The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Christian Storm arrives looking for the fuck who owns the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Cujo, The Creationist wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Cujo The Creationist wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is sat down, with his head in his hands, knowing that he failed Mexico when he lost to Jarrett Calloway at ECCW's All or Nothing. He still hopes to win the Extreme Heavyweight title and the CWW Revolution Heavyweight, however.

"Dude...."

He then looks over and sees PSYCHOPSILOCIN~!!! sitting right next to him with a glass of Kool Aid in one hand and a ukulele in the other. He is also wearing the old CWW X-Division title that now says "XEYEL" on it written in magic marker. He takes a sip of his drink before finally speaking...

"Mexico... Is disappoint."

Psychopsilocin then plays a 20 second version of Gangsters Paradise on his ukulele as Mexican hat dancers parade around the sobbing Angel.

"Keep that chin up son, there is always a possibility that you wont fail on a daily basis and could be like me... Mister Totally Awesome Super Hero Guy 3000."

AR: LIKE O-M-G ITS PSYCHOPSILOCIN, THE HOTTEST AND MOST COOLEST SUPER HERO GUY EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Psychopsilocin, please give me a autograph so I can carry your bad assness around everywhere and orgasm on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well since you asked nicely kid, I'll give ya somethin' even better..."

Psychopsilocin then pulls out an autographed version of one of the many replica masks that EFNWShop.com sells and pulls it over Angel's head.

"There you go Angelica, now you can be a hero just like me! HIGH FIVE~!!!"

Psychopsilocin then throws his hand in the air, waiting for Angel to conclude what could possibly be the most epic high five ever...

They're hands then both connect and the entire world implodes on itself, but the high five is so god damn epic that it recreates the enire planet with all of its inhabitants and other stuff as if it never imploded, because Psychopsilocin is just that friggin' cool.

AR: You know what would be even better? A COVER OF ALL THE SONGS FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL~!!!!

"OH HELL YEA~!!!!"

Psychopsilocin then grabs Angel by his arm and pulls him to the top of a nearby table, where the entire EFNW staff joins them in song.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
ONCE WE KNOW
THAT WE ARE
WE'RE ALL STARS
AND WE SEE THAT
WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
AND IT SHOWS
WHEN WE STAND
HAND IN HAND
MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

So, yeah...I'm going on a short vacation until Sunday. So if anybody has any business with Cyrus Black, it'll have to wait until I get back. I know that a lot of you are crying their eyes out, saying:

"Oh, NO! How will we ever survive without the amazingness that is Cyrus Black for four days?!"

Well, first your obsession with me is creepy and you should seek help. Second, if you absolutely need something epic to tide yourself over, either let one of the many great posters entrall you or...I don't know, play Fallout or something!

But yeah, be back Sunday and all that.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

I AM THE ONE INSIDE OF YOU ~ !!

The harsh sounds of Blue Stahli's "Corner" begins to blare throughout the arena, as the fans now await the arrival of Harry Jones. Moments pass as Harry finally makes his way out onto the main stage. There, he receives a massive reaction again. Jones stops at the top of the entrance ramp and looks around at the fans, as he raises his right arm high in the air, then brings it down in a gun like taunt and points down to the ring. Harry's demeanor at this moment is simple: serious. There is a lot of emotion in the air tonight, but it doesn't seem to get Harry all in a bunch. The fans begin to chant, "Mr. Hardcore! Mr. Hardcore! Mr. Hardcore!" all together in unison, as Harry looks around and nods, before walking down the ramp in a fast motion. Harry doesn't stop to acknowledge the fans, as he continues to make his way down the ramp. Jones soon makes his way to the ring as he slides under the bottom rope and ascends to the top rope. There, he looks around at the fans and arches his back and looks at the crowd with a very serious looks. More and more chants of "Harry Jones" continue to echo throughout the arena, as Harry nods his head. As he hops down, all five of the ECCW fans begin to boo him, showing their support for his arch nemesis. Harry walks around before he walks to Consisto and extends his hand, asking for a microphone. Happily, Consisto gives the live microphone to Jones here tonight. "Corner" by Blue Stahli begins to die down, as Harry Jones stands tall in the middle of the ring with the spotlight shining bright on him, Harry looks around at the fans with a serious look on his face. That same look that he has been sporting throughout a majority of his career was right here tonight. It was obvious that that Harry had something else to say, despite saying a lot just a few days ago which was his response to Twista XL. Harry smiles and chuckles under his breath as he raises the microphone to his lips and begins to speak to the live crowd here tonight.

Harry Jones: "..."

TBC by Marik

"You're a fucking faggot, Jones, and nobody likes you. You never go outside, you have no friends, your fans are retarded, and you're a hypocrite. I'm sick of your shit, so eat a dick.", obviously what is Surge's voice comes from somewhere.

The fans, since they're so gay for Surge, pop for this. A couple of people have heart attacks because Surge is so awesome...'cause he really is. Harry Jones' dad, sitting at his TV at home, dies from how amazing Surge is. But Surge? Much like honey badger, he just don't give a fuck. You know what? You might as well call Surge 'Honey Badger', it's what your mom calls him. Why? 'Cause Harry Jones hasn't hit puberty yet. It's gonna be hilarious for Harry to see his father dead, just there, on the floor, when he comes home...or something. Fuck, that sucks dick for Harry.

"Hey, over here, fucking retard light guy..."

Finally, the fucking retard light guy finds Surge in the crowd...and shines a light there...like he's supposed to...'cause he's the lights guy. Surge waves to everyone before pulling out a knife and stabbing some random guy in the crowd, then throwing him down.

"So, yeah, Jones, why did you want me to come out here? Like, serious, what the Hell do you want? 'Cause, backstage, you were all like, 'oh, please, Surge, you're so fucking awesome, blah blah blah, shit I don't give a fuck about, more blah'. So start talking before I come down there and skullfuck your teeth out of their gums."

The crowd fucking super pops for Surge...again. Think of one of those fake Hardcore Demon canned pops, multiplied by a bajillion. That's how awesome Surge is. Pretty awesome.

Jones looks incredibly offended, but he contains his anger...for the moment. Harry faces his back towards Surge and completely ignores his presence.

Harry Jones:
“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, grandmas and grandpas for that matter… here he is! The EFNW World... you know what? If you're watching this, you already know who he is, so ... so let's skip the pleasantries for once, and let's get down to business. Surge's biggest critic, his worst enemy; the catalyst to his inevitable downfall ... is himself."

Harry turns around and faces Surge eye to eye.

Harry Jones:
“You sicken me, Surge. You parade yourself around each promotion acting like you are God’s gift of wrestling, when the only thing you are doing is justifying your own stupidity. Your antics are nothing but a desperate attempt to seek the approval of everybody around you, but the bottom line is that nobody buys into your propaganda. I have never liked you, Surge. I respect your talent, but as a human being you are absolutely pitiful. As usual you will brush the truth off like a fly on the wall. Your ego is the worst part about you. When something doesn’t go your way you simultaneously slit your wrists and cry about the bookers fucking you over. Now, this is the bit you need to understand; the bookers [CWW] fucked you over on numerous occasions for one reason; your ego. Your never achieved legend status in the other promotion because in your mind Jake Lyndon, Super and Hardcore Demon fucked you over. You egotistical mindset is only thing that fucked you over. Thinking that just because ‘Surge is super awesome’, it makes it alright to talk about rape, or to even go as far as smoking weed on live television. Now I personally haven’t got anything against that, but if you ever dare talk smack about my close friends because things never went your way, then you need to grow the fuck up!"

"Hardcore Demon; you bring this name up on a regular basis and act as if you are superior to him. Y’see, the difference between Demon and yourself is that he has created a legacy; a legacy which will forever be cherished by his millions of fans. You, on the other hand… You smoke weed, threaten people with rape and in your mind, you are the best professional wrestler in the world; or that is what you make it out to be. You are not the best wrestler in the world; you wouldn’t even make it into the top one hundred wrestlers in the world… and why? Wrestlers wrestle! Whilst you come out to the ring every single night acting like Chester the Molester, I come out here to wrestle; because that is what I do! Your arrogance will bite you in the ass one day!”

Harry composes himself, before stepping forwards and retorting one final time…

“My wisdom had been siphoned, my confidence but a candle in the breeze ... when I came to a realization. Even with as CLOUDED as my vision had become, I was able to sit back and see clearly if only for a time; I was able to clear my head, and realize that every success, every achievement, every ACCOLADE that I have to my name ... I owe it all to doubt. I have always doubted my abilities and so have the hierarchies of this fascist society…but I made it. One day…I will take your Heavyweight Championship…Because I DESERVE that championship…

The downfall of Surge will be…Surge!"

Before Surge can issue a rebuttal, "Welcome Home" blares unexpectedly as the crowd comes unglued! Sure enough, everyone's favorite wrestler (yes, even yours) Cyrus Black emerges from behind the curtain to a rousing ovation, almost eclipsing the pretty loud reactions to both Harry and Surge. Cyrus is still bandaged up from his hellacious, yet totally out-of-this-world awesome match he had against Surge at EFNW 1: Revolution...the match he lost, but still! Nevertheless, he stands at the top of the ramp, a smirk on his face as he looks out to where Surge is standing in the crowd.

Cyrus Black: Hey Surge...great match we had, huh? Thanks for the Curb Stomp on the chair, by the way. Really rattled the cobwebs out of my head.

Harry Jones: Cyrus, what are you...

Cyrus turns to Harry, cutting him off.

Cyrus Black: "What am I doing out here? This has nothing to do with me." That's what you were about to say, wasn't it? Well, Harry, while I do agree that this little diatrebe between you and Surge has nothing to do with me directly, there are a few things that I feel I can add to this little gasoline fire. After all, when you're the best in the world, you can pretty much do whatever you damn well please.

This gets the crowd chanting "Best in the World" much to Cyrus's amusement.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, those "Best in the World" chants you hear sometimes when you cut a promo? They're not directed at you...that's the crowd's way of saying that they want me to come out and save them from having to listen to you drone on for another fifteen minutes.

Cyrus's many fans pop at this, and Harry's fans boo him. Cyrus doesn't seem to mind either way.

Cyrus Black: On to more important matters...you're going to find this shocking, Harry, but I actually agree with you in some small regard. Surge does have an ego. And in certain circumstances, that ego has rubbed certain individuals the wrong way. But what you're forgetting to mention is that those certain individuals have in many different capacities have overlooked Surge in favor of less-worthy men.

Cyrus points to Surge in the crowd, who's standing all crossed-armed and looking intimidating.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, Surge has a huge ego. Guess what, Harry? So do you. And Truth knows I have an ego. Still, just because we all have egos the size of the state of Wyoming doesn't mean we should be penalized for it. Hell, how would any of us have become World Champions if we didn't think we were the best? Well...Travis might've given you one or two just for fun, but for Surge and myself we have to prove that we are the best, and that ego drives us to succeed. The only thing that stops said drive is when the people in charge decide that they can't do things like a smart businessman and get all pissy.

Harry looks like he's about to say something, but again Cyrus cuts him off.

Cyrus Black: Unless the next words out of your mouth are "Thank you, Cyrus and Surge, for having one of the greatest matches in EFNW and pro wrestling history and for really driving the buyrates on our last PPV," I don't want to hear it. Fact is, Surge could probably play the political game a bit better, but he wouldn't be Surge if he did. Surge is Surge, and that's who the fans pay their money to see. So quite frankly, save the ego stuff for some newbie who hasn't earned a damned thing and lets guys like Surge do what they do. It can only help your father's company.

This gets the crowd chanting "Kill Surge Kill!" as Surge stands and nods. Cyrus continues to speak.

Cyrus Black: On the subject of egos...Harry, do you know why the title that Surge is holding is called the "Extreme Heavyweight Championship?" It's because, thanks in no small part to yours and Jarrett Calloway's ego, we can't call it by its true name...that belt that Surge holds is the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship. But Jarrett...his ego did something really stupid. He went and christened himself the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion, title belt and all. Which is funny, because I was under the impression that Jarrett doesn't work here. So how is it that a man who doesn't even have an EFNW contract gets to parade around like he's King Shit and badmouth the promotion he's supposed to represent? But here's where it gets really moronic...instead of simply ignoring Jarrett, you go and get yourself a replica ECCW title belt and proclaim yourself Crush World Champion! And again, this is made all the more idiotic. Do you still have a contract with ECCW? And even if you didn't, why would you continue to prolong this little lover's spat between you and Jarrett? It's stupid, nobody cares, and everyone wants the two of you to shut up and go back to worrying about your own houses. But seeing as how both of you are relatively unwilling to do that and everyone either of you sent to help "resolve" the problem ends up failing miserably, I come bearing tidings of great news! I have a solution to this little feud between the two of you, and everyone will be happy with it! ECCW's fans will be happy, EFNW's fans will be happy, my good friend Twista XL will be ecstatic, Surge will be...well, Surge will still be Surge, but he'll be content enough. In fact, if this plan goes as I've forseen it, there'll only be two people left unhappy...and I'll just chalk them up to collateral damage.

Surge, who was sitting on the steps during Cyrus' part of the promo, gets up, holding the mic to his mask. He extends his hand in Cyrus' direction.

"Cyrus, thank you. You're a great friend, and an even better opponent, but I think I've got this one. Though, if it's any consolation, it's always a pleasure to hear your intelligence in action..."

He turns back to Harry, almost immediately bursting into laughter. The crowd too laugh, because Surge is a role model. Surge, finally managing to control himself, long enough to reply.

"Before I go on, I want the audience to know what happened prior to this, backstage."

Surge looks around to a pop.

"Alright, so, I'm just there, reading a book, and all of a sudden, Harry Jones runs up to me like a little school girl. [Surge imitates this] 'Oh, Surge, I'm about to cut a promo. Blah blah blah, no one cares, more blah blah blah'. [Surge goes back to normal rapist Surge] So, yea, he told me that he wanted me to come out before he was talking, told me to say whatever I wanted. And I did. But the thing that makes me think is...why is he so offended? He wanted this. I mean, if he wanted me to come out, why would he go on and on and on about stuff no one cares about in his voice that attracts pedophiles."

The crowd laughs at this, because Surge is fucking hilarious.

"So, yeah, now time to verbally rape Harry and/or set things straight. 'Cause, with me, as always, there's the easy way...and then there's the fun way. You know which one I gravitate to... So, yeah, rape-time. First, though, Harry...what cereal do you eat?"

The crowd, again, laugh at this until they shit their pants because Surge is fucking awesome.

"No, seriously, 'cause I want to get one of those psychiatrist degrees they must give out in those. Maybe then I'll be able to act like a total douche to people, try to give them fake-ass mental analyses and pretend like it's part of the job description. Seriously, Harry, you're not fooling anyone. This is how I am...this is Surge. Rape, murder, black-comedy...I'm all about all those things. And, if I was you, which I wouldn't wanna be, since you're a scared coward of a punk-ass bitch who should save his money for tampons for his huge, flappy vagina - I wouldn't really be trying to insult...? Eh, not really. Anyways, try to...say, things like that to me. Because you've ripped a lot of my stuff off. You've ripped a lot of people's stuff off, as a matter of fact. Whenever you need help with something, it's always, 'Surge! Surge! Give me ideas! Blah blah blah!' What do you really want from me? My Title?"

Surge pulls up his shirt and reveals the Extreme Heavyweight Title, undoes it, and sends it down to the ring with a security guard.

"There you go, have it. I don't need it for people to realize that I can stick my boot so far up someone's ass that they'll be flossing with my shoelaces. So call me a hypocrite, call me childish, please, keep going. I admit to this things. You hear me? I ADMIT TO THEM! It's still better than being an even bigger hypocrite, not only a child, but a whining cry-baby bitch; some 'hardcore wrestling, dedicated my life to this shit' faggot like you."

The crowd are all like, 'oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh', 'cause Surge is raping Harry.

"You talk about egos? You talk about whining and bitching? No wonder you and Hardcore Demon are friends. You prolly bitch to your dad when you loss, just like he does. Go ahead, protect your spots on the card, play politics, I do not give a shit. Hear me? Do. Not. Give. A. SHIT! Because while you guys are the cream of the crop on these piece of shit Indies, I've had an nine-month raping streak in a little company called...the CWA. Somewhere where faggots like you followed me to. Here's the hilarious part - guess who's the Ruler of the Ring without being in the company even? ME! You, or Hardcore Demon will never accomplish that. Why? Because you've been too busy playing politics, trying to play wrestler, that you forgot what it is to be a real wrestler. Call me a wanna-be all you want, I don't care. What matters is that at the end of the day, I call the best wrestling match in history. Don't believe me? Ask Matt Xtreme. I carried that piece of shit through the greatest wrestling match in history - better than you and Danny at Wrestlemania No-one cares. I made that feud main event. It was me! Do I have an ego? Fuck yea, I deserve it! I've never had to make my own company, or get tight with the promoters for my shit. It's been all-Surge, since day one. I do like to dabble in politics, though. No, not for me. For guys like Casey Anomaly, and that ungreatful fuck Dan Maskell. I give people chances. You don't. So get the fuck out of MY ring, go backstage and bitch. As far as I'm concerned, that's how it should be. You've made your bed, now go fucking lie in it."

Surge lowers the mic from his mask, sighing, as he points to backstage. Cyrus gives him a light clap.
Jones puts two fingers down his throat and gestures that he is throwing up into Surge’s wrestling boots. Harry shakes his head apathetically, before looking Surge dead on in the eye.

Harry Jones:
“…Motherfucking hypocrite!”

Harry paces around the ring whilst the fans anticipate Harry’s reply, because when Harry tells a story – he tells an accurate depiction of the truth, unlike Surge in many cases here.

Harry Jones:
“After this is all said and done, I will lie in my bed. And then after a few hours I will get back up again; because that is what I do!”

The fans pop at this remark.

Harry Jones: “Aldous Huxley once said; facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Surge, although you desperately wish to ignore the truth of what I speak, the fact remains that you are nothing but a bigheaded, delusional, and narrow-minded child, whereas I speak the truth, once again justifying the fact that I am far better than you. Why? Because I have been here since the beginning and I know what these fans want. Yeah, they love seeing Surge and Cyrus Black put on a great sixty minute match, but they will always remember who helped this promotion grow! You directly said that you went out of your way to put over wrestling like Casey Anomaly and my best friend Dan Maskell? Fuck off, every single time something doesn’t go your way…You know where I am going with this. Sure, these people love you – and unlike myself, they respect you. Y’see, the thing is Surge…you made it here…but you will never be me. Why? Because I am the most giving man in this damned industry today! They will always remember who put over Scar!”

The fans give Jones a huge pop at the mentioning of Scar ~ !!

Harry Jones: “They will remember who put over Cameron Worley!”

The fans begin to cheer even louder then before ~ !!

Harry Jones:
“And they will never forget who put over Judgement! These people love Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling and it makes me fucking sick that you ride them off by referring to EFNW as a ‘shitty indy’! Now, sit back as I show you why there will never be another Harry Jones!”

The seriousness of Harry’s expression multiplies

Harry Jones:
“Think of it for a moment, everything I have done, everything I have said, my constantly adapting morals and ideals, my labyrinthine and hardcore mindset, could any of you even begin to sum up the enigma that is Harry Jones whatsoever, let alone in a five minute area for you to sum up my life in a series of short, succinct sentences. You would need weeks, months, years even, to truly be able to understand me, by which time, I will have evolved into something greater and infinitely more complex, leaving you all scratching your heads and struggling to comprehend my motivations and missions once more. In other words, it would take you a long time to truly understand me; but it takes even longer to understand the fans of Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling. They do not want to see Surge make his terrifying presence felt by blabbing on about false locker room scandals, or see Cyrus Black read them mind-numbing passages from his bible. They want to see Jarrett Calloway’s head on a platter, which is my current motive in this promotion.”

Harry casually asks an audience member for a steel chair. The man throws a chair over the barricade and straight into Harry’s palms. Jones sets the chair up in the centre of the ring and continues speaking.

Harry Jones:
“Surge, I have got so much to say to you right now. I know why you play your little games! I know why you dress up in your little outfit every show and continue your foolish charade; the need. The driving force inside you demands you continue, rules that you must come out here each week and make an idiot out of yourself, because if you didn't, then what? Nothing! I am not friends with Hardcore Demon; in fact, I despise the man. But I respect what he has done, and when he retires he will be able to lead a happy life. He will be remembered as ‘The Scorpion’, whilst you will solemnly be remembered as a hypocrite! You do not need the Extreme Heavyweight Championship because as many accolades as you win here in the ‘shitty-indies’, and all the titles that you will win on the mainstream circuit will go straight to you resume. But when you retire, you will not be remembered as a multiple time world champion. You will not be remembered as ‘Mr. Doomsday’. You will be remembered as a hypocritical whining bitch!”

Jones stands up and kicks the chair backwards, sending it into the ring ropes ~ !!

Harry Jones: “If you ever cross paths with me, The Retrospective, you will never see through it. I will go to your house and turns on all of your lights, and I will turn your laptop on. Hell, I will turn on all of your kitchen appliances! I will turn on your pool lights, I will leave your television playing and just for the fuck of it I will plug your iPod into the wall charger, EVEN THOUGH it is already charged! I will start your car and I will make a bunch of unnecessary phone calls to a bunch of unnecessary prostitutes…

Or…

I could do what I do best; wrestling. It doesn’t matter what you know, it doesn’t matter what your friend Cyrus Black knows. It only matters what the EFNW fans know; and that is that I am the best professional wrestler in the world!”

Harry stands tall as his many fans burst into an array of cheers, mashed up with a few ‘Best in the World’ chants ~ !!

Cyrus, who at this point is sitting on the edge of the stage after listening to Harry and Surge lay into one another with furious insults and hate-fueled barbs, simply shakes his head and laughs.

Cyrus Black: Well, this little spat has certainly been entertaining. Harry, you talk about people not wanting to see guys like me wax philosophic about pretty much everything. And while there might be the tiniest sliver of Truth in that, you neglected to mention that it's that same "reading from his bible" style of mine that sets me apart from everyone who's ever competed in that squared circle you so proudly stand in. You see Harry...you're a good wrestler. You're eloquent and you're most certainly passionate. But what else is there? Sure, you take a few high falls, roll around in thumbtacks and barbed wire and get put through tables, but is that really unique anymore? You're a tough guy...but I can walk into Philadelphia, go to some obscure wrestling promotion that's held together by bubble gum and rubber bands, and I'll find six or seven tough guys. Give them a few speaking lessons and boom! Your favorite phrase "There'll never be another Harry Jones" gets proven wrong. But guys like me, guys like Surge...guys like us come around maybe once or twice in a lifetime. We are different...disturbed, twisted, and completely out of line with the rest of normal society, but different! When we speak, when we wrestle, when we act, it's different from anybody else out there. In this business of ours, copycats run rampant. Well, you've not seen any other guys like Surge and I running around, have you? That's what makes us different...that's what sets us apart and what makes us more than memorable.

Cyrus clears his throat, his tone shifting towards more intensity.

Cyrus Black: You talk about being the only one of you. What is so very special about you, Harry? Yeah, you can go hardcore all you want, but the bottom line is that the only claim to fame is that you fall. You fall from Trons, you fall through tables, you fall onto thumbtacks. But the thing you either don't realize or don't want to admit is that for however hard you fall, somebody will fall harder eventually. Whatever you get hit in or driven through, somebody will eventually top it in some way, shape, or form. As for me, I fall too...but I make others fall more than I fall. You call yourself the best wrestler in the world, but you know the Truth as well as I do. Fact is, you may have gotten a few cheap, hollow victories over me, but you've never beaten me. And how is it that the so-called "best wrestler in the world" can't truly put away the guy who actually is the best? Answer that, Harold...but we both know you can't. You're a cookie-cutter prototype with enough verbose to separate yourself from the rest of the hardcore tough-guy wrestlers. The only thing you have to cling to is this company and your passion for it. Think that's unique? Wrong...if nothing else, Harry, it makes you more and more like Jarrett Calloway.

Harry's fans in the audience start to boo Cyrus mercilessly, but Cyrus's supporters come to life in defense of The Exile.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, I said it...as badly as you want Jarrett's blood for insulting your company, he wants yours just as bad. His dedication to ECCW is beyond simple passion...it's borderline blind zealotry. And guess what Harry? Your dedication to EFNW is the exact same. You talk about Jarrett being this be-all, end-all douchebag, and granted he is that. But Harry...look in the mirror and realize that what you hate so much is exactly the same thing you are. You can try and justify your actions all you want, but the bottom line is that you simply could've ignored Jarrett...you could've just let him spew his bitchiness and instead focus on proving him wrong by making sure your father's house was in order. But no...you go and do the exact same thing that Jarrett did that you condemned! And worst of all, you somehow managed to convince the fans that this was all Jarrett's fault and conned them into cheering for you. Well Harry, the gig is up. I see through the lies and I know the Truth. And you'll continue to try and convince everyone that you're fighting Jarrett for this company, but eventually everyone will see exactly what I see. When that happens...those fans of yours won't be chanting "Best in the World" at you anymore. I wonder how you'll take it, realizing just how insignificant you truly are.

Harry looks downright pissed being compared to his supposed arch-rival. Surge is a bit surprised at his friend/tag team partner/rival's summation, but is amused by it nonetheless.

Cyrus Black: But again, I'm not out here to condemn you or support Surge. I'm here to end this little war between ECCW and EFNW. Because regardless of what you believe, Harry...it's not going to end well for EFNW unless somebody puts a stop to it. And since you're too busy being like Jarrett, the onus falls on me to put a stop to it. So here's what's going to happen...the next time Jarrett Calloway defends his supposed "ENFW World Heavyweight Championship," it's not going to be against some EFNW loyalist that you and Travis throw at him. And it sure as hell won't be you, because you've done nothing save for embarass EFNW on a weekly basis. No, the next time Jarrett defends that sham title of his...he'll be defending it against ME!

The pop from Cyrus's declaration is almost deafening.

Cyrus Black: Since I lost to Surge at Revolution, I'm well-aware that I'm not going to be receiving another title shot here in the immediate future. So rather than just sit around and wait, I'm going to do what you can't do and take the EFNW World Title away from Jarrett Calloway. I've never had the chance to face Jarrett before, but all that means is that he's been lucky to avoid getting pulverised by me. So it'll be great fun when I stomp his head in until my foot meets canvas and take that sham title away from him. But...that's only the first step.

Cyrus points at Harry Jones.

Cyrus Black: You may think that everything will be settled once Jarrett loses the EFNW World Title, but I know better. I know you...you won't relinquish the Crush World Championship, will you? So, not only do I have to and will I defeat Jarrett for his pseudo-championship, I'll beat you for yours. Seeing as the two of you seem incapable of solving your little issues like men and instead continue to throw tantrums like five-year olds, I have to solve the issue on both ends. So after I get finished killing Jarrett for his title, I'm going to kill you for yours. And then after I dump you on your head with an Oihagi Driver, I'm going to take a little trip to ECCW.

Cyrus makes a walking motions with his fingers.

Cyrus Black: I'm going to take a stroll right onto Crush, in spite of the fact that I don't have a contract with the Jerichos. And then...I'm going to walk out to the ring and leave the Crush World Title in the middle of the canvas and walk away. The Jerichos can do whatever they please with it...they can give it to Jarrett for the seventh, eighth time...I don't care. That's ECCW's business. But...I'm going to keep the EFNW World Title for my own. Because holding that...

Cyrus turns back to Surge and smirks.

Cyrus Black: I can then get my rematch. And what's bigger than Surge vs Cyrus Black? Surge vs Cyrus Black in a title unification match! One more go-around to determine the undisputed World Champion of EFNW.

Surge raises the mic, going to reply to Harry's retardation - FUCK HARRY, IT'S WARREN MOTHERFUCKING PEACE~!! That's right, faggots and homos, the most motherfucking amazing anything in the history of ever and everything fucking comes flying down with his motherfucking helicopter. Two cables shoot out, with Cyrus and Surge each grabbing one. They both give Jones the finger as the fans shit their pants due to how awesome Warren is.

Warren has a megaphone as he flies the helicopter, "Thank you, fans. Now, if you excuse me, I, Surge and Cyrus are going to free a small country from it's brutal dictatorship, then save some whales."

And the 3 men fly away, as Harry Jones is left in the ring, all alone, like the faggot that he is.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Daniel Evans is seen looking for Harry Jones.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Harry Jones is chillin' after his heated confrontation with Surge and Cyrus Black
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is chillin' after his heated confrontation with Surge and Cyrus Black

Daniel Evans wanders up to Jones and smirks at him.

"Looks like you've got your hands full, eh Harry?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:12 pm

@Mr.Hardcore: "Since Warren Peace didn't give me a chance to respond; yes. Yes, I will be dropping the Crush World Championship when I bring the EFNW Championship back to EFNW where it belongs. The Crush World title is ugly tbh...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Gotta go to school, will reply soon Mesa
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Hazza wrote:
@Mr.Hardcore: "Since Warren Peace didn't give me a chance to respond; yes. Yes, I will be dropping the Crush World Championship when I bring the EFNW Championship back to EFNW where it belongs. The Crush World title is ugly tbh...

@BasedSurge: @Mr.Hardcore You're such a fucking retard. You call me a bunch of shit, when you steal my old nickname? #Faggot Just for that, #Rapeman is gonna visit your mom tonight...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 pm

An interviewer is standing by wuth Twista XL.

"Twista what are your thoughts on Tren-"

Twista XL cuts across.

"Nah fuck Trenton man! Did you see what went down with Cy and Surge? Fuck ME if anybody get's another shot at that championship cept me! Cy can take out Calloway and get the championship back, Anomally will just have to wait. As much as I like him I'mma motherfuckin' smash Surge up! Cy will get his unification match and it will be the second time he meets his opponent in an EFNW ring but it won't be Cyrus versus Surge II in a title unification match .. It'll be Cyrus versus Twista II in a title unifcation match. Surge buddy .. I'm coming for you!"

Twista flashes his grills.

"Shout out to Harry Jones, you douche. PS I fucked your mother."

Twista storms off set.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:52 am

Angel Rodriguez arrives, wondering who he has this week.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:56 am

Mesa wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Daniel Evans wanders up to Jones and smirks at him.

"Looks like you've got your hands full, eh Harry?"
Harry is tired and cannot be bothered talking with anybody...

Harry Jones: "Hey, Daniel, is that Chris Judd?

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 Space10

Whilst Daniel has his back turned, Jones runs away ~ !!

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 Busine10

OT: LOL, let's RP tomorrow

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:56 am

Hazza Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 am

This week on EFNW Wrestling >>

~ Trenton York and Twista XL confront each other for the first time since Revolution!
~ Harry Jones expected to defend the Crush World Championship
~ Despite setting his sites on Jarrett Calloway, Cyrus Black will be given an opportunity to become the number one contender for Surge's Extreme Heavyweight Championship.
~ The Mystery Man will be in action
~ Daniel Evans and Josh Polson settle their rivalry in a Barbed Wire Massacre

All of this and much more ~ !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mum dropped my laptop so I am using her computer for the next few weeks, meaning I have lost the show, the show for my booker and a promo for CWW. Tomorrow's show will be quick results.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:53 am

HAZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING C BOX NAO!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:55 am

[Kevin Evans knocks on Travis door]

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

The fire that burns inside a man that was evil never dies but lasts for an entirenity hidden behind the waterfall in a cavern hidden by the rest of world as that is the life of this man, Trenton York. A man that was at one time the most evil and psycho man that you will ever meet did the unthinkable and watched his father die now is calm.. the quiet ones are the deadliast as Trenton York arrives at the EFNW arena ready to make Twiasta XL realize he is no match for Trenton James York.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

[Peter Linch is sitting backstage with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase, wondering if he is eligible to cash on Harry Jones.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Psychopsilocin then busts through a nearby door and scares the fuck outa Angel.

"HEY GURL~!!!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a box covered in Star Wars wrapping paper and presents it to Angel.

"I know we got off to a rough start, but I think if we really get to know each other, we could be best buds forever in no time! So to make up for your depressing personality, I got you a present! Go ahead, open it!"

Angel is about to say something, but instead of listening to Angel's boring tirade, Psychopsilocin quickly interrupts him.

"Screw it, I cant wait any longer! You're going to love this, I got you..."

He then tears all the wrapping paper off in one swift motion, revealing that he got Angel...

"AN AUTOMATIC ROBOTIC BURRITO MAKER~!!!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 pm

thought I was gonna be able to have a promo up today, but I couldn't get it completely finished in time and I'm not gonna half ass it, It'll be up Sunday or Monday when I get back from Vermont
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

"HEY GURL~!!!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a box covered in Star Wars wrapping paper and presents it to Angel.

"I know we got off to a rough start, but I think if we really get to know each other, we could be best buds forever in no time! So to make up for your depressing personality, I got you a present! Go ahead, open it!"

Angel is about to say something, but instead of listening to Angel's boring tirade, Psychopsilocin quickly interrupts him.

He then tears all the wrapping paper off in one swift motion, revealing that he got Angel...

AR: What? You got me a Burrito maker. Are you mocking my Mexican heritage? Ah no, that can't be it because you claim to be Mexican too. You must simply not know that this is a poor man's gift but I am not a poor person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

"HEY GURL~!!!"

AR: What? You got me a Burrito maker. Are you mocking my Mexican heritage? Ah no, that can't be it because you claim to be Mexican too. You must simply not know that this is a poor man's gift but I am not a poor person.

Psychopsilocin just stares at Angel, confused by whatever the hell Angel said.

"I have no idea what you just said, but I'm Jewish."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Christian Storm walks around with his iPod in one hand and suitcase in the other
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

"HEY GURL~!!!"

Psychopsilocin just stares at Angel, confused by whatever the hell Angel said.

"I have no idea what you just said, but I'm Jewish."

Rodriguez sighs and looks at the floor exasperatedly.

AR: OK, let me put this in words you can understand. Next week, you and me, one on one. Let's see how super you really are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next