The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC:

Gonna sign up Jessica Evans
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and goes to the gym to get ready for his match against Peter Linch.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 am

Matt Xtreme walks around, gutted about losing in an Extreme Rules match to Casey Anomaly
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:27 am

OT: Does the front page need to be editted at all?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 am

OT: not that i can see Hazza

Dan maskell is looking for Travis Jones.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:14 am

Travis Jones is chilling in his office
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 am

Hazza wrote:

Dan maskell walks straight into the office with out knocking and sits down on a chair placing his feet on Travis desk.

'So Boss man let's chat'
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:17 am

Human Target Pwns wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Dan maskell walks straight into the office with out knocking and sits down on a chair placing his feet on Travis desk.

'So Boss man let's chat'

Travis lifts his head with a glimmer of hope, but then looks disapointed when he sees Maskell standing in front of his desk.

Travis Jones: "Can I help you, Daniel?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:26 am

Hazza wrote:
Human Target Pwns wrote:
Hazza wrote:

'So Boss man let's chat'

Travis lifts his head with a glimmer of hope, but then looks disapointed when he sees Maskell standing in front of his desk.

Travis Jones: "Can I help you, Daniel?"

'Your not my dad so don't call me Daniel, and yes here is what I want a match this week against someone easy to make me look devastating.'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 am

(Jessica Adams arrives at the arena with her boyfriend Kevin Evan, they are holding hands as they walk inside)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 am

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: "HKO sounds dodge, from now on it is the Diamond Cutter."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 am

Elemental appears from out of nowhere and heads to the gym to prepare for Crush tonight.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

Jerishows wrote:
Elemental appears from out of nowhere and heads to the gym to prepare for Crush tonight.
OT: Wrong thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 am

Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
OT: Wrong thread Razz

Damn it
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 pm

A light blue corvette pulls into the EFNW parking lot as a man dressed in a suit gets out of the car. The man is revealed to be ''The Monster'' Ali Fernando. Ali stands there with a smirk on his face before grabbing his bags. He then begins to walk towards the arena, but before Ali can even get to the arena, crew helpers already rush outside to take Ali's bags. Ali looks amazed because when he was in ECCW, none of this ever happened. As Ali finally reaches the doors of the EFNW arena, people already begin helping Ali; they offer him a few drinks, some food, anything really. After a few minutes, Ali finally gets to his locker room. Ali takes a seat before looking around; he then notices his bags that those crew members dropped off. Ali then leaves his locker room as he roams around backstage until ______ walks up to him.

OT: Nothing big really, but I'll post a promo later once I get back from football tryouts.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Jerishows wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*The Nightmare Among Men arrives to the arena with a huge grin on his face, his noes is still a little crooked and there are a few places where he is taped up or wrapped in gauze but that doesn't bring down his mood. He basically demolished Matt Xtreme and made him tap out. Casey also made an impact in his return during the very first match of the return of EFNW. After grabbing a water bottle from cattering he hears about his match he is involved with on Friday as the guest ref for Shane Johnson and Angel Rodriguez's match. He thinks about the two men as he walks down the hallway sipping on his water bottle*

Angel Rodriguez turns the corner and sees Anomaly, the two men staring at each other as he does so.

AR: Listen, Casey. I just wanted to congratulate you on your win at Rebirth. You deserved it. And I'd expect you to call my match with Shane Johnson right down the middle, seeing as you're a consumate and respected professional. Now, I just want to clarify that my attack on you was nothing that you wouldn't have done if you needed to make an impact, right?
Casey Anomaly
*He stares at him for a few moments glaring at him, not saying a word just staring him down*
Juan Hernandez... thats your name right? Or is it some other generic Mexican name? I could never remember... Maybe thats why you jumped me like a bitch? to get yourself noticed? Because apparently jumping a rising star after he had a brutal match where said man has a broken nose and is busted up, is going to rocket your career sky high correct?
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

*After a few weeks or so of hanging out with the wrong people, getting blaimed and arrested for a reason he still doesn't quite understand, G-Bo walks around the EFNW arena, giving random people little trinkets from his pockets.*

Off: REALLY sorry for the inactivity, I've had a long few weeks and haven't been able to get on much. Awesome first show though!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Omega arrives to the arena arena and works out in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 pm

JHF wrote:
Omega arrives to the arena arena and works out in the gym.

[Peter Linch walks into the gym and notices Omega. He walks over laughing at him as he struggles to lift the weights.]

~Peter Linch~
"What's wrong Omega; run out of your roids?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Cyrus Black is at the merch booth. He's telling the vendor that he needs to stock more Cyrus Black T-Shirts. When the vendor asks why, Cyrus goes into a long rant about the whole ordeal and eventually breaks the vendor's will. It's at this time that ____________ walks up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black is at the merch booth. He's telling the vendor that he needs to stock more Cyrus Black T-Shirts. When the vendor asks why, Cyrus goes into a long rant about the whole ordeal and eventually breaks the vendor's will. It's at this time that ____________ walks up.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A giant portal then opens up down the hall and we see our masked hero Psychopsilocin~! come flying out of it at 88 Miles Per Hour with a shredded outfit and parts of his mask ripped off. He slams against the floor and then slowly stumbles to his feet before heading over to Cyrus.

"You!"

Psychopsilocin almost falls down and grabs on to the booth to hold himself up, but still falls down and knocks the booth over in the process.

"This booth isn't up to code!", he mumbles to himself as he pushes the booth off of him.

He then slowly gets to his feet and uses Cyrus' shoulder to help him stand straight.

"You! You sir, you look like a very smart kind of guy. Here's a question for ya: If you were a interdimensional space scientist from the future who just stole a very valuable world title belt, where would you hide?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

CUJO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

A giant portal then opens up down the hall and we see our masked hero Psychopsilocin~! come flying out of it at 88 Miles Per Hour with a shredded outfit and parts of his mask ripped off. He slams against the floor and then slowly stumbles to his feet before heading over to Cyrus.

"You!"

Psychopsilocin almost falls down and grabs on to the booth to hold himself up, but still falls down and knocks the booth over in the process.

"This booth isn't up to code!", he mumbles to himself as he pushes the booth off of him.

He then slowly gets to his feet and uses Cyrus' shoulder to help him stand straight.

"You! You sir, you look like a very smart kind of guy. Here's a question for ya: If you were a interdimensional space scientist from the future who just stole a very valuable world title belt, where would you hide?"

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-------~~~!!!!!

JUST THEN, PSYCHOSLIPSIOCNSWHATEVER'S ARCH ENEMY, DR. BUTCHER, COMES EXPLODING THROUGH THE WALL AS AN INTER-DIMENSIONAL RIFT CLOSES BEHIND HIM!! PEOPLE SCREAM AS THE DEBRIS SCATTERING EVERYWHERE, KILLING OR INJURING DOZENS!! Dr. Butcher, however, lands with a great impact and rolls/slides across the floor, where he drops Psychopsilocin's Title belt. He looks at it, as he sees his arch enemy...

"You...YOU!!"

Dr. Butcher springs up and pulls out his Death Ray.

"It all ends for you now, my frienemy...all of it...ends...now...right now...friend who is an enemy...now...ends..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:57 pm

CL Punk wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"You!"

JUST THEN, PSYCHOSLIPSIOCNSWHATEVER'S ARCH ENEMY, DR. BUTCHER, COMES EXPLODING THROUGH THE WALL AS AN INTER-DIMENSIONAL RIFT CLOSES BEHIND HIM!! PEOPLE SCREAM AS THE DEBRIS SCATTERING EVERYWHERE, KILLING OR INJURING DOZENS!! Dr. Butcher, however, lands with a great impact and rolls/slides across the floor, where he drops Psychopsilocin's Title belt. He looks at it, as he sees his arch enemy...

"You...YOU!!"

"It all ends for you now, my frienemy...all of it...ends...now...right now...friend who is an enemy...now...ends..."

"Alrighty, then, get ready for a dose of- OH MY GOD, A WILD HORSE IS RAMPAGING THROUGH THE HALLWAY!"

Dr. Butcher then looks down the hall and tries to see the horse, but nothing is there! It was a lie! Fabricated in order to have Butcher be distracted so that Psychopsilocin can take back his- OH MY GOD, BUTCHER, HE'S GOING FOR THE BELT!

"Wha-", is all Butcher gets out as he looks over and see's Psychopsilocin sneaking over to the title belt!

"Hey, uh... LOOK! ITS MATT HARDY'S DISEMBODIED FLOATING HEAD!"

Psychopsilocin then points down the hall, hoping that Butcher will be distracted once more...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:06 pm

CUJO! wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"You!"

"You...YOU!!"

"Alrighty, then, get ready for a dose of- OH MY GOD, A WILD HORSE IS RAMPAGING THROUGH THE HALLWAY!"

Dr. Butcher then looks down the hall and tries to see the horse, but nothing is there! It was a lie! Fabricated in order to have Butcher be distracted so that Psychopsilocin can take back his- OH MY GOD, BUTCHER, HE'S GOING FOR THE BELT!

"Wha-", is all Butcher gets out as he looks over and see's Psychopsilocin sneaking over to the title belt!

Psychopsilocin then points down the hall, hoping that Butcher will be distracted once more...

"Wher-"

Dr. Butcher goes to look but stops suddenly.

"Wait a minute...you're trying to distract me, aren't you."

Psycho-whatever stops in mid-reach.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"You are, though."

"I'm not, though."

Psycho-whatever suddenly dives for the belt, but TOO LATE! DR. BUTCHER JUST OPENED A WORMHOLE UNDER PSYCHOPSILICON AND HE GOES THROUGH IT!! DR. BUTCHER RUNS UP AND GRABS THE BELT, AS PSYCHOPSILICON HANGS ON FOR DEAR LIFE OFF THE EDGE!! Dr. Butcher stands at the edge, gloating.

"Once again...victory is mine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject:    EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

CL Punk wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
CUJO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"You!"

"You...YOU!!"

"Wher-"

Dr. Butcher goes to look but stops suddenly.

"Wait a minute...you're trying to distract me, aren't you."

Psycho-whatever stops in mid-reach.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"You are, though."

"I'm not, though."

Psycho-whatever suddenly dives for the belt, but TOO LATE! DR. BUTCHER JUST OPENED A WORMHOLE UNDER PSYCHOPSILICON AND HE GOES THROUGH IT!! DR. BUTCHER RUNS UP AND GRABS THE BELT, AS PSYCHOPSILICON HANGS ON FOR DEAR LIFE OFF THE EDGE!! Dr. Butcher stands at the edge, gloating.

"Once again...victory is mine..."

"In... The name... Of... William... Shatner.... MUST... PULL... FOOT!"

Psychopsilocin then uses one of his hands to sweep one of Butcher's feet right from right under him, causing him to fall into the wormhole also! But wait! Butcher grabs on to Psychopsilocin's foot and hangs on for his dear life!

"Grip... Losing... It... Strength... Depleting... Must... Do... Suicide... MISSION!"

Psychopsilocin then lets go of the ledge and both men go free falling through the wormhole!

"YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", is all we can hear Butcher say as they go through the seemingly endless wormhole. Where they will end up next, we will find out in the next issue of Psychopsilocin~! Psychotic Superhero of The Future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next