The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0

Go down 
+14
Oriadon
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
American Wolf
Zadok
TJ
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jarrett
RED
Karl
Styles
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

off: HHH's trying to resurrect the Tag Division, you gotta start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Zadok wrote:
I JUST LOL'D. There goes the Tag Division.
Hey, anyone is better than Mr. Jennifer Hudson and the Imperfect Son. I like the team of Bourne and Kingston, they are credible superstars who put on entertaining matches and are known for their high-flying style.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Bourne and Kofi, I just hate the way that the WWE throws in these tag matches. Bourne and Kofi will be a credible tag team, despite the fact that WWE hasn't built them at all. Otunga's dead weight for McGillicutty as far as I'm concerned. McGillicutty needs mic skills and a new gimmick, and Otunga needs wrestling skills. Oh, and a legit gimmick. This Jennifer Hudson crap isn't flying.

Oh, one more thing, at least Truth has another theme. Rather than a dead man walking.

Last edited by Zadok on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Surge is having sex with both Roger and Roy's moms...AT THE SAME TIME...FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN A ROW!!
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Surge is having sex with both Roger and Roy's moms...AT THE SAME TIME...FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN A ROW!!

In the words of Lil Wayne...

Two bitches at the same time, synchronized swimmers.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 am

Angel promo up tommorrow! Expect it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 am

ECCW TERROR
Monday, August 22, 2011 // "He's Got a Point"

MATCH ONE: Terror Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Ryan Andrews vs. Juan Allende

The match is a good one, with Juan having some impressive moments during the bout in his official Terror debut. He cements himself as a high flying athlete, in contrast to Ryan's powerhouse mentality. Juan almost had the match won at one point towards the end of the contest, but Ryan began to reverse every move Juan tried to deliver to him. He eventually brought down Juan with a running boot and followed it up with a Dust to Dust, pinning Juan for the victory and successfully qualifying.

WINNER: Ryan Andrews

SEGMENT ONE: Amy Meets Jessica Evans

Jessica Evans is backstage for the first time on Terror, as she has been offered a contract but only if she is able to win her match tonight. Amy stops by and wishes her luck, telling her that Jenny is no push over and that she will need to bring it all to the table to win.

MATCH TWO: If Jessica Wins, She Gets a Contract
Jessica Evans vs. Jenny

Jenny starting things off aggressively. After a little bit of being beat down by Jenny, Jessica all of a sudden perks up and gives it all back to her. Jessica finally begins to dominate the match and it's not very long before Jessica seems to be putting her away once and for all. The match is a fairly short one, but both divas impress.

WINNER: Jessica Evans

SEGMENT TWO: Sophie Mac's Post-Match Involvement

Sophie Mac comes out to the ring and tells Jessica that she is a nobody and that a win over Jenny means little to nothing. She says she's the greatest diva in ECCW history and that nobody will be able to stop her reign. Jessica laughs the comments off, but Sophie decks her with a Lou Thesz press and starts slapping away at Jessica. Soon, Amber, who was previously thought to be a friend of Sophie's, also the current number one contender, rushes to the ring and attacks Sophie, getting rid of her.

MATCH THREE: Terror Money in the Bank Qualifying Non-Title Tag Match
Daniel Evans & Tiger Boy vs. Andrew Gold & Ted Streets

The tag champions were quite impressive, making quick work of Gold Streets from the outset of the match. Soon, Andrew and Ted realize they are going to need a new strategy if they want to pull out a win. They resort to underhanded tactics. Andrew tries to distract the referee, and successfully does. In the meantime, Ted grabs a steel chair from ringside and aims for Tiger Boy. Tiger ducks it and instead punches the chair, causing it to hit Ted in the face. Tiger Boy gets rid of the chair fast as Andrew tries to convince the referee of foulplay. Daniel hits a superkick on Ted and pins him as Tiger gets rid of Andrew. The referee counts the pin as the two celebrate with Mr. Tiger.

WINNERS: Daniel Evans & Tiger Boy

SEGMENT THREE: An EFNW Invasion in the Works?

Backstage, the Terror World Champion is being attacked by three men who are solely property of EFNW, those being Twista XL, Grandmaster Vanilla Thug Z, and Terra-Wrist. The three of them are brutally assaulting the champ as they taunt him with derogatory remarks and brag about their beloved EFNW. They leave Venom on the floor as they walk off laughing and snorting about their doings. Venom is lying there, looking vulnerable. Just then, the number one contender Casey Anomaly shows up on the scene, standing there with a smirk and looking down on Venom. He tells him to get comfortable in that position because at All or Nothing, that's the way he will look.

SEGMENT FOUR: Tyler Ryder on the Mic

Tyler Ryder is introduced as the first man to the ring in another MITB qualifier. He begins speaking, saying that he wants to win Money in the Bank a lot more than anybody else does no matter what. He says he doesn't care if it's ECCW or not, because he can just bring it to EFNW, or so he says. He is interrupted by his opponent for the match, Terror Pure Champion Surge. Surge says that he couldn't care less if he qualifies, but he will. He also states that Tyler is a wannabe and that ECCW and EFNW or anything else doesn't change the fact that Tyler is a lackluster competitor.

MATCH FOUR: Terror Money in the Bank Qualifying Non-Title Match
Surge vs. Tyler Ryder

The match of the night so far, it goes back and forth throughout. Two ECCW veterans and also two established EFNW stars going at it in the ring makes for a good match undoubtedly. But Surge gets the victory definitively however, making Tyler tap.

WINNER: Surge

MATCH FIVE: Last Week's Qualifiers Tag Team Match
Angel & John Marino vs. Matt Brooks & Stigma

The four men that qualified for MITB on last week's Terror go at it in the ring as Angel teams with Doom 4 winner John Marino and the ECCW Television Champion Matt Brooks partners up with Stigma for the second straight week. The natural growing chemistry between Matt and Stigma shows during the match. However, the amazing skills of Angel and John perfectly counter that chemistry. The finish comes when Matt tries to smack John with his title belt, but the referee snatches it away from him, allowing John to roll Matt up.

WINNERS: Angel & John Marino

SEGMENT FIVE: MITB Tensions Continue to Grow

Hunter J makes his way to the ring after the match, calling out Matt. He says that he is done playing games and he wants a match against Matt for the ECCW Television title. Matt says that Hunter isn't deserving enough. Matt also claims that he'll be moving onto bigger and better things come All or Nothing, because he is going to win Money in the Bank. This gets Angel to butt in and say that he is wrong there, because he will be winning. Soon, the four men in the ring are verbally assaulting one another and all saying they will win. Hunter has heard enough, as he enters the ring and attacks Matt. Soon enough, Matt rolls out of the ring and flees. Angel, John, and Stigma grow tired of listening to Hunter, so they work together in tossing him out of the ring. Just then, John tosses Stigma out as well, which makes Angel shove John over the top rope.

MATCH SIX: Number One Contender Against a Former Champion
Casey Anomaly vs. Jeff Daniels

Another good match and a great way to finish the show. Jeff Daniels has climbed the mountain to the top before, as a former World Champion and a self-professed "founding father" of ECCW and it's former Surrender (turned Domination, then turned Terror) brand. To end the match, Casey grabbed the skateboard he brought to the ring with him and brings it into the ring. Jeff tries to stop him and so does the referee. The commotion works to Casey's advantage, as he finishes off Jeff for the clean win. He looks very happy with himself as he taunts the fans and yells inaudible things to the crowd. One could only suppose that he truly believes he will defeat Venom in a Hell in a Cell match at All or Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

OOC:

Great Terror, but what happened to the title match? Also do you have Jessica's app?

(Jessica is backstage after winning on terror and she is pissed that Sophie Mac attacked her and is not amused that Amder helped her. Her phone rings she answers it)

"Well done on winning Jess, I am proud of you.."

"Where are you Kevin?"

"Somewhere... I will be at Doom this friday, I will see you then ok?"

"Ok, please be safe Kevin.."

"I will...."

[Line goes dead]

(Hunter J is seen backstage annoyed with how he went on Terror and how Matt keeps running away from a fight.)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 am

[John's phone rings but he does not answer it so it goes message bank]

"I will be seeing you on Doom this week John.. I am coming for you, no one screws me over, NO ONE! I am going to kill you..."

[Line goes dead]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 am

OT: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 am

@AngelSaviour: Do I need to explain myself to anyone? I don't think so. #Terror will be mine, and the Age of Enlightenment shall ensue.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 am

Jarrett wrote:

OT:

The thread is like gone..

OT2:

You got that app?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 am

John TPA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

OT:

The thread is like gone..

OT2:

You got that app?

OT:

if you do PM me it... I lost it..
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 am

OT: It's just split into two. I'll get onto making a 20.0

If you look at the E-Feds page, you'll see there are two 19.0 threads. The one that's locked has the first pages, this one has the last 8.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am

leave my character off the roster
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 am

nvm
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 am

Far out... where did the app go?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

John TPA wrote:
Name: Jayden 'Thunder' Roberston
Gimmick: Jayden lived on the streets, after been turfed out his house for not paying the rent. His life went down the shitter. He had to fight to live. He fought thugs for cash. He started to get a nickname on the street, which was called, 'thunder' due to his quickness at knocking out thugs in fights. He later joined a gang called 'Thunder'. After awhile he was picked up by a booker after seeing Jayden fighting in ring at a local pub. He was taking to the states, where he is now starting to garther a tribe of followers.
Weight: 218 pounds
Height: 6 ft
Hometown: Bolt City
Signature Maneuvers: Flap Jack, Back breaker, Spike DDT, Big boot, Cross armbreaker sometimes while rolling, Scoop Slam, Striking Spear
Finishing Maneuvers: Thunderdrop (Future Shock DDT), Bolt Kick (Spinning Roundhouse Kick), Busaiku Knee Kick, Shock Drop (Cradle Shock), Antichrist Leg Drop (Shout out to his mentor Harry Jones) (Jayden jumps from the top rope and lean backwards, holding his feet in his right hand while his left hand is in the air. His whole body is like tilted in a 'D' shaped arch then he sways forwards and does an awesome leg drop)
Entrance Music: Thunderstruck by ACDC
Face/Heel: Face
Brand: Doom
Pic Base: Xavier Woods

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 am

Don't worry i found what i was looking for. i was looking for Jessica's app.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 am

OT: Good show, it was nice to see Venom get decked. Why was Tyler Ryder wrestling on an ECCW event though?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Hazza wrote:
OT: Good show, it was nice to see Venom get decked. Why was Tyler Ryder wrestling on an ECCW event though?

OT: For the same reason you're posting on an outdated thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5