The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Newsid [Tom, Team PPL] wrote:
Phil Brilliance
Arrives at the arena and heads to his locker room where he cracks open a beer and chills in front of the television. When he's finished, he does a few push ups to keep loose. In his mind he is thinking about money, women and championships.

[He is approached by future EFNW World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Evans. Evans looks at the much smaller Brilliance and smirks.]

"About seven million more of those and you'll be well on your way. Your that Phil Brilliance kid right? I've seen some of your work on the independent scene. Your a solid worker, and if you bulked up a bit, you could be a serious challenger for MY EFNW Heavyweight Championship."
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 pm

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
Phil Brilliance
Arrives at the arena and heads to his locker room where he cracks open a beer and chills in front of the television. When he's finished, he does a few push ups to keep loose. In his mind he is thinking about money, women and championships.

[He is approached by future EFNW World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Evans. Evans looks at the much smaller Brilliance and smirks.]

"About seven million more of those and you'll be well on your way. Your that Phil Brilliance kid right? I've seen some of your work on the independent scene. Your a solid worker, and if you bulked up a bit, you could be a serious challenger for MY EFNW Heavyweight Championship."

*Phil Brilliance gets to his feet and does a once over on Daniel Evans, looking at him from top to bottom*

Phil Brilliance: Wow, you seem to know a hell of a lot about me considering I don't have a clue who you are. You're saying that I need to bulk up, well, that's something that's never bothered me in the past because there is one thing that is superior to brawn, and that is brains. And trust me, I've got a lot of that. *Smiles* Anyway, I still don't know your name, who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:18 pm

The EFNW crowd eagerly await the man behind the music, but when that man is revealed to be 'EL Nino Maravilla' Angel Rodriguez, the only option available to the crowd is to boo the Mexican aristocrat. Rodriguez spreads his arms, revelling in the boos, but then hurries into the ring and picks up a microphone, eager to say his piece.

AR:My name is Angel Rodriguez, but I'm just guessing that introduction was needless. Yes, I have joined the histtoric and world renowned EFNW and I will take it by storm just like I have taken CWW by storm. You see, in CWW, I am a 3 time Acceleration champion, former Hardcore champion, the current Road to the Throne tournament winner and the current Heavyweight title number 1 contender. And I have done this in only 8 months. I am here in EFNW without the Mexican Mafia at my side, because I want to get rid of all the doubters and become the champion in double-quick time. I will be the only CWW Heavyweight champion and EFNW World champion, side-by-side, in history and I would like anyone to stop me. EFNW, you've been warned. The Angel is upon you.

The crowd boo some more as Rodriguez throws the microphone away and heads backstage.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Phil Brilliance

*Phil Brilliance gets to his feet and does a once over on Daniel Evans, looking at him from top to bottom*

Phil Brilliance: Wow, you seem to know a hell of a lot about me considering I don't have a clue who you are. You're saying that I need to bulk up, well, that's something that's never bothered me in the past because there is one thing that is superior to brawn, and that is brains. And trust me, I've got a lot of that. *Smiles* Anyway, I still don't know your name, who the hell are you?

"I'm Daniel Evans, former owner of this company and the leader of arguably the most dominant stable in wrestling, The Empire. And I know just about every major Indy star out there, after all, I didn't trust anybody to scout people for developmental deals for me. Scott Gone should've sent you a contract, but he was too busy playing with Tridents."
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Phil Brilliance

"I'm Daniel Evans, former owner of this company and the leader of arguably the most dominant stable in wrestling, The Empire. And I know just about every major Indy star out there, after all, I didn't trust anybody to scout people for developmental deals for me. Scott Gone should've sent you a contract, but he was too busy playing with Tridents."

*Phil Brilliance thinks about what Daniel Evans just said and decides quickly that it would be in his best interest to have this man as a friend, rather than an enemy*

Phil Brilliance: Oh that's right, I remember you. You're the genius behind the man meat match, right? It's a pleasure to finally meet you. *Offeres his hand for a handshake*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Phil Brilliance

*Phil Brilliance thinks about what Daniel Evans just said and decides quickly that it would be in his best interest to have this man as a friend, rather than an enemy*

Phil Brilliance: Oh that's right, I remember you. You're the genius behind the man meat match, right? It's a pleasure to finally meet you. *Offeres his hand for a handshake*

[Evans shakes his hand and gives a slight chuckle. Not a big chuckle, just a slight chuckle.]

"Can't take full credit for that one to be honest, but I did allow it to happen. But anyways, let's talk about your future. You have what it takes to be a major player in the business. You know what major players have? Championship belts, beautiful women, fame, fortune, and most of all.... power. But you need someone to elevate you to the next level, somebody who has some experience on making champions out of men like Dan Maskell. Somebody like.... Daniel Evans."
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Phil Brilliance

[Evans shakes his hand and gives a slight chuckle. Not a big chuckle, just a slight chuckle.]

"Can't take full credit for that one to be honest, but I did allow it to happen. But anyways, let's talk about your future. You have what it takes to be a major player in the business. You know what major players have? Championship belts, beautiful women, fame, fortune, and most of all.... power. But you need someone to elevate you to the next level, somebody who has some experience on making champions out of men like Dan Maskell. Somebody like.... Daniel Evans."

*Phil Brilliance has heard rumours of Evans' manipulative tactics in the past, but Brilliance thinks that they would be a good match and the promise of all those things offered to him are too good to refuse*

Phil Brilliance: That is a proposition in which I would be very interested in and I will take you up on it. You see, everyone knows that I have unlimited potential, but until now I haven't been given the platform to fully show what i'm capable of. But I'm confident that with you by my side, things would change for the better.

*A smile comes across Brilliance's face as he looks at Evans. He then places his hand on Evans' shoulder*

Phil Brilliance: I'm sure we'll fit like a hand to a glove.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Phil Brilliance

*Phil Brilliance has heard rumours of Evans' manipulative tactics in the past, but Brilliance thinks that they would be a good match and the promise of all those things offered to him are too good to refuse*

Phil Brilliance: That is a proposition in which I would be very interested in and I will take you up on it. You see, everyone knows that I have unlimited potential, but until now I haven't been given the platform to fully show what i'm capable of. But I'm confident that with you by my side, things would change for the better.

*A smile comes across Brilliance's face as he looks at Evans. He then places his hand on Evans' shoulder*

[Evans nods at Brilliance and then walks off, not wanting anybody to know of their alliance just yet. He realizes much of the partnership will be based on how well they can manipulate each other, but recognizes that if they can keep their cool and work together, they could control all of EFNW's titles with ease.]
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Phil Brilliance

[Evans nods at Brilliance and then walks off, not wanting anybody to know of their alliance just yet. He realizes much of the partnership will be based on how well they can manipulate each other, but recognizes that if they can keep their cool and work together, they could control all of EFNW's titles with ease.]

*Phil watches Evans leave and then nods his head in satisfaction. He then begins speaking to himself*

Phil Brilliance: He says I need to bulk up, right?

*Phil then goes back to his push ups, doing them twice as fast as last time and looking much more determined*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Twista XL arrives at the EFNW arena
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:54 pm

OT: New rule: No random attacks without permission from a role player. Yeah, that goes for you Cujo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC:

Fucking rules..
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

They are better lol.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

John TPA wrote:
OOC:

Fucking rules..
OT: That is fair though...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
OOC:

Fucking rules..
OT: That is fair though...

OT:

Yea I know..
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

OFF Working on promo on Xtreme now
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 pm

(Shane Johnson is seen in gym training with some trainers)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 am

*Josh Polson decides to properly meet the owner of EFNW, so he decides to look for Travis Jones*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 am

Travis Jones sits in his office watching the match between Chris Remington and Gabriel from EFNW's second Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 am

Faymen Fortune is in the hallway selling his t-shirts to his fans so he can buy drugs later.

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 24nmd82
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 am

Twista XL sits on the bonnet of a car in the parking lot, smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

OT: Will have a promo up today
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Will it address the situation over on ECCW? Razz
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Hazza wrote:
Travis Jones sits in his office watching the match between Chris Remington and Gabriel from EFNW's second Wrestlemania.
*Josh knocks*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Daniel Evans arrives at the EFNW arena with his ECCW Tag Team Title belt and his second best friend in the World, and the reigning ECCW Crush World Champion, Mr. Tiger! It is seen as fitting, considering Jarrett Calloway pretending to be the EFNW World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next