The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Surge is watching Dragon Ball Z movies...or, he was, until he fell asleep. Now they just play as he sits there on the couch, asleep. Though, you wouldn't know it because of his magic mask.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:39 pm

-Alexander Pontex arrives at the EFNW arena for the first time in his career,smoking a cigarrette,thinking about the bad things of life-
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 pm

The crowd start to boo as Angel Rodriguez, dressed resplendently in a white suit, makes his way to the ring, spreading his arms wide all the way as a taunt. Rodriguez walks up the steps and orders the ring announcer to sit on the rope, which he does, Angel stepping into the squared circle with ease. As the announcer walks away once again, Rodriguez grabs his microphone and adresses the audience.

AR:Sssshhh, sssshhhhh. El Nino Maravilla is about to speak.

The crowd get louder, defying the Mexican, but A-Rod simply smiles and takes the insult, before saying his piece.

AR:I have been dubbed as the future of the wrestling industry, a man who in a few years will be dubbed as the best in the world. The man who said that was Danny D, a legend in this sport, so you know it will come true. Now, on CWW, I am heading to their next PPV, Brought to Destiny, to win the Revolution Heavyweight championship, so in a few weeks, I will come to work just as normal, but I will be the best wrestler in CWW. That's part 1. Part 2 is retaining that championship until I get an EFNW World title shot. Part 3 is winning that title and becoming the undisputed best wrestler in the world. Nobody has ever been a World champion in both CWW and EFNW at the same time, but I will be the first. You see, I'm slowly rising up the rankings in this promotion, after beating Shane Johnson last week. And Casey Anomaly, you promised to lay me out after the match, but you didn't, because I didn't give you a chance to. However, I'm giving you a chance to lay me out. To rise up the rankings, I can't just claim to be better than you, even though I am, I need to beat you in the middle of the ring. So I want to face you, Casey. And when I beat you, I'm going to move up, closer to my destiny. I am the uncrowned best wrestler in the world, but not for long.

Rodriguez throws the microphone away and slides out of the ring, the challenge to Anomaly left unanswered for now.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, and watches films of Peter Linch while in the gym, in preparation for his PPV match.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Quote :
Ryan FUNFACT #3:
Neville once beat Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir and Ken Shamrock in a three on one handicap match, the UFC refused to release the footage and destroyed it by throwing the film into a volcano.

Quote :
Ryan FUNFACT #54:
Neville enjoys reading in his spare time and recently picked up a copy of the necronomicon

Disclaimer: Ryan FUNFACTs have not been offically verified and rely entirely upon retellings of events from Neville's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 am

Dan maskell is in his locker room preparing a fabulous promo.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 am

Cyrus Black is in the locker room, pondering a great many things. He's already worked out the meaning of life and whether or not God exists, but he can't quite figure out why this little promotion war between ECCW and EFNW is still going on when it would be rather simple to just go murder the Jerichos or Travis Jones and be done with it. Cyrus shrugs it off as being irrelevant as he's got THE MATCH OF THE MILLENNIUM coming up when he faces Surge for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship.

Then, because they're rude/suicidal, _______________ walks in and interrupts Cyrus's musings.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 am

OFF I have a job now so activity will be down a little for me, I will be writing a promo asap though (dont feel like posting this in CWW and ECCW but the people who need to read this read through here anyway)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 am

Gonna be gone the next 8 days or so
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 am

Maskell promo today and It is super epic as it is already done LOL
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 am

Breaking News from EFNW.com

Orlando Layne was fired from the company today after he was caught stealing items from Travis Jones office while he was away in hospital and was going to be charged on the account of theft by the Jones family until Harry Jones made a deal with him that involves a match between them on this week's show in exchange of the charges being dropped, Harry has also stated that Orlando will be removed from the arena by security after the match and never be allowed to work in EFNW ever again

OT:

I wanted to get rid of him and this was mine and Hazza's way of doing it
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 am

{A man in a MMA Fighter looking hoodie makes out way onto the stage with his head facing down, so that no one can see his face, he slowly starts to walk down the ramp not showing the twisted expression on his face as he knows that everyone will be surprised when they finally realize who he is, the man stops at the front of the ring and stands still momentarily before grabbing the middle rope and in one motion, lifting himself up to slide feet first into the ring and doing a kip up in the process, he looks around at the crowd with no reaction from them at all until he rips off the hood of his jumper revealing the man to be "The Dangerous" Hayden Jaggerz, who was suppose to be back in the Underground Fighting scene, but must have changed his mind as he stands there in the ring with the booing EFNW fans just staring at him in hate, Jaggerz swiftly grabs the Ring announcer's Mic out of his hands in a jerkful manner before looking out at the hateful EFNW fanatics in attendance}

Hayden Jaggerz

It’s not like I came from the company that EFNW is in a rivalry and that place sucks anyway, so that’s why I’m here instead. I thought it be for the best, if I returned to the squared circle because to be honest with you all, I didn’t make an impact like I have in my other line of work... This industry needs to be shaken to its core by me and what’s a better way to do it then by being a part of a promotion that has only just made its return. I am here to get this legacy back where it use to be and that’s alongside the two companies that consist of the one that you all hate and one that I started my career in, Now normally I could just go ahead and name those places, but nobody here really gives a shit about them, so there’s no point even referring to whatever they are called because I’m here now and here to stay since this is my new home... This is the base on which I stand and declare to you all that me and an old friend of mine will be getting the Tag Team Division up to scratch again, but even better as we don’t want it to be the same as the old regime. Things always need to change to become even greater and my ally of mine and I will be starting up our little duo again very soon and that is going to be happening in a moment’s time to be exact, but for now, I need to send a message to all of those who think that they will be able to stop us... BSK, The System and whoever else, you best be warned. We don’t take kindly to all your bullshit, so if you even dare try and fuck with us, we’ll make you regret it and wish you never met us, we’ve had to deal with enough missed out opportunities on winning some tag team gold in our previous company without having you there. I for one will be really pissed off, if you mess things up for us, we have been so close, but yet so far... though this won’t be the case this around time as there is a changing in the wind coming upon us on all because it’s Hayden Jaggerz and Pauly Payne’s time to shine. Yes that’s right, Jaggered Payne is back to alter the foundations of their new home called EFNW and I’m glad quite that we have moved on from our old home since we didn’t get anywhere over there, so without further ado. I would like to introduce my tag team partner... “The Master of Pain” Pauly Payne!

{“Burn” plays throughout the arena as Pauly makes his entrance in a pair of black jeans, dark red T-shirt and a Blue Jacket, Payne moves the front of his hair slightly to the side before brushing his fingers down his sideburns and stopping to feel his rough beard, he then travels down to ring making sure to give the fans filthy looks as he walks down the ramp, Pauly stops at the front of the ring and looks at Hayden with a smirk on his face before going over to climbing the steel steps, he then enters the ring through the middle rope and stands across from Jaggerz, when he notices that he is clean shaven and tells him that it suits him. Payne stares out at the crowd with a sadistic expression on his face like he wants to pick out one member of the audience and hurt them, but he turns back to Hayden instead and gets him to pass the Mic, Pauly then starts to mutter under his breath as the crowd stare at him in the confusion before he puts the Mic to his mouth}

Pauly Payne

Today is the beginning of our reign of terror on those in this promotion in the form of the roster not the management, Hayden here brings his insults and pulls the punches while I bring down a world of pain on whoever gets in our way. We aren’t going to take any more crap especially from guys like Kevin Evans, who screwed up our partnership in the first place as he was influential in Hayden siding with him again, but that was all in the past and I have forgiven Hayden for his mistake, but Kevin is a whole different story and I’ll get to that at another time, so for now Evans, watch your back you slimy bastard... Now following that, I would like to put it out there that causing sufferance for others is a normal day to day thing meaning that unless you are a Masochist, I suggest you tread carefully around me or you’ll end up with a face full of dirt, when I stomp your head into ground. If you listen to my threat properly then it will stay in your head leaving you better off, but on certain occasions that just won’t do as I like to go out of my way to cause people pain sometimes. So maybe it’s more of a don’t even get close to me sort of thing unless you’re Hayden Jaggerz of course because then it’s alright for you to stick by my side, but unfortunately for you all, there is only one and he is standing in this ring with me, so as I say, best of luck to Ya... There is only one person in EFNW that knows what it’s like to feel my wrath from experience and that man or should I say delusional person that thinks he’s a dragon is Shane Johnson, it’s been a while since I tortured his poor soul, but he should still remember the pain that he had to through from my hands, so that is a lesson to learn for everyone in the back. You screw around with me and you become the next Shane Johnson, he knows enough not to be a thorn in my side every again because when I repeatedly hit you with chairs and tip hot coffee all over your body, that’s when you know that I am not somebody to fuck with and since I’m in an alliance with Hayden here that means I’m twice as sadistic with my knowledge of pain and he’s twice as dangerous... A few months break has been really good for us because day by day, both of us have heavily improved as we’ve been training hard to get to a higher level than ever before. This is our time!

{Pauly drops the Mic and makes a taunt like he’s snapping a bone while Hayden cracks his knuckles to a chorus of boos from the crowd, Jaggered Payne then roll out of the ring and walk backstage as the fan’s chant their name in a hateful way by saying “Sucks” at the end}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 am

As the EFNW crowd grow restless awaiting something to happen, ‘The Greatest Man that Ever Lived’ by Weezer begins to play, after about 30 seconds EFNW’s resident Heretic Dan Maskell walks out onto the stage with his arms held high in the air.
Dan is dressed pretty formal for him as he has on a Black suit Jacket and Black Trousers, he is also wearing some White Trainers and a really interesting T-shirt which states ‘Dead Girls can’t say no’, as Dan arrogantly walks down to the ring he constantly talks shit to people in the crowd.
Once in the ring he is handed a microphone.

‘And here I am the man of the hour and the future holder of the EFNW World Champion but before I proclaim that, tonight I have to beat Michael Dejesus, Twista XL and Phil Brilliance which is easy enough as the only reason they is booked on the show is to give me a victory.’

‘You see guys after my fluke loss at the other show in that four man match which by the way is ironic as I am coming off a loss in a fatal four way and moving on to the next and considering my over all record in these kind of matches is 1-7 proves the fact that I am not used to being in a small environment with a group of men where as all my opponents do that in their bedrooms every night.’

As the crowd begin to boo Dan just leans on the ropes before yawning.

‘Are you people finished as I am certainly not?’

A few asshole chants begin as Dan just stares into the crowd, as the chant is repeated over and over again he can be seen getting more and infuriated.

{Dan shouts}

‘If you people don’t shut the fuck up right now I promise you I will hop out of this ring and Bitch slap the fuck out of all of you.’

The crowd obviously begin to boo more and more when Dan just leans onto the ropes and puts his hands over his face, as the crowd quieten down he drops his hands and is seen to be in a state of maniacal laughter.

‘What did you people think I was upset well that just proves one thing to me and that is all you people are faggots and yes I said the word faggot so what GLAAD sue me because I promise you there is a hundred things I can do what is worse than stating the word Faggot.’

Dan then paces round the ring for a few seconds before climbing through the ropes and walking round ringside, Dan then stops right in front of this really Lairy, Bald, Fat man, as Dan stops in front of him the dude says a few things to Dan before Dan squares up to him, as Dan squares up to him the dude raises his eyebrows.

‘Hey Mr Surprised Eyebrows. Way to talk big when you’re too crippled to back it up.’

The man then attempts to say something only for Dan to raise his hand up for him to stop.

‘Take your comebacks, write them down on a sheet of paper. Roll it up tight, soak it in water, freeze it overnight, then jam it up your ass or you know what Maybe I will wait outside your Physical therapist’s office and throw you in the dumpster for laughs.’

Dan then hops over the barricade and actually sits next to the dude before putting his arm round his shoulder.

‘So a word to the unwise. Don’t talk about me. You don’t have the words, I do. You just got buried. Now run along or I’ll do worse tomorrow.’

Dan then stands up and pats the man on his Bald Head before climbing over the barricade and then taking a seat on the ring apron.

‘Now I may be wrong here but I doubt it I can see Michael Dejesus, Twista XL and Phil Brilliance backstage watching on a monitor me verbally destroying people out here and then beginning to dread the fact that I am the man who is able to talk shit and then go on to back it up and not only am I that guy I am also proudly going to be the man that knocks you unconscious with my natural striking ability in fact who knows I may knock you into next week or the next month only you however will get to determine how bad of an ass kicking you will receive.’

‘So do yourself a favour homies just lay down it is for the best. I would have embarrassed you from the opening take to the final wrap so here is what you do take 2 weeks off revaluate your life and career and then fuck off and quit.’

As the crowd begin to boo again Dan drops the microphone in the ring before climbing up onto the middle rope of the turnbuckle, Dan then gives the crowd a middle finger before gesturing that the crowd are a group of wankers, Dan then hops down from the top rope before climbing out onto the apron, Dan then hops off the apron before slowly walking up the ramp and onto the stage.
As Dan then gets onto the stage he turns back round to the crowd and then points to his T-shirt yet again before shouting out.

‘The words on here are linked to what you guys do to your Grannies.’

Dan then turns his back on the booing crowd and slowly walks backstage as the crowd boos reach their peak.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Gonna be gone the next 8 days or so
OT: I just died on the inside :'( Within the next three weeks or so I am going to bring in a second show to try and increase the interest even further.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black is in the locker room, pondering a great many things. He's already worked out the meaning of life and whether or not God exists, but he can't quite figure out why this little promotion war between ECCW and EFNW is still going on when it would be rather simple to just go murder the Jerichos or Travis Jones and be done with it. Cyrus shrugs it off as being irrelevant as he's got THE MATCH OF THE MILLENNIUM coming up when he faces Surge for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship.

Then, because they're rude/suicidal, _______________ walks in and interrupts Cyrus's musings.

Cyrus is apparently still pondering. And apparently, nobody's rude or suicidal enough to interrupt him. This makes Cyrus sad. Which is unfortunate because the 17th leading cause of non-natural deaths in the world is Cyrus Black when he's feeling sad (Deaths caused by Cyrus Black when he's angry are ranked 12th)
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Twista seeing Dan's promo on the monitor laughs it off.

Twista: 'Yo dude, the International Championship is all yours. I want NOTHING to do with it.'
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Guess who's doing the show today? Your real dad, aka me...
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Ali Fernando can be seen in the gym lifting some weights preparing for the show tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Omega is in his lr, awaiting the show.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Neville runs really quickly from another arena into the EFNW arena, pretending he was here alll along
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville runs really quickly from another arena into the EFNW arena, pretending he was here alll along

Surge comes running after Neville.

"What about the promo? WHAT ABOUT THE PROMO!?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 am

CL Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Surge comes running after Neville.

"What about the promo? WHAT ABOUT THE PROMO!?"

Neville shrugs

"I dont really have anyone to ruffle the feathers of. I could go out there and read a book if you want" he offers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 am

Psychopsilocin is chillin' on the front page, waiting for that motherfucker Dr. Butcher to show up so he can kick his ass...

With a brick.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:59 am

Angel Rodriguez is in the practice ring, whaling on some jobbers.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 am

Phil Brilliance
Wakes up only to see that his locker room has been trashed from a party he held last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next