The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Kevin Evans will.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OT: I will edit the roster and reply after school.

OOC:

MESS.
OT: The mess thing makes no sense about anything. You're just livid because Evans wasn't in action.

First PPV this saturday, titled; Revolution!

You know it does.

You want a promo for the PPV?
OT: No, it doesn't?

Nah I will have to do summaries for the Pay Per View

OT:

Yes it does Razz

Alright fine
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
In other news, there are zero challengers left for Jarrett's title so I think an EFNW guy needs to step up for ECCW's Sunday PPV.
I nominate Omega
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
In other news, there are zero challengers left for Jarrett's title so I think an EFNW guy needs to step up for ECCW's Sunday PPV.
I nominate Omega

Like hell you are, roids.

Kevin Evans is in.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:07 pm

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I nominate Omega

Kevin Evans is in.
Triple Threat bitch
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I nominate Omega

Kevin Evans is in.
Triple Threat bitch

Yea you will give the crowd something to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 pm

[Kevin Evans is seen spray painting Omega door]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 pm

John TPA wrote:
Omega opens his door, thus smacking Kevin in the face. He looks at his door, than back to Kevin.

Omega: What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:18 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Omega opens his door, thus smacking Kevin in the face. He looks at his door, than back to Kevin.

[Kevin holds his face]

"Oh I am sorry I though this was my door, I am greatly sorry. But just letting you know, Jarrett is mine, i am going to kick his ass, no disrespect to you but he will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin holds his face]

"Oh I am sorry I though this was my door, I am greatly sorry. But just letting you know, Jarrett is mine, i am going to kick his ass, no disrespect to you but he will kill you."
Omega laughs, staring at Kevin. Then he becomes serious.

Omega: Believe me, Jarrett would be lucky to last 5 minutes against me. You'd be lucky to last 5 minutes against him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:37 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin holds his face]

Omega: Believe me, Jarrett would be lucky to last 5 minutes against me. You'd be lucky to last 5 minutes against him.

[Kevin Evans laughs]

"Come on man, sure you could take him on but he will kill you. Me on the other hand can take it to him and give him a run for his money. You would be lucky to last 5 mins with [Guy walks past with a bell and it rings] ME!! I am going to KILL you and make sure you NEVER see or walk again!! [The bell rings again] But yea good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 pm

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin holds his face]

[Kevin Evans laughs]

"Come on man, sure you could take him on but he will kill you. Me on the other hand can take it to him and give him a run for his money. You would be lucky to last 5 mins with [Guy walks past with a bell and it rings] ME!! I am going to KILL you and make sure you NEVER see or walk again!! [The bell rings again] But yea good luck with that."
Omega looks confused.

Omega: Me? LUCKY to get past Jarrett. Yeah, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin holds his face]

[Kevin Evans laughs]

Omega looks confused.

[Kevin Evans looks weirdly at Omega]

"How about we settle this like men? You and I one on one next week."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 pm

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin holds his face]

[Kevin Evans laughs]

Omega looks confused.

Omega: Fine, why not? I could use a practice dummy.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin holds his face]

[Kevin Evans laughs]

Omega looks confused.

Omega: Fine, why not? I could use a practice dummy.

[The bell guy walks past Evans again and it ring and Evans head goes down and he lifts it up again. He slams Omega into the wall]

"I am going to be your worst nightmare, do you fear the darkness, do you fear the monster under your bed? You better, because come EFNW, your life will be nothing but darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Omega laughs, and overpowers Kevin, pushing him into the opposite wall.

Omega: Don't ever try to overpower me again. I don't have nightmares, I have strength. Thats all I need.

Omega throws Kevin to the ground then walks back into his lr.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:50 pm

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

Omega: Don't ever try to overpower me again. I don't have nightmares, I have strength. Thats all I need.

OOC:

Brawl

[Evans jumps up and kicks Omega door down and crash tackles Omega and starts landing hard shots to the skull before picking him up and throwing him into the wall. Evans rage increases 10 fold as Dark Evans fully takes over Evans.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 pm

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

[Evans jumps up and kicks Omega door down and crash tackles Omega and starts landing hard shots to the skull before picking him up and throwing him into the wall. Evans rage increases 10 fold as Dark Evans fully takes over Evans.]
Omega gets to his feet, holding his head. He sees Evans charging him and picks him up by the legs, slamming him head-first into the TV behind him.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 am

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

Omega gets to his feet, holding his head. He sees Evans charging him and picks him up by the legs, slamming him head-first into the TV behind him.

[Evans rolls away and is on his knees, his face is cut thus making Evans rage go through the roof. He waits for Omega to come over to him when he does Evans swings his knee up and connects with Omega jaw a sick crack is heard as Omega falls to his knees and Evans places him in TV and runs up and nails his knees into the back of Omega's neck!]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 am

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

[Evans rolls away and is on his knees, his face is cut thus making Evans rage go through the roof. He waits for Omega to come over to him when he does Evans swings his knee up and connects with Omega jaw a sick crack is heard as Omega falls to his knees and Evans places him in TV and runs up and nails his knees into the back of Omega's neck!]
Omega holds his neck, and realizes something. He throws Evans into the TV again, then goes out into the hall, grabs the bell, walks back in and rings it, thinking it might calm Evans down for easy pickings.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 am

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

Omega holds his neck, and realizes something. He throws Evans into the TV again, then goes out into the hall, grabs the bell, walks back in and rings it, thinking it might calm Evans down for easy pickings.

[In sudden burst of rage he gets out of the TV and nails a flying knee and ring the bell in process thus bring back the crazy Evans and all the rage with it. He throws the bell right down the hallway and out of sight. He turns around and grabs Omega and slams him into the cloths area and follows through with stomp to the nuts]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

[In sudden burst of rage he gets out of the TV and nails a flying knee and ring the bell in process thus bring back the crazy Evans and all the rage with it. He throws the bell right down the hallway and out of sight. He turns around and grabs Omega and slams him into the cloths area and follows through with stomp to the nuts]
Omega holds his crotch area with one hand, and low blows Evans with the other.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 am

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

[Evans leans over and grabs a chair before smacking Omega over the head it with it.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 am

John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

[Evans leans over and grabs a chair before smacking Omega over the head it with it.]
Omega holds his head as he gets to his feet, and picks Evans up from the ground. He slams him into a locker, then sees a baseball bat, and swings at Evans' head once he gets up. Evans falls to the ground from the blow.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:14 am

JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
JHF (Team Peeps) wrote:

OOC:

Brawl

Omega holds his head as he gets to his feet, and picks Evans up from the ground. He slams him into a locker, then sees a baseball bat, and swings at Evans' head once he gets up. Evans falls to the ground from the blow.

[Evans rolls around holding his head before getting up and punching Omega away from him. Evans grabs the baseball bat and swings at Omega and smacks him in temple with it. Evans places it on the ground and picks up the limp Omega and plants him down with Evans Spike II straight onto the bat, thus busting him open and some of Omega teeth are missing. The guards pour into the room and push Evans into the wall and try to hold him back but Evans rage is too much and he breaks free and goes straight after Omega who is not moving. But guards swarm Evans and hold him down and a guy walks past with a bell on string and it ring and Evans goes normal but Evans is out of it and so is Omega.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next