The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0

Go down 
+14
Oriadon
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
American Wolf
Zadok
TJ
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jarrett
RED
Karl
Styles
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is sitting outside the DOOM locker rooms, really nervous for DOOM)

[Wreckingball walks up to Kevin and extends his hand.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"I know we've had our differences Kevin but I just wanted to wish you luck for tonight."

[Evans looks up and smiles]

"I just don't know if I can beat John, he is just too good, what if I choke?"

[Evans shakes his hand]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 am

John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is sitting outside the DOOM locker rooms, really nervous for DOOM)

[Wreckingball walks up to Kevin and extends his hand.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"I know we've had our differences Kevin but I just wanted to wish you luck for tonight."

[Evans looks up and smiles]

"I just don't know if I can beat John, he is just too good, what if I choke?"

[Evans shakes his hand]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"If you lose, you lose. This guy is a former Crush World Champion so I would expect him to have quite a big advantage over us DOOM rookies. Just make sure to put on a good showing and you should stay in the competition."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Doom 5 – New Sheriff in Town

Tonight two superstars will be eliminated from Doom. The three remaining men will be in next week’s season finale of Doom 5. William L. Davis comes out. He says that he no longer needs Dustin Shore and that he will win Doom 5 without any help. Mikey Wreckingball comes out and says that Davis shouldn’t be here in the first place. The two superstars starts arguing until Santiago Del Rosario comes out and sends both men out of the ring. An official comes out and the triple threat match will begin now!

Santiago Del Rosario vs Mikey Wreckingball vs William L. Davis
Fast paced match with all three superstars trying to prove to the world that they should be on the season finale of Doom next week. Del Rosario takes out Davis with a sunset flip from the top rope but gets a boot to the face by Wreckingball who then covers Davis and gets the win!

Winner: Mikey Wreckingball!
Jason McDonald comes out and he says that when he signed for this match to happen he ordered to be an elimination triple threat match! There for the match will continue with the two remaining superstars!
Del Rosario surprises Wreckingball with the Rosario Especial for the win!

Winner: Santiago Del Rosario!
After the match, Del Rosario celebrates but William Davis comes back with a steel chair in his hands. Del Rosario escapes quickly though. McDonald comes out and says that the first elimination for tonight will be announced right now. And the man that is eliminated from Doom 5 is none other than…William L. Davis!
Davis is extremely pissed off as the crowd cheers. He drops down the chair and heads to the back with his head looking down.

We see a Monday night Terror Recap.

The Doom Champion Ricky Lackett comes out to a mixed reaction from the fans. He says that he doesn’t know who his opponent is for tonight but it doesn’t matter as he can beat anyone that the GM will send to him. Lackett promises to win this season of Doom as the Doom Champion. He is interrupted by John Marino! The winner of Doom 4. Marino gets a nice reaction by the crowd. He says that what Lackett is saying right now is BS. That’s because back on Doom 4 Mack Robinson said he would win Doom as Doom Champion yet he lost the title on the last episode of Doom and he didn’t win. Marino warns Lackett that he might have the same fate.

John Marino vs Ricky Lackett
Good back and fourth action. Lackett came close to the victory many times during the match. Marino however was impressive enough to shut some mouth that said he shouldn’t win last season’s Doom. Lackett picked the win after hitting the Last Cent super-kick out of nowhere.

Winner: Doom Champion Ricky Lackett

We see a Wednesday night Crush Recap.

Backstage William L. Davis blames Dustin Shore for getting eliminated. Shore punches him in the face and calls him a waste of time.

Kevin Evans comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He gets a mic and calls out John Leopold. He says let’s get this done right here right now!

Instead of Leopold however, Jason McDonald comes into the entrance ramp. McDonald says that he has a family with four kids and a wife. The pay-check that he receives from the Jericho’s doesn’t cover his and his family needs. He says he made a deal with the Devil himself in order to make sure that he will have a lot of money to send his kids to college and live a good life with his wife.

Evans asks him what the hell is going on.

McDonald says that he has no other choice. He has quit Doom and he has given his place to somebody else. That’s the man that he made the deal with. The man that will replace Jason McDonald as the Doom General Manager is… JOHN LEOPOLD!

Leopold’s new theme song hits as he comes out next to McDonald and pats him on the shoulder. McDonald leaves looking down to the ground. Leopold laughs and says that money can indeed do everything. He says that his contract with ECCW comes to an end on August 14th but he has another contract which expires on August 30th. That’s Jason’s contract that he bought. Leopold says that with him as the GM Doom’s rules have changed. He decides who stays and who leaves. And for tonight he has decided that Kevin Evans will compete in the very same match that Jarrett Calloway will face John Leopold next week. That means it will have the same rules. No DQ or count outs for Leopold, Evans can win only by Submission. Plus Leopold says that if Evans losses this match tonight he will automatically be eliminated from Doom.

John Leopold vs Kevin Evans
The bell rings and Evans goes right after Leopold getting on top of him and punching him wildly in the face. The referee gets Evans off of Leopold as Leopold rolls out of the ring. Evans springboards to the ropes and dives out of the ring right into the former World Champion. Evans continues beating down Leopold. Leopold finds an opening to hit a low-blow on Evans followed by the Future-Shock DDT! Leopold quickly slides back into the ring and tells the referee to start counting. At the count of 6 Evans is still out cold. At the ninth count Evans barely rolls back into the ring. Leopold quickly catches him into another Future-Shock DDT! Leopold hooks the leg, 1, 2, and Evans kicks out at 2,5! Leopold goes nuts and the crowd loves it! Leopold applies a half boston crab on Evans in an effort to make him submit. Evans grabs the bottom rope but Leopold doesn't release the hold as he can't get DQ'd. Evans counters the submission hold into a half boston crab of his own. Leopold quickly grabs the rope and Evans is forced to break the hold. Leopold takes down Evans with a huge boot to the face before dropping him out of the ring like a sack of potatoes. Leopold bangs Evans' head into the announcer table. Leopold goes to do it again but Evans blocks it and bangs Leopold's head instead! Evans hits a spike DDT on Leopold driving his head down into the floor. Evans clears the announcer table and puts Leopold in it. Evans goes back into the ring and goes into the top of the corner. Evans yells at the crowd as the fans cheer for him. Evans jumps off the top rope driving his elbow into the chest of the evil Lord of ECCW and breaking the announcer table. Evans drags the body of Leopold back into the ring. Evans takes a steel chair from under the ring and goes to use it but the referee stops him and explains him that if he do that he will lose the match. Evans drops down the chair. Meanwhile Leopold has got back into his feet and nails Evans with a vicious clothesline. Leopold takes the steel chair and smashes it against Evans' back three times. Evans screams in pain as Leopold grins evily. Leopold goes to hit the Future-Shock DDT again but this time on the top of the chair, but Evans counters into a back body-drop. Both men are down. We see Santiago Del Rosario, Ricky Lackett and Mikey Wreckingball watching from backstage. Leopold goes to hit Evans with the chair but Evans avoids the shot and takes down Leopold with a Classic Kick to the face! Evans takes both of Leopold's legs and applies the Sharpshooter! Leopold is in the middle of the ring screaming in pain. Leopold yells at the referee to do his job or else he's fired. The referee Stan Dougles grabs the steel chair and smashes it against Evans' back! The crowd boos loudly as the ref shakes his head looking like he was extremely forced to do what he did. Leopold hits the third Future-Shock DDT this time driving Evans' head into the steel chair! The new GM covers Evans and gets the pin-fall in a huge crowd disapointment.

Winner: John Leopold!
Leopold rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic. He confirms that Kevin Evans has now been eliminated from Doom. Leopold crawls into the backstage area feeling the wounds of war all over his body. Evans is using the ropes to get back into his feet as the referee that did Leopold dirty job walks away looking down. Evans gets a huge pop from the crowd as he rolls out of the ring. He says "thank you" to the fans as he refuses to get help from the medics. Evans stands on the top of the ramp looking back at the fans as we see highlights from the match leading to the shocking ending. The show goes off with Evans walking away and the commentators wondering when or where we will ever going to see Kevin Evans again...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:33 pm

[Mikey Wreckingball is sitting on a crate backstage, pissed that he got screwed in his match but happy that he is still in the competition.]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
[Mikey Wreckingball is sitting on a crate backstage, pissed that he got screwed in his match but happy that he is still in the competition.]

John Leopold walks up to Mikey and sits next to him.
"You are impressive Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:46 pm

RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Thanks Mr Leopold. I must say you are certainly full of surprises. I couldn't believe my eyes when you were announced as the new DOOM General Manager."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Thanks Mr Leopold. I must say you are certainly full of surprises. I couldn't believe my eyes when you were announced as the new DOOM General Manager."

Leopold smirks.
"Yeah that's just what I do Mikey. I am unpredictable. I do things that no man is expecting me to do. But that's just me. I saw what happened in your match with Del Rosario. You had won the match and you got robbed by the fool Jason McDonald. His last action as GM of Doom was to screw you. So because I feel bad about it I will give you a chance to win this season of Doom next week in the final episode."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 pm

RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~

Leopold smirks.
"Yeah that's just what I do Mikey. I am unpredictable. I do things that no man is expecting me to do. But that's just me. I saw what happened in your match with Del Rosario. You had won the match and you got robbed by the fool Jason McDonald. His last action as GM of Doom was to screw you. So because I feel bad about it I will give you a chance to win this season of Doom next week in the final episode."

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Yeah I got screwed alright! So what you are saying as that I am going to get a DOOM Championship Match next week? If so I am really liking the sound of that. I am also liking the sound of you being the DOOM General Manager."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~

Leopold smirks.

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Yeah I got screwed alright! So what you are saying as that I am going to get a DOOM Championship Match next week? If so I am really liking the sound of that. I am also liking the sound of you being the DOOM General Manager."

"You know what Mikey, I decided to take over Doom for two reasons. First to make sure that Kevin Evans doesn't wins it and secondly to make sure that the winner of this season's Doom will become the next John Leopold of ECCW. Someone that will take my place as the Lord of ECCW when I'm gone. Someone that will become a successful World Champion. Now Mikey all this time I thought that this person was Ricky Lackett. But now I have doubts. Maybe Lackett is not the right person. So next week you will get your chance to win the Doom title. But you got to do whatever it takes to win Mikey. WHATEVER it takes. Show me that you are capable of turning things upside down. Show me that you can be the next greatest superstar of ECCW. If you do that Mikey I will personally crown you the Winner of Doom 5."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:09 pm

RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~

Leopold smirks.

~Mikey Wreckingball~

"You know what Mikey, I decided to take over Doom for two reasons. First to make sure that Kevin Evans doesn't wins it and secondly to make sure that the winner of this season's Doom will become the next John Leopold of ECCW. Someone that will take my place as the Lord of ECCW when I'm gone. Someone that will become a successful World Champion. Now Mikey all this time I thought that this person was Ricky Lackett. But now I have doubts. Maybe Lackett is not the right person. So next week you will get your chance to win the Doom title. But you got to do whatever it takes to win Mikey. WHATEVER it takes. Show me that you are capable of turning things upside down. Show me that you can be the next greatest superstar of ECCW. If you do that Mikey I will personally crown you the Winner of Doom 5."

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Well the next John Leopold does sound nice but you know what sounds even better? The first ever Mikey Wreckingball! You may think that you can just come in here and tell people that they will win DOOM if they side with you but I'm not one of those guys. You can offer me everything you want but I will never do what you tell me to do. I am better than that John and I am also better than you. I don't need to be the next John Leopold because I am already myself and that is good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

OT: Looks like we're on the infamous page 67.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
RED wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~

Leopold smirks.

~Mikey Wreckingball~

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Well the next John Leopold does sound nice but you know what sounds even better? The first ever Mikey Wreckingball! You may think that you can just come in here and tell people that they will win DOOM if they side with you but I'm not one of those guys. You can offer me everything you want but I will never do what you tell me to do. I am better than that John and I am also better than you. I don't need to be the next John Leopold because I am already myself and that is good enough for me."

Leopold smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"Well that was rude by your part. I'm offering you a chance to become a great star and you disrespect me. Well then good luck in your match next week kid. You see your "hard to be bought" attitude isn't going to help you here. Your championship match is off the table. Next week you are going to have to prove to everyone, including me, that Mikey Wreckingball is indeed better than John Leopold. And you will do that by competing in a three on one gauntlet match. And you know who your opponents will be? Three of the best Crush Superstars in ECCW today. If somehow you manage to win you will automatically get a title match against Ricky Lackett on the very same night. But if you lose...you are eliminated!"

Leopold smiles and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

New thread time?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
New thread time?
OT: We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 pm

[Mikey Wreckingball walks off in the opposite direction, shaking his head at the stupidity of Leopold. He decides to go to the gym to prepare for his 3-On-1 Gauntlet Match, even though he knows he will most likely lose and be eliminated so Lackett can win.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Let me know if I missed something of yours:

-- On Monday's Terror

*Jessica Evans debut
*4 final MITB qualifiers

-- On Wednesday's Crush

*Leopold/Calloway
*4 final MITB qualifiers
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Hunter J challenged Matt Brooks to an ECCW Television Championship Match inside a Steel Cage on this Monday Night's Terror and Brooks accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Let me know if I missed something of yours:

-- On Monday's Terror

*Jessica Evans debut
*Brooks/Hunter cage match
*4 final MITB qualifiers

-- On Wednesday's Crush

*Leopold/Calloway
*4 final MITB qualifiers
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

[Kevin Evans is no where to be seeing after losing the match to John, is not answering phone calls or anything, leaving people to wonder if he will ever come back to ECCW]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm

[Hunter J is pretty shocked with what happened on DOOM and he tries to get into contact with Evans but fails]

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 pm

[Mikey's Wreakingball's phone rings]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 pm

[Mikey Wreckingball picks up his phone which was sitting on a chair in his locker room. He doesn't recognize the number but answers anyway.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
[Mikey Wreckingball picks up his phone which was sitting on a chair in his locker room. He doesn't recognize the number but answers anyway.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

[The man on the other end seems evil and twisted]

"The snake has tried to entice you with hopes and dreams of big things, but you said no, which is good on your part [the man chuckles a bit] It is funny, that he trying to make Lackett win the season, by taking out the threat to this plan, with a screw job. I knew when I heard John screaming at the Ref to smash me across the back with the chair, I was getting screwed over"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm

John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

"The snake has tried to entice you with hopes and dreams of big things, but you said no, which is good on your part [the man chuckles a bit] It is funny, that he trying to make Lackett win the season, by taking out the threat to this plan, with a screw job. I knew when I heard John screaming at the Ref to smash me across the back with the chair, I was getting screwed over"

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Like I was going to work with that guy after the screw job he did on you, Kevin. If I had accepted his offer then my fate would have been the same as yours. I know I have no chance of winning next week but I have a back up plan if that is the case. That reminds me, have you heard from anyone about your future in ECCW?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Hello?"

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"Like I was going to work with that guy after the screw job he did on you, Kevin. If I had accepted his offer then my fate would have been the same as yours. I know I have no chance of winning next week but I have a back up plan if that is the case. That reminds me, have you heard from anyone about your future in ECCW?"

[Evans laughs slightly]

"That back up plan is? I can sense something big is going to happening on DOOM next week. For my future here, I have not heard a peep from anyone here. They are trying to keep me away from here, because they know, what I want to do to John next week, but sadly what they think they know, will be there downfall, John thinks I am gone, dead no longer a problem on DOOM, oh how wrong he is...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 19.0
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next