The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:05 am

Angel smirks at the notion that Brooks was trying to create a bit of comedy.

"Perhaps some of them will. But the ones seeking the answers will most likely cheer me, for they are already beginning to see the light."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 am

Zadok wrote:

"Perhaps some of them will. But the ones seeking the answers will most likely cheer me, for they are already beginning to see the light."

"I hope so but I wouldn't get my hopes up."

[He places his hand on Angel's shoulder and by the expression on his face you would think he was about to tell someone that their relative had died.]

"Some people are just beyond curing."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 am

Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:

[He places his hand on Angel's shoulder and by the expression on his face you would think he was about to tell someone that their relative had died.]

"I wouldn't go that far as to say that. Some people need to see before they believe."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:11 am

Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:

"I wouldn't go that far as to say that. Some people need to see before they believe."

"Only time will tell, I am sure we will find out sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 am

Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:

"I suppose all that's left to do now, until that time presents itself, is endure and prosper."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 am

Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:

"I suppose all that's left to do now, until that time presents itself, is endure and prosper."

"Sounds good to me. As for right now, I am going out for a drink. Wanna join me?"
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 am

Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Me wrote:
Zadok wrote:

"Sounds good to me. As for right now, I am going out for a drink. Wanna join me?"

"Possibly. It's been a while though."
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 am

-As we hear "Given Up" by Linkin Park,the fans look weirdly,as they think a new guy is coming,and they tought right,as we see Larson Zurback coming out with a microphone,he makes his way down to the ring with a smile on his face,trying to get a good image between the fans,he now enters the ring,stands in the middle of it,and begins to talk-

Larson Zurback:

"Many people were born to be perfect,other ones,to be a failure,and some few ones,to don't be perfect of a failure,an inbetweener,and that's what I am.Let me introduce myself,I'm Larson Zurback,Miami,Florida,weighting at 205 lb,and I'm the new superstar on ECCW,placed on The Crush roster."

-The fans gives a sign of approvement to Zurback as he pauses-

Larson Zurback:

"Now,you may think I'm a new guy,so okay,right now I'm going to go to the Chairman's office,ask for a title match,without moving a piece of my ass,you know,I was planning to do that,in fact,I was just in front of the door,but I wanted to sleep,so I went home.You know,there are worst ways to pass it on a Saturday night,doing a promo in front of 2,000 people,who have true spirit of wrestling to come here to the wrestling arena to watch,eh,wrestling,you know,for your information,I'm the laziest guy you could ever know,you know,I ask my dog to turn off my lamp when it's next to me,and he deos it very well."

-The fans laugh a bit as Zurback is starting to cheer up their night-

Larson Zurback:

"Other thing you should know about me,is that you challenge to a battle of words,I will never lose,it maybe a draw,but still,don't you think you could ever win against me in a word battle,especially if you're black or fat,no hard feelings.Now,let's get to the main point of why I came out here this night instead of being at bed watching Adult Swim,is to call out any Crush superstar in backstage,so,for next Crush,I can finally have my first ECCW match."

-Zurback gives a positive sign to the crowd,they cheer as Zurback has the same smile when he entered the ring,now he leans against the ropes and waits for someone to come out and accepts his challenge-
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:11 am

Smurf JD wrote:

-As we hear "Given Up" by Linkin Park,the fans look weirdly,as they think a new guy is coming,and they tought right,as we see Larson Zurback coming out with a microphone,he makes his way down to the ring with a smile on his face,trying to get a good image between the fans,he now enters the ring,stands in the middle of it,and begins to talk-

Larson Zurback:

"Many people were born to be perfect,other ones,to be a failure,and some few ones,to don't be perfect of a failure,an inbetweener,and that's what I am.Let me introduce myself,I'm Larson Zurback,Miami,Florida,weighting at 205 lb,and I'm the new superstar on ECCW,placed on The Crush roster."

Larson Zurback:

"Now,you may think I'm a new guy,so okay,right now I'm going to go to the Chairman's office,ask for a title match,without moving a piece of my ass,you know,I was planning to do that,in fact,I was just in front of the door,but I wanted to sleep,so I went home.You know,there are worst ways to pass it on a Saturday night,doing a promo in front of 2,000 people,who have true spirit of wrestling to come here to the wrestling arena to watch,eh,wrestling,you know,for your information,I'm the laziest guy you could ever know,you know,I ask my dog to turn off my lamp when it's next to me,and he deos it very well."

Larson Zurback:

"Other thing you should know about me,is that you challenge to a battle of words,I will never lose,it maybe a draw,but still,don't you think you could ever win against me in a word battle,especially if you're black or fat,no hard feelings.Now,let's get to the main point of why I came out here this night instead of being at bed watching Adult Swim,is to call out any Crush superstar in backstage,so,for next Crush,I can finally have my first ECCW match."

-Zurback gives a positive sign to the crowd,they cheer as Zurback has the same smile when he entered the ring,now he leans against the ropes and waits for someone to come out and accepts his challenge-

The crowd give a mixed reaction for Elemental, the unbeaten Disciples member, as green, blue, white and red smoke billows from the stage, Elemental simply walking through the impressive pyrotechnics. The masked man of mystery holds a microphone in his hand and he bows his head, before sprinting down the ramp and sliding underneath the bottom rope, hurling himself to his feet and staring at Zurback.

Elemental: Good evening, Mr. Zurback. My name is Elemental and I too am a Crush superstar, here to accept the challenge lain out before me. I see in you some strength and some ability, but let me inform you of my current state. I have vanquished 8 opponents in this game and yet have not been vanquished the once. I doubt you will be the first to do so, but I urge you to try.

The crowd give out a few boos as Elemental runs down the newest addition to the ECCW roster, ceasing his speech to see whether Zurback accepts Elemental as his challenger.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 am

Surge is doing Jarrett Calloway's mom...
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

The crowd give a mixed reaction for Elemental, the unbeaten Disciples member, as green, blue, white and red smoke billows from the stage, Elemental simply walking through the impressive pyrotechnics. The masked man of mystery holds a microphone in his hand and he bows his head, before sprinting down the ramp and sliding underneath the bottom rope, hurling himself to his feet and staring at Zurback.

Elemental: Good evening, Mr. Zurback. My name is Elemental and I too am a Crush superstar, here to accept the challenge lain out before me. I see in you some strength and some ability, but let me inform you of my current state. I have vanquished 8 opponents in this game and yet have not been vanquished the once. I doubt you will be the first to do so, but I urge you to try.

The crowd give out a few boos as Elemental runs down the newest addition to the ECCW roster, ceasing his speech to see whether Zurback accepts Elemental as his challenger.
Larson Zurback:

"Okay Elemental,let me tell you this,if you think you're coming scaring me with that clown ass mask with rainbow smoke billows,you're very wrong.At least you could use a better mask and more,eh,just for men colors?"

-Zurback signals his black pants,with blue color signaling the "LZ" in them-

Larson Zurback:

"And one more thing you should know Elemental,and also for every member of Crush roster,when it comes to wrestling matches,I don't like to win,like every lame wrestler in the world,I hate to lose!Understand me?So if you think you can beat Larson Zurback in his first match,boy,you gotta do MORE than wrestling!"

-The fans cheer as Zurback waits for Elemental to answer-
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

So far for Wednesday's Terror/Crush supershow:

*The number one contender match between Oliver Walker and Santiago Del Rosario
*Elemental and Larson Zurback both love winning and hate losing; their intentions will be put to the test when they team up against a Terror team
*Surge against Dustin Shore in an interpromotional champion vs. champion match
*Casey Anomaly takes on Jarrett Calloway in another interpromotional champ vs. champ
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 pm

OOC: So does that mean there is no Terror tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Me wrote:
OT: No, there will be.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Me wrote:

OOC: Good.. good. When does voting begin for Trick or Treat?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Smurf JD wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

"Okay Elemental,let me tell you this,if you think you're coming scaring me with that clown ass mask with rainbow smoke billows,you're very wrong.At least you could use a better mask and more,eh,just for men colors?"

Larson Zurback:

"And one more thing you should know Elemental,and also for every member of Crush roster,when it comes to wrestling matches,I don't like to win,like every lame wrestler in the world,I hate to lose!Understand me?So if you think you can beat Larson Zurback in his first match,boy,you gotta do MORE than wrestling!"

Elemental: As 8 men can attest to, I can change my gameplan dependent on the superstar. I came out here and accepted your open challenge, you don't seem to object, so we'll make it official. Your first singles match will be against me. Good luck.

Elemental extends a hand for Zurback to shake.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Me wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Me wrote:

OOC: Good.. good. When does voting begin for Trick or Treat?
OT: October 2nd.

@Jerishows and JD - Larson had a singles match already, a few weeks back.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Elemental: As 8 men can attest to, I can change my gameplan dependent on the superstar. I came out here and accepted your open challenge, you don't seem to object, so we'll make it official. Your first singles match will be against me. Good luck.

-Zurback shakes the hand for half-second and then he gets it away,he steps back from Elemental to be sure he doesn't cause him any damage-
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 am

Smurf JD wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

Larson Zurback:

-Zurback shakes the hand for half-second and then he gets it away,he steps back from Elemental to be sure he doesn't cause him any damage-

Elemental stops and seems to smile from underneath his mask, before disappearing in smoke and leavin Zurback in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 am

Can someone check the app thread?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 am

You're accepted
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 am

Thanks i'm going to start RP ing soon, cause i have school
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Surge is at home, contemplating watching some Dustin Shore matches to get ready for Wednesday.

"Nah, fuck that, that guy's a scared coward of a punk-ass bitch..."

He opts to instead sit on the porch and yell at kids as they pass.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Angel is seen backstage, practicing striking, should he have a match tonight. His briefcase can be seen nearby, next to a stack of papers. They seem like they're possible ideas for a redesigning his briefcase, although he hasn't fully decided upon one yet.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:00 pm

-Larson Zurback can be seen in his Locker Room,playing in his iPod Touch Angry Birds,with some Skull Candy headphones around his ears-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next