The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

The mysterious man in the trilby and heavy brown jacket waits at the entrance of the EFNW arena, hoping Harry Jones decides to show.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Cyrus Black is chilling in the hallways backstage at the arena. He's thrilled about his upcoming title match against Surge, but still nursing the wounds from his hellacious match against Twista XL.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Twista XL arrives with the BSK, he sees he is in a contendership match for the EFNW International Championship. He shakes his head in absaloute disgust before spraypainting BSK on the match card and spitting at a plaque with Travis Jones name on it before leaving the EFNW Arena in the BSK limo.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:02 pm

The fans in the arena are chatting with each other, when the lights go out.

The fans boo at the music, but the lights do not go back on. Instead, a spotlight appears on the stage, and Omega is standing in it. He raises his arms above his head, putting 1 finger up on his right hand, and using his thumb, pointer and middle fingers to form two zeroes on his left, then puts both hands right next to each other, forming a "100" with his hands. He throws his arms back down to his side and walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and steps into the ring, and talks over the booing fans.

Omega: This past Friday on EFNW, I defeated Peter Linch in the most brutal match, using the most brutal fashion possible! I've got to admit, I was close to losing just as much as I was close to winning, but the only thing that matters is the result! I'm currently 1-0 in this buisness! How? I hit the Soinebuster on Peter Linch, onto thumbtacks! I bet doctors are STILL removing those tacks AS WE SPEAK! But, now I've got to face Peter at EFNW 1: Revolution? I already beat him in a back and forth match, what else is there to prove? Guess I still need to prove I can win a normal one-on-one match, which I WILL do! Peter, I hope your listening because come EFNW 1: Revolution, I will hit you with the 100% Bomb, and claim a victory for my own and prove myself dominate over Peter! Then, I will move on to the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship! And when I win that title, I will prove myself dominate over the entire EFNW Roster! I am officially putting the entire roster on notice, because I will tear a path through this company that only a man like me can tear! And by the time I'm sone with that tear, I will be the Extreme Heavyweight Champion! Don't worry guys, soon enough, you'll all have a worthy champion, a champion that can be the face of this company, a champion that is... "Mr. 100%" Omega!

Omega's theme plays again, and he goes to leave the ring, when ________'s theme plays over his and he stares at him.

OFF: TBC by Karl.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Security eject Calloway out of the arena coz' Jones ate his face of in the last promo. Also because he beat Travis Jones half to death on the last show.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:34 am

JHF wrote:

The fans boo at the music, but the lights do not go back on. Instead, a spotlight appears on the stage, and Omega is standing in it. He raises his arms above his head, putting 1 finger up on his right hand, and using his thumb, pointer and middle fingers to form two zeroes on his left, then puts both hands right next to each other, forming a "100" with his hands. He throws his arms back down to his side and walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and steps into the ring, and talks over the booing fans.

Omega: This past Friday on EFNW, I defeated Peter Linch in the most brutal match, using the most brutal fashion possible! I've got to admit, I was close to losing just as much as I was close to winning, but the only thing that matters is the result! I'm currently 1-0 in this buisness! How? I hit the Soinebuster on Peter Linch, onto thumbtacks! I bet doctors are STILL removing those tacks AS WE SPEAK! But, now I've got to face Peter at EFNW 1: Revolution? I already beat him in a back and forth match, what else is there to prove? Guess I still need to prove I can win a normal one-on-one match, which I WILL do! Peter, I hope your listening because come EFNW 1: Revolution, I will hit you with the 100% Bomb, and claim a victory for my own and prove myself dominate over Peter! Then, I will move on to the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship! And when I win that title, I will prove myself dominate over the entire EFNW Roster! I am officially putting the entire roster on notice, because I will tear a path through this company that only a man like me can tear! And by the time I'm sone with that tear, I will be the Extreme Heavyweight Champion! Don't worry guys, soon enough, you'll all have a worthy champion, a champion that can be the face of this company, a champion that is... "Mr. 100%" Omega!

Omega's theme plays again, and he goes to leave the ring, when Peter Linch's theme plays over his and he stares at him.

[As soon as the familiar music of Peter Linch hits, the fans jump to their feet. Linch slowly walks out from the back in a suit, looking down at Omega in the ring with a smirk on his face. He slowly walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off of Omega the entire way. He stomps up the steps and winks at Omega before stepping in the ring. He walks right passed Omega and grabs a mic before walking back over and keeping his distance from Omega.]

~Peter Linch~
"You're right Omega; I lose to you this past Friday night. No excuses, I lost. However, that is just one match and on September 29th, we will face off once again but this time in a normal one on one match. I got thinking over the weekend and I don't think you will be able to beat me with no weapons involved. I think that when push comes to shove, all you are is a big pussy."

[The fans give a loud pop as Omega looks around with a glare on his face.]

~Peter Linch~
"Now, now big boy, don't get excited. I said you are a pussy, not that there was a pussy. Anyway, in all seriousness, there is no chance in hell that you can beat me again. I am going on record right now and guaranteeing that I will beat you at EFNW 1: Revolution. As for you going to win the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship, talk about high hopes..."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 am

Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:

Omega's theme plays again, and he goes to leave the ring, when Peter Linch's theme plays over his and he stares at him.

[As soon as the familiar music of Peter Linch hits, the fans jump to their feet. Linch slowly walks out from the back in a suit, looking down at Omega in the ring with a smirk on his face. He slowly walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off of Omega the entire way. He stomps up the steps and winks at Omega before stepping in the ring. He walks right passed Omega and grabs a mic before walking back over and keeping his distance from Omega.]

~Peter Linch~
"You're right Omega; I lose to you this past Friday night. No excuses, I lost. However, that is just one match and on September 29th, we will face off once again but this time in a normal one on one match. I got thinking over the weekend and I don't think you will be able to beat me with no weapons involved. I think that when push comes to shove, all you are is a big pussy."

~Peter Linch~
"Now, now big boy, don't get excited. I said you are a pussy, not that there was a pussy. Anyway, in all seriousness, there is no chance in hell that you can beat me again. I am going on record right now and guaranteeing that I will beat you at EFNW 1: Revolution. As for you going to win the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship, talk about high hopes..."
Omega glares into the eyes of Peter, in an attempt to intimidate him.

Omega: High hopes? HIGH hopes? That is not a high hope, that is something that WILL happen! High hopes, would be for you to be able to even hold a candle to my in-ring talent! You apparently don't know what I've done. Other than destroy you, I've destroyed many a career. Me not beating you, no weapons involved? Thats impossible. Unlike you, I'm driven. I will do anything to get the victory. You pander to these worthless fans in an attempt to get over with them! And you do, but thats not the point. You need to beat down your opponent, win, and make a mark in wrestling. I have done that. Has pandering to the idiotic fans helped me in any way? No. The only thing that has helped me is my brute force and ruthless aggression!

Omega flexes, as the fans boo.

Omega: Now, pretty boy, I don't need to prove anything to you, to management, to ANYONE! I've already proven myself in a most brutal match, a simple one-on-one match won't be a problem, especially against the same man I took, lifted into the air, and SLAMMED right into tacks! I'm surprised your standing out here, and not sitting in the trainer's room, getting tacks removed from your back. When it all comes down to the question, "Will Omega win at EFNW 1: Revolution? Or will Peter Linch defeat him?" The correct answer, will be Omega defeats Peter Linch!

Omega continues to stare into Peter's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 am

JHF wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

Omega: High hopes? HIGH hopes? That is not a high hope, that is something that WILL happen! High hopes, would be for you to be able to even hold a candle to my in-ring talent! You apparently don't know what I've done. Other than destroy you, I've destroyed many a career. Me not beating you, no weapons involved? Thats impossible. Unlike you, I'm driven. I will do anything to get the victory. You pander to these worthless fans in an attempt to get over with them! And you do, but thats not the point. You need to beat down your opponent, win, and make a mark in wrestling. I have done that. Has pandering to the idiotic fans helped me in any way? No. The only thing that has helped me is my brute force and ruthless aggression!

Omega: Now, pretty boy, I don't need to prove anything to you, to management, to ANYONE! I've already proven myself in a most brutal match, a simple one-on-one match won't be a problem, especially against the same man I took, lifted into the air, and SLAMMED right into tacks! I'm surprised your standing out here, and not sitting in the trainer's room, getting tacks removed from your back. When it all comes down to the question, "Will Omega win at EFNW 1: Revolution? Or will Peter Linch defeat him?" The correct answer, will be Omega defeats Peter Linch!

[Linch stares into the eyes of Omega with a serious expression on his face before busting into fits of laughter.]

~Peter Linch~
"Are you serious? Please tell me you are not serious. Omega, you have no in-ring talent. All you are is a roided up freak just like the guy you look up to. You got lucky in our match because if it had not had weapons involved, you would never have walked out with the victory. I am going to prove this at EFNW 1: Revolution when I take you out with The Linch, or maybe Bank On It, and pin you and finally get you out of my way. You see, I am a future World Champion and when this petty little feud with ECCW is over, I will win the EFNW World Championship and finally bring some prestige back to the belt."

[Linch smirks, getting right in the face of Omega now.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:24 am

Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

[Linch stares into the eyes of Omega with a serious expression on his face before busting into fits of laughter.]

~Peter Linch~
"Are you serious? Please tell me you are not serious. Omega, you have no in-ring talent. All you are is a roided up freak just like the guy you look up to. You got lucky in our match because if it had not had weapons involved, you would never have walked out with the victory. I am going to prove this at EFNW 1: Revolution when I take you out with The Linch, or maybe Bank On It, and pin you and finally get you out of my way. You see, I am a future World Champion and when this petty little feud with ECCW is over, I will win the EFNW World Championship and finally bring some prestige back to the belt."

Still staring into Peter's eyes, Omega is nothing but business.

Omega: First off, I've explained this time and time again, just because someone is big, like me, it DOESN"T mean they're on 'roids. Believe what you will, I know my life, and I'm not 'roided up. If I were, getting into companies would be impossible. Second, I don't look up to anyone, I only look to myself. Third, that Spinebuster was only 50% of what I could actually do. Maybe, instead of your stupid little moves, I'll hit either the 100% Bomb, or maybe even the A+ Drop. Come EFNW 1: Revolution, I'll be out of your way, but, it will be at your expense. You'll never bring prestige to the EFNW World Championship for 2 reason. 1: I'm here, in this company, and 2: You aren't worth a thing. All you are is a pretty boy who somehow made it into the big leagues.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 am

JHF wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

Omega: First off, I've explained this time and time again, just because someone is big, like me, it DOESN"T mean they're on 'roids. Believe what you will, I know my life, and I'm not 'roided up. If I were, getting into companies would be impossible. Second, I don't look up to anyone, I only look to myself. Third, that Spinebuster was only 50% of what I could actually do. Maybe, instead of your stupid little moves, I'll hit either the 100% Bomb, or maybe even the A+ Drop. Come EFNW 1: Revolution, I'll be out of your way, but, it will be at your expense. You'll never bring prestige to the EFNW World Championship for 2 reason. 1: I'm here, in this company, and 2: You aren't worth a thing. All you are is a pretty boy who somehow made it into the big leagues.

[Linch tries to keep a straight face but bursts out laughing once again. He manages to stop laughing long enough to speak.]

~Peter Linch~
"You call my moves stupid? Please. The "100% Bomb" and the "A+ Drop". Could they sound any stupider? Please, you're move set is about as varied as John Cena's and we all know that ain't very varied. As for you saying you're not on 'roids, you can't deny it. I mean look at you, you got the "huge" muscles but a brain the size of a peanut. It is guys like you who are a disgrace to this business and to this company. You could never bring prestige to anything, especially not a World Championship. YOu got something right though; I am a pretty boy but I think it is pretty obvious why I got into the "big leagues". Would you like me to explain to you? It is because I have something that you don't; pure talent. I am one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of this industry and all you are is fake."

[Linch stares right through Omega, shaking his head in disgust.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 am

Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
JHF wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

[Linch tries to keep a straight face but bursts out laughing once again. He manages to stop laughing long enough to speak.]

~Peter Linch~
"You call my moves stupid? Please. The "100% Bomb" and the "A+ Drop". Could they sound any stupider? Please, you're move set is about as varied as John Cena's and we all know that ain't very varied. As for you saying you're not on 'roids, you can't deny it. I mean look at you, you got the "huge" muscles but a brain the size of a peanut. It is guys like you who are a disgrace to this business and to this company. You could never bring prestige to anything, especially not a World Championship. YOu got something right though; I am a pretty boy but I think it is pretty obvious why I got into the "big leagues". Would you like me to explain to you? It is because I have something that you don't; pure talent. I am one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of this industry and all you are is fake."

[Linch stares right through Omega, shaking his head in disgust.]
Omega tilts his head down, both eyebrows raised. He looks to the crowd, points at Linch and laughs.

Omega: Me, fake? You couldn't be more wrong! If I were fake, why would companies pay me top dollar just to have me wrestle for them. Pretty boy, the only fake person in this ring is you. All you got is looks, no talent, just looks. Looks get you no where in this business. What you need to make it in a business, is what they call "it." You can't explain what "it" is, but when someone has "it," you can tell. I have "it," you don't. When the time comes, I will destroy you AGAIN, then go on to MUCH bigger, and MUCH better things, than a pretty boy who goes by the name "Peter Linch."

Omega smirks, while he backs up and leans against the ropes, then spreads his hand to point to Peter, as if giving him the time to talk.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 am

OT: Got to go to school so I will reply when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:40 am

Mr Personal wrote:
OT: Got to go to school so I will reply when I get back.
S'all well, its 4 AM where I am, so... yeah...
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 am

Phil Brilliance
Is sitting in his locker room, still feeling the effects of his ladder match with Michael DeJesus.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 am

[The scene opens and we are outside the local child care center, Kevin Evans is staring at the sign before he sighs]

“Making me go see some kids, to make you look good, I better get payed for this Travis.”
[Evans walks in and scans the room he sees all the kids running around doing dumb ass things. Evans somewhat smiles before he is greeted by one of the workers, his name is Tim Johnson and he is a fat ginger, he has freckles and what not. He smiles at Evans before he talks]

Tim:

“Welcome to the day care Kevin, the kids have being waiting for you, we have some little Kevin Evans fans, they watch your matches all the time on the television, and they never miss a show.”

[Evans lights up a bit.]

Evans:

“Oh? Where are my young fans?”

[A couple of kids rush Evans and start hugging his legs. Evans has a shocked look his face but the ginger guy laughs]

Tim:

“They are your smaller fans, look at them!”

[Evans gives him the death stare before looking at the kids and he smiles before bending down and whispers something to them and they run off, Evans stands up and waves before turning around and sees the ginger guy smiling at him]

Evans:

“Yes, you want something?”

Tim:

“Could I have an autograph?”

[Evans grins before he evil smirks and he grabs the ginger by the throat]

Evans:

“No. I hate gingers… I am going TO KILL YOU!!”

[Evans slams the ginger into the wall and kicks him in the gut and punches him before throwing across the room and scares the crap out of the kids. Evans storms up to the ginger and soccer kicks him and picks him up and he drops kicks the ginger, and waits for the ginger to stand up, the ginger stands up using the book case as support, Evans charges and smashes the ginger with the Classic Kick IV, which makes the ginger head bounce off the self. Evans stands up looking really pissed and angry. He stares at the kids who are shitting themselves and some are hiding in the corner. Evans flips them off before he walks out of the day care he leaves the shot muttering “I hate gingers…”]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am

~~~ The following promo took place on Extreme Created Championship Wrestling ~~~

'Lights Out' by Hollywood Undead plays over the PA system and the ECCW fans instantly begin to boo, whilst the smarks in the arena burst into an uproar. Harry Jones walks out onto the stage wearing his casual attire, consisting of an ULTRAnumb shirt and denim blue jeans. Harry walks down the entrance ramp, giving the nod of approval to the people who are unconditionally cheering for him. Harry slides into the ring and is handed a microphone from an ECCW official.

“Hello there one and all, I am of course, Harry Jones and according to the nurse that just treated me I’m too old to get something sweet after being checked over. Clearly, she didn’t understand what I was proposing. Anyway though, tonight I need to get a few things off my chest, which is why I decided to gatecrash this ECCW event and speak my mind on a certain somebody…"

The smarks in the arena begin to cheer as Jones paces around the ring -- Unfortunately, Jarrett Calloway has a pretty big fan base in ECCW.

"Jarrett Calloway. (Harry would pause and look down at his feet, chuckling under his breath at the name of Calloway; obviously expecting to hear some sort of pop from the ECCW crowd. He would then look up back into the camera with a smirk on his face as he shook his head.) What is there to say about him that hasn't already been said? He's a corporate kiss-ass who is living in constant denial. He is the self proclaimed EFNW World Champion whom is completely unworthy of that title and he truly does think he is the best wrestler in the industry to date. There is one particular thing that bothers me about Jarrett Calloway. It's not the propaganda he sells the puppet-like ECCW fans, it's not his attitude... but it's his mindset. (Harry paused. He looked down at his feet and shook his head before looking up and smirking again into the camera.) Someday soon Jarrett will have a rude awakening and come to terms with the fact that he is not the best wrestler in the world – Yet he is definitely the best bull shitter! Jarrett Calloway, to me, is the definition of what this company is about. He's a guy who went from nothing to become a somebody. Not many people gave him the chance of becoming one of the best that this industry has to offer, but he overcame that adversity and proved everyone wrong…the way he climbed the mountain was completely unacceptable and so is the way he completely hogs the spotlight…but nonetheless, he made it. Y'see, that's what I like about Jarrett, he and I are somewhat alike. Not too many people think Harry Jones could of ever been a World Champion in any shape or form, but I did—Twenty-three times without kissing anybodies ass, unlike a certain someone. Y'see, I don't take what everyone says to heart because I know that the only thing that matters is what I know, and what I know is that Harry Jones? Heh.. well, I'm the Best Wrestling Prodigy of all time. (Harry pauses and allows the fans to reflect what he said. A few cheers from the smarks in the audience here and there, but nothing too overwhelming. The casual fans are still warming up to Harry Jones and who he is, as he was never given a real opportunity in Extreme Created Championship Wrestling. A chuckle and a grin happen as Harry looks back into the camera and speaks.) Being the Best in the World is something that I define myself by. True, people will say that I don't have the right to call myself that, but I beg to differ. Unlike most of the guys in the back, I actually traveled the World and performed in front of crowds that ranged from two hundred in a small gymnasium, or over twenty thousand in a jam-packed arena in Japan. Every time I walk out under those lights and step into that ring, I hear chants over and over. You know what those chants say? They say “Best in the World", and it's directed toward me. Sure, I could let that get to my head, but I don't. Y'see, I soak in that and I just let it overwhelm me to the point that I believe it. There were times that I didn't believe it, but after each day of thousands of people chanting it? I think it's safe to say that it's true. I never kissed my fathers ass to climb to make it in EFNW; firstly, that would be incest. Secondly, I built EFNW on my back and I went through brimstone and fire to make EFNW a great wrestling promotion. I know some of you people may find it offensive that I am going onto your home turf and promoting my promotion, but Jarrett Calloway – your unelected leader – has made some very rash statements about me and my family. Sure, I humiliated Stephen Jericho by pissing on his unconscious body. Why? Because I can! And thanks to my harsh actions, he might actually learn a life lesson and start treating the younger talent with the RESPECT that they deserve. You may say my mindset is one of arrogance or self obsession, but I have made it in Triple X Wrestling. I have made it in Created World Wrestling. I have made it in the American Wrestling Federation. I have made it in the Created Wrestling Association! I have made it in the YWW! I have made it in EFNW! AND I SURE AS HELL DESERVED TO MAKE IT IN ECCW, BUT PRICKS LIKE JARRETT CALLOWAY INSISTED ON BURRYING ME AND MY FRIENDS! He is a bad man and he deserves to be exploited for the heartless hypocrite that he is! Jarrett Calloway truly does think that he is ‘the best’. I take offense to that. You haven't wrestled around the World like I have. Yeah, you've been over-seas once of twice, but me? I made a name for myself around the World, and that's the least I can say about you. I am the best in the world. I am not asking for your support, or your approval…I am just asking for your respect! (More fans join in with the applauding and the clapping, showing support for Harry Jones, but the majority of the ECCW fans are booing their ‘little’ hearts out. He can't help but to smile.)

I do not come out here to make fun of the promotion which you diehard fans obviously cherish. I do not make fun of the acronyms in the brand name of ‘ECCW’. I come out here to speak the truth, and I have got nothing more to say. Calloway, I have spoken what is on my mind, and I am ready for a fight. The question you have to ask yourself is if you are ready. Are you ready for what is about to happen? Heh.. well, I don't care if you're ready because the time for talk? It's over. You are in my sights now, and you are nothing more than the walking dead. Our paths will cross soon enough, Jarrett…and when they do…the pro wrestling fans – and wrestlers – will finally be given justice!”

Jones drops his microphone and exits the ring, before finishing his promo by doing his signature arm spread taunt.

OT: I'll post a better one soon.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 am

Backstage, the mystery man in the trilby and jacket awaits Harry Jones to exit the scene
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 am

Twista XL is spotted smoking a cigarette in the EFNW Parking Lot.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 am

God V2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: Mind if I bum one of those cigs off you?

Cyrus emerges from the depths of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 am

Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Twista XL looks at Cyrus before smiling and offering the pack.

Twista XL: "Some match Friday, ey dawg?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 pm

God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Cyrus takes a cig and lights it, handing the pack back to Twista.

Cyrus Black: No kidding. Haven't been worked over that bad since the last gauntlet match I had. By my estimation, I probably should've lost that match...you were good, man.

Cyrus takes a long, deep drag on his cigarette.

Cyrus Black: I hear they've got you in some four-way match for the number one contendership to the International Title. Seems like a fine way to say "thanks for putting on a five-star classic," or perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: No kidding. Haven't been worked over that bad since the last gauntlet match I had. By my estimation, I probably should've lost that match...you were good, man.

Cyrus Black: I hear they've got you in some four-way match for the number one contendership to the International Title. Seems like a fine way to say "thanks for putting on a five-star classic," or perhaps not.

Twista pauses before taking a drag and shaking his head.

Twista XL: "No mayne, I was good ... but you were better. You deserve it dawg and I wish you all the luck possible against Surge. Cause he's better than me homie and that's the truth."

Twista takes another drag before laughing a little.

Twista XL: "Yo, I ain't bringing no disrespect but if Travis Jones only sees me as a contender for some secondary championship after our match, I want some of what that dawg is smokin'. On a more serious note, I see the World championship as always having three or four legit competitiors, Surge obviously, you obviously and I'd put my life on it that once Harry Jones stops this bitch fest with Jarrett Calloway then he'll be made - whether deserving or not - one of the contenders. If I ain't seen in or around that level well then, perhaps my talent is being wasted."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Twista XL: "No mayne, I was good ... but you were better. You deserve it dawg and I wish you all the luck possible against Surge. Cause he's better than me homie and that's the truth."

Twista XL: "Yo, I ain't bringing no disrespect but if Travis Jones only sees me as a contender for some secondary championship after our match, I want some of what that dawg is smokin'. On a more serious note, I see the World championship as always having three or four legit competitiors, Surge obviously, you obviously and I'd put my life on it that once Harry Jones stops this bitch fest with Jarrett Calloway then he'll be made - whether deserving or not - one of the contenders. If I ain't seen in or around that level well then, perhaps my talent is being wasted."

Cyrus Black: That would be a shame...you're immensely talented, otherwise you wouldn't have taken me to the limit. You know how rare it is for me to find somebody who I can actually get excited about fighting? So many people want to take the easy route instead of the one that should be taken. Granted, I enjoy crushing them as much as the next guy, but I want to be challenged. And after what you and I put on at the last show, I'll be damned if I allow you to get tossed aside like some generic cookie-cutter curtain jerker.

Cyrus takes another drag. He blows the smoke out slowly before smiling.

Cyrus Black: Fortunately for you, you are in a rather good position to get what it is you want. In fact, I daresay it would be rather easy for you to get back into the Heavyweight Title chase if it weren't for one nagging issue.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: That would be a shame...you're immensely talented, otherwise you wouldn't have taken me to the limit. You know how rare it is for me to find somebody who I can actually get excited about fighting? So many people want to take the easy route instead of the one that should be taken. Granted, I enjoy crushing them as much as the next guy, but I want to be challenged. And after what you and I put on at the last show, I'll be damned if I allow you to get tossed aside like some generic cookie-cutter curtain jerker.

Cyrus Black: Fortunately for you, you are in a rather good position to get what it is you want. In fact, I daresay it would be rather easy for you to get back into the Heavyweight Title chase if it weren't for one nagging issue.

Twista XL: "Well that means a lot Cyrus, especially coming from you."

Twista takes a final drag before flicking the cigarette away. He then smiles.

Twista XL: "I reckon it would be quite easy except ... one nagging issue is an understatement. I'd moreso call it a gigantic issue. See dawg, I don't know if the issue you see is the same as I see but what I see as the only thing stopping me getting towards the heavyweight championship race is possibly the best wrestler in the world ... you. Now you beat me Cyrus and once you beat Surge ... Yo, I'm going to be doing whatever it takes to get back too the front of the que."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm

God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 wrote:

Twista XL: "Well that means a lot Cyrus, especially coming from you."

Twista takes a final drag before flicking the cigarette away. He then smiles.

Twista XL: "I reckon it would be quite easy except ... one nagging issue is an understatement. I'd moreso call it a gigantic issue. See dawg, I don't know if the issue you see is the same as I see but what I see as the only thing stopping me getting towards the heavyweight championship race is possibly the best wrestler in the world ... you. Now you beat me Cyrus and once you beat Surge ... Yo, I'm going to be doing whatever it takes to get back too the front of the que."

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: "Best in the world," eh? You know, I was really flattered when somebody first told me that. Now...it's expectation. I expect to be the best, so whenever I'm not it's considered failure. At any rate, the issue I'm referring to isn't me...me being a roadblock in your road to championship glory is a given. No, what I'm referring to is something a bit more pervasive...

Cyrus takes another puff of his cigarette.

Cyrus Black: You said it best yourself...people should be talking and focusing on wrestling matches and wrestlers themselves. But it seems to me that this little lover's quarrel developing between Harry Jones and Jarrett Calloway is taking center stage over what should be the main attraction...that being, guys like you, me, and Surge beating the hell out of each other for world championship gold. Even should Surge and I put on a mat classic for the Extreme Heavyweight belt, will that be the thing that everyone talks about? Or will it be this pointless federation squabble? I imagine that the reason you were put in the contendership match for the International Title instead of being given another opportunity to earn another Extreme Heavyweight Title shot is because Harry or whoever's running this company now that Old Man Jones got his ass handed to him is too distracted by this federation war.

Cyrus finishes his cig as he lets it drop to the ground and crushes it with his heel, twisting it into the concrete.

Cyrus Black: I've always hated federation wars. They never end well and somebody always takes things far too personal. Hell, I remember the pointless bitchfest between ECCW and 3XW over something that wasn't even ECCW's business to begin with. Stuff like that kills promotions...and more than that, kills opportunities and moments for guys like us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next