The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he watches Peter Linch's promo and begins to laugh after its over he then says aloud to himself*
Get you're own nickname damn it. The only Nightmare around here is me
*he the continues on his own way*

OOC: That's been his nickname since the start of him.
OFF Casey's had it the same he had it back when 3XW first started LoL

OT:Linch vs Casey
Winner gets to keep the rightful NIGHTMARE Nickname! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Angel Rodriguez arrives, a little dissapointed with the competition he faces in EFNW
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he watches Peter Linch's promo and begins to laugh after its over he then says aloud to himself*

I didn't know but lets be honest, you aren't the first and won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Casey Anomaly

I didn't know but lets be honest, you aren't the first and won't be the last.
Im fully aware of this haha it was just a character thing what he said Im not bashing
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Daniel Evans Promo | A Real Man (Meat)   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 pm

[As "Just Like You" by Three Days Grace blares over the P.A. system, the crowd is extremely split as far as whether they are booing or cheering the Candian superstar. One half of the crowd recognizes the large man as villianous character that he is, but the other half of the crowd recognizes him as one of the most controversial bookers in professional wrestling. Evans steps over the top rope and gets into the ring before flexing and having a microphone brought to him by the EFNW ring girl. He raises the microphone to his lips but before he can speak, the crowd break into a chant of "We want man meat!" Evans shakes his head at the crowd and smirks, but can't resist letting the chant go on for a little while longer. After the effect has truly sunk in, Evans begins to speak.]

"So look where we are.... EFNW."

[The crowd goes absolutely ballistic, and the crowd is firmly backing Evans, despite his heelish status. Evans shakes his head before continuing.]

"What a shithole."

[The crowd does a complete 180 and Evans garners massive heat.]

"You're really booing me? The man who actually made people pay attention to this promotion? This shows just how backwards you fans are! You sick people pay money to see people you love get their asses handed to them by people like me! You turn on your televisions to see men who you can't stand hold onto championship belts! Don't pretend you thought Dan Maskell was going to lose every week, he hardly ever lost! But you idiots turned on Insanity every single week just to watch The Empire assert itself as one of the most dominant stables in professional wrestling. But enough about you moronic wastes of space, let's talk about the man who will win the EFNW World Heavyweight Championship. Clearly, that man is standing before you in this very ring. If you can't figure it out, that man is me, Daniel Evans. Now when that belt gets wrapped around my waist, it will immediately gain more prestige than it has ever had, and will be once again recognized as one of the most prestigous titles in wrestling. But winning that belt alone is nowhere near enough for me. After I win that belt, I've got to prove just how damn good I am. I'm going to be a better champion than Surge, I'm going to be a better champion than Dan Maskell, and my reign will even be more glorious than those of Harry Jones'."

[Evans glares at the fans, who start to boo so loudly that he can no longer speak over them.]

"Shut up! You will respect me, because I will be your World Champion come August 30th! I will reign supreme in EFNW, and there's not a damn thing anybody here can do about it! There is nobody back in that locker room who can beat me in a one on one match! There's no two men that could be beat me in a Handicap match! I'm the greatest man to ever grace a wrestling ring, especially an EFNW ring. Nobody can hold a candle to me, not Josh Polson, not Hardcore Demon, nobody! I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but everything I say is one-hundred and ten percent true! Anything that comes out of my mouth is an inarguable fact, and you people would do well to heed what I say."

[The fans start to boo Evans once again, and even with the microphone, he is having difficulties being heard due to the large amount of heat. He gets sick and throws the microphone at the commentary before heading backstage, utterly disgusted with how the fans have treated him.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Casey Anomaly

"We have our own Nightmares to deal with, Mongrel."

Casey looks around, wondering who just said that. He then see's the masked man from earlier slowly stepping out from the shadows.

"We know where his allegiance stands."

The man then tosses a file on the floor that says "Classified" on it. He then kicks it over to Casey who picks it up and opens it. Inside, we see dozens of photographs of Kevin Evans, Travis Jones and Hardcore Demon standing and conversing together with demonic symbols in the background, most of them are photoshopped, but they are still there none the less.

"Conspiracies, mass genocide, these men know no boundaries in the crimes that they commit. They must be stopped."

Casey then looks back to where the man was, but he is nowhere to be found. In his place is a Robin Halloween costume, but the 'R' has instead been replaced with an 'M'.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Casey Anomaly
*He looks at the picture and then looks up again at the costume. And points at it acting as if it can speak back*
I am not fucking wearing that thing.
*But he none the less continues looking through the pictures interested. He thinks to himself: 'Maybe he is trying to point out something. Nothing as extreme and retarded as this but he may be onto something..'. Casey glances back at the Robin out fit and looks at it in disgust.*
I'll find my own costume if it comes to it..
*Casey takes the folder with him as he heads down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 pm

(Kevin Evans is seen in the hallway listening to tunes on his ipod)

(Shane Johnson is sitting in gym thinking)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Harry Jones is seen looking for Daniel Evans in the backstage area, dishearted by Daniel's harsh words but impressed at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen looking for Daniel Evans in the backstage area, dishearted by Daniel's harsh words but impressed at the same time.

Just when Harry turns the corner, however, the masked man who has been bringing justice to EFNW all this time grabs him by his shirt and pushes him into the wall.

"Where's the Plutonium Ray?!", he says in an overly growly voice.

Harry is about to say something, but the man quickly interrupts him.

"Don't play games with me bub, or else you're gonna be cruisin for a bruisin! I may not be able to stop your daddy from stealing from food pantries all across the globe, but I can sure as hell stop you!"

The man then notices a staff member walking past them.

"Call your henchmen, eh? No problem, SHAZAM!"

The man then hops on top of a nearby table and dives on top of the staff member, before repeatedly punching him until he's knocked into unconsciousness. He the notices a couple more staff members walking down the hall and quickly retreats.

"You're lucky my sidekick isn't here to even the odds, Mr. Jones!"

He then attempts to dive out of a nearby window, but misjudges his accuracy and instead jumps right into the wall. He slowly gets up, groggy from the collision and nonchalantly opens the window before crawling to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm

(Kevin Evans is still sitting in the hallway and he notices the man giving Jones a beating and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 pm

CUJO! wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Just when Harry turns the corner, however, the masked man who has been bringing justice to EFNW all this time grabs him by his shirt and pushes him into the wall.

"Where's the Plutonium Ray?!", he says in an overly growly voice.

Harry is about to say something, but the man quickly interrupts him.

"Don't play games with me bub, or else you're gonna be cruisin for a bruisin! I may not be able to stop your daddy from stealing from food pantries all across the globe, but I can sure as hell stop you!"

The man then notices a staff member walking past them.

"Call your henchmen, eh? No problem, SHAZAM!"

The man then hops on top of a nearby table and dives on top of the staff member, before repeatedly punching him until he's knocked into unconsciousness. He the notices a couple more staff members walking down the hall and quickly retreats.

"You're lucky my sidekick isn't here to even the odds, Mr. Jones!"

He then attempts to dive out of a nearby window, but misjudges his accuracy and instead jumps right into the wall. He slowly gets up, groggy from the collision and nonchalantly opens the window before crawling to the outside.
*Josh Polson comes sprinting up to Jones*
Josh: You alright Harry?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:35 pm

(Kevin Evans is watching Josh from a distance..)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 pm

John TPA wrote:
*Josh spots Evans out iof the corner of his eye and raises his right fist in his signature pose*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 pm

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
*Josh spots Evans out iof the corner of his eye and raises his right fist in his signature pose*

(Evans walks up to him)

"Hey Josh, whats up man? *Evans shakes his hand*"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 pm

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Evans walks up to him)

*Ah just sorting out my locker room and stuff y'know how it is having been here before*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 pm

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Evans walks up to him)

*Ah just sorting out my locker room and stuff y'know how it is having been here before*

(Evans grins)

"I have great respect for you Josh and that's why I want to fight you next week, I want to test myself against, one of the best extreme wrestlers in EFNW. I am laying out the match to you but you can choose what it can be"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 pm

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Evans walks up to him)

(Evans grins)

"I have great respect for you Josh and that's why I want to fight you next week, I want to test myself against, one of the best extreme wrestlers in EFNW. I am laying out the match to you but you can choose what it can be"
Josh: I think you've got my EFNW record confused with another record but if you want to go toe-to-toe with me that's fine but Travis might have something already for us
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Evans walks up to him)

(Evans grins)

Josh: I think you've got my EFNW record confused with another record but if you want to go toe-to-toe with me that's fine but Travis might have something already for us

(Evans gives questioning look)

"Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 pm

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

(Evans walks up to him)

(Evans grins)

(Evans gives questioning look)

"Oh really?"
Josh: EFNW PPV's i'm 0-1 and i'm 0-0 on shows so yeah i really haven't been a bi9g blip on the EFNW radar hey?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 am

[Donnie Johnson is seen backstage flipping two Aces, one Diamond, one Clubs, through his fingers as he leans on a wall with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He takes a drag from it before holding it in between his middle and index finger when ______ walks up to him]

[Michael DeJesus flies into the arena in a puff of grey smoke. He slides to a halt before stepping out of the car in a pair of jeans, a white lose v-neck shirt and shades. He walks into the arena chewing on some gum when _______ walks up to him]

OOC - I'll do a promo later
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
[Donnie Johnson is seen backstage flipping two Aces, one Diamond, one Clubs, through his fingers as he leans on a wall with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He takes a drag from it before holding it in between his middle and index finger when ______ walks up to him]

[Michael DeJesus flies into the arena in a puff of grey smoke. He slides to a halt before stepping out of the car in a pair of jeans, a white lose v-neck shirt and shades. He walks into the arena chewing on some gum when _______ walks up to him]

OOC - I'll do a promo later
OT: Cheers man, make sure to do the NWT though Razz
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, but will have a promo up later today
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 am

*The newest addition to EFNW's roster, G-Bo, walks the halls, tinkering with a few things in his hand, and looking up at staff and saying hello every once in a while.*
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Phil Brilliance
Arrives at the arena and heads to his locker room where he cracks open a beer and chills in front of the television. When he's finished, he does a few push ups to keep loose. In his mind he is thinking about money, women and championships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next