TONIGHT'S TERROR/CRUSH SUPERSHOW CARD:

To vote, simply post on this thread with your choices. Do it like this:

1. A
2. B
3. C

etc.

1. Amy vs. (a) Amber (b) Jenny (c) Jessica Evans [loser leaves ECCW]
2. Daniel Evans & Tiger Boy vs. Elemental & Larson Zurback (a) Storm/Adams banned from ringside (b) Mr. Tiger banned from ringside (c) Make it an 8-man tag match
3. Matt Brooks vs. Roger Studley (a) Hunter J as special guest referee (b) Steel Cage (c) (c) Hunter J banned from ringside [ECCW TV title no.1 contendership]
4. Angel vs. Peter Linch (a) Hardcore (b) Falls Count Anywhere (c) First Blood
5. Oliver Walker vs. Santiago Del Rosario [Crush Legend's title no.1 contendership]
6. Surge vs. Dustin Shore (a) Champ vs. Champ (b) Winner Takes All (c) No DQ
7. Casey Anomaly vs. Jarrett Calloway (a) Extreme Rules (b) Tables (c) Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

[The music begins to fill the Crush arena here on a special Wednesday for the man behind the music. This is the new theme song of the next Crush Legend's champion.. Oliver Walker. Oliver walks out as the beat of the music effects the show of the lights.. Oliver comes out in a slow strut with a pair of black shades hiding his eyes but he still has that smile on his face still showing his friendly nature walking down towards the ring in a pair of Aeropostale jeans and a matching Polo Tee. the crowd are still mixed about Oliver Walker since the beginning of this rivalry with Dustin Shore just clapping and wondering what is next in to come for Oliver. The new theme music fits perfectly for the slightly altered attitude of Walker as he slides into the ring rolling up to his feet asking for a microphone pulling off the glasses and tossing them to a fan before receiving his mic and staring at the crowd.. the adoring fans that would turn on him if he said the wrong word.. this is worrisome as he thinks of what to say about Dustin Shore and the Crush Legend's Championship]

Legend In The Making
Oliver Walker

All of you out there that are not booing me let me get right to what I have to say to you right here and right now alright! There is no reason to be hating on me when me and Dustin Shore are still friends! The same respect is still seen and I do not appreciate you thinking that I have became the bad guy! I am still just as much as the good guy that Dustin is alright! I hope you understand that so back to the start where I need to be and this is me talking to each and every one of you when I say that this big rivalry has just only begun. I am the punk kid trying to slay the legend of Dustin Shore apparently so now I have a mission.. get the respect back from Shore.. he thinks that just because I helped him out in his match that i am now a bad guy.. that I disrespect him because apparently I do not think he can win a match by himself. Really now? All I can say is really.. that is all a joke Dustin! You beat me far and square and you do not hear me out her whining like most of the people in this company so of course I know you can win a match all by yourself! All I want to do i make you realize that I am not just another kid on you path to the top once again.. on the way of being the Legend of ECCW! I am the one that will end your reign and become the champion and the legend in the making! I had all the respect earned in this company before me and you had our match Dustin and now everyone thinks that I am the bad guy.. see what you are doing.. YOUR KILLING CAREERS! I made my name as I said I was different because I respected these fans and now some are booing me because of you! You really think that I am the bad guy now Dustin.. huh! YOU THINK I AM THE BAD GUY! I had no beef with you and this was all just friendly competition at the beginning but now you are creating a problem.. your stealing my fans! Those who turn their back are not true fans.. they are the haters. The true Oliver Walker fans are the ones who stay behind me and know I WILL.. WILL be the next Crush Legends Champion!

[Just as Oliver feared before starting his promo those who were cheering him go about three time harder as those being silent begin to boo him for trashing their favorite.. the Legend Dustin Shore. Oliver just shakes his head at the traitors he used to call his fans as he gets out of the ring and looks at the fan booing him.. with the audacity to wear Oliver's shades.. Oliver snatches them from his face and hands them to one of the cheering fans before grabbing a steel chair and reentering the ring and sitting down with the chair. He rest his head on his hand and elbow on his knee looking at the ground before snickering while talking]

Legend In The Making
Oliver Walker

I don't care.. haters are going to hate even if I kissed your asses right now. You think Dustin Shore is better than me go ahead and think it because I will prove all those booing wrong! Oliver Walker is the future and Dustin Shore is the past! There was nothing personal about this but now it is! I will end the title reign of the LEGEND Champion and become the Legend's Champion! Tonight is just one way of proving myself so Santiago Del Rosario you better be ready because you are just another mark... now I am done talking. Peace out.

[Oliver drops the microphone obviously upset and pissed off as his theme music begins to play and he walks to the back with a angry smile on his face.. odd right]

OOC: It suck yeah I know dont hate i was tired and hurting
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 pm

*Will looks at the card in his locker room*

Will: Jesus what a shitty card. If it weren't for the last two matches I wouldn't be going. Oh yeah, Roger's going to be there too. ...And I have nothing better to do. I wish it was next week so I could finally return.

off: Get it, Jarrett? Maybe Will should have a match or something next week or whatever. Ya know.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
*Will looks at the card in his locker room*

Will: Jesus what a shitty card. If it weren't for the last two matches I wouldn't be going. Oh yeah, Roger's going to be there too. ...And I have nothing better to do. I wish it was next week so I could finally return.

off: Get it, Jarrett? Maybe Will should have a match or something next week or whatever. Ya know.
OT: I've been wondering when and I was ready to make an advancement in that feud tonight...

Anyway, VOTE PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next