The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

TWISTA XL IS WITH HIS HOMIES TRYING TO GET A PETITION SIGNED TO MAKE SUBMISSIONS ILLEGAL BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN BEATEN IN HIS FIRST TWO MATCHES BOTH TIMES BY SUBMISSION BEING MADE LOOK LIKE A PUSSY IN THE PROCESS
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, in pain from his match, but happy nonetheless that he got the victory in the most brutal fashion. He steps into his lr, closes the door, and locks it.

OFF: Basically, locking the door means don't rp with me yet. I got to go to a party.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm

God V2 wrote:
TWISTA XL IS WITH HIS HOMIES TRYING TO GET A PETITION SIGNED TO MAKE SUBMISSIONS ILLEGAL BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN BEATEN IN HIS FIRST TWO MATCHES BOTH TIMES BY SUBMISSION BEING MADE LOOK LIKE A PUSSY IN THE PROCESS
OT: How can you be burried in a 38 minute match?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
[The new EFNW International Champion, Michael DeJesus, is seen leaving his locker room without his title, because Dan Maskell has stolen it. He walks down the halls in his tight black jeans, high tops, Sex & Violence T-Shirt and Aviator Glasses in search of Dan Maskell]

*As DeJesus walks down the corridor, Phil Brilliance steps out in front of him, with a bandage all the way across his chest after their brutal ladder match earlier. Despite in obvious pain, Brilliance tries to save some of his image by wearing sunglasses and a pink baseball cap*

Phil Brilliance: Hold it right there, man. You've got all night to run around looking for your title, but first I want a word with you. You and me, we're most certainly not the most popular wrestlers on the EFNW roster, that's not up for debate. But in our match earlier, we showed the world just how good we are and we played it straight down the middle. I could have sought help if I wanted do, but I didn't. I wanted to beat you fair and square, and you seemingly wanted to do the same, and you did. Which is why I think I deserve another crack at you and the International Championship.

[DeJesus smirks, masking the pain he's feeling behind his arrogant grin. He runs his hand over his head contemplating what Brilliance just said before taking his shades off and hanging them over the neck of his shirt]

Michael DeJesus Brah, you challenged me out there no doubt at all, but let's face it, I proved you're not good enough to beat me. So as far as I'm concerned, we're done, if you want another match, maybe you can start winning some and earn it hey?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
[The new EFNW International Champion, Michael DeJesus, is seen leaving his locker room without his title, because Dan Maskell has stolen it. He walks down the halls in his tight black jeans, high tops, Sex & Violence T-Shirt and Aviator Glasses in search of Dan Maskell]

*As DeJesus walks down the corridor, Phil Brilliance steps out in front of him, with a bandage all the way across his chest after their brutal ladder match earlier. Despite in obvious pain, Brilliance tries to save some of his image by wearing sunglasses and a pink baseball cap*

Phil Brilliance: Hold it right there, man. You've got all night to run around looking for your title, but first I want a word with you. You and me, we're most certainly not the most popular wrestlers on the EFNW roster, that's not up for debate. But in our match earlier, we showed the world just how good we are and we played it straight down the middle. I could have sought help if I wanted do, but I didn't. I wanted to beat you fair and square, and you seemingly wanted to do the same, and you did. Which is why I think I deserve
another crack at you and the International Championship.

[DeJesus smirks, masking the pain he's feeling behind his arrogant grin. He runs his hand over his head contemplating what Brilliance just said before taking his shades off and hanging them over the neck of his shirt]

Michael DeJesus Brah, you challenged me out there no doubt at all, but let's face it, I proved you're not good enough to beat me. So as far as I'm concerned, we're done, if you want another match, maybe you can start winning some and earn it hey?

Phil Brilliance: Boy, it's obvious that you're scared to face me again and you'll say anything you can to get out of giving me another shot. But remember this, you beat me in a ladder match, you never pinned me and you didn't make me tap out. So I want you
to remember that everytime you look at the title, that your victory was a shallow one at best. Of course, you may never get your hands on the title, because you don't even know where the belt is.

(Phil shakes his head in disaproval, despite knowing that if he was champion, he would adopt similar tactics to that of DeJesus)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Phil Brilliance: Hold it right there, man. You've got all night to run around looking for your title, but first I want a word with you. You and me, we're most certainly not the most popular wrestlers on the EFNW roster, that's not up for debate. But in our match earlier, we showed the world just how good we are and we played it straight down the middle. I could have sought help if I wanted do, but I didn't. I wanted to beat you fair and square, and you seemingly wanted to do the same, and you did. Which is why I think I deserve

Phil Brilliance: Boy, it's obvious that you're scared to face me again and you'll say anything you can to get out of giving me another shot. But remember this, you beat me in a ladder match, you never pinned me and you didn't make me tap out. So I want you to remember that everytime you look at the title, that your victory was a shallow one at best. Of course, you may never get you hands on the title, because you don't even know where the belt is.

(Phil shakes his head in disaproval, despite knowing that if he was champion, he would adopt similar tactics to that of DeJesus)

Michael DeJesus Well Phil, you tell yourself what ever you want to try and help yourself sleep better at night but the fact of the matter is, no matter how much crap you talk, no matter what you say, at the end of the night you lost, and that's why I'm the EFNW International Champion, that's why I'm better than you.

[DeJesus winks at Brilliance before putting his shades back on and walking off in search of Maskell]
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Hazza wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Fact is, he's 0-2 and has submitted twice.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm

OT: Just in case you want my opinion, I think 0-2 is okay but two submissions is pushing it.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Phil Brilliance: Boy, it's obvious that you're scared to face me again and you'll say
anything you can to get out of giving me another shot. But remember this, you beat me in a ladder match, you never pinned me and you didn't make me tap out. So I want you to remember that everytime you look at the title, that your victory was a shallow one at best. Of course, you may never get you hands on the title, because you don't even know where the belt is.

Michael DeJesus Well Phil, you tell yourself what ever you want to try and help yourself sleep better at night but the fact of the matter is, no matter how much crap you talk, no matter what you say, at the end of the night you lost, and that's why I'm the EFNW International Champion, that's why I'm better than you.

[DeJesus winks at Brilliance before putting his shades back on and walking off in search
of Maskell]

(Phil sees DeJesus walking away so desperately tries to get the last word in)

Phil Brilliance: Don't you worry about me mate, I'll be far too busy shagging your missus to be worrying about sleep!

(Despite it being completely unoriginal, Phil knew that his confrontation with DeJesus hadn't been a total loss)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm

God V2 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Most likely because Twista is a pussy.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 pm

CUJO! wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
God V2 wrote:

See the shit I get? I got a bi-curious, half-cast, Jewish guy calling me a pussy.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 pm

*Josh Polson sits in his locker room a little bit dejected at not picking up the win last night but reminds himself that there's always next week*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

OT: Cut the off topic talk everybody. Twista will get a chance for revenge next week when he faces Dan Maskell
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:34 pm

I am 0-1 but I aint complaining because I haven't roleplayed much. Wink

Sorry about that Hazza. Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 am

OFF Good show... Harrison..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 am

God V2 wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
God V2 wrote:

See the shit I get? I got a bi-curious, half-cast, Jewish guy calling me a pussy.

Hey, I am not half-cast.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

@TheRetrospective: "Jarrett, you have bit off more than you can chew. Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:55 am

[Faymen Fortune is in the locker room going down over dudes bags looking for things he can sell.]

[Dan Maskell AKA 'The Psycho with Sex Appeal' can be seen walking round the hall with 'his' EFNW International Championship on his shoulder, Dan is enjoying the looks people(specially the girls) are giving him, after a short walk Dan then goes into his locker room.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 am

Confirmed for EFNW 1: 'Revolution'

~ Cyrus Black vs. Surge for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship
~ Peter Linch vs. Omega
~ An EFNW Classic Match to determine the new Number One Contender for the International Championship >> [Twista XL vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???]
~ Michael DeJesus (c) vs. Phil Brilliance for the EFNW International Championship
~ Psychopsilocin defends the Exile Championship against a Mystery Opponent
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 am

Angel Rodriguez arrives
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 am

Hazza wrote:

~ Peter Linch vs. Omega
~ An EFNW Classic Match to determine the new Number One Contender for the International Championship >> [Twista XL vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???]
~ Michael DeJesus (c) vs. Phil Brilliance for the EFNW International Championship

Wouldn't DeJesus vs. Maskell seeing as Maskell has his belt?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Hazza wrote:

~ Peter Linch vs. Omega

I meant to say Triple Threat, but I'm silly and stuff
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 am

Hazza wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Hazza wrote:

~ Peter Linch vs. Omega

I meant to say Triple Threat, but I'm silly and stuff

Chatbox dawg
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am

Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is tending to his mentor Travis Jones at Margarett Hospital. He is still quite pleased with himself for taking a piss on Stephen Jericho, yet he is displeased that his father was attacked -- Most likely than that piece of shit known as Jarrett Calloway

A nurse walks into the room and adresses Harry Jones.

Nurse: There's someone here to see you. Should I let them in?

Jones stares at the nurse quizzically, wondering who this could be, and rather pensively answers the question.

Harry: Yeah.

The nurse exits and after a few seconds, a man enters, wearing a jacket and a trilby that's pointing downwards, so it covers his face. He speaks to Jones as well.

Man: Harry Jones, I have been watching your very personal rivalry with Jarrett Calloway and your war with ECCW and I would like to help you. And before you say that you don't need help, then take a look at the man in the bed. That's what people like Calloway can do to you.

Harry Jones: "...I think I know who you are..."

OT: Want to discuss possible plans over PM? I already have an idea

Man: We have never met each other face to face, so your assumptions of my identity are misleading, but I have always been watching your exploits on CWW, ECCW and of course, EFNW. Now do you want my help or not?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Tyler Ryder walks around the building until he finds the office of Travis Jones and knocks on the door 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next