The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
Any comments on the shoot interview?

Found it rather fascinating. Superb work.

What a compliment. You flatter me Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Also, I like ice cream.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Also, I like ice cream.

Who doesn't?!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Also, I like ice cream.

Who doesn't?!

I imagine penguins find it a bit insulting. Polar bears don't, because they like sweet stuff like Coke...and soda.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm

~ After his bizzare day Dan Maskell walks around the arena looking at the people wearing a t-shit what proclaims 'Febuary is Black History Month... Celebrate now before it is sold for crack', as Dan walks along he gets a phone call and then goes to meet someone at the entrace of the arena whilst talking about the fact that he is 0-3 in EFNW.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 pm

"Welcome Home" blares in the arena as Cyrus Black emerges from behind the curtain. The crowd is on their feet at the appearance of the #1 contender to the EFNW Extreme Heavyweight Championship. Cyrus takes in their applause with that same old smirk and shrug as he walks to the ring. Before sliding in, however, Cyrus grabs a pair of steel chairs and two microphones. He slides the chairs and mics in as he rolls beneath the bottom rope and gets to his feet. The stagehands are wondering what he's up to as Cyrus sets up both chairs facing one another, spaced a couple feet apart. He lays one of the mics on the chair as he has a seat in the other. His music dies down as the crowd chants his name loud enough to almost shake the rafters. Cyrus simply chuckles as he finally speaks.

Cyrus Black: I was told by some of the producers backstage that I was supposed to come out here and have a little conversation with Surge...you know, to hype up our match at EFNW 1: Revolution. Which, quite frankly, is stupid...after all, this match is one of a few instances where there's no need to hype it up. Think about it. Does it get any bigger than Surge vs Cyrus Black? Especially live on the first PPV of the rebooted EFNW for the richest prize in this company. Regardless of the idiocy of this little feud between Calloway and Harry, Revolution will not be ruined by it. Because despite what is sure to be a couple of pointless matches from Harry and Jarrett, this PPV has one thing that will be remembered forever...Surge vs Cyrus Black.

Cyrus's inadvertent hyping of the PPV seems to work, as it's got the crowd all jacked up for the main event of Revolution 1.

Cyrus Black: But, anyways...as you can see, there's another chair and another microphone here. Obviously they're for Surge, but since Surge pretty much comes and goes as he pleases he's not here at the moment. So I went through the trouble of setting these up for whenever he finally decides to get here. In the meantime, I might as well share with you a few things that have been on my mind as of late.

Cyrus scratches the back of his neck as the crowd starts a dueling chant of "Kill Surge Kill!" and "Cyrus Black!"

Cyrus Black: You know, for all the talking and all the psychological musings I've had over the years...countless conversations about the Long and Winding Road, the Truth is that I truly enjoy what I do. I love this business...I love the agony and ecstacy, the pain and the pleasure, every feeling that pro wrestling can make a man feel. But the greatest feeling I get is the sense of pride I get after facing a difficult opponent, beating the hell out of him, and rising above. It's a rush like you wouldn't believe...a high no drug could ever match. So when I talk about "overcoming obstacles" and "advancing to the next bend in the Road," it's all to feel that rush again. Some people might think it's crazy to take such pleasure in making other people suffer excruciating pain and suffering all for the sake of proving you're better than him, but the way I see it if you're not willing to bleed a little to become a better man, when what else do you have to offer?

Cyrus taps the microphone on his forehead before continuing.

Cyrus Black: So many people call me crazy for subjecting myself and my opponents to the terrible, horrible things I am capable of dishing out, but the Truth is I'm one of the most sane men on the planet. I do the things I do because I believe that a little pain is a small price to pay for the thrill of victory. So many people will try and weasel their way into a victory, but even when they succeed they gain nothing. Only when you've left everything in this ring against a worthy opponent can you claim to have won anything in this business. Titles, pride, respect...these things are earned in blood. And it's those people who understand that core principle that become legends.

This elicits a "Best in the World" chant from the crowd.

Cyrus Black: Damn right. I've fought countless opponents, competed in matches all over the world, and through my blood, my sweat, and my resolve I have earned the respect of the wrestling fans and my peers. I've won titles everywhere I've gone, but still for me it's not enough! Because that's the thing about a high...the more you get that high, the more of that high you need. And by my estimation...there's only one man who can give me that challenge, one man who could give me that rush...and that man is Surge.

Surge's very vocal fans are roaring at the sound of the Extreme Heavyweight Champion's name.

Cyrus Black: Surge is the one man that I've met in this business that's never once had a hidden agenda. For a man who wears a mask, he's got nothing to hide. He legitimately wants to fight, to hurt people, to build his legacy on top of a pile of broken bones and shattered dreams. The title for him is just a means to an end...as long as he has it, he gets to face better and tougher opponents. Like me, he's an addict for the rush. So it's no surprise that the two of us have become rather good friends over the time we've known each other. But when we're opponents...oh, something special happens. Brutality beyond human comprehension becomes a reality. Things that would make cold-blooded tyrants scream in fear manifest themselves in the ring after the first five minutes of Surge and I facing off. And the normal bloodlust of the crowd becomes borderline sickening as Surge and I strike at one another with everything we have and even some things we don't. So at Revolution, EFNW becomes the battleground for the match that everyone wants to see...no, no...NEEDS to see. A spectacle of almost mythic proportions, a clash of titans...there's not enough superlatives to give this match justice. At Revolution...win, lose, or draw, I will leave everything I have and everything I am in that ring. And Surge...

Cyrus is cut off as Surge's entrance theme starts to blare, much to the joy of the crowd.

TBC by Surge.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:49 pm

OFF: What about this place reminds me of 3XW...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Zadok wrote:

Awesome Cyrus Black promos of awesome?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Zadok wrote:

Awesome Cyrus Black promos of awesome?
And Casey Anomaly and Surge and other people of wicked coolness being here and making awesome promos (Im not at their level but Im making it there)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 pm

OT: What on earth? Matt Xtreme was announced as Calloway's opponent last Monday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Perhaps it is a different PPV?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
OT: Calloway shouldn't be defending on EFNW PPV. 1.) He's already stated that he won't be there. 2.) Harry isn't defending on ECCW's.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
OT: Calloway shouldn't be defending on EFNW PPV. 1.) He's already stated that he won't be there. 2.) Harry isn't defending on ECCW's.

It was just a guess.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

There is a flurry of people standing outside the EFNW arena waiting in probable vain that one of the superstars that they appreciate so much will pop by and pay a visit, maybe get an autograph, perhaps even a photo opportunity. Their call is answered in most resounding fashion as the door to the arena swings open and slams against the wall outside. The group of people erupt as Twista XL emerges smoking a cigarette. He stares at the 'No Smoking' sign and laughs, his grills flashing in the moonlight. He blows some smoke at it before walking towards the center of the gathering. He hops up onto a small pillar and asks the crowd to hush down. The 150 or so people quiten down as Twista XL starts shouting.

Twista XL: "YO! Homies stay tight and listen up! Tomorrow I get the 'marvellous' opportunity to take part in this 'Classic Match'. Let me get this straight, one of the companies top wrestlers, after putting on three top class matches no less, gets a 'chance' to challenge for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship ... IF he wins a match involving about what? A dozen men? No I don't know about you guys but I think it's pure bull!"

The fans chant 'This is bullshit! This is bullshit!' loudly.

Twista XL: "That it is homies! Now I ain't bringin' no disrespect. Matter of fact, I'm pissed, FUCK THAT! I'm bringing MAJOR disrespect. I don't believe that I'm getting fair dues. I think anyone who is good enough too get a contract with EFNW has endless potential in the ring. But I didn't come back to be wrestling with a bunch of people that are GOING to be main eventing in the future. I WANT to be THE main event! I say go ahead with your stupid classic match but make a seperate number one contenders match. Twista XL versus Casey Anomally!"

Massive 'Let's go Twista! Let's go Casey!' chants erupt.

Twista XL: "Fuck that I know that's what we need. THEY [points at the EFNW building] don't seem to register it though! Let them have it!"

The crowd charge to the doors of the arena and start slamming on the arena doors and chant 'MAKE THE MATCH! MAKE THE MATCH!' as Twista XL stands on the pillar nodding his head in gratitude. However the crowd are taken back as the door swings open and ________ walks out.

TBC by Travis Jones/Casey Anomally/any Classic Match participant
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm

OT: Out of curiosity, have you decided tonight's Doom pro?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 pm

There is a flurry of people standing outside the EFNW arena waiting in probable vain that one of the superstars that they appreciate so much will pop by and pay a visit, maybe get an autograph, perhaps even a photo opportunity. Their call is answered in most resounding fashion as the door to the arena swings open and slams against the wall outside. The group of people erupt as Twista XL emerges smoking a cigarette. He stares at the 'No Smoking' sign and laughs, his grills flashing in the moonlight. He blows some smoke at it before walking towards the center of the gathering. He hops up onto a small pillar and asks the crowd to hush down. The 150 or so people quiten down as Twista XL starts shouting.

Twista XL: "YO! Homies stay tight and listen up! Tomorrow I get the 'marvellous' opportunity to take part in this 'Classic Match'. Let me get this straight, one of the companies top wrestlers, after putting on three top class matches no less, gets a 'chance' to challenge for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship ... IF he wins a match involving about what? A dozen men? No I don't know about you guys but I think it's pure bull!"

Twista XL: "That it is homies! Now I ain't bringin' no disrespect. Matter of fact, I'm pissed, FUCK THAT! I'm bringing MAJOR disrespect. I don't believe that I'm getting fair dues. I think anyone who is good enough too get a contract with EFNW has endless potential in the ring. But I didn't come back to be wrestling with a bunch of people that are GOING to be main eventing in the future. I WANT to be THE main event! I say go ahead with your stupid classic match but make a seperate number one contenders match. Twista XL versus Casey Anomally!"

Twista XL: "Fuck that I know that's what we need. THEY [points at the EFNW building] don't seem to register it though! Let them have it!"

The crowd charge to the doors of the arena and start slamming on the arena doors and chant 'MAKE THE MATCH! MAKE THE MATCH!' as Twista XL stands on the pillar nodding his head in gratitude. However the crowd are taken back as the door swings open and Peter Linch walks out.

[The crowd make a gap for Peter to walk through to get to Twista but Peter decides to stay at the door. The crowd quieten down as Peter shouts in Twista's direction.]

~Peter Linch~
"Twista, let me stop you right there. You seem to think that you are better than the rest of us in the Classic Match tomorrow night but you could not be more wrong! You call us the stars of the future but if it weren't for you staying in the spotlight for so long, we could be the stars of today."

[The fans begin shouting abuse at Peter as he down talks their "man".]

"I will admit that I am not the favorite going into this match tomorrow night but I will be damned if I am going to let you disrespect all of us in this match. A key example of the guys of today being the NOW instead of the FUTURE is Angel Rodriguez. He is apparently the #1 Contender for the EFNW World Championship and if he could bring that Championship back to this company then that would prove you and any doubters wrong."

[Peter opens the door behind him as the fans begin to close the gap and close in on him.]

"Twista, I am the now and you are the past. It is time for you to step down and let us guys take over this place. We can restore it to it's former glory but you need to get out of our way first."

[Peter stands inside the building but keeps the door open so he can watch Twista as he replies to him.]
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Jarrett wrote:

OOC - I meant to PM Elemental but I forgot too. Do you think he'd be okay with it though?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC - Adam I got an idea for a pro one week. Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Me wrote:

The crowd charge to the doors of the arena and start slamming on the arena doors and chant 'MAKE THE MATCH! MAKE THE MATCH!' as Twista XL stands on the pillar nodding his head in gratitude. However the crowd are taken back as the door swings open and Peter Linch walks out.

[The crowd make a gap for Peter to walk through to get to Twista but Peter decides to stay at the door. The crowd quieten down as Peter shouts in Twista's direction.]

~Peter Linch~
"Twista, let me stop you right there. You seem to think that you are better than the rest of us in the Classic Match tomorrow night but you could not be more wrong! You call us the stars of the future but if it weren't for you staying in the spotlight for so long, we could be the stars of today."

"I will admit that I am not the favorite going into this match tomorrow night but I will be damned if I am going to let you disrespect all of us in this match. A key example of the guys of today being the NOW instead of the FUTURE is Angel Rodriguez. He is apparently the #1 Contender for the EFNW World Championship and if he could bring that Championship back to this company then that would prove you and any doubters wrong."

[Peter opens the door behind him as the fans begin to close the gap and close in on him.]

"Twista, I am the now and you are the past. It is time for you to step down and let us guys take over this place. We can restore it to it's former glory but you need to get out of our way first."

[Peter stands inside the building but keeps the door open so he can watch Twista as he replies to him.]

Twista XL: "Y'see Peter, that's where you're wrong homie. I've never been in the spotlight! I haven't had a chance to hog it. Not that I would. You seem to have misinterpretated my words. I have no issue with guys like you. Guys like Rodriguez, maybe a tint of jealousy due to the fact that I see him getting opportunities I was never given. I've had enough Peter. I've had just about enough. I stepped out of the spotlight as you call it for over half a year. What happened? The guys like you and Rodriguez got further alienated from the main event and the guys like Calloway and Jones further thickened the glass ceiling that nobody can seem to break through. That's not too say it's your fault. I don't blame you, I blame the guys in charge. If you want to restore wrestling to it's former glory go ahead. But going after me, stopping me from main-eventing ... you're barking up the wrong tree homie."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Me wrote:

~Peter Linch~

Twista XL: "Y'see Peter, that's where you're wrong homie. I've never been in the spotlight! I haven't had a chance to hog it. Not that I would. You seem to have misinterpretated my words. I have no issue with guys like you. Guys like Rodriguez, maybe a tint of jealousy due to the fact that I see him getting opportunities I was never given. I've had enough Peter. I've had just about enough. I stepped out of the spotlight as you call it for over half a year. What happened? The guys like you and Rodriguez got further alienated from the main event and the guys like Calloway and Jones further thickened the glass ceiling that nobody can seem to break through. That's not too say it's your fault. I don't blame you, I blame the guys in charge. If you want to restore wrestling to it's former glory go ahead. But going after me, stopping me from main-eventing ... you're barking up the wrong tree homie."

[Peter takes a step forward and walks back outside.]

~Peter Linch~
"It appears that you have also misinterpreted my words as I never said I wanted to stop you from main eventing, I just want you to accept the fact that guys like me and Angel are the now and not the future. By calling you the past I was not being disrespectful, in fact I would take it as a compliment if I were you. Without guys like you and Trenton York this industry wouldn't be where it is today but without guys like me and Angel Rodriguez, this industry would never change. The same shit would be recycled all the time and we would most likely see the EFNW World Championship switch from Harry Jones to Jarrett Calloway every month for the next year. However, with someone like me in the picture, I would have a different challenger each and every time I defend my belt and I would hold it for the next year. So by saying that you should step out of the way and just allow some young guys to make their way to the top, I wasn't being disrespectful I was being honest."

[By this time, Peter has made his way up to where Twista was standing and the two are standing almost face to face.]

"I could take you any day."
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Me wrote:
Me wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~
"It appears that you have also misinterpreted my words as I never said I wanted to stop you from main eventing, I just want you to accept the fact that guys like me and Angel are the now and not the future. By calling you the past I was not being disrespectful, in fact I would take it as a compliment if I were you. Without guys like you and Trenton York this industry wouldn't be where it is today but without guys like me and Angel Rodriguez, this industry would never change. The same shit would be recycled all the time and we would most likely see the EFNW World Championship switch from Harry Jones to Jarrett Calloway every month for the next year. However, with someone like me in the picture, I would have a different challenger each and every time I defend my belt and I would hold it for the next year. So by saying that you should step out of the way and just allow some young guys to make their way to the top, I wasn't being disrespectful I was being honest."

[By this time, Peter has made his way up to where Twista was standing and the two are standing almost face to face.]

Twista XL: "Yo get outta my face boy ... I'm serious back the FUCK down ... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE BOY!"

The crowd start clamouring around the duo chanting 'FIGHT! FIGHT!' as Peter Linch finds himself in a tight situation, toe to toe in the street with ... the 'King of the Streets!'.

OOC = Permission granted if you wish to attack.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Me wrote:
Me wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

Twista XL: "Yo get outta my face boy ... I'm serious back the FUCK down ... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE BOY!"

The crowd start clamouring around the duo chanting 'FIGHT! FIGHT!' as Peter Linch finds himself in a tight situation, toe to toe in the street with ... the 'King of the Streets!'.

[Peter shakes his head before stepping back from Twista.]

~Peter Linch~
"Unlike you, I'm not a thug. I am a wrestler and I will fight you in a ring, not in the middle of a street. So why don't you and your little homies back down and get out of MY face."

OOC: The opportunity is there for the taking if you wanna.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Me wrote:
Me wrote:
Me wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~
"Unlike you, I'm not a thug. I am a wrestler and I will fight you in a ring, not in the middle of a street. So why don't you and your little homies back down and get out of MY face."

With lightening quick speed XL throws a left hook, stopping millimeters short of Linch's temple. Twista proved the point he could of knocked him out but he seems impressed that Linch didn't even flinch. He lowers his fist and open his hand offering a handshake.

Twista XL: "This classic match is anybodies game tomorrow. Any mere scrub could win it by pure luck. We'll settle this another time."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Jarrett wrote:

OOC - I meant to PM Elemental but I forgot too. Do you think he'd be okay with it though?
OT: I doubt anybody will deny it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Me wrote:
Me wrote:
Me wrote:

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

~Peter Linch~

With lightening quick speed XL throws a left hook, stopping millimeters short of Linch's temple. Twista proved the point he could of knocked him out but he seems impressed that Linch didn't even flinch. He lowers his fist and open his hand offering a handshake.

Twista XL: "This classic match is anybodies game tomorrow. Any mere scrub could win it by pure luck. We'll settle this another time."

[Linch nods his head in approval before shaking Twista's hand. He turns his back to Twista and walks through the crowd of people, who would obviously beat him to a bloody pulp if given the chance. He stops as he gets to the door and turns, winking at Twista, before entering the arena.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next