The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 am

@HarryJones: @ExiledTruth "Nice work out there the other night, unlike Surge, you actually deserve to be labelled 'the best in the world'."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:31 am

(A hooded figure knocks on travis door)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:57 am

John TPA wrote:
Travis Jones: "Come in whoever you are; unless you are Hunter J..."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 am

OT: New Matt Xtreme theme song...

Epic, right?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:09 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Travis Jones: "Come in whoever you are; unless you are Hunter J..."

[The Man enters the room]

"Who is Hunter J? Some fag?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 am

Hazza wrote:

Epic, right?

Called that for real Surge already...

@BasedSurge: @HarryJones Cyrus is on vacation for the next couple of days, so you can talk to me for that time... PS I fucked your mom too.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Epic, right?

@BasedSurge: @HarryJones Cyrus is on vacation for the next couple of days, so you can talk to me for that time... PS I fucked your mom too.
@HarryJones: Mum is de-doesn't matter. Hey is that Chris Judd?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm

[Peter Linch is sitting backstage with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase, just because he can. He sits there, wondering when the show will start and if he will be involved.]]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 pm

OT: YES ~ !! I fixed my laptop by punching the shit out of it, the show will be up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:01 pm

@ChristianStorm: EFNW is calling. And imma answer whether anyone likes it or not...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Twista XL has challenged Harry Jones to a freestyle rap battle.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Daniel Evans is seen in his locker room with his wife Michelle. They are arguing over which pair of tights he should wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Cujo, The Creationist wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Angel Rodriguez arrives, wondering who he has this week.

Psychopsilocin then busts through a nearby door and scares the fuck outa Angel.

"HEY GURL~!!!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a box covered in Star Wars wrapping paper and presents it to Angel.

"I know we got off to a rough start, but I think if we really get to know each other, we could be best buds forever in no time! So to make up for your depressing personality, I got you a present! Go ahead, open it!"

Angel is about to say something, but instead of listening to Angel's boring tirade, Psychopsilocin quickly interrupts him.

"Screw it, I cant wait any longer! You're going to love this, I got you..."

He then tears all the wrapping paper off in one swift motion, revealing that he got Angel...

"AN AUTOMATIC ROBOTIC BURRITO MAKER~!!!"

AR: What? You got me a Burrito maker. Are you mocking my Mexican heritage? Ah no, that can't be it because you claim to be Mexican too. You must simply not know that this is a poor man's gift but I am not a poor person.

Psychopsilocin just stares at Angel, confused by whatever the hell Angel said.

"I have no idea what you just said, but I'm Jewish."

Rodriguez sighs and looks at the floor exasperatedly.

AR: OK, let me put this in words you can understand. Next week, you and me, one on one. Let's see how super you really are

"Are you threatening me with sexual intercourse?"

Psychopsilocin somehow raises his eyebrow through his mask and looks Angel up and down.

"I like ya Angie, but you're not really my type..."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Hazza wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Epic, right?

@HarryJones: Mum is de-doesn't matter. Hey is that Chris Judd?"

@BasedSurge: @HarryJones How about you make like a tree and fuck off, Jones? Good for you that you stopped ripping off my nickname, by the way, 'cause you're a fucking faggot...
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Angel Rodriguez arrives, wondering who he has this week.

Psychopsilocin then busts through a nearby door and scares the fuck outa Angel.

"HEY GURL~!!!"

Psychopsilocin then pulls out a box covered in Star Wars wrapping paper and presents it to Angel.

"I know we got off to a rough start, but I think if we really get to know each other, we could be best buds forever in no time! So to make up for your depressing personality, I got you a present! Go ahead, open it!"

Angel is about to say something, but instead of listening to Angel's boring tirade, Psychopsilocin quickly interrupts him.

"Screw it, I cant wait any longer! You're going to love this, I got you..."

He then tears all the wrapping paper off in one swift motion, revealing that he got Angel...

"AN AUTOMATIC ROBOTIC BURRITO MAKER~!!!"

AR: What? You got me a Burrito maker. Are you mocking my Mexican heritage? Ah no, that can't be it because you claim to be Mexican too. You must simply not know that this is a poor man's gift but I am not a poor person.

Psychopsilocin just stares at Angel, confused by whatever the hell Angel said.

"I have no idea what you just said, but I'm Jewish."

Rodriguez sighs and looks at the floor exasperatedly.

AR: OK, let me put this in words you can understand. Next week, you and me, one on one. Let's see how super you really are

"Are you threatening me with sexual intercourse?"

Psychopsilocin somehow raises his eyebrow through his mask and looks Angel up and down.

"I like ya Angie, but you're not really my type..."

AR: I meant in the ring. See you then, Psycho.

Angel walks away, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:21 pm

~ Show will be up today; haven't been able to write much over the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 pm

~ New theme song of EFNW
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:42 am

*Josh Polson walks around backstage*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 am

Phil Brilliance
Walking around backstage, looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

@TwistaXL: after EFNW today, everything will end. I'm sick of it all. Fuck EFNW and Fuck ECCW.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 am

OOC:

HURRY UP HARRY!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 pm

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 New_ef16

"A Hard Fought Goodbye -- The Surge Games?"

>> Quick Results <<

1. A tribute for the career of Dan Maskell plays, showing his time spent with Created World Wrestling, Extreme Created Championship Wrestling, EFNW Wrestling and 3XW. The tribute ends with a picture of Maskell standing next to his bestfriend Harry Jones in a 3XW arena wearing their signature KOK t-shirts

2. Twista XL opens up the show by coming out to the ring and receiving a wild ovation from his EFNW fans. Twista raises the microphone to his lips as if he has something important to say, but he is cut off when an unidentified song begins to play. Sure enough, Trenton York emerges from the backstage area and in his usual fashion he cuts a scary, cynical-like promo based around Twista XL’s lifestyle. The two exchange words for a long period of time with the tension growing bigger and bigger, until XL poses the question ‘why did you return’. York tells Twista that he will not retire from professional wrestling until he knows that he can beat his greatest adversary. Twista grants Trenton his date with destiny at EFNW 2; ‘Fusion', before leaving the ring with that.

3. Josh Polson vs. Daniel Evans in a Barbed Wire Massacre; overall, this is an absolutely brutal match up. For the first three minutes both men manage to avoid touching the wire, until Polson drop kicks Danny right into the ring ropes! Evans scrambles backwards and walks straight into an STO from Polson, drilling Danny down onto a Barbed Wire Board! Cover; One…Two…Kick out ~ !! The match continues at this pace until Evans connects with the Starstruck, sending Josh into the razor sharp ring ropes. Evans takes a run up before spearing Polson through the barbed wire ropes, sending both men to the outside! The EFNW crowd go insane at the sight of such carnage as Daniel drapes his arm across Polson’s chest on the ringside floor; One…Two…Three ~ !! Evans celebrates his hard fought victory as EMT’s attend to Josh Polson on the outside [11:22]

4. Surge is pacing through the halls and is approached by backstage interviewer John Hardcore. John asks Surge if he would like to be interviewed and Surge replies by asking John where the Spike TV HQ building is located. John tells Surge that it is a fifty-five minute drive, which makes Surge lose his temper. “Mr. Doomsday” throws Hardcore through a window, before running down the hallway towards the car park, pushing everybody out of his way as he barges through masses of wrestlers and backstage crew.

5. Harry Jones enters the ring and talks about three things; Jarrett Calloway, the heat between him and Surge and of course, his best friend Dan Maskell who is retiring tonight. Harry tells Dan that tonight in Maskell’s final wrestling match; Jones will give Dan the biggest fight of his career – BAM! Pyrotechnics explode as ‘The Greatest Man That Ever Lived’ blares out of the PA system. ‘The Hated Hero’ Dan Maskell emerges from the backstage area and tells Harry to bring it!

6. Darth Evans vs. Michael DeJesus; both wrestlers impress everybody in this unique match up. Throughout the majority of the match DeJesus has the upper hand, but Darth is always three steps ahead of Michael with his veteran instincts. At 6:33 Evans connects with the Ace in the Hole maneuver and as he is going for the cover, a young kid throws a streamer into the ring. Angrily, Evans approaches the fan in the front row and grabs the youngster by the throat. The kid squirms out the phrase “I need an adult”, but Darth replies by saying “I AM AN ADULT!”. Evans decides to focus on his match up, so he rolls back into the ring and hooks both of Michael’s legs; One…Two… - DeJesus counters by rolling through into an inside cradle; One…Two…Three ~ !! After picking up the impressive victory, Michael retreats to the backstage area whilst Darth is left alone in the centre of the ring. Evans is handed his briefcase by an EFNW official. He then rolls out of the ring, spits in the young fans face and leaves ringside for the night.

7. The scenery appears to be based at Spike TV network where a bunch of uninteresting dudes are doing a lot of uninteresting work. Suddenly, Surge explodes through the door and intentionally beats these men half to death with the help of tables, photocopiers and televisions! The Extreme Heavyweight Champion walks over towards the recording studio and clears his throat before speaking. Surge uses the air time by hyping up a mysterious tournament. He does not give the fans much information, but says that the winner will be awarded the most prestigious prize in wrestling. He explains that all possible competitors must compete in a ‘Punch Off’ before EFNW Wrestling goes off the air. The tournament will be named “The Surge Games” ~ !!

8. Peter Linch sends a message to the EFNW roster by saying that business will pick up.

9. Pick Your Poison >> Cyrus Black vs. Trenton York; the crowd was amazing in this match which was only beneficial for this epic. The match starts when Twista XL appears on the titantron and announces that Trenton York’s opponent is Cyrus Black! Black makes his entrance and engages in battle with the legendary Trenton York. After a 20 minute war, York decides that this match isn’t worth his time. Trenton rolls out of the ring and exits ringside as the referee declares Cyrus the winner by forfeit [21.43].

10. Pick Your Poison >> Twista XL vs. Omega; Omega puts on a very impressive match against the obvious favourite to win, but his efforts are overseen when Twista gets the three count and the victory via the L.O.T.I [9:32]! After the match, Twista does not even bother taking his time to celebrate with the fans. Instead, he just walks out.

11. Psychopsilocin barges into the office of Travis Jones and after a chain of comical events, Psychopsilocin tells Jones that next week he will be exploited for the fraud for who he really is. Psychopsilocin exits the room and walks straight into Angel Rodriguez. After a tense stare off, Psychopsilocin continues walking down the hall, singing the lyrics to a High School Musical song.

12. Scott Gone has a punching bag set up so it is specifically attached to a unique looking machine. Scott reads a text that he has received from Surge out loud to the EFNW Universe; “Sup faggots, Harry Jones is a fucking gimp. Anyhow, to determine the twelve fighters worthy of competing in The Surge Games, they will compete in a test of power by punching the bag with as much force as possible. Now, lets do this shit…”

13. The majority of the EFNW roster enters the ring and take turns at punching the machine. The scores are almost instantly confirmed…

Alexander Pontex; 87
Ali Fernando; 96
Angel Rodriguez; 112
Casey Anomaly; 111
Christian Storm; 102
Cyrus Black; 130
Daniel Evans; 124
Danny D; 109
El Amazo; 115
G-Bo; 92
Hayden Jaggerz; 100
Kevin Brown; 99
Kevin Evans; 120
Leon Carter; 108
Michael Chains; 88
Michael DeJesus; 107
Omega; 132
Peter Linch; 121
Phil Brilliance; 118
Psychopsilocin; 114
Tyler Ryder; 99

14. After the commercial break, Scott Gone confirms the competitors for the Surge Games…

Kevin Evans…El Amazo…Angel Rodriguez…Casey Anomaly…Cyrus Black…Omega…Peter Linch…Psychopsilocin…Phil Brilliance…Daniel Evans…Michael DeJesus…Danny D ~ !!

Scott tells the EFNW Universe that next week the finalists will draw a number out of a box to find out their opponent.

15. Dan Maskell vs. Harry Jones; in Maskell’s final EFNW match, the crowd started off chanting ‘Get the fuck out’, but as the match continued the fans ended up cheering both competitors on. On the forty minute mark, Jones had already executed The Retrospective and Maskell had already used the Tramp Stamp twice, but nether man could put the other opponent away. Harry Jones is at the top rope and he attempts a shooting star to a standing opponent, only to turn the move into a DDT. Jones pulls Dan up to both feet and attempts the Lightning Spiral, but Maskell spins out of the move and follows through with a huge impact Tramp Stamp! Maskell drapes his arm across Harry’s chest; One…Two…Three ~ !! Dan celebrates his huge victory as the crowd clap in appreciation for Maskell, despite being upset about Harry losing such a big match. The two men embrace in a hug as EFNW Wrestling goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:06 pm

When are you going to stop forgetting?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage, hoping that everyone got the message that he sent out earlier on tonight.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Jarrett wrote:
When are you going to stop forgetting?
OT: Dumbass, we agreed that "it" would happen at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next