The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:37 am

Neville Ryan walks into the EFNW lobby, dusting off his suit and carrying the old EFNW TV title on his shoulder as he enters.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville Ryan walks into the EFNW lobby, dusting off his suit and carrying the old EFNW TV title on his shoulder as he enters.

The super fucking awesome EFNW Extreme Motherfucking Heavyweight Champion of Your Momma, Surge, is totally walking through the halls, in his badass motherfucking black awesome jeans with his awesome T-SHIRT~!! WHICH YOU CAN BUY NOW ON LEMONPARTY.COM~!!

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 Surge01

He sees Neville and pulls out his knife.

Blue Box wrote:
No, you fucking idiot! Put it away!

He puts the knife away at the urging of the Blue Box. He instead walks up to Neville, his hand out-stretched, swagger about him.

"Hello, old-bean, I am the Champion of his federation, Surge is my name and wrestling is my game."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 am

CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

The super fucking awesome EFNW Extreme Motherfucking Heavyweight Champion of Your Momma, Surge, is totally walking through the halls, in his badass motherfucking black awesome jeans with his awesome T-SHIRT~!! WHICH YOU CAN BUY NOW ON LEMONPARTY.COM~!!

Blue Box wrote:

He puts the knife away at the urging of the Blue Box. He instead walks up to Neville, his hand out-stretched, swagger about him.

"Hello, old-bean, I am the Champion of his federation, Surge is my name and wrestling is my game."

Neville sighs and shakes his head.

"Surge, we already know each other. You spent all of yesterday playing Xbox in my office" Neville says before laughing slightly and shaking the champ's hand.

"Well done on the belt though, I still have my TV title from when EFNW went under. They didn't reactivate the belt so I figured I may as well carry mine around. Kind of like the million dollar title except awesome"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am

Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

"Surge, we already know each other. You spent all of yesterday playing Xbox in my office" Neville says before laughing slightly and shaking the champ's hand.

"Well done on the belt though, I still have my TV title from when EFNW went under. They didn't reactivate the belt so I figured I may as well carry mine around. Kind of like the million dollar title except awesome"

Surge slowly reaches for the knife again...

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Surge stops reaching for the knife and instead puts his hand on his hip in a homosexual fashion, without realizing it of course.

"Yes...whatever you say...Greg..."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 am

CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Surge stops reaching for the knife and instead puts his hand on his hip in a homosexual fashion, without realizing it of course.

Neville looks confused

"Its pronounced Neville. Nev-elle being the phonetic way to say it." he looks at Surge's hand on his hip.

"By the way, nice shirt, looks fabulous"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 am

Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

"Its pronounced Neville. Nev-elle being the phonetic way to say it." he looks at Surge's hand on his hip.

Surge goes for the knife a third time.

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Surge stops and just puts his hand to the side.

Orange Box wrote:
It's not fun anymore now....

He looks back at Neville.

"Thanks. Made in China, infused with good ol' children's sweat. How I like it. Nice...shirt...to you too, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:28 am

CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Orange Box wrote:

"Thanks. Made in China, infused with good ol' children's sweat. How I like it. Nice...shirt...to you too, by the way."

Neville looks down at his suit and decides to change the subject rather than address it

"So you have a match against Cyrus coming up. That'll be interesting to see. I may actually pay attention to a match besides my own if thats the main event"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 am

Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Orange Box wrote:

Neville looks down at his suit and decides to change the subject rather than address it

"So you have a match against Cyrus coming up. That'll be interesting to see. I may actually pay attention to a match besides my own if thats the main event"

Surge shrugs.

"Oh, yeah, totally - watch us beat the shit out of each-other for your entertainment. Good plan, sport. But in all seriousness, I'm looking forward to it. In the relatively short span that me and Cyrus have known each-other - like a year, we've come to be really good friends...and even stiffer enemies. This'll be kind've a friendly score-settler for us, I expect."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 am

CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Orange Box wrote:

Surge shrugs.

"Oh, yeah, totally - watch us beat the shit out of each-other for your entertainment. Good plan, sport. But in all seriousness, I'm looking forward to it. In the relatively short span that me and Cyrus have known each-other - like a year, we've come to be really good friends...and even stiffer enemies. This'll be kind've a friendly score-settler for us, I expect."

"Just keep an eye out, I'll be in the front row. Probably wearing my "Neville - 4 Cyrus - 0" shirt. Man, I love that shirt, I just haven't had a chance to wear it recently" he muses aloud
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:58 am

Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Orange Box wrote:

Surge shrugs.

"Just keep an eye out, I'll be in the front row. Probably wearing my "Neville - 4 Cyrus - 0" shirt. Man, I love that shirt, I just haven't had a chance to wear it recently" he muses aloud

Surge nods, "You wouldn't a Coca-Cola bottle."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:06 am

CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Orange Box wrote:

Surge shrugs.

Ryan raises his eyebrow and just stares at Surge for a moment of utter confusion.

"Yes....those things you said are certainly words... good job there..."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 am

Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Blue Box wrote:

Orange Box wrote:
He knows too much...

Blue Box wrote:
Stop, you fucking idiot!

Neville looks confused

Blue Box wrote:
You know what? Fuck you.

Orange Box wrote:

Surge shrugs.

Ryan raises his eyebrow and just stares at Surge for a moment of utter confusion.

"Yes....those things you said are certainly words... good job there..."

Surge just looks at Neville.

"IGNORE ME!!"

He runs far off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:49 am

Flashing up on the monitors in the EFNW arena periodically:

Quote :

Ryan FUNFACT #1020:

Neville once beat both Punk and Batista in a race to bed the most divas. Their numbers being combined he still won by four.

Quote :

Ryan FUNFACT #32:

Neville once made a bear submit to his ankle lock

Disclaimer: Ryan FUNFACTs have not been offically verified and rely entirely upon retellings of events from Neville's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 am

Captain2 wrote:

Quote :

Ryan FUNFACT #1020:

Neville once beat both Punk and Batista in a race to bed the most divas. Their numbers being combined he still won by four.

Quote :

Ryan FUNFACT #32:

#3: For a period of time, was the only EECW "diva" that could beat Amy.

Disclaimer: Ryan FUNFACTs have not been offically verified and rely entirely upon retellings of events from Neville's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Quote :

Ryan FUNFACT #1020:

Quote :

Ryan FUNFACT #32:

#3: For a period of time, was the only EECW "diva" that could beat Amy.

He was the only one who could beat Sophie, he pinned Amy on a regular basis though.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room laid out on the floor using the title belt he jacked as a pillow whilst he watches Scream 4.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:40 am

He Looks Hispaninc to me! wrote:
Dan Maskell is in his locker room laid out on the floor using the title belt he jacked as a pillow whilst he watches Scream 4.

[Michael DeJesus's charges in and boots Maskell in the ribs making him hunch over in pain. He grabs the title and pulls it in close as he stands up and looks DeJesus int he eye]

Michael DeJesus Give me back my title you piece of shit
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:18 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

[Michael DeJesus's charges in and boots Maskell in the ribs making him hunch over in pain. He grabs the title and pulls it in close as he stands up and looks DeJesus int he eye]

[Dan holds his ribs as he slowly gets to his feet.]

'Dude calm down as I swear to god I will take you out homie, so why don't you leave my locker room and go eat some fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

'Dude calm down as I swear to god I will take you out homie, so why don't you leave my locker room and go eat some fried chicken.

Michael DeJesus No, shut up and give me back my title or I will kick you're arse
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:24 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Michael DeJesus No, shut up and give me back my title or I will kick you're arse

'Now wait a cotton picking minute boy you kick my ass, dude I will tune your radio to KTFO.'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

'Now wait a cotton picking minute boy you kick my ass, dude I will tune your radio to KTFO.'

[DeJesus begins to mimic Maskell which obviously annoys him]

Michael DeJesus "Now wait a cotton picking minute" Who the hell do you think you are? You're some weak ass, punk ass bitch who thinks he can attack me from behind and pretend he's all high and fucking mighty. Now give me back my title or I'll show you why I'm the champion and your just some poser
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Michael DeJesus "Now wait a cotton picking minute" Who the hell do you think you are? You're some weak ass, punk ass bitch who thinks he can attack me from behind and pretend he's all high and fucking mighty. Now give me back my title or I'll show you why I'm the champion and your just some poser

[Dan begins laughing.]

'so the man who walks around in a leather Jacket and Sunglasses calls me a poser, mate why don't you try one of two things either leave my locker room go and congregate with your people and hook up with a granny or try and take the belt from me.'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

[Dan begins laughing.]

'so the man who walks around in a leather Jacket and Sunglasses calls me a poser, mate why don't you try one of two things either leave my locker room go and congregate with your people and hook up with a granny or try and take the belt from me.'

[DeJesus proceeds to punt Maskell in the groin dropping him to his knees and forcing him to drop the title. DeJesus picks the title up and begins to walk out of the room as he says "Option 2" and heads towards the car park]
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 am

In preparation of his huge title match against Surge, Cyrus Black is watching the goriest/funniest horror movies in existence...to get into Surge's state of mind. Not that he thinks it'll help, seeing as he knows better than anyone that you can't play mind games with Surge and expect to keep both of your arms, but at least it's not some cheesy "in the gym" training montage.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 am

Matt Xtreme is doing an 'in the gym cheesy montage' whilst listening to his theme song 'Hate Me Now' by NAS. Xtreme is disapointed that he did not compete on the previous card, yet he is thrilled that EFNW's weekly shows are being rated about the same as ECCW's pay per views.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next