The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
**Casey Anomaly takes a few steps and makes it look like his chest is hurting, holding his hand over his heart and fakes being in pain, wincing as well**

"God.. all of that hurt so much coming from a failure of a comic relief has-been, matty-boy."

**He grins now and stares Matt right in the eye**

"I guess I should start off by explaining why I wear this 3XW hat right? Well it's simple. Thats my home company and I will always love it no matter whos running it and I have to represent the company that I love the most. Dont get me wrong EFNW is a great place too but 3XW is my home. I would say you should wear more EFNW attire buuuut as much as you say your EFNW bred, and any other bullshit you spew from your cock smooching mouth, means nothing. You want to represent EFNW but you don't thankfully. Men like Harry and Travis Jones do. Men like Dan Maskell and Surge. Hell even Daniel Evans does a better job representing it then you do. All you come out here and do, well as of recent, is make stale jokes and throw around empty threats. Ya know.."

**He thinks for a second rubbing his chin**

"Maybe that Purple and Yellow masked psycho was right there are a bunch of corrupt assholes here. Well maybe one in particular who has let his ego get to him. Sure you have countless midcard reigns and what ever amount of world title reigns but unlike you, and unlike alot of the pompous douche bags in the wrestling world who look down on young talent like me, I don't give a damn about past accolades, I only worry about what I'm going to do and my future. And I know just what Friday's future holds in store for me and you, The Nightmare Among Men vs The Chosen One, Casey Anomaly vs Matt Xtreme, Im gonna put on one hell of a showing for these fans and by the end of that brutal match between us, both of our bodies bloodied and battered, I will be standing over your limp body with my hand raised in the air. And Matt, you little cock smooch, I will show you why they say..."

**Casey gets in his face and gets forehead to forehead with Matt and smirks**

"I'm a real life... NIGHTMARE"

**Casey grins as his music hits and he backs off and rolls out of the ring grinning and shrugging. The fans are chanting cock smooch as he leaves the ring arena**
[b]Matt Xtreme: "That little speech sucked harder than Matthew Jericho did on Calloway's birthday..."

Xtreme drops the microphone and exits ringside.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am

Not long now...
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Hazza wrote:
Not long now...

I don't know if you saw Shane Johnson challenge Angel Rodriguez to a match tonight. If you didn't, I accepted it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Not long now...

I don't know if you saw Shane Johnson challenge Angel Rodriguez to a match tonight. If you didn't, I accepted it. Very Happy

I think you're too late.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Daniel Evans is walking around near the Gorilla position in his wrestling gear, with Michelle right by his side.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and goes into his lr to change from his sneakers to his wrestling boots, then awaits the start of the show.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Jarrett is lurking around the arena, not knowing what the Jones' have planned and frankly not caring, as he plans to do whatever he wants during the show.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Not long now...

Sorry man but that will have to happen the following week
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 pm

well .. whens the show?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Marcus Laurinaitis wrote:
well .. whens the show?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Not long now. Marik is helping with the main event and when he finishes 'taking the biggest crap ever', the show should be up.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Omega is in the gym, getting a last minute workout in.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Hazza wrote:
Not long now. Marik is helping with the main event and when he finishes 'taking the biggest crap ever', the show should be up.

HAHA EPIC! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Daniel Evans is back in the gorilla position, after taking the second biggest crap ever.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Note: Not all wrestlers made an impact on tonight's show. All un-used talent will be in action the following week.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room, waiting on the show.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Casey Anomaly
*sitting backstage blasting his I-Pod listening to Undead by Hollywood Undead before his encounter with Xtreme tonight*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 pm

[Kevin Evans is ready to fight Dejesus tonight]

[Shane Johnson is sitting in locker room getting food and drink together before the show]
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 am

BSK have still not arrived at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 am

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 New_ef13

‘Cult of Personality’ by Living Colour plays through the PA system as pyrotechnics are detonated at the top of the stage. The camera pans in towards the commentators table where Alexander Tyson and Ben Sparks are having a final read of their notes, ready to open up the show. Both men look at the camera in unison and flash their pearly whites for the camera.

Tyson: “The revolution continues here tonight in Boston, Massachusetts! I am Joey Styles and standing by with me at this time is the living cult of personality himself, Ben Sparks!”

Sparks: “That’s right, Joey, the legacy lives on in what is set to be an amazing show. Tonight there will be an Elimination Fatal Fourway Match to determine the new EFNW Champion! It will Surge taking on Dan Maskell, Twista XL and EFNW Original Harry Jones; this will be off the hook!”

Tyson “Strap yourself in everybody, because it is time to get this baby underway!”

[Consisto is seen standing in the ring with a microphone pressed up against his lips. He gazes at the roaring fanatics in the arena and finds it impossible to cover up her smile.]

Consisto: “Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time; The Antichrist; Harry Joooooones!”

'Lights Out' by Hollywood Undead begins to play and the EFNW Universe goes into an uproar! Harry emerges from behind the curtain wearing an ‘ULTRAnumb’ t-shirt, along with his wrestling tights and black leather laced wrestling boots. Jones does his signature arm spread taunt which only riles up the fans even more. Harry enters the ring and nods in approval to the ‘HKO’ chants that are being shot at him from his loyal fans.

Harry Jones: “Did you miss this? Because I sure as hell did! EFNW is back, which means I have done my job and saved the art of hardcore wrestling! You see, this ain’t the politic infested shithole known as ECCW! This isn’t Triple X Wrestling! This isn’t Created World Wrestling! This isn’t the OWWE! This ladies and gentlemen, is the greatest wrestling promotion of all time! This is E…F…N…W!”

The fans burst into an uproar as Harry shouts the promotion’s name into his microphone.

Harry Jones: “For the last thirteen years of my life, I have strived to be the greatest professional wrestler in the world. I have broken bones, and lost more blood than the average sized human being carries in their body; but all these sacrifices had one primary cause. My whole life has been a struggle to get to the top in this fascist world, and now that EFNW has made its grand return, I will solidify my self as one of the greatest hardcore wrestlers of all time. A wrestler’s legacy is not built from their track records – their legacy is built from their devotion and passion towards the industry. I may not always be the most popular guy in some other promotions, but I have gained so much respect from the real wrestling fans [points towards the EFNW audience], that no matter what reaction you give me, positive or negative, I will always try my best to entertain you great people! I don’t need the EFNW World Championship to prove that I am the best, because I know I am the best! I am not deluded and obsessed with my self confidence, but I have hundreds of scars which continuously remind me of my sacrifices for the industry. I have beaten Dan Maskell, Twista XL and Surge in the past and tonight I will further my records against them. The Age of Extreme starts right now! Tonight will be a stepping stone in my conquest to become the EFNW Champion...There will never be anybody who matches my wrestling ability…there will never be anybody who is willing to sacrifice their body to the extent that I sacrifice mine…nobody will ever be able to match passion and devotion to the wrestling industry…nobody will ever be as innovative as I am in the ring…There will never be another Harry Jones…but more importantly, there will never be another EFNW! I will become the EFNW Champion; and I will never, ever let go of that title…but whilst Jarrett Calloway holds onto ‘my’ title, I have decided to announce myself as the holder of another title. Ladies and gentlemen…I am the Crush World Champion!”

A time keeper hands Harry the Crush World Championship! Jones parades the belt to the audience, but his celebration is short lived.

Weezer’s the 'Greatest Man that ever lived' plays out from the Titantron, just then ‘The Heretic’ Dan Maskell walks out from the back wearing Black Jeans, Brown Timberlands and an overly obnoxious t-shirt which states ‘I stole this shirt from a homeless guy. Why he had a shirt what said this, I’ll never know’, Dan then slowly walks down to the ring the whole time keeping his eyes on Harry Jones, Dan then slides under the ropes before taking a microphone from a production guy, as Dan goes to talk the crowd begin to really bring down the heat which causes him to get a cocky smirk on his face.}

Dan Maskell: “Before I address EFNW and Harry Jones, you people had better shut your mouths and sit your fat asses back down on them chairs as until that happens. I am going to hold this pathetic excuse of a show up by just standing here for however long it takes to get what I have to say off my chest to you people and the whole roster.’

{After a few loud boos the crowd begin to quite down.}

Dan Maskell: “EFNW…Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling. A place where many stars claim that it’s going to be original, fun and entertaining. Well let me tell you something; EFNW and them talents are hypocritical for saying that, the only salvation to this place is me as if I was not here let’s be honest we would be calling this place a different name and that is Extremely Fucking Nasty Wrestling, I mean if you don’t believe me look at some of the dregs on the roster they would have been better off using you people here at least that way I could sit back and laugh at you screwing up another thing in waste of a life.”

As the heat reigns down on Dan he then turns to face Harry Jones, Dan then smiles before raising the microphone up to talk again.

Dan Maskell: “Then there is you, the boss, the chief or the man who got a career cause of his daddy. Nah I kid Harry for those of you who do not know me and Harry get on pretty well, we also teamed together once we lost but we still teamed together as the Kings of Karaoke by far the most domineering team name and title ever heard but unfortunately for you that is in the past now, you see I am here in EFNW to reinforce the thoughts that Dan Maskell not only equals ratings but that also is able to make some of the biggest hell holes out there look decent. So Harold, Harry, Antichrist or whatever else I think or choose to call you, do yourself a favour and announce that Dan Maskell is the EFNW World Champion.’

As the crowd begin to boo Dan holds out his hands as if he is expecting Harry to hand him a title, after a few seconds Dan begins to gets frustrated and gets up in Harry’s Face a bit.

Harry Jones: “If you where looking to succeed and become champion by corporately arse kissing somebody, you should’ve come to my father’s office. I am going to defeat you, Dan, and I will become a unified champion. Nobody is - …”

Harry Jones is cut off as "Right Now" by KoRn blasts over the PA, leading the fans into an uproar of cheers and chants. And sure enough, the masked man himself, Surge comes out, but not in his wrestling gear. Instead, he's wearing his usual street clothes. He too has a mic, as well as the ECCW Pure Title on his shoulder. He walks down to the end of the stage before stopping and sitting down.

Surge: "You see...that's where you're wrong, Harry Jones. Today, like always, is my night. Because I've worked too damn hard for too damn long to deserve anything less than being the face of the company. I never had this handed to me like say, Hardcore Demon, Jarrett Calloway...or you. That's right, Harry, you."

The crowd jeers at this, since they're totally on Harry's dick. Surge just looks around and shrugs.

Surge: "It's the truth. I mean, as an active competitor, he was in a World Title match almost every month. The real testament to his fortitude is how he kept losing. Awful, just awful."

Again, the fans jeer.

Surge: "Then, we have Twista XL, recently gone militant. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was part of that 'other' group full of outstanding young black men who want to get far in this business."

The fans who know what Surge is referring to give a mixed reaction.

Surge: "Of course, that is until good ol' Hardcore whatever gets out his shovel and goes to dig some graves."

The smarks in the audience give a pop for this.

Surge: "So tonight, I'm going to- oh, wait...I forgot Dan Maskell. Even standing a number of meters from me, you're still not important to be acknowledged, and you never will. You're not funny and while you play this, 'oh, yeah, I'm such a badass. Blah blah blah, look at how I carry myself, total douche' gimmick, that isn't you. Because, I know that underneath there; underneath all the gay jokes and stupidity, you're just a misunderstood gay yourself with a bad intellectual complex, just waiting to come out. Take that for what you will, but always know, Dan, you got lucky and you always do. You got lucky in ECCW when you were in the spotlight, you got lucky in CWW, and you got lucky even as far back as EFNW. Because you should be stuck wrestling opening matches for the rest of your life. But tonight? You're going to be lucky if you can even walk after I win."

The crowd cheers for this, of course.

Surge: "But that's not all, folks. You may have noticed some piece of shit on my shoulder..."

Surge adjusts the Pure Title.

Surge: "Well, you know how Harry just said he's unifying the belts or some crap? When I win, I actually will. As far as I'm concerned, like Jarrett Calloway, I'm bringing honor to a belt that previously had none...except Jarrett is gay, no one likes him and he doesn't even go outside."

The fans cheer for this and chants "E-F-N-W!" as all 3 men stare holes through each-other.

Harry Jones: "Surge, I have been handed championships down on a silver platter; but I went through hell to get up onto this pillar. Tonight I will become the EFNW World Champion...and I will earn it!"

Dan Maskell: "We'll see, Jones."

>> Commercial Break <<

Casey Anomaly is seen standing in the centre of the ring, receiving an overwhelming reaction from the EFNW fans.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Matt Xtreme and Casey Anomaly lock up in the middle of the ring, but Xtreme breaks the moment by kicking Anomaly in the mid section and then attempts to monkey flip Casey to the other side of the ring, but in mid flight Casey manages to quickly compose himself and land on both feet. Matt gets up and turns around, only to be knocked down by a hard-hitting clothesline. Matt gets up angrily, but he is taken down by a second clothesline. Casey quickly presses Matt’s shoulders down onto the mat and calls for a cover; One…Two – Kick out. Casey yanks Xtreme up to a standing position and he Irish whips Matt into the corner, but Extreme runs up the turn buckles and goes for a moonsault, but Anomaly catches Matt onto his shoulders and sends Matt into the canvas with a powerslam. Anomaly rolls out of the ring and lifts up the apron in search of a weapon, and you can see his eyes twinkle with delight as he chooses his instrument of pain. Casey slides a barbed wire baseball bat into the ring, along with two steel chairs. Casey then slides into the ring and picks up his barbed wire bat. As Matt crawls towards the ropes on all fours, Casey swings for the fences and knocks Xtreme back down to the canvas. Matt writhes in pain, trying to relive some of his lower back tension by hitting himself in the thigh, but Casey comes back for more and delivers another two shots to Xtreme’s back. Casey continues the onslaught with the bat by pushing the middle of the bat against the back of Matt’s neck. Out of nowhere, Casey connects with an STO into a backbreaker, followed by a reverse swinging STO! The fans are going insane as Casey crawls into the cover; One…Two…Kick out!

Sparks: “Wow, just three minutes into the match and Casey has already taken things past the extreme!”

Tyson: “Well, you can’t expect much more from an extreme rules match! What a way to kick off the new era of EFNW!”

Casey Irish whips Xtreme into the ropes, but Matt athletically jumps under the top rope and falls down onto the ringside floor, landing in a crouched position. Anomaly wastes no time in continuing his offense. He takes a run up and leaps over the top rope, attempting a suicide dive, but Xtreme has Casey scouted and he takes Anomaly out mid flight with a drop kick. Matt’s right foot connects with Casey’s nose and a loud cracking sound echoes around the arena. Blood begins to trickle out of Casey’s nose as he writhes on the floor in pain and Matt finally gets a chance to recuperate. Xtreme slides Casey into the ring and follows Anomaly into the ring immediately, also taking the steel ring steps with him. As Matt tries to help Casey find his feet, Casey connects with an uppercut to Matt’s ribs. Anomaly picks up one of the two steel chairs in the ring, and he folds out the chair over Matt’s head. Casey craftily folds the steel chair around Xtreme’s neck and he then picks up the other chair, before taking it with him to the top rope. Casey leaps from the top rope and tries to land a chair leg drop onto Matt’s face, but Xtreme rolls out of the way, barely avoiding the impact. Casey sits up, gripping onto his butt in pain, but he is knocked back down to the canvas by a chair shot to the skull by Xtreme. Matt covers Casey; One…Two…Kick out! Matt angrily stomps a hole through Casey’s chest, before dragging his opponent’s body over to the corner of the ring. Xtreme removes the folded up chair that is still wrapped around his head, which seems to make him only get more frustrated at Casey. Anomaly’s chest is covered with a stream of blood, beginning from his definitely broken nose. Matt grabs hold of the steel steps and then positions them so that they are completely blocking Casey’s view and smothering his upper body. Matt quickly paces over to the opposite side of the ring, before climbing under the top rope and standing on the other side of the apron. Matt springboards off the top rope and flies coast to coast, connecting with a dropkick onto the steel ring steps, pushing them into Casey’s upper body and face. The crowd begins to chant ‘EFNW’ in unison as Matt covers Anomaly; One…Two…Kick out! Matt takes a deep breath and then goes back to work on his opponent. Xtreme tries to lock in a guillotine submission on Casey, but Anomaly wisely counters by throwing Matt over his shoulders. Casey pulls Matt to his feet and throws a wild right hook, but Xtreme ducks under Anomaly’s arm and then locks his around Casey’s neck. Matt executes the Side Effect and then hooks both of Casey’s legs; One…Two…Kick out! Matt can now see that the victory is in his reach and ideally he believes that the best way to finish Casey off is by hitting the killswitch. Xtreme pulls Anomaly up onto both feet and then puts Casey in position for the killswitch, but Casey uses all of his strength to lift Matt up and fall backwards into the Corrupted (Vertebreaker). The top of Matt’s skull bounces off of the steel chair as Casey Anomaly crawls in for the cover; One…Two…Kick out! Everybody in the arena is on their feet, chanting out ‘This is awesome!’ and applauding for the resiliency of both men. Casey slowly rolls out of the ring and he grabs hold of a wooden table. Casey rolls the table into the ring and he then continues searching for weapons. Anomaly finds a can of Vaseline and a lighter, which riles up the crowd in anticipation. Inside the ring, Casey places the table almost vertically in the corner before pouring Gasoline over the outer exterior of the table. Casey picks up the lighter and uses it to light the table on fire. As Casey turns around to focus his attention back on Xtreme, Matt spears Casey through the flaming table! Both men roll around the ring in pain from the minor burn injuries they suffered. Matt drags Anomaly into the middle of the ring and covers Casey; One…Two…Kick out! Matt’s eyes widen and his jaw drop as he looks on at Casey Anomaly, who is trying to find his feet. Matt rebounds off the ropes and connects with a hard hitting head scissors onto Casey, sending Anomaly sprawling. Matt charges at Casey again and attempts a leg lariat, but Anomaly catches Xtreme on his shoulders. Casey paces towards the corner and throws Matt over his shoulders, which results in Matt hitting the turnbuckle face first. Matt slowly walks backwards pressing hand against his left eye, but he walks right into Anomaly’s Coji Klutch! After twenty seconds of desperation, Matt half heartedly taps out, barely escaping with his consciousness.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Consisto: “Here is your winner as a result of Submission; Casey Anooooomally!”

Casey falls down onto two knees and raises his fists up to the sky in victory after winning the first Extreme Rules match in EFNW’s return. Matt is staggering in the corner trying to find his feet and Casey nods at Matt in approval. Anomaly goes over to Xtreme to shake hands like any good sportsman should, and Matt accepts the handshake. Xtreme kicks Casey in the genitals from nowhere and begins to laugh sadistically as EFNW Wrestling moves onto the next segment of the night.

>> Commercial Break <<

Sparks: “What a match that was ladies and gentlemen, but up next business will pick up as Kevin Evans goes one on one with Michael DeJesus in a match which will determine who fights for the International Championship at EFNW’s first Pay Per View; Extreme Justice II. There will be qualification matches, and the four winning wrestlers will fight for the title at Extreme Justice! This will be fucking awesome!”

Tyson: “This one should be off the hook as we all know what Kevin Evans brings to the table. But now Michael DeJesus will tell us a little something about himself…”

The shot opens up and we are in the sanction of the EFNW Employee Car Park. The die hards can be seen lining the driveway as the rain continues to pour down on top of them, their faces full of hope that maybe, just maybe a Harry Jones, or a Twista XL or a Surge will care enough to stop by and say ‘Hello’. The camera continues to focus on the entrance as workers casually stroll through the shot without a care in the world, casually chatting, day dreaming on their breaks until their peaceful state of mind is abruptly broken as the roar of an engine can be heard, fairly close. The fans peer over the barrier and the unfortunate security guards on hard today step closer to hold them back. Suddenly a Red Ferrari Spider speeds into the parking lot, it’s quickly followed by a large puff of smoke, a fountain of water all around the car and a coughing fit from some of the fans gathered outside. The car comes to a screaming halt inside the arena, again creating a large cloud of smoke. As the smoke clears the camera tries to get a shot of whose inside, but the blacked out windows render the camera man’s attempt pointless. He door suddenly swings open and Michael DeJesus slides out of the car. He slams the door shut before locking it. He’s dressed in a pair of tight black jeans, a lose grey v-neck shirt and a black leather jacket. He grabs the pair of black “Chips” styles shades hanging from over his top and slips them on covering his eyes as he looks back at the fans outside, still peering over the barrier trying to get a glimpse of who just arrived. He flashes a cocky grin before confidently strolling towards the arena entrance when he hears the cries; “Who the fuck are you!?!?” coming from the crowd gathered outside. He stops dead in his tracks and peers back at the small gathering of fans. He makes his way towards them before stopping just under the cover, sheltering himself from the rain. He looks into the crowd, searching for the man, when a stocky bloke, jeans and a jumper again asks; “Who the fuck are you!?!?” DeJesus turns his focus to him, one would assume looking him dead in the eye, who knows with the sunglasses on

Michael DeJesus: "Who the fuck am I? I’m sure I could be asking you the same thing, but let’s be honest, the difference is, in a weeks-time, people will still remember my name … do you wanna know why? Fuck who cares, I’ll tell ya why, because I’m Michael DeJesus, and I’m am quite easily the greatest prospect EFNW has. I get more pussy than anyone else here, I get payed just as much as any of the so called “main-event players” here and to be honest, I’m a damn sight better on the eyes!"

Fan: "You’re a nobody!"

Michael DeJesus: "No I’m Michael DeJesus, and that alone makes me better than you! So how’s about you get the fuck out of here before I put you on a fucking drip then stick a length in your misses while your recovering!"

DeJesus then proceeds to spit on the feet of the man which leads to a lot of abuse being thrown his way as he turns his back on the fans and walks back into the car park with a huge grin on his face as the shot fades to black

DeJesus has now made his entrance and is waiting for Kevin Evans in the ring, receiving an array of boos from the EFNW fans.

Kevin Evans makes his entrance, receiving an overwhelming reaction from his fans!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kevin Evans jumps forwards to lock up with DeJesus, but Michael smartly sidesteps his opponent and delivers a well placed roundhouse kick to the mid section. DeJesus bounces off the ropes and attempts a Handspring Back Elbow, but Evans smartly counters by executing a Neck Breaker STO. Kevin covers Michael; One…Two…Kick out! As Michael tries to find his feet, Evans springboards off of the middle rope and attempts a moonsault takedown. Michael catches Kevin on his shoulders and tries to violently throw Kevin into the top turn buckle, but Kevin pushes himself backwards and lands on his feet. Evans backs up and proceeds by running in Michael’s direction, but DJ smartly jumps in the air and stuns Kevin with a knee to the temple. Kevin falls onto his back which provides an opening for DeJesus to climb up to the top rope. Evans is fast to get back up, but he is taken down by Michael, who executes The Hangover (Corkscrew Crossbody). DeJesus hooks both of Kevin’s legs and shouts at the referee to make the count; One…Two – Kick out! DeJesus angrily pounds his fists onto the mat, but he is slightly distracted by an attractive looking blonde in the front row of the audience. Michael slides out of the ring and motions over to the woman, before giving her the ‘call me’ hand motion. The female apparently has a boyfriend and he doesn’t take nicely to Michael hitting on his girlfriend. The man sprays DeJesus with his cup of Coca Cola, blinding Michael. Kevin has now fully recuperated and he takes advantage of the distraction by throwing himself over the top rope and taking DeJesus out with a senton. The referee shouts at both men to take it back into the ring, and Kevin decides to not risk getting on Mike Chioda’s nerves. Kevin rolls DJ into the ring and covers Michael; One…Two…Kick out! Kevin slowly motions that he is going to the top rope as he limps towards the corner of the ring. Kevin climbs to the top rope, but he is shocked by Michael who was playing possum. DeJesus leaps up onto the top rope and quickly sends Kevin sprawling in the ring after hitting a super hurricanrana. DeJesus does not waste any time in continuing his offense. Michael runs towards the ropes and goes for a lionsault and he connects with the maneuver. DJ crawls in for the pinfall; One…Two…Kick out!

Sparks: “Wow, you have got to give it to Evans, he is impressive. But I like this DeJesus kid, he – AH! I just spilt my soda all over myself, shit! Tommy, get me a towel or something…”

Tyson: “Well I will pick up where Punk left off, this kid is proving himself as somebody to keep your eye on. Evans better keep his guard up, or else!”

Michael staggers to his feet and Irish whips Evans into the corner, but Kevin dives under the top rope and lands on his feet, giving him some time to regroup. DeJesus begins to fist pump in the ring, before bouncing off the ropes and running towards Kevin. Michael flies over the top rope and attempts a 360 plancha, but Evans counters by drilling Michael onto the ring floor with a sit out powerbomb. The crowd begins to cheer as Evans rolls into the ring and uses the ropes to hold himself up. Kevin springboards from the top rope and goes for a shooting star press, but DeJesus gets up and spears Kevin out of mid air, with the excessive force making Kevin’s skull collide with the ring apron! The fans begin to chant ‘This is wrestling’ as both men lay outside of the ring, panting for breath. Thirty seconds passes and DeJesus manages to get up to a vertical position. Michael rolls Kevin into the ring and then hops up onto the apron, before raising his left fist in the air. Michael climbs up onto the top rope and then looks down at his grounded opponent. DeJesus shouts out “I’m the best”, before leaping from the top rope and connecting with his finishing 450 Splash maneuver. Michael drapes his right arm across Kevin’s chest; One…Two…Thr – Kick out!

Tyson: “OH MY GOD!”

Sparks: “How the hell did Kevin kick out?! The guts of this kid have cured my sadness over the soda dilemma!”

Tyson: “This match continues, both men wanting to prove themselves to the EFNW hierarchies. Let me remind you all that Evans was the final standing EFNW International Champion before EFNW went on a hiatus, so he must want this bad!”

Michael pulls Kevin up onto both feet and tries to knock Kevin down with a right hook, but Kevin ducks under Michael’s arm and executes the Classic Kick! Everybody in the arena jumps up onto their feet and begins to roar at the top of their lungs. Kevin slumps his torso across Michael’s chest; One…Two…Thr – Kick out! Kevin gives the referee a look of desperation, but Chioda shakes his head reluctantly and tells Kevin that it was only a two count. Evans pulls Michael up to a standing position, but DeJesus quickly lifts Kevin up into a fireman’s carry and executes his finishing maneuver, The After Party! Michael pins Kevin Evans; One…Two…Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Consisto: “Here is your winner and the new number one contender for the EFNW International Championship; ‘The Life of Tha Party’, Michael DeJeeeeeeeesus!”

>> Commercial Break <<

EFNW Wrestling goes back on the air and we see Casey Anomaly laying unconscious, slumped up against a wall. Angel Rodriguez walks into the scene holding a baseball bat. He flashes a wicked smile at his handy work and then mutters;

“Casey Anomaly…You have stolen my spotlight for far, far too long. It is time that I brought some pride back to this deadbeat promotion; and the first step of doing that, is eliminating your pathetic ass. VIVA LA MEXICO, bitch!”

Angel smashes the bat into Casey’s ribs, making a loud cracking sound. Rodriguez turns around and swings at the camera, sending it flying into a wall. As the screen turns into an array of static, we cut back to ringside.

Sparks: “Wow, what was that all about?”

Tyson: “I guess that is one way of sending a message…”

Phil Brilliance emerges from behind the curtain arena and the fans in the arena categorically begin to boo him as he signals them with the middle finger. He soaks up the heat during his slow walk to the ring and a slight smile comes across his face. He uses steel steps to get into the ring and is handed a microphone by an EFNW official. Before speaking, he looks around the arena as the boos continue

Phil Brilliance: “I was asked to come out here this evening and discuss what I thought about being in EFNW, a company which in the past has been known for creating and developing new stars. When I put pen to paper and signed a contract, I was excited. I thought that this would be the perfect platform which could catapult me to the top of the wrestling industry. But then I saw the rest of the roster and to my surprise it was full of the same guys who were here before the company folded. I mean, have your careers not progressed at all in this time? You feel that you have to return to the company you started at in order to make a quick buck, because you are not wanted or not being used right elsewhere. Give me a break people. You all know who I’m talking about I’m sure, I don’t need to name names. For too long, you have been looking at the same guys on top, and it’s time for a change. Oh and Kevin Evans, that’s got to be some sort of joke, right? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t give a shit about EFNW, I am only here until something better comes my way. The only thing I care about is money, championships, power and glory. I know that being a part of this tiny little company isn’t going to make me a lot of money, but everyone has to start somewhere, right? My goal is to win the EFNW World Championship whilst I am here, before moving on to bigger and better things. And I don’t care who I have to trample on to get there. If anyone tries to stop me, then I’ll show them my brilliance. And no, that’s not a reference to my extraordinary large genitalia [looks to the crowd and starts laughing].”

The majority of the crowd begin to chant ‘Pin Dick’ as Brilliance looks satisfied with himself. The camera then comes up close to Brilliance and he continues.

Phil Brilliance: “I have a message to all you guys in the back, whether it be Harry Jones, Dan Maskell, Surge, whoever. You people have had your time in the sun; it’s time for you to move aside because nobody cares about you anymore. But I know what you guys are like. You’re like leeches who won’t let go of your pathetic little careers until there’s nothing left to milk from it. But unfortunately for you guys, there’s a new face here, and it’s mine. So the sooner you realise that you need to take a backseat, the better, because Phil Brilliance isn’t gonna play second fiddle to anybody. Now, I could come out here and demand to be involved in the World heavyweight championship match later on tonight, but I know that there’s too much bullshit and politics going on in the back that I would just be wasting my breath. So instead, I have a proposition for you, Mr. Travis Jones. Put me in the International title tourney; let me show you how much better I am than those other losers who will be in it and watch me become champion. Then, with gold around my waist, management and all you mindless buffoons in the crowd will have no choice but to take notice. Bring out my opponent!”

Josh Polson makes an explosive entrance, obviously winning over the EFNW fans.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Consisto: “They following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is an International Championship number one Contendership match.”

Josh Polson emerges from the backstage area and is greeted with a massive uproar by the EFNW fans. It seems that despite being a CWW wrestler, the EFNW fans have taken Josh in as one of their own. Polson slides into the ring and does a gun signal with his fingers as his music cuts out.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Josh Polson and Phil Brilliance lock up in the middle of the ring, trying to get the upper hand over one another. Polson pushes Brilliance into the ring ropes, but Phil comes bouncing back and tries to take Josh down with a clothesline. Josh narrowly avoids Phil’s right arm by ducking and he then locks Phil in position to execute the side effect. Brilliance knocks Josh off guard by elbowing Polson in the temple, temporarily dazing Josh. Phil then sends Polson sprawling with a high impact dropkick. Josh tries to find his feet but Phil continues to inflict damage. He connects with two Suplexes in the middle of the ring and it looks as if he is going to finish off the Three Amigo maneuver, but on the third suplex he drops Phil on his head in the middle of the ring, executing a Brain Buster. Phil covers Polson; One…Two…Kick out!

Voice: “I mean, it’s not like anybody cares about this match anyway because we all know Phil will win.”

The camera pans in on Daniel Evans who is sitting up in the rafters, surrounded by the EFNW Universe members.

Daniel Evans: “How is it that in such a deadbeat, one-hit wonder of a promotion, the management still refuses to give me a match? I am the greatest professional wrestler in the world and if you ingrates fail to recognise the severity of me being overlooked; then I might introduce you to Mr. Tiger. No seriously, bring him out!”

In the ring Josh Polson applies an arm bar onto Phil Brilliance, but the attention is directed to a real life tiger who is being lead down the entrance ramp by a zoo keeper dressed up as a tiger. A gasp echoes around the arena as the tiger growls at a child holding up a ‘Harry Jones’ sign. The tiger is lead back to the locker room as the camera shows a shocked expression on the face of Daniel Evans.

Daniel Evans: “ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME?! They actually got me a real fucking tiger! Well, I am going to go masturbate backstage. Oh, by the way, I hate you all!”

Daniel retreats to the backstage area as the action focuses on the match in the ring, which has now reached a new level of intensity. Josh and Phil are trading shots to the temple in the middle of the ring, trying to make the other man lose their balance. Polson blocks a right hook from Phil and he violently kicks Phil in the stomach. Phil falls onto all fours as Josh grabs his opponent by the neck and executes a Snap DDT. Polson hooks the leg of his opponent; One…Two…Kick out! Josh is quick to get back to his feet and climb up to the top rope. When Phil gets up to a standing position, Josh flies from the top rope and attempts a mid air hurricanrana, but Brilliance drills Polson to the mat with a Piledriver! Phil drapes his arm across Josh’s chest as the referee counts the pinfall; One…Two – Kick out! Josh bravely rolls out of the ring and shakes off the fierce impact of the Piledriver, but he does not realize that Phil is perched up on the top rope, ready to strike. Brilliance leaps at Polson, but he is taken out of the air mid-flight by a Bicycle Kick to the chin! The crowd begin to cheer in approval for Josh, who has completely turned this match around on its head. Polson rolls his opponent into the ring and then enters the ring himself via the steel ring steps. Josh climbs up to the top rope and does his signature taunt, preparing to fly. Polson attempts the Last Rites maneuver (backwards 270), but as he flips through the air Phil gets to his feet and connects with a neck breaker out of nowhere! The fans begin to clap in approval for the ‘brilliant’ display of wrestling shown by Phil. Brilliance crawls into the cover on Josh; One…Two…Polson manages to place his left foot onto the bottom rope. Both men slowly get up, but Brilliance cheaply throws Josh off balance with a thumb to the eye. As Josh stumbles to find where he is, Phil lifts him up onto his shoulders in position for the Brilliance Bomb. Polson wisely rolls over Phil’s shoulders into a roll up, but at the count of two Phil rolls backwards up onto his feet and connects with a roundhouse kick to the side of Polson’s head. Phil covers Polson; One…Two…Kick out! Brilliance climbing to the top rope, but Josh pulls Brilliance down to the mat and connects with a kick to the mid section. Out of the blue Polson comes up with a stand cyclorama into a pinfall; One…Two…Kick out! Josh wastes no time in climbing to the top rope, but then another voice is heard….

Daniel Evans: “Yo, Josh! Just so you know; this is a distraction! Turn around!”

Josh pays attention back to his opponent who has now pulled brass knuckles out of his trunks and has then equipped in his right hand. Brilliance connects with a right hook, drawing blood from Josh’s temple. Phil throws Polson down onto the mat and covers him; One…Two…Thr – Kick out! The fanatics go absolutely ecstatic, but Phil quickly pulls Josh to his feet and lifts Josh up onto his should. Polson is driven down onto the mat with the Brilliance Bomb! Phil covers Josh; One…Two…Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tyson: “Oh come on, Polson had the match in the bag. Daniel Evans and Phil Brilliance AND the brass knuckles have screwed Josh!”

Sparks: “Well what can ya do? This is EFNW, anything can happen!”

>> Commercial Break <<

Kevin Evans is seen sitting in a dark room in the backstage area. The camera pans in on his face, showing Kevin’s contrast in emotions.

Kevin Evans: “Michael DeJesus really tested my resolve, but I will not take this defeat to the heart. I will bounce back and continue my conquest to take over EFNW, and you fans will all notice me…”

Kevin’s eyes begin to flicker and he seems to have a nervous twitch.

Kevin Evans: “And if you don’t, then I will cut you…slowly. I am Darth Evans and I am going to fucking rape all competit - …”

Kevin – or Darth – violently shakes his head and then continues speaking.

Kevin Evans: “Woah, what happened…where am I? Anyway, as I was saying; I am going to rise above all challenges that are thrown at me. Sure, some people may see this defeat as a set back but I look upon it as an opportunity…an opportunity to improve. I will become the EFNW International - …”

Kevin’s eyes widen and he glares at the camera man before sadistically laughing, a high pitched, cold laugh.

Kevin Evans: “The EFNW International Championship will soon be in the hands of me – Darth Evans! If you hypocrites cannot see through the white lines and accept the fact that I am the future of this promotion…THEN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!”

The camera cuts and shows Sparks and Tyson sitting at the announcers desk, seemingly concerned for the mental state of Kevin Evans.

Sparks: “That was…scary.”

Tyson: “Erm…who the heck is ‘Darth Evans’?”

Sparks: “I am sure that the further we look into this, we will find out.”

Tyson: “Well before we go to our next match, we are going to take you back to the previous week where Harry Jones and ECCW’s Jarrett Calloway had a very heated confrontation inside of an ECCW ring. Both men tried to defend their honour and the honour of the promotion’s which they love.”

Sparks: “Personally I think that Jarrett Calloway is a self centred douche bag, but nonetheless he isn’t too shabby on the microphone. Harry Jones impressed me a lot as well.”

Tyson: “So let’s go back to last week and then we can give our opinions on what went down.”

'Hear Me Now' by Hollywood Undead plays over the PA system as the EFNW crowd burst into a huge uproar. Harry Jones 'A Retrospective' emerges from the backstage area and does his signature arm spread taunt at the top of the stage, giving the cue for pyrotechnics to detonate. Jones enters the ring and nods his head in approval to the 'Best in the world' chants that he is receiving from the EFNW fans.

Harry Jones: “Jarrett Calloway has been the heart and soul of the ECCW promotion for two years now, and I think we have finally established that he is nothing but a hypocrite. This ring represents two different legions of people. On the right we have the people who have had to fight in order to succeed in this industry. Surge, Will Williamson, Dan Maskell, Cyrus Black and I are ideal examples of real professional wrestlers; real men. On my left we have the corporate arse kissers who have never done anything note worthy except bend over and give us professional wrestlers the kiss of death. John Leopold…Venom…and Jarrett fucking Calloway!”

The knowledgeable fans in the arena give a large pop as Harry puts extra emphasis on the word ‘fuck’.

Harry Jones: "I am very tolerant to many aspects of our society; people’s skin colour, peoples faith, peoples sexuality preferences; but I do NOT tolerate corporate arse kissers. About one year ago, Jarrett Calloway was considered to be the best in the world. He had legions of fans, he had fame, he had money…but most importantly, he had respect. You lost all of your respect when you transformed from a great wrestler, into a dire politician. We can all dwell over the equality issues going on behind the scenes of ECCW, but the bottom line is that I decided to raise my voice. I exercised my freedom of speech and some may believe that my valiant efforts did not go as planned; well news flash, things couldn’t be any better for me. I have exploited Jarrett Calloway and the Jericho’s for the douche bag hypocritical scum for what they are, and now they are the most hated people in the industry. Ladies and gentlemen, when I say EFNW, you say hell yeah! EFNW!”

Crowd: “Hell yeah!”

Harry Jones: “EFNW!”

Crowd: “Hell yeah!”

Harry Jones: “EFNW!”

Crowd:[/b] “Hell yeah!”

Harry Jones: “Now when I say ECCW…You say hell no…ECCW!”

Crowd: “FUCK NO!”

Harry Jones: “Umm…ECCW!”

Harry Jones: “Jarrett Calloway!”

Harry Jones: “Matthew Jericho!”

Harry Jones: “Harry Jones!”

Crowd: “FUCK YEAH!”

Everybody in the arena begins to cheer as Harry flickers a smile at his audience.

Harry Jones: “In recent news, Jarrett Calloway renamed the Crush World Championship as the EFNW World Championship. Instead of suing Calloway, we have decided to let Jarrett alienate himself even further away from his fans, if that is even possible. To be the EFNW World Champion, you must respect the industry. You must have a passion for hardcore wrestling. You must work for the championship and you must deserve the championship. Jarrett Calloway does not deserve to hold a title with the name ‘EFNW’ engraved on the gold, because he has never fought for anything in his entire life. Matthew Jericho has exchanged all of Jarrett’s accolades with sexual favours involving Jarrett’s man meat, and no, I am not crossing a line when I say that; because that is the truth. And if you can’t handle the truth – then get the hell out of my arena! Jarrett Calloway does not deserve to be the EFNW Champion because he is not a hardcore wrestler…he is not a wrestler for that matter. Jarrett is nothing but a corporate arse kiss - …”

Harry is cut off by Jarrett’s theme music. Jarrett appears on the stage to his music as everyone seems rather surprised to see him in EFNW's territory. A few members of the audience clap respectfully, but an overwhelming array of boos overpower those small hearted claps. Jarrett takes the boos he gets in stride and begins to speak through the microphone he is holding while he walks down the ramp. He has the EFNW World Championship over his shoulder.

Jarrett Calloway: “Are you surprised to see me Harry? Have I crashed your little party? I sure hope not, I mean I certainly don't mean to ruin your fun! I don't want to get in the way of you achieving your 58th EFNW world title run. And the last thing I'd want to do is stand in front of a grave that you will BURY your next victim in. I wouldn't want to knock down that fence that so many guys here are trying to GET OVER!”

The fans get a bit of a kick out of the references Jarrett makes. Jarrett is now at the steps and is slowly entering the ring.

Jarrett Calloway: “And while I am at it, I might as well throw in one last one. You can call yourself the best in the world all you want, but the fact is I will always see you being greener than grass. You say ECCW is full of all of this nonsensical politicking, when in reality it's no better elsewhere. This is a world of politics Harold. Maybe it's time you learn that. It's not right, it's not fair, but what in this world is? Do I kiss ass to maintain my position at the top? No, as a matter of fact I don't. And that is simply because I don't need to. Would I doubt that certain someone’s do? Let's just say I have met a few guys over the years who I wouldn't put it past to kiss ass and suck dick to sleep their way to the top. And one of those guys happens to be you Harold. Isn't it your dad that runs this God forsaken bingo hall? And isn't it also so convenient that you've been the guy to see in EFNW since it's creation? I am of no relation to the Jericho’s and I have certainly not bedded any of them to get to where I am! I am where I am because I deserve every piece of it! But you and EFNW. Who really knows what goes on in this place? I feel like I am standing in a fucking circus backstage! And maybe you have slept your way to the top in EFNW, how should I know? Frankly I don't care to, but I wouldn't put it past you or your Aussie friends to sleep around with your own father in the shrub of the outback! But this, this isn't what I am all about! I have been in ECCW since day one and I understand you can say the same with EFNW, but that's where the difference lies. Me being able to call myself an ECCW Hall of Famer is, well, all the more better than you being able to call yourself EFNW Hall of Fame material. Because it is a simple equation. ECCW is so much better than EFNW and that's the God's honest truth! You know it! I know it! And every one of these ingrates in this bingo hall know it too! Will you admit it? No. But your ignorance and refusal to admit what is just a fact is nothing but proof that you are only denying what is true! And that truth is that ECCW and anything related to it is the greatest! And that EFNW is always going to settle for being second best! Maybe even third best, I really don't know about that other promotion. But whether or not it's second best or third best, I couldn't care less! Because second best isn't [/i]THE best and third place isn't THE best either. And so no matter what you say or you claim, I know that you're simply in denial.”

The crowd is visibly on the edge of their seats as the exchange is slowly getting more electric and controversial.

Jarrett Calloway: “And you know what? Harry, the reason I declared myself EFNW World Champion wasn't to instigate any kind of company war or anything. I did it for several reasons. For one, I have climbed the mountain to the gold, namely the Crush World title, enough times in my career. I don't need it again and neither do the fans. But that doesn't mean I am going to quit and give up! I declared myself EFNW World Champion not only because I didn't need the other title and the fans didn't need to see me prove myself time and time again as the greatest Crush World Champion in history. But I've held world titles and titles of all kinds in several different companies. And it seems as though the only one that has evaded my grasp up until this point and that is EFNW. Extremely Fo - Nee Wrestling right? Is that it? Are you aware that no more than five people that I have asked can tell me what those four letters stand for? And when they ask, that's what I will tell them because in essence that's all this place is! Everything here is a lie, everything here is scum. And up until now, this title included! But now that somebody with integrity and prestige is holding this title, maybe someone can finally bring some sort of honor, dignity, and respect to what is nothing but a lost cause! That's what your beloved EFNW has really become, a lost cause! It really has! I respect what you tried to do, keyword being TRIED. But as you generally do, failed! But I, on the other hand, will not fail because I refuse to settle for second best, something you are very familiar with, being labeled as second best. And you know why you are labeled as second best? Because that's what you are! You know, I wouldn't even call you second best, it's more like second rate! I know there's a certain something you just love to make reference to and that is part of EFNW's more recent downfall and that is the infamous man meat match, well I don't care what you have to say. Because nobody cares to listen to someone who is nothing better than second rate. So instead how about everybody listen to me? I'd be willing to guarantee that the ratings are up this very moment because THE[i] best is on your screen instead of a second rate wrestler on a second rate TV show giving a second rate promo on why he's supposedly the best thing on this earth. I don't buy it and you're crazy to think that anybody else does! EFNW's chinsy little fanbase is a bunch of bingo hall grannies who still think this arena is in fact where their nightly bingo is being held. And I bet they sit in the crowd and yawn thinking they're actually watching bingo! I'll have you know, the last time Grandma Calloway played bingo it was a whole hell of a lot more entertaining than your latest match! Take for instance your showing at Summer Smash, surely you remember. The night Surge carried you throughout your lackluster match which resulted in, whether you like it or not, no matter how racy or controversial you like to think it was, the match ending with you locked into a submission hold from Surge. And Matthew Jericho didn't even have to ring the bell, because chances have it you would have given up regardless! Because that is just what happens when a second rate guy tries to be the best...”

Jarrett takes a few steps back, anticipating that Harry is going to have something to say in response.

Harry Jones: “Jarrett, there is many obvious reasons for why you do not deserve to be the EFNW World Champion. You have created this figment of the imagination that you have had to climb your way to the top of the wrestling industry, but you were merely hoisted up the rungs by the Jericho’s. Jarrett, you are the best in the world of politics; I am the best wrestler in the world! There is now a living speculation articulating through the minds of the ECCW superstars that you have now got your own personal office. When I look through the halls of Extreme Created Championship Wrestling I see a dying breed of talent who will one day have an epiphany; no matter how hard they try, the will never be able to ‘get over’, because they will always be overlooked by the legion…The Jericho’s and you, Mr. Calloway. One day the real professional wrestlers will call mutiny and abandon the promotion, just like I did. I didn’t even bother to watch the remainder of the Summer Smash pay per view, because not only was I fuming with your butt-buddy Matthew, I already knew the end result of the pay per view; just like everybody else in the arena did. Do you want to know why the ECCW fans still give me a good response in spite of the way that I exploit them? Because they respect me! They respect my devotion to the industry of professional wrestling! They respect me because my ability has been distributed across the face of the industry, proving that I am capable of doing one fundamental thing which you are yet to accomplish; I have succeeded in more than one promotion! There will come a time when Extreme Created Championship Wrestling will die – and just so you know, I am above making pathetic jokes out of the acronyms of ‘your’ promotion. And when the day comes that ECCW falls out of existence, your career will be over. You are not a good professional wrestler – but you are one hell of a politician! You have strived to prove me wrong on countless occasions, but I have always thrived victorious and had the last laugh. You attempted to wrestle for another promotion named Created World Wrestling, but the COO Shane McMahon saw absolutely nothing in you whatsoever…but he still gave you the opportunity to prove yourself…you never did. You see, when you are all alone with nobody but yourself…”

Harry cannot help smiling at the chant being made from the fanatics in the arena; ‘Jarrett can’t wrestle’. Harry recomposes himself and turns to face Calloway, eye to eye.

Harry Jones: “But he continues to try anyway. Back to the point, without the help of the Jericho’s you have never been able to succeed, or capture any championship belts for that matter. You are nothing but a self indulged charlatan who has the audacity to insult the wrestling fanatics. ECCW, EFNW, CWW or even 3XW, these people love watching us wrestlers compete. By coming out to the ring and insulting the EFNW fans, you are eating away your core and proving to even the casual ECCW fans that you really are a total douche bag.”

Jarrett looks as if he is about to retort.

Harry Jones: “Shut your mouth and let me finish! When the wrestling world sees that there is more too professional wrestling than Venom and yourself, then ECCW will finally be put to rest; along with your pathetic excuse for a career! Your self obsession and arrogance offends me. Jarrett, here is some food for thought; you are not the EFNW World Champion. No matter how much propaganda and lies you try to sell to the wrestling world, you are not a champion. A champion is somebody who has pride and dignity. A champion is somebody who has had to climb the mountain and make countless sacrifices on the road to success. You cannot just declare yourself the EFNW World Champion when you have done nothing noteworthy in this promotion. You are not a champion. It doesn’t matter if you have your named engraved on the most beautiful replica of the EFNW World Championship, or even if your name is engraved on the Crush World Champion. You are not a champion because you do not have the courage of a champion! You do not have the respect that a champion must have. You are not a champion, and you are not a professional wrestler. I am a professional wrestler; the best professional wrestler in the entire world! Some people may consider me to be arrogant or self centred, but after all I have given and sacrificed for these people, they love me…but not as much as I love them. Some may call me a ‘bad messenger’…hell, some may go as far as calling me an antichrist…but I tell an important message.

…Jarrett, you can take the EFNW World title. But I have got a far more prestigious title; I am the heart and soul of this company…and you can NEVER take that away from me!”

The fanatics begin to burst out into an uproar as Harry does his signature arm spread taunt, whilst forcefully staring into Jarrett’s heart and soul.

The flashback finishes and the camera is now focused on Sparks and Tyson who are intrigued by the video that just played.

Sparks: “Well it is now obvious that ECCW is trying to get into our minds. They are trying to almost invade EFNW.”

Tyson: “I do not understand why ECCW are attacking EFNW, maybe it is because Harry Jones exploited some of their less fine aspects, who knows.”

Sparks: “Well Harry gracefully took all of Calloway’s unnecessary criticism head on and stood up to his adversary proudly, but the question is Joey, do you think that Jarrett got inside Harry’s head.”

Tyson: “Jarrett Calloway is an egotistical douche bag who would never be able to succeed anywhere besides the land of politicians. Anyway - …”

Sparks: “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT…THING?!”

Tyson: “What wher – what the hell!”

EFNW's Resident Psychotic Vigilante, Psychopsilocin, is seen perched in the rafters of the building, watching over everyone in the arena while his cape blows in the wind in a totally epic way while a lightning pyrotechnic triggers at the top of the stage. Psychopsilocin ‘flies’ down to the ring on a harness and is then released from the buckle inside of the ring. Psycho is handed a microphone and he begins to speak.

Psychopsilocin: “…”

The crowd begin to chant ‘Who are ya?’ as Psycho draws the microphone towards his mouth.

Psychopsilicon: “JUSTICE!”

Sparks: “Here we go, I cannot wait for this. Time for some hot action straight up from the Exile Division, this will be awesome!”

Tyson: “Well the Exile Division is basically EFNW’s ‘high flying, Lucha Libre division’. This match will be off the hook!”

J! throws the microphone down onto the mat and awaits his opponent. The lights suddenly begin to flicker on and off, and then…BOOM! Pyrotechnics explode and the name ‘El Amazo’ appears on the titantron in big red bolded letters. El Amazo emerges from the backstage area and receives an overwhelming reaction from the EFNW audience. The fans seem to be completely divided on is their favourite out of the two world renowned luchadores. Amazo slides into the ring and raises his right arm up in the air, helping him receive an even larger pop from the crowd. The music cuts and the two luchadores seem bewildered at the audacity of this live Melbourne crowd. Amazo pushes Psychopsilocin backwards and shouts out a Spanish swear word at Psycho, making him become infuriated.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The second the bell rings, Amazo connects with a sharp roundhouse kick to the temple of Psycho. Amazo shows an immense amount of balance by jumping up onto the top rope and then springing backwards at Psycho, connecting with a moonsault. Amazo goes in for the pinfall; One…Two…Kick out! Both men find their feet and in unison then attempt their own respective drop kicks. Psychopsilocin’s feet connect with El Amazo’s and they both flip backwards, but land on all fours. Amazo charges at Psycho and attempts a spear but Psychopsilocin manages to vertically leap into the air and wrap his legs around Amazo’s neck. El Amazo connects with a powerbomb onto Psycho, but instead of releasing Psychopsilocin from his grasp he tries to lift him back up into another position for a powerbomb. Psycho counters the attempted powerbomb by rolling backwards and sends Amazo sprawling into the second rope. Psycho takes a run up and connects with a Tiger Feint Kick, which knocks El Amazo backwards onto the canvas. Amazo stutters to his feet and seems to be unaware that his opponent is at the top rope, preparing to strike. Psychopsilocin looks up at the heavens, before leaping from the top rope and connecting with a shooting star dropkick, which sends Amazo sprawling into the opposite corner. Psycho takes absolutely no time in continuing the assault. He points up at the ceiling and then charges at his opponent before going for a bronco buster. Amazo lifts both of his feet in the air and drills Psycho with a double foot kick to the face. As Psychopsilocin falls backwards from the impact, Amazo climbs up to the top rope and signals that he is going to fly. El Amazo leaps at his opponent and goes for a 360 Senton Hurricanrana, but Psychopsilocin catches Amazo on his shoulders and in one swift motion drills El Amazo onto the canvas into a piledriver. Psycho covers his opponent, hooking both legs; One…Two…Kick out! Psychopsilocin pulls his opponent up to a standing position and tries to deliver a right armed lariat to Amazo, but El Amazo counters by ducking under the arm of The Crazed Crusader and springboarding off the middle rope, only to come back with a clothesline. Psychopsilocin rolls out the way and runs up the turn buckles, before looking up at the heavens. Psychopsilocin goes for a whisper in the wind corkscrew, but Amazo counters by punting Psychopsilocin in the head as Psycho flies down towards the mat. El Amazo goes for the pinfall; One…Two…Kick out! The fans in the arena begin to clap respectfully as Psychopsilocin staggers to his feet using the top rope for extra support. El Amazo charges at his opponent and tries to execute a head scissors take down, but halfway through a turning motion Psychopsilocin pushes Amazo off his shoulders, sending Amazo onto the mat. El Amazo jumps back up to his feet and connects with his Cabron es Muerto maneuver (superkick). Amazo crawls into the cover; One…Two…Thr – Kick out!

Tyson: “OH MY GOD!”

Sparks: “Now that is resiliency! Psychopsilocin just kicked out of Amazo’s finishing superkick, how do you pronounce it?”

Tyson: “I believe it is pronounced Cabron es Muerto.”

Amazo grabs hold of Psychopsilocin’s mask and uses it to yank him up to a standing position. El Amazo backpedals about a metre before going the Cabron es Muerto for a second time. Psycho catches Amazo’s right boot as it draws towards his head, and he then takes El Amazo down with an STO. As El Amazo crawls towards the ropes, Psychopsilocin grabs hold of Amazo’s arms before pressing his boot onto the back of Amazo’s skull. Psychopsilocin connects with his signature Dipropyltryptamine (curb stomp), forcing Amazo’s head down into the canvas. Without wasting any time Psychopsilocin pulls El Amazo up onto both feet and executes the Dangerous Mind Trip. Psychopsilocin crawls in for the cover; One…Two…Three!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Consisto: “Here is your winner, and the NEW Exile Champion; PSYYYYYYYYCHOPSILOOOOOOOCIN!”

Psychopsilocin has his hand raised in victory, before being handed the Exile Championship. He pulls El Amazo up to his feet and both men embrace each other with a hug. Suddenly…

‘Welcome to the Family’ by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play as three men emerge from behind the curtain. Two of the men are former EFNW wrestlers Michael Chains and Matt Chaos, but the third man gets a very positive reaction as he walks down the entrance ramp; former ECCW General Manager; Randall Westbrooks. Randall whispers something to the two men and a few seconds later Chaos and Chains are in the ring, staring intently at the two Exile Wrestlers. Chains delivers a hard right hand to the skull of Psychopsilocin, seemingly knocking him out. Chaos attempts a roundhouse kick onto El Amazo, but Amazo rolls out of the way. El Amazo begins to dance around the ring, but from behind he is taken down by a hard punch to the kidney by Michael Chains. Matt Chaos lifts Amazo up onto his shoulders and drills Amazo with a Jack Knife Powerbomb. Both men stand tall, laughing sadistically laughing at the carnage that he has stirred. Michael Chains slides to the outside of the ring and lifts up the ring apron and pulls out a table, before sliding the table into the ring. Matt Chaos sets the table up in the middle of the ring and lifts Psychopsilocin up onto his shoulders. It looks as if Psychopsilocin is about to be powerbombed through the table, but Matt turns around and plants Psycho onto the mat. The bloodthirsty fans begin to boo as Randall Westbrooks flickers a grimacing smile.

Randall Westbrooks: “It is all time that you got with the system...we are the system!”

Michael Chains and Matt Chaos raise one arm up in the air and the fans begin to all boo in unison.

Randall Westbrooks: “You shouldn’t be booing the system, because we plan on saving EFNW; by making it more like ECCW! We will eliminate hardcore wrestling and all of the EFNW Originals, but our first priority is eliminating the Exile Division.”

The crowd begins to chant ‘You suck’ as Randall smirks at the heat he is sucking in from the fans. El Amazo staggers to his feet, but he is taken down by a hard hitting spine buster at the hands of Matt Chaos.

Randall Westbrooks: “You might as well join The System…coz’ we are taking over!”

>> Commercial Break <<

The camera zooms in on the incapacitated body of Exile Division wrestler Shane Johnson who is slumped against the wall in the hallway. “The System” is written across Shane’s chest in permanent marker and he has raw blood trickling down his forehead into a large puddle forming on the concrete.

Sparks: “Wow…what a strong message sent by The System!”

Tyson: “Well it appears that the Exile Division is facing its darkest hour because no Exile Division wrestlers are safe.”

SHOW EXCEEDED FORUM'S WORD CAPACITY -- MAIN EVENT TO BE POSTED SEPERETALY
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 am

PART II

The following segment happened on Wednesday Night Crush

‘Fire It Up’ by Thousand Foot Krunch plays over the PA system and the ECCW fans burst into an uproar as the former EFNW Champion emerges through the curtain. Danny D walks out onto the stage wearing his signature oldschool ‘Destiny X’ jumper and denim blue jeans. Danny slides into the ring and is handed a microphone from a Crush Official.

Danny D: “So this is ECCW, huh? I was going to sign a four year contract with this promotion until I saw the way that Matthew Jericho treats the wrestlers here – Matthew’s brother is just as bad. So guess what I am going to do ladies and gents? Write here in an ECCW ring I am going to sign a six month contract for Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling; the best wrestling promotion in the damn world!”

Danny pulls a black marker out of his pocket and signs a contract which has a red and black EFNW logo positioned at the top of the A4 piece of paper.

Danny D: “Any of you smart fans will follow me to the EFNW arena so we can all happily witness some real wrestling…”

Danny Dominic drops the microphone and exits the ring. The camera follows him to the backstage area where 30 ECCW fanatics are waiting for him outside of a tour bus. They all board the bus and leave the ECCW arena.

We cut back to the live feed where Danny D is standing with Todd Grisham in front of the same 30 ECCW fanatics.

Tyson: “Danny D, how does it feel to be back in an EFNW arena?”

Danny D: “Well Todd, it feels damn good - …”

Omega and Peter Linch tumble into the view of the camera, trading shots to the temple whilst rolling along the concrete. Four security guards try to break up the fight, but Omega easily overpowers the men and takes all four of them down with a flying shoulder block. Omega turns his attention back to Peter Linch and Peter capatalizes over the distraction of the guards by dropkicking Omega into a row of lockers. Omega bounces back and takes Peter down with a hard hitting spear tackle, but as Omega starts to gain the advantage over Linch the security team manages to separate both men.

Danny D: “…Nothing has changed…”

Sparks: "Wow, some obvious bad blood between Omega and Peter Linch, we will have to follow that up next week!"

We cut to the parking lot. The crowd pop loudly as the Brooklyn Street Kings emerge from the limo. Firstly Tera-Wrist, followed by Grandmaster Vanilla Thug Z and finally, with the XCW Xplosion World Championship in tow Twista XL. The crowd continue to cheer as the trio who are smoking cigarettes make their way around to the front of the limo. Twista XL points to his championship belt and says into the camera 'Yo one more of these tonight!' before he laughs and the trio walk off with the sounds of the EFNW crowd chanting 'BSK! BSK!' ringing in their ears.

MAIN EVENT: {Entrances Skipped}

The match starts out with Surge facing off against Twista and Harry Jones face-to-face with Dan Maskell. Not a second after the bell rings, fists start to fly as Twista and Surge brawl into one corner and Jones trades shots with Maskell in the other.

Sparks: And the match is underway, and all four men are in an all out brawl for the Extreme Heavyweight Title!

Tyson: Damn, they’re not even bothering locking up! They all want this so badly, and they aren’t afraid of letting it all hang out right in the opening moments.

Surge and Maskell get the better of their opponents for the moment as Surge delivers an Ass-Kicking to the thug superstar and Maskell hits Jones with the Fantastic Five. Maskell turns to attack Surge from behind, but Surge whips around and downs Maskell with a Killdozer! Surge goes for the first cover, but barely gets two. Jones, meanwhile, recovers and decides to take the fight to Surge as he lands a dropkick right on the chin on a kneeling Dr. Slaughter. Jones then goes for a standing moonsault on both Maskell and Surge, but both men get their knees up to block it. The three men are lying on the mat when a familiar voice shouts from a microphone:

Twista: Yo, boys! Git out here and whup they asses!

With that, both of Twista’s crew members, Grandmaster Vanilla Thug Z and Tera-Wrist, rush down to the ring and join Twista in beating down Twista’s opponents. The referee can do nothing thanks to the nature of four-way matches.

Tyson: Looks like Twista XL is taking full advantage of the no-DQ rules…

Twista and his boys pick up the three fallen adversaries and whip them into the ropes, looking to cause some more damage. But instead of causing more havoc, the three thugs get the tables turned as Surge Killdozes GVTZ, Jones takes Tera-Wrist down with a picture-perfect hurricanrana, and Maskell simply gives Twista a straight kick in the balls. The unlikely trio start to pummel Twista and his boys until security finally comes down to drag GVTZ and Tera to the back, leaving Twista alone with three very angry opponents. Twista tries to smile and pass it off, saying “My bad, homies!” and tries to walk away…but is stopped by Surge, who knocks him silly with rapid-fire forearm shots. Surge drags Twista outside of the ring as he continues the onslaught, leaving Harry and Maskell alone to duke it out. Harry and Maskell lock up as Harry gets the advantage with a series of armdrags before locking in an armbar. Maskell, however, wastes little time in getting out with a jawbreaker and pummels Jones with the Munter Maker. Jones is staggered as Maskell lands a series of stiff kicks to his midsection before following it up with a sickening enzugiri, and he quickly goes for a cover, getting just two. Dan then tries to get the tap-out with Maskellitis, but he gauges Harry’s distance from the ropes a bit too much as Harry uses his foot to force a rope break. Maskell keeps the hold on until the ref pulls him off, and quickly goes back to stomping on his opponent. Meanwhile, Surge and Twista are outside the ring, Surge practically raping Twista by slamming him into the floor and whipping him into the barricades. However, when Surge goes for a rolling wheel kick while Twista is hung up on the barricade, Twista has the wherewithal to slide out as Surge crashes and burns. Twista immediately goes on the offensive, laying in boots to his longtime rival and off-time friend. He takes some liberties and utilizes the barricade as a springboard and DDTs Surge, spiking him on the floor. Maskell finally lets up on his stomps as he drags Jones up and takes him down with Praying for Blood, but still only gets two! Dan decides to go for an old classic in the Tramp Stamp as he sizes Jones up. Once Jones is back on his feet, Dan rushes in from behind…but Harry instinctively ducks as Dan gets caught up in the ropes! Harry quickly nails Dan with the 666 and follows it up with a thunderous springboard Australian Destroyer X! Harry roars as the crowd cheers. Jones motions for Dan to get to his feet, which he does eventually as Harry nails him with the HKO! Harry goes for the cover and gets a three-count, earning the first elimination of the night!

Dan rolls lifelessly out of the ring as Harry turns around…only to get taken down by a slingshot shoulder block from Twista! Surge is still outside, having been draped on a table by Twista who obviously was looking to put him through it before Jones got his attention. Twista jukes and jives for pops as he continues to drop elbow after elbows on a fallen Jones. However, the elbows only net him a two-count as Jones powers out. Twista slugs him with a forearm as he quickly gets to his feet and climbs the ropes, looking for a top rope leg drop. But, as the gangster flies off, Jones rolls out of the way, Twista’s ass eating canvas and a shock through his whole system, which Jones uses to unleash a Busaiku knee strike! Twista is staggered as Jones goes for a cover, but only gets two! Jones is undeterred as he looks out to the crowd, who’s getting really amped up. Surge is stirring as he rolls off the table and works to get his senses back. Jones, feeding on adrenaline, lays in a series of forearms to the fallen Twista XL before climbing up to the top turnbuckle, looking for the Omega Spiral…

…but from out of the crowd, the self-professed EFNW World Champion Jarrett Calloway rushes out and slides into the ring with his title belt in hand, slamming it into the head of his erstwhile rival! Harry is staggered as Jarrett climbs up, decks Harry with the belt again and sends him careening out of the ring, right into the table originally set up by Twista for Surge! Surge is looking on with what we can only assume is shock as Tyson and Sparks are yelling at Jarrett for interfering. Jarrett meanwhile rolls out and tosses Jones back into the ring before running past Surge (who flips him off) and out through the crowd, who boos him mercilessly. Twista, who’s back to his feet, sees the battered, prone body of Jones and decides to not look a gift horse in the mouth as he nails Harry with a L.O.T.I. and scores the second elimination!

Twista celebrates like he’s won the title already…too much, in fact, as Surge rolls back into the ring and stands still, arms crossed and looking intimidating as usual. Twista does the Soulja Boy until he bumps into Surge, looking like he’s seen a ghost. However, he shakes that off quickly as he lands a stiff forearm on his longtime rival. Surge, no slouch in the forearm department, responds with an equally stiff shot himself. The two remaining competitors start to trade forearms, chops, punches, and the like until Twista ducks under a forearm and tries to sneak in a small package pin, but he only gets one. Still, Twista kips up and lands a stunning kick to the side of Dr. Slaughter’s head as he’s still on his knees. Twista springs off the ropes and lands a running shooting star press and goes for another cover, only getting two!

Twista, starting to get frustrated, drags Surge to the edge of the ring, outside of the ropes. Precariously, the gangster drags Surge to his feet, looking for what appears to be a brainbuster on the ring apron! Surge, however, has enough left in the tank and blocks the attempt and instead tries to counter it with a German suplex. Twista uses the ropes to block the attempt, reverses the hold, and finally DDTs Surge on the ring apron hard!
The crowd gasps as Twista, starting to show signs of fatigue, slides out and whips Surge’s body into the announce table. Surge is in clear pain despite not being able to see his face as Twista gingerly climbs back into the ring. Twista springboards out of the ring and goes for a crossbody, but eats only table as Surge rolls out of the way! Both Surge and Twista are in pain as Surge is the first to get to his feet, albeit slowly. Surge draps Twista on the table as he climbs up on the ring apron. Then, in a awe-inspiring move, Surge leaps off and drills Twista with a double foot-stomp, crushing the table beneath the gangster!

“King Surge!” chants echo as Surge slowly drags Twista back into the ring and rolls in behind him. He tries to lock Twista up for a Curb Stomp, but Twista knows what’s happening and slides away, baiting Surge into the corner and drop-toe holds him into a turnbuckle. Surge is staggered as Twista locks in and hits the XL Special! Twista covers…1…2…NO! Surge grabs the rope and forces the break!

The crowd chants “This is Awesome!” as Twista, now running solely on desire and adrenaline, climbs to the top rope and signals for the Twisting Out. Surge staggers to his feet as Twista leaps…but Surge catches Twista and powerbombs him into oblivion! Surge locks in a standing Indian deathlock and drives his boot into Twista’s skull with a sickening Curb Stomp, before following up with a Magno-Flex II! Twista squirms and tries to get out, but is unable to due to the damage sustained in the match. He grits it out and refuses to tap, but he eventually passes out, giving the victory and the Extreme Heavyweight Title to Surge!

Surge, after a grueling match, is hanging off the top rope, exhausted but pleased as evident by his clenched fists. The referee goes to grab the title belt, but the belt is ripped from his hands by an upset Dan Maskell, who drops the ref with a stiff right hand. The referee falls to the floor as Dan rolls back into the ring with the EFNW World Title, positioning himself to strike Surge in the skull with his newly won prize, much to the crowd's disdain...

...However, unbeknownst to either Surge or Dan, a figure in the crowd wearing a replica Surge mask and one of Surge's "Dr. Slaughter" T-shirts hops over the railing and grabs a Singapore cane from beneath the match. The figure slides into the ring behind Dan Maskell and strikes with the cane, right into Maskell's kidneys! Dan is staggered as the sound of the cane meeting flesh gets Surge's attention, who turns to see the figure wearing his mask drop Dan on his head with a DDT! The crowd pops at this since they generally hate Dan, but they are still ever-confused as the Surge doppleganger tosses his cane aside and picks up the World Title belt, taking a few seconds to gaze at it. Surge looks like he's about to Killdoze this clone when the figure puts his hands up to stop his advance. The figure takes his free hand and removes his mask slowly...

...revealing none other than Cyrus Black! The crowd roars at the suprise return of The Exile as Cyrus soaks in the cheers with that same old smirk of his. Surge is erstwhile shocked at the return of his old friend and rival as Cyrus slowly walks up to the masked champion. Then, in a sign of respect for what Surge accomplished, Cyrus hands the title belt to the newly-crowned champion. However, as Surge tries to claim it, Cyrus keeps his grip on it for just a few seconds before winking slyly and letting Surge claim his title belt. Cyrus raises the hand of the new EFNW World Champion to the crowd's delight, and moves to leave the ring. But before he exits, he says something to Surge that the nearby cameras pick up on:

Cyrus Black: Enjoy this moment, old friend...you earned it. But don't grow too comfortable...

Surge nods as he poses with the title like a conquering warlord as Cyrus quietly slinks out of the ring. The Exile walks up the ramp as the crowd chants "Surge! Surge! Surge!" and confetti starts to drop. Surge, being Surge, flips off everyone but still basks in his moment, as the show comes to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

Hope you all enjoy the show, but please keep in mind that this awesome main event was written by Marik. I used promos sent in from Jake, Dan and Newsid.

All other matches/segments where written by myself.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 am

Angel Rodriguez arrives, happy with the impact he made on the EFNW fans at the behest of Casey Anomaly. Rodriguez heads to the gym to prepare for his match with Shane Johnson next week.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am

It was aight, lol @
Twista celebrates like he’s won the title already…too much, in fact, as Surge rolls back into the ring and stands still, arms crossed and looking intimidating as usual. Twista does the Soulja Boy until he bumps into Surge, looking like he’s seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 am

(Kevin Evans is the dark room just staring into the darkness)

(Shane Johnson is seen in the medic room)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next