The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:26 am

OT: Good promo John. First pay per view will be this Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 am

GOOD!?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, whaling on jobbers as usual.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 am

Match card has been posted for EFNW 1; Revolution

~ Banner coming soon ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 am

I'll RP when I get on a computer and stop being totally sick and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 am

OOC:

Dips on Classic match.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 am

[Linch is walking around backstage, wondering why his match at EFNW 1: Revolution was changed.]

OOC: Why the change Hazza?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 am

Mr Personal wrote:
[Linch is walking around backstage, wondering why his match at EFNW 1: Revolution was changed.]

OT: Your match can still happen and both competitors can compete in the Classic Match if you like?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 am

Hazza wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:

OT: Your match can still happen and both competitors can compete in the Classic Match if you like?

OOC: I am fine either way, was just wondering if there was a specific reason lol.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

UPDATE

@TravisJones: "The winner of the EFNW Classic match will receive a match for any championship that they most desire!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 am

{Jaggered Payne are standing backstage, looking at the match card for EFNW 1: Revolution while chuckling to themselves as the name of the Tag Team that they are facing reminds them of one from another company}
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 am

Angel Rodriguez reads the match card for EFNW 1: Revolution, not understanding why Casey Anomaly is in the Classic match and A-Rod isn't.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 pm

OFF promo tonight.. but yeah A-Rod should be put into the classic match Casey has unfinished business Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, in much pain, but recovering. He sees the match card for the PPV and walks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Psychopsilocin is seen backstage, sans Exile title, reading a piece of paper that apparently has the match card for the aptly "EFNW 1" on it.

"Alright, I'm not the most sane man in the world, but haven't we had a couple shows already? Naming it "1", "One", or "Won" makes absolutely no sense!"

A staff member then creeps around Psychopsilocin, not wanting to engage in a conversation with the psychotic super hero. Luckily for all his fans, however, Psychopsilocin sees the man and pulls him to the side.

"Good sir, have you seen this monstrosity yet?!"

The staff member is about to say something, but because it's most likely not important at all, Psychopsilocin shoves the piece of paper right in the mans face.

"I'm facing my arch nemesis, enemy, all around biggest foe in my rogues gallery, and the guy who stole my Exile title, Dr. Butcher~!~!~! Due to the animosity between and much needed revenge that I must require, you'd think that the head honcho around here would make our match a title match, right? RIGHT?!"

"Uh-", the man tries to say something but Psychopsilocin just interrupts him.

"Its all apart of the continuous crimes that are being committed around here on a daily basis... Mr. Jones knows I'm onto him, he knows that I know what he knows about everybody but me not knowing what he knows! Butcher is just a stepping stone, I cant let him get in the way of my true purpose... After I'm through with him, Travis Jones better be ready, because I'm not holding back... And I'm bringing a brick."

Psychopsilocin pats the staff member on the head and chuckles.

"Thanks for letting me vent all of that, you're such a great listener! If only the police force were as great as an audience as you. NINJA~!!!"

Psychopsilocin then throws down an awesome ninja smoke bomb and as the smoke clears we see that he is nowhere in sight. The worker then slowly leaves, seemingly traumatized by the whole event.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Travis Jones knows why A-Rod is not booked and he thinks we should all wait until the next show.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Surge is getting his haircut...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 pm

**The scene opens up with a young women about the age of 20, some tattoos on her but not to many, sitting on a couch in a living room. It is apparent that the sun has gone down and it is night time through the curtains. There is a dim light coming from behind the camera, its a white light. It seems to be flickering and slightly different shades of white. Maybe it's a TV? The young woman is sitting with her legs criss-crossed on the couch. Her hair is tied up in a pony tail and she seems to be in her pajamas. The camera slowly zooms in on her for about a minute of her carefully watching the computer. After about that minute she lets out a high pitched squeal of excitement. The camera swings around so it can see the computer screen. It is there for a brief moment while the page is loading. First thing to load is the web page name: "TheNightmareAmomaly's Channel - YouTube - Mozilla Firefox" As the rest of the page loads up a new video thumbnail is seen on the side bar of his channel with the title "EFNW or ECCW.. Fuck Shakespeare, this is the question." The young woman lets out another squeal before moving the cruiser to the video thumbnail and clicking on it. The video loads up and begins to buffer. Once she has clicked the full screen button, it goes to full screen and the little white spinning wheel is larger. The scene then fades to that big white spinning wheel instead of the young woman on a couch. The buffering stops and all is silent for a moment. Then a small chime is heard, a creepy sound of something similar to bells. (Beginning of Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold. Up til the heavy guitar starts). Another half a minute goes by with out any noise or anything on the screen. Until there is, out of no where, 'snow' or better known as television static on the screen. The noise begins to blare too as soon as it flashes on. You then notice in the top right hand corner, in bright green there is the number '01'. The whole screen looks like it went dark for a split second. A few more moments and you can see there is now a bright green '02' where the '01' was. Again it does this but now a '03'. It does this a few more times until it gets to '06'. When it does this there is no more static but rather a news channel. It seems to be local news. The woman is giving a cheesy grin while the man does a fake laugh at the 'joke' the woman just cracked about her dog misbehaving. The news goes to a segment on how to train your dog. Channel changes to '07'. Static. '08'. Static. '09'. Static. '10'. Different news station. it stays here until the chef is done preparing his self-proclaimed famous french onion soup. '11'. Static. '12'. A third news station. How many stations does this tv really need? '13'. Static. '14'. Static. '15'. Spanish soap opera..the channel stays here for a good half a minute watching a woman cry then fall to her knees and yell "POR QUEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!".... '16'. Static. '17'. Static. '18'. Static. '19'. What seems to be a horrible sitcom about a black family. It was changed with in seconds. '20'. Static. '21'. Static. '22'. Children's Programming... "Now come on kids! Lets go find Grandpa Jones! I heard he was in the cave where no one is ever around to hear the screaming rocks! Lets go Lets go Lets go!!!" Channel is quickly changed. '23'. Static. '24'. Static. '25'. Static. It keeps going on and on like this until it gets to channel '43'. It is completely black. the '43' lashes a few times before completely fading away. The black then fades into the an image of a stoop outside of what seems like a tall abandoned apartment building. A few pieces of trash blow by towards the left of the camera. Weeds, growing tall, are swaying in the wind as well. The door with pine green, chipping paint begins to move back and forth as if some one's trying to get out. You hear a few locks on the other side. A few more moments later and the old door swings open. A man is standing there with long hair in his face, jeans with only two or three tears in it, a baggy black sweatshirt and... skate shoes. He swings his head back causing all of his hair to go back too. The man, after a moment or so, is recognized as Casey Anomaly. The man smirks as he sees the camera. Casey walks out of the door and closes it behind him. He walks down three of the five steps on the stoop and takes a seat on the top step. He looks at the camera for a second then turns away and sighs before speaking**

"Well, what the fuck do you want?"

**There is mumbling but it is incoherent to the viewer and Casey rolls his eyes**

"I've told every one that I don't want to choose which one I, for lack of a better term, like more. So would you ever so kindly leave my damned stoop?"

**Casey had sarcastically said. There is more mumbling this time it seems to be stuttering and nervous. It seems to say something that pisses Casey off. Casey glares at something or most likely some one behind the camera.**

"WHAT!? Are you fucking pulling my leg?! They seriously said that to you?!"

**Casey looks intently behind the camera and more mumbling. He sighs deeply one more time before shaking his head, looking down for a moment**

"This is so ridiculous.."

**Casey looks up at the camera, looking agitated**

"Apparently, the big pompous cock-smooches that employ me in two companies, EFNW and ECCW both say that I am contractually obligated to answer what ever questions they ask. What they want is my word on.."

**The Nightmare Among Men sits up straight and makes an odd face attempting to mock some one 'important'**

"which company do you prefer all around and for what reasons specifically?"

**Casey slouches down to his usual position with a look of disgust on his face**

"Honestly I don't see the point in telling people. I would prefer to keep my own opinions to myself on this situation. Because lets say I hate EFNW. Then I know Travis and Harry Jones will put a fucking bounty on my head. Same can be said about Stephen and Matthew Jericho though. That would pretty much be suicide for me in either company. Which would interrupt my plans and my plots."

**Casey pauses for a moment but gets cut off by the mumbling voice from behind the camera. Casey turns his head slowly to the some one behind the camera.**

"First off, I was getting to that. Second off, if you interrupt me one more time I'm gonna snap your neck then skull fuck you."

**The man shuts up and there is no more mumbling from behind the camera and Casey lets out a tiny grin before going on**

"My plans are.. to go into EFNW One: Revolution and win that damn Classic match. Because once I win that match it will, surprise surprise,put me in position to win the EFNW Heavyweight Championship. It said anybelt I wanted but in my opinion you would have to be a window licker to not want the world gold over something else. There are, hmmm, what? Like, twelve men in that match including myself.The only man who I think has the power of stopping me is Twista XL, whom I haven't had the opportunity to step in the ring with until now. I've heard great things about Twista; former XCW champion, huge fan favorite in tons of companies, current DOOM General Manager and an over all great wrestler apparently. Once we get the rest of the jobbers out of that ring I have a feeling me and him are gonna have one helluva brawl. But I'm not gonna let some gangsta who is over the hill stop me from reaching my goal so soon. So Twista if you end up watching this, which I know you will, I respect you and respect everything you have done but it's time for a new man in the main event of EFNW shows. That man being me. New face... that reminds me.. of today when I arrived to the ECCW arena I heard about what one of my old tag team ,friend, for and former trainee under the Exile himself, going on a rant how ECCW needs new faces and needs new people in their main event. Which I one hundred percent agree on. The only thing I don't agree with is that it shouldn't be him, it shouldn't be Matt Brooks and it shouldn't be Keith Golden. They called themselves, what, the Disciples? Well, that's where me and angel have always been different. He has always been a follower never a leader. I am a leader not a follower. I think Cy had always seen this in both of us. That's why when you hear him talk about his accomplishments, which is very seldom, he always talks about me being his former protege, he never talks about men like William Frost and Angel because they had failed him. They had always tried following people to get to the top while I always went against the grain and tried making a name for myself. I did just that in every company I have ever been in. ECCW, EFNW, CWW and obviously 3XW. Angel, just stop trying, you will only continue to make a fool out of yourself and others. We both know that I a going to be in the main event scene for a long long time. Which brings on my next subject. Venom. This blue masked freak and is the Jericho's big bad bitch who does all their dirty work. Like at EFNW One, he has a match against Harry Jones, so Harry try not to kill him so I can at least have a fair fight with him at All or Nothing for MY Terror World Championship that I never lost."

**Casey leans back on the stoop,propping himself up on his elbow, looking confident and content in everything he just said. The mumbling, this time a lot lighter, begins again. Casey then looks like he remembered something and nods.**

"Oh yeah the whole reason you douche bags bothered me.."

**Casey sighs and stands up the camera looking up at him now**

"The company that I prefer today in the war between EFNW and ECCW is...."

**Casey waits a moment and gets a little grin on his face**

"Neither."

**He chuckles a bit and opens his door. The man who was standing the camera, and probably should have stayed behind the camera goes to rush up to the door but it is slammed right in his face. The man stands there for a moment seeming to devise a plan. The man begins to bang on the door with the side of his fist yelling things like: 'You never fully explained yourself!' and 'You can ruin your career this way!' and 'Casey I will talk to Travis and Stephen if you don;t get your skater boy ass out here!' The man stops banging and yelling for a moment and puts his ear next to the door. He begins to grin and turn around but the door swings open and causes him to fall over the stone railing leading from the side walk, up the stoop, to the building. He falls over it and behind some trash cans. You hear a sickening thud and he looks like he fell on the back of his head by the way his legs are sticking up in the air. Casey Anomaly nonchalantly walks out the door like nothing had happened and stares into the camera**

"I choose neither because both should learn to mind their own damn business and fucking forget one another. This so called war is completely idiotic and a waste of time. I don;t care whos asses I have to kick or who I have to help but this is a warning to both Travis and Stephan to stay out of my damn business. If you stay out we won't have any problems. I don;t want to be anywhere near this war an if I get dragged into it by either side; no matter who points the fingers both of you will have to deal with the consequences... 'cause I'm a real life.. Nightmare.. oh and you may wanna call some one to get him fixed up and not dead looking.."

**Casey smirks as he walks back up the stoop and slams the door shut behind him, some pieces of green pain falling off. The legs seem to twitch a little bit before the video fades back to the young woman sitting on her couch. Her legs are slightly open and one hand is in her pajama pants as the video is zooming out of the view of her on the couch. Her hands seems to be moving and there is slight moaning as you hear Casey's voice coming from the computer. The video fades to black for one last time.**
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

[Kevin Evans is watching this and just chuckles]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 am

Travis Jones sits in his office, looking impressed with Casey Anomaly

OT: Awesome promo man
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 am

Hazza wrote:
Travis Jones knows why A-Rod is not booked and he thinks we should all wait until the next show.

Angel Rodriguez is happy that the creative team have something for him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 am

OOC:

John throws his arms up and walks off
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 am

[Peter Linch is in the gym, preparing for EFNW 1: Revolution; apparently, he can be in two places at once.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 am

Dan maskell is in his locker room laying on the floor with his iPod playing and two phones in his hands twittering with one and texting with the other, he also has the TV on in the background so yeah electricity is being wasted.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:39 pm

OFF Thanks Hazza, any other thoughts on it from any one else? Feedback would be nice so I can improve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next