The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
When are you going to stop forgetting?
OT: Dumbass, we agreed that "it" would happen at the PPV.
OT: I was led to believe by you that it was to happen the EFNW following Revolution. "It'll be just as good"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
When are you going to stop forgetting?
OT: Dumbass, we agreed that "it" would happen at the PPV.
OT: I was led to believe by you that it was to happen the EFNW following Revolution. "It'll be just as good"

OT: But at the PPV, "It'll be even better"
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:38 pm

hey

Last edited by God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 pm

I liked the shortness Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 pm

OT: TBH I dunno why the cult EFNW fans would be cheering for another promotion, and I don't know why ya keep trying to start something with Jones, but meh. Thanks for using EFNW to promote your own e-fed, dick.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Hazza wrote:
OT: TBH I dunno why the cult EFNW fans would be cheering for another promotion, and I don't know why ya keep trying to start something with Jones, but meh. Thanks for using EFNW to promote your own e-fed, dick.
Cause XCW is fucking awesome. And you're welcome ~!!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:42 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
hey
Oh no you di'nt! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh It No Longer Consumes My Heart!

[The music fills the EFNW arena as the crowd looks confused on who it belongs to for a moment as suddenly the light begin to flicker back and forth begins purple and black and the excitement building up can not help but make the crowd jump to their feet in a standing ovation with all smiles and actually some hardcore haters still scowling at the man that has just made his way out onto the stage.. the psycho in a good way.. TRENTON YORK! He stands in all of his glory in a black hoody and a pair of skinny white jeans with something odd for Trenton.. a pair of white shades and a white cross necklace. He makes his way down toward the ring in his new look as he slides into the ring rolling to his feet and there he stands in the middle of this ring with all the fans not even knowing what to say or to do with the retired Trenton York.. they do not know why he really came back and hell they do not even know why he retired. The music stops but the arena still stays under the purple lights as Trenton almost magically pushes up a microphone from his hoody sleeve and now he stand blank as he beats the heel of his boot on the ground making three soft thuds before a soft, evil chuckle.. Is Trenton York as evil as he once was? Or is this the new start and the end of Twista XL.. Trenton is almost in a lost of words... this is his.. FIRST.. promo...]

Psycho In A Good Way
Trenton York

The pain.. the suffering.. all of the darkness that made me the monster that scared each and every one of you fans... is dead... HE IS DEAD! The man that I called my father. the personal devil has been murdered just like he attempted to do me.. the career of Trenton York was over right then and there as I went into my last match with Jimmy Jacobs and gave that son of a bitch hell! I almost ended his career and as I sat at home with my beautiful wife.. I could not help but have that itch to.. beat.. I thought that with my Father dead I would be able to live.. LIVE A NORMAL LIFE! I thought I could finally do something I never did before and that is be a normal kid with a normal life and family but ooh wait I AM TRENTON YORK! TRENTON FUCKING YORK! I am not normal.. hell my Mother had died.. came back.. What is this hmm? Guiding Light! Enough small talk about my little life that has never interested any of you people.. so lets get on to what DOES interest you.. Twista XL! The wannabe gangsta! I thought "Gangsters" were not afraid of a single thing! I thought they beat punks like me up! When i made my return to the ring to confront that little prick I saw in his eyes the fear of me killing him! Destroying him and turning him into a shadow of his former self like people have done to me my entire life! HE FEARED ME! They all fear me when they first see me so I was used to it but now he watches me.. he is afraid so bad that is I said boo he would piss hisself! Sounds like one pussy of a gangster! LISTEN TO ME TWISTA! You getting mad... you mad bro? Well get pissed you little son of a bitch because I want to fight... I AM HAVING A NICOTINE FIT FOR YOUR FUCKING BLOOD! I will destroy you you wannabe! I had no wanting to come get revenge on you... Revenge is something I am against.. A cold evil smirk comes across his face as he knows that he pulled a trigger on his Father's dead body out of pure fucking revenge! I CHOOSE YOU BECAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF! Do you know what is hood Twista Xtra Large? TRENTON YORK IS HOOD! I fucking live in a alley beating peoples asses with people dying right beside me! WHAT ABOUT YOU! Your a pussy and I am the gangster.. Yooo Yoo Yooo. FUCK THAT! Gangsters are pussies with guns drop the shit and come fight me! FIGHT ME WITH YOUR FIST RAISED... start cutting yourself so you can get used to seeing you own damn blood!

[For the first time ever Trenton York is breathe taking as all the fans cut him off in loud claps and cheers for the man they used to boo out of the arena. Trenton stands confused not really not knowing what to think as these are the same people he used to say did not even have a clue how to understand him and now the seem to get it all.. new company and new fans it seem as Trenton just takes it all in as he takes a deep breath not knowing that the fans cheers would actually pump him up more.. he want to have a blood thirsty match type with Twista XL to beat him until he is in a puddle of his own blood like Trenton has done to countless other people! Trenton York is a changed man with a new mind set but oh that thirst to beat his challengers and fight matches is still there and he will use it to beat Twista.. that pussy who acts as if he is going to leave! Trenton will beat his ass out the door if he has too! If that is the case Trenton will slam the damn door on his head.. PICK THE FUCKING WORLD UP AND DROP ON HIS FUCKING HEAD! Trenton is making himself pissed thinking about it as the crowd decides to allow Trenton to keep talking and "entertain" them.. Trenton is eating this up! He raises the microphone to his lips with the fans staring deeply into him.. their eyes seem to grow darker finally reaching Trenton Yorks heart.. why have the fans actually began to love him.. Trenton does not get it but is is oh so obvious.. his chest has finally unlocked.. his heart is open to the world.. they love him but they feel his slowly forgotten pain.. Trenton York scares the living shit out of all the fans on pure accident as he goes to talk.. he smiles..]

Psycho In A Good Way
Trenton York

Now all of my fans.. my new fans.. listen to me because I do not want you to think I came back just because I wanted to.. I was happily retired until I got a phone call.. the pleads every single fucking day until I agreed to Travis Jones to come here to EFNW to have the GREATEST match of all time.. THE GREATEST! Or has it was called the first time around.. the match created in heaven! Trenton York going up against the man that crushed his dreams.. Twista XL! The man that stopped me from winning my own retirement tournament! I WAS SCREWED OVER! Twista Xl.. you feel realize in just a few days that you could have never beat me if you did not have help! I had one fucking off day and you had one on day and you got fucking lucking! LUCKY! I will show you luck win I send your ass right straight to the Gangsters Paradise part of hell with is the group that the devil ass fucks! So you better hope.. just fucking hope that I am in a better mood when it comes to you when I finally get my rematch with you! Come out here without the gimmick! COME BOW# AT MY FEET! Call me the best in the world and then pray to God and try to get forgiveness for your sins! I ask forgiveness.. I already have in advance for when I beat you till almost a certain death! YOU ACT AS I AM A JOKE! You are too much looking out for everyone else! YOU THINK I AM< A DAMN JOKE! Just like over in ECCW I was treated as a joke.. I was forced to leave time after time.. CASEY ANOMALY.. the former Mr. Money In The Bank! THAT WAS MINE! The Jericho's told me to win.. they were going to fucking screw you over! But I had to leave.. bye bye.. I HAVE HAD FUCKING SHOCK TREATMENT! Casey, you are in my spotlight but fuck you! I was inviting you to join my group at one time but I never meant shit to you! My brain fried I allowed you to take over my spot... MY SPOT! As I was tricked into believing that my personal devil was my personal God! MY FATHER TRICKED ME! This is FARRR beyond that now though.. he is dead and gone and Casey you mean shit to me just like Surge.. I was tricked into believing at one time Surge was my fucking cousin.. jokes.. TWISTA BACK TO YOU! Go back to TWE you pussy and remember! BEFORE YOU LEFT... You SAW! You were there the nioht I faced Surge and I was the man that made that motherfucker bleed! YOU WATCHED ME AND HIM KILL EACH OTHER! Stop.. stop the damn act and show the world that you are afraid.. you left DOOM because my older cousin Bryson made his debut in ECCW... your on the run.. You think making people cheer for you over the past in cool huh? I make them cheer because of the future.. the future when I destroy you and your hopes and dreams! Trenton.. James.. York.. you will never forget the name.. CHANT MY NAME!

[It gets even more crazy as the crowd begin to chant the name.. Trenton.. York... it is so crazy to hear that name escaping the mouths of all those fans without hearing leave or you suck afterwards. Trenton just raises he hands and places them behind his head taking it all in laying now against the ropes taking in the love and affection.. more than he has felt in his entire life even back when he was the fan favorite back in Canada. TRENTON! TRENTON! TRENTON! The crowd goes on as they begin to calm down Trenton feels as if he was the Superhero who just saved the day but the truth be told this is the same guy that he has ever been except now the main villain has be killed.. Trenton York is now free from his fears of What if and now he can just go on with his life.. it is almost insane to say that a few weeks ago Trenton York was a walking zombie along said his father and believing hi now wife and Mother were dead.. he was in a alley with three dead bodies and two dead people in his mind hugging him.. welp that's what usually happens int he life of Trenton York.. there is not much more to be said or to be done besides Trenton York destroys Twista XL just like he has planned and told the entire world now.. Just a few second before Trenton made his way out to the ring he tweeted @psychoinagoodway Twista XL will be killed.. well not physically.. mentally.. and that is what Trenton always has done.. Trenton holds the microphone in a tight grip staring down on the ground.. the ring.. he seems to be trapped staring as he slowly moves the microphone to his lips never moving his eyes he continues one.

Psycho In A Good Way
Trenton York

A ring that looked just like this I left a person like Dylan Nitro bloody and beaten and since then.. where has he gone.. where did the last remains of people I beat go.. Twista XL tried to do the same thing to me.. so did Jimmy Jacobs.. they both put me through hell but I know.. I KNOW! The scars I left on them are way brighter..t he show more pain than they did me.. you can not hurt me know more.. I feel no pain after all my life my smile has become true.. I PISS DAILY! On the grave of my father.. of Harry Wright and leave flowers on James Carters... The biggest moment of my life is not even in your heads.. it is the moment that FIXED ME! Twista.. Twista.. Twista.. you may be this great champion.. fighter.. to many people.. to me.. Trenton can not even help but chuckle thingy about the man that who in the hell knows how.. beat him to kick Trenton out of the tournament To me.. you are a coward and a pussy.. you are not even half the am I am and hell I have been called gay.. queer.. a pussy.. A PUSSY! Just because of the clothes I wear and they way I acted.. I walked with my head down and my head phones in my hears and I was a PUSSY! Those of you that are int he crown not chanting my name are the same people that threw shit at me back in ECCW.. you are the people who watched me get tackled by security for almost beating a fan... You the one who cheer me.. thank you.. thank you.. you are the ones I will make my next match the best.. get revenge on Twista.. like I said I did not come for it.. it is just my championship.. get your head out of your ass.. prepare because Twista XL.. I. Will. Kill. You! You understand that! DO YOU! Well if you don't understand this.. I am Trenton York.. and I'm a little psycho.. In A Good way!

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 2v28mefjpg

[At that Trenton drops the microphone in the middle of the ring as the crowd gets back up to their feet in a standing ovation for the return promo of Trenton York. He rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp as his theme music re-plays and the lights finally go back to normal colors when Trenton is no longer seen and the excitement is still lingering.]

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Boos rain down as EFNW's resident Mexican aristocrat comes into view, throwing his hands apart to taunt the audience with his immaculate physique, showing off a golden title belt around his waist. A-Rod strides forward with a smile on his face, ignoring the front row fans despite his gleeful demeanour, walking up the steel steps upto the ring apron. Rodriguez then forces Consisto to sit on the ropes and allows Angel easy access into the squared circle, Rodriguez stepping in and grabbing the microphone of the ring announcer, before speaking to the masses of booing fans.

AR: I have had a very exciting week. You see, I have a new book that has been published which is all about my amateur wrestling career in Mexico, where I earned the nickname 'El Nino Maravilla', or Kid Wonder, for those of you who don't speak my language. It is called 'Angel Rodriguez: Man, Wrestler, God!'. It depicts the greatness that has been endowed upon me in Mexico and the stardom that I have achieved through hard work, raw talent and of course, money. Read it and pick up a few things for yourself.

A-Rod smiles as the crowd boo him, but he continues nonetheless.

AR: Now, I'm not just here to promote my artistic endeavours, I'm here for other reasons. Now, a few weeks ago, I told you all that I would win the CWW Revolution Heavyweight title and the main title here in EFNW. Well, I was misguided in my attempts to win the EFNW World title, not knowing that it was actually owned by ECCW. That means I have my sights set on the Extreme Heavyweight title, owned by Surge. Now, as you know, I have qualified for the 'Surge Games', which is a tournament for the richest prize in professional wrestling, which I can only assume in the Extreme Heavyweight title itself. I will win the tournament and then the title and nobody can stop me from achieving that milestone. And as you know, when I'm determined to achieve something, I will. And seeing as I possess this little gem around my waist, which is of course, stage 1 of 2 in my plan, the Revolution Heavyweight championship, I only then need to defeat Surge and I am a history maker in professional wrestling. That makes me even more determined. EFNW, and more importantly, Surge, watch your backs, because Angel Rodriguez is going to be the first ever CWW and EFNW World champion.

The crowd boo as Angel throws the microphone away and leaves the ring, walking backstage to a massive heel reaction.

Last edited by Heel R-Truth fan on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Harry Jones makes his entrance, angry at Twista XL and Surge. He is also pretty deng' pissed at Jarrett Calloway -- [it is nearly 1.30am, so I couldn't be bothered going to much effort]

Harry Jones:
“Yo Twista that bullshit sucked…Dawg you’re out of luck, you see their hearts break but you don’t give a fuck. You talk a big game, act like an A-Train but boy you haven’t experienced pain. I am gettin’ old but I still jump from ladders and scaffolds, breakin’ necks daily, straight motherfuckin’ Dave Balley! Hey Twista, is that Chris Judd; bitch please you have changed, you turned into more of a politician than Kevin Rudd! I may not be big, but I’m sure as hell strong; I eat all my vegetables, you suck on Bamford’s testicles now that’s just wrong!”

The fans pop just at the sight of Harry Jones, knowing that he has never turned his back on their favourite promotion; and he never will. Jones shakes his head before speaking.

Harry Jones:
“Alright, the rap sucked, but that rap was directed at Twista based upon his actions which transpired over the past week. Anyway, back on topic…”

Harry stretches his neck and begins to speak from the heart…

Harry Jones:
“I never asked for your approval; I never asked for your respect; I sure as hell never needed it! But I accepted it gracefully, because I admire the EFNW fans’ sense of talent. You people know me inside out – you know what I have done and what I am still doing…and you know that I am the best professional wrestler in the world. See, I do not need to tell myself that; no, that is your job. My job is to wrestle in the greatest promotion of all time – and no, I am not talking about XCW…Fuck XCW! This is Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling; this is the peoples company! I was there when EFNW sold out twenty seats in the middle of Allen Park Car Par – yeah, that was the night when I won the EFNW World Championship. Four years have passed and now EFNW is the biggest promotion on the independent circuit, but what have I got to show for it?”

Harry raises the Crush World Championship.

Harry Jones:
“No longer am I your Crush World Champion; I am the EFNW Universal Champion, and I will defend this title with pride. Y’see, this promotion means everything to me; and I find it offensive when people like Twista XL and Surge make fun of the people who made EFNW what it is today. I can see why you people cheer for Surge and chant ‘Kill Surge Kill’, but I think you all deserve to be let in on a little secret. Today, Surge was in a discussion with Travis Jones about leaving EFNW because like always; Surge decided to be a whiny little bitch. My father gave the baby his bottle and thus EFNW has been taken over by this stupid spin off of the Cell Games from Dragon Ball Z, otherwise known as the Surge games…As many people out here know, Cell was referred to as The Perfect Warrior, because he was basically invincible. Today I finally saw where Surge was getting his mindset from; Cell! The idiot actually believes he is perfect, which reflects off of his attitude. Surge…you are not Cell…you are not even close to perfection. To be perfect…you need to be the best…I am the best!”

The EFNW crowd begin to pop in appreciation for Harry Jones, who walks around with the Crush World Championship (OR EFNW Universal Championship) raised above his head.

Harry Jones:
“Jarrett Calloway, I despise the fact that…”

Harry is cut off by JARRETT CALLOWAY
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:20 pm

[The crowd cheer as 'Who Shot Ya' blasts over the intercom. The usually fun-loving Twista XL walks straight down to the ring, mic in hand. He slides in and immediately begins talking.]

Twista XL
"Yo, I have know idea what the hell Trenton York is babbling on about. He seems to be making things up. Go back to TWE? Funny story - never wrestled there. I'm a fake gangster? Let's get real here - when have any of ya'll ever seen me with a gun? I'm a fake gangster yet anybody you ask will tell you I'm the reigning King of the Streets. Do you know what that is Trenton? A street fighting competition. Featuring men harder than the likes of which you could ever imagine. You, Trenton York, on the otherhand tried to play a game. You played it quite well. You said I'm a wannabe gangster, I have all the yo's and the homie's and whatnot. You even had this crowd chanting your name. Look maybe they'll do it for me too?"

[The crowd immediately begin chanting "TWISTA! TWISTA! TWISTA!" as Twista XL shruggs his shoulders.]

Twista XL
"As I was saying, you said to come out here without the gimmick. Homie, I am here without the gimmick. I am not a gimmick. Twista XL ... is Twista XL."

[A smattering of applause from the crowd.]

Twista XL
"I really don't know why Trenton York decided to come back even though he wasted the last ten minutes of our lives telling us. All I got out of that was 'Oooh look at me, I got retired ungracefully, oooh I've seen people die, oooh respect me, ohh I'm psycho'! Y'see Trenton, you're not the only one who has seen people die. I've seen numerous people die. It's a fact of life. Shit happens. And you can deal with it in several different ways, I respect that, but you, YOU are just one warped motherfucker. Some people like that, that's chill homies, but me, I fail to understand it. And it doesn't make me any less inferior because I can't call upon some voice in my head and because I can't talk about how my fashion sense has gotten me insulted all my life. You Trenton are one of those people who isn't being true to themselves. You think because you're so outlandish people won't be able to say that you aren't an individual. I see past your facade Trenton. All this stuff you're saying about me, saying that I fear you, it's rubbish and you know it. I fear nobody. No living being can strike fear in me. Certainly not some guy that I out-wrestled, out-manoueverd and all around ass-kicked just a few months ago. You've got a problem Trenton. You say you are rid of your father, your personal demon. You say that Trenton York is dead. Get real. Your father wasn't your problem, you were your problem. I learned to deal with my own personal demons, it's time you grew up and done the same."

[The crowd pop loudly at this statement.]

Twista XL
"You get yourself sorted, properly sorted. You make sure you're in full working order, you drop all this crap and stop calling me out. You do that and you'll get your second chance at the best in the world. Not Cyrus Black, not Surge, not Harry Jones. No disrespect but the real best in the world ... Twista XL."

[The crowd pop loudly and start a 'Best in the world' chant.]

Twista XL
"Y'see you have a serious issue Trenton. Even if you do that and even if you manage to get into the ring with me, you gave it everything that day we wrestled. You're nothing but a liar if you say otherwise. That wasn't an off day for Trenton York, that was a very, very, very ON day for Trenton York. The fact is ... you can't beat me."

['YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM!' chants erupt from the crowd directed at Trenton York and Twista is getting fired up.]

Twista XL
"Oh and another pressing matter. Is there a reason you screwed me at Revolution? Oh I see. You NEEDED to be in the spotlight. You couldn't quietly come back and organise a nice fair wrestling match with me, you had to ATTEMPT to play mind games and SCREW me out of a shot at the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship. Cause y'see folks, that makes Trenton seem a little psycho ..."

[The fans laugh at the comment as Twista press on.]

Twista XL
"I've always said 'Don't throw stones in a glass house and if you gotta glass jaw you should watch yo mouth' and no matter what I say about EFNW, I love it. I fucking love it."

[The fans begin clapping and cheering.]

Twista XL
"And it's MY HOUSE! And you just threw one hell of a stone Trenton. Strike One. You're running your mouth big time and I KNOW from past experience that you've got a bit of a glass jaw. Strike Two. I was six seconds away from getting my shot at the top prize in this company, the thing that's fuelling me on ... and you fucked that up. Strike Three. Know what that means York? You're out. Good luck motherfucker."

[Twista XL throws the microphone down and the fans cheer loudly as he makes his way to the back.]

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 pm

@psychoinagoodway that wannabe pussy gangster wants to run his mouth funny.. funny.. I want to see him beat me! Strike 3 Imma fucking kill you!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

@TwistaXL: @psychoinagoodway you want to see me beat you? again?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm

@psychoinagoodway @Twista XL funny! You want to beat me again bring it on bitch! BRING IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
@psychoinagoodway that wannabe pussy gangster wants to run his mouth funny.. funny.. I want to see him beat me! Strike 3 Imma fucking kill you!

Judging by this post, Trenton York is approximately 11 years old.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:02 pm

*El Amazo does Mexican stuff*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:03 pm

@BasedSurge: Why do people always mention me in their crap-ass promos? I'll bite off their fucking noses...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Ali Walker: *walks into the EFNW arena for the first time, eager to get in the ring*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Daniel Evans is backstage in the trainer's room, getting stitched up after the last of his series of matches with Josh Polson. His wife Michelle looks on, disapointed with his decision to participate in such a high risk match. Evans winces as he is sewn up, but he accepts the pain, knowing he will encounter much worse during the course of the Surge Games.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:22 pm

[Peter Linch is walking around backstage, thinking about Surge Games.]
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
@BasedSurge: Why do people always mention me in their crap-ass promos? I'll bite off their fucking noses...

@TwistaXL: @BasedSurge unless it's me. Then it's super cool.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:

@FuckWill: @TwistaXL @BasedSurge Or me, then it's even more super cool than it is with Twista.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:

@FuckWill: @TwistaXL @BasedSurge Or me, then it's even more super cool than it is with Twista.

@BasedSurge: @TwistaXL @FuckWill Yea, we're so fucking super cool, my dick gets hard just thinking about how awesome we are...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:21 am

Ali Walker: *pulls her hair up into a pony tail and begins training in the practice ring*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:27 am

Angel Rodriguez arrives with his CWW Heavyweight title, wondering who he'll face in the Surge Games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next