The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"

Go down 
+27
White guy
JD
Jin
American Wolf
Cyrus T
Captain2
SuperByNature
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Landknecht
Sam
TJ
fuck
Jarrett
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
RifRad
SP
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Mesa
BEAST MODE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
Harold
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
So Hazza, 'cause well, well yea, 'cause I'm God-Like, I fixed the roster for you, 'cause yea, God-Like
OT: Cheers dard
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 am

Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 am

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 Ban714

Shoot Interview; Harry Jones - A EFNW.com Exclusive

Harry’s Ferrari pulls into the EFNW HQ arena where a large crowd begins to chant ‘Harry Jones’ in unison. Jones exits his car and is greeted by hundreds of fans who push forwards, desperate to get a better glimpse of their hero. Security tells the fanatics to back off, but Jones notions for the guard to take it easy. Harry begins to speak.

Harry Jones: “So this is what it feels like, huh? This is what it feels like to finally be home. I’ve got to admit, I have missed all of you crazy motherfuckers; the ECCW crowd has got nothin’ on you people.”

Todd Grisham approaches Harry Jones with a microphone and a clipboard, with a black marker draping off of the board, attached to a string. Grisham taps Harry on the shoulder and gives Harry a cute smile.

Todd Grisham: “Wassup Hazza; Joooonesy!”

Harry Jones: “Erm, hello Todd. Can I help you?”

Todd Grisham: “Would it be alright if I conducted a quick interview?”

Harry Jones: “With the primary subject being…?”

Todd Grisham: “Extreme Created Championship Wrestling.”

Jones flashes Todd the pearly whites, grinning from ear to ear.

Harry Jones: “I thought that might be the case…I’d love to give you your interview.”

Todd Grisham: “I would like you to follow me then.”

The cult-like fans begin to boo as Todd leads Jones through a door and into a room where a team of camera men and producers are mingling together.

Harry Jones: “Wow…”

Todd Grisham: “I expected you to say yes.”

Harry Jones: “No kidding…”

In the room there is a large plasma screen attached to the neon orange wall with the text ‘EFNW Wrestling’ in bold grey letters on the screen. A producer runs over to Jones and offers to do Harry’s make up.

Harry Jones: “Dude, I look fine. Can we cut to the chase?”

Camera Man #1: “Alright, everybody, get in place. We’re shooting in three…two…one…”

Click. Lights! Action! Camera! Harry is taken aback by the abrupt introduction given by the man behind the lead camera. Todd begins to introduce the scene as Harry vaguely stares off into the distance. He missed this room, where the incredibly powerful lights blared down over you and made you sweat within thirty seconds. He missed the respect which he was given by all of his co-workers and he especially missed the way which every wrestler was given a fair chance. Jones snaps back into reality and realises that Grisham has already introduced him. He awkwardly looks at Todd and nods his head in approval.

Todd Grisham: “So Harry, now that ECCW has finally been given some competition again, how do you expect them to compete with EFNW?”

Harry Jones: “Well Todd, they will not be able to cope with the competition – oh and by the way, CWW has always been superior to ECCW. But the bottom line is that EFNW is now the biggest thing in the industry and eventually the other wrestlers will come to terms with that statement. People are going to get bored of Matthew Jericho and the way he is running his company to the ground.”

Todd Grisham: “You say that Matthew Jericho is ‘running his company into the ground. Do you care to elaborate?”

Harry Jones: “Put it this way; Matthew is a self centred douche bag who refuses to push the talented wrestlers such as Casey Anomaly and Surge, whilst the glorified fuckheads such as Jarrett Calloway and Venom are constantly ejaculating in the spotlight. Well not literally of course, but the analogy is a good one; Calloway is making the talented wrestlers feel like they will ruin what he has done for this company, but the bottom line is that he has done nothing good for ECCW except drive away the talent – like me.”

Todd Grisham: “When you won the Terror World Championship; was it real or pre-planned by the Jericho’s?”

Harry Jones: “That was by far the greatest plan to ever successfully go down in the history of wrestling. The Jericho’s could not make it to the arena in Philadelphia, so Randal Westbrooks, Jake Lyndon and I all met up five minutes before the show and decided to get vengeance on ECCW; because they had a profound legacy for not pushing the guys who deserved to be pushed…and the Jericho’s hated me a lot. So Randal decided that I would go out and beat Jake for the gold, which would ruin all of Matthew’s plans to give Venom an undeserved push. Nobody knew about my reign as World Champion except for Randal and Jake; two men who deserve to be respected by every EFNW fan in the world.”

Todd Grisham: “Will you ever return to ECCW after your contract expires?”

Harry Jones: “Fuck no; next question?”

Todd Grisham: “Umm, okay then. Who do you think deserves to be the EFNW World Champion?”

Harry Jones: “Spoiler alert; a new EFNW Champion will be determined in an elimination Fatal Fourway Falls Count Anywhere match on the first edition of EFNW Wrestling. Whoever wins that match is the deserving champion in my eyes.”

Todd Grisham: “And finally Harry, will we ever see a Vixens Division return to the land of extreme?”

Harry Jones: “We definitely will. My wife is currently in Japan scouting for talent and my father is in Tijuana scouting more possible vixens. The vixens division will definitely return, Todd.”

Todd Grisham: “Thank you very much, Harry Jones!”

Harry Jones: “Always a pleasure.”

Jones walks off into the distance as the screen turns into an array of static.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 am

A Fatal Four Way you say? Expect a Linch Promo later stating how he wants in. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
A Fatal Four Way you say? Expect a Linch Promo later stating how he wants in. Razz
OT: He may not be able to get in, but if he writes a good lengthy promo then he will definitely be pushed towards the main event. That is how I'm gonna book from now on; the more active you are and the more effort you put in, the more you are rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 am

Hazza wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
OT: He may not be able to get in, but if he writes a good lengthy promo then he will definitely be pushed towards the main event. That is how I'm gonna book from now on; the more active you are and the more effort you put in, the more you are rewarded.

Sounds fair to me.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 am

OFF should Casey write a promo saying he wants in?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 am

What to expect on the August 29th Return Show

- Casey Anomaly vs. Matt Xtreme in an Extreme Rules match
- Two number one contendership matches to establish who competes at the first pay per view for the International Championship
- A fatal fourway elimination match to determine the new EFNW World Champion (All contestants are yet to be announced, but we will find out whom is wrestling on the night of the show - (do not ask to be booked in this match)
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 am

Hazza wrote:
What to expect on the August 29th Return Show

- Casey Anomaly vs. Matt Xtreme in an Extreme Rules match
- Two number one contendership matches to establish who competes at the first pay per view for the International Championship
- A fatal fourway elimination match to determine the new EFNW World Champion (All contestants are yet to be announced, but we will find out whom is wrestling on the night of the show - (do not ask to be booked in this match)
OFF Or not expect a promo on Xtreme soon
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 am

Travis Jones sits in his office

TBC
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 am

Hazza wrote:

TBC

(Shane Johnson knocks on the door)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC

Travis Jones: "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC

(Shane walks in)

"I want Omega in a submission match, I am going to teach that bitch not to mess with me."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC

(Shane walks in)

"I want Omega in a submission match, I am going to teach that bitch not to mess with me."
Travis raises an eye-brow and looks at Shane in disdain.

Travis Jones: "Good evening, Mr. Jones, [he says in sarcasm]. I'll grant your request if you can give me one reason why I should book you on the opening show."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:29 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC

(Shane walks in)

Travis Jones: "Good evening, Mr. Jones, [he says in sarcasm]. I'll grant your request if you can give me one reason why I should book you on the opening show."

(Shane crosses his arms)

"Do you want to see the biggest bitch and biggest cry baby in wrestling Omega, get his ass kicked by The Aussie Dragon Shane Johnson and live up my extreme nature? So if yes make it a extreme submission match"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC

(Shane walks in)

(Shane crosses his arms)

"Do you want to see the biggest bitch and biggest cry baby in wrestling Omega, get his ass kicked by The Aussie Dragon Shane Johnson and live up my extreme nature? So if yes make it a extreme submission match"
Travis Jones: "Whatever, just don't embarrass yourself or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC

(Shane walks in)

(Shane crosses his arms)

Travis Jones: "Whatever, just don't embarrass yourself or anything..."

Shane Johnson:

"Trust me Travis, this is only the start for me.."

(Shane leaves)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 am

[The scene opens, we are backstage of the new EFNW, and the crew members are racing around getting things ready. We scan the hallway and we see “The Classic” Kevin Evans resting up against a wall, he is dressed in his fighting gear, which is long green and black long tights and his custom shirt, he is also wearing his sunnies]

The Classic//Kevin Evans//The Classic

“Welcome ladies and gentleman to EFNW, EFNW has finally come back to life after many months off air and out on the curb. Travis Jones finally brought it back, bigger and better then ever! I am glad Travis signed me back up to EFNW after it crashed and burned early in the year, I was actually champion back then, EFNW International Champion to be straight to the point. I had an awesome match with Cyrus Black for that title. That match brought out the old Kevin Evans. The old Kevin Evans disappeared from me for a while but Cyrus could see it in me, just waiting to come out and play. When it came to the match, after the bell rang. I become the old Kevin Evans. I brought my A Game and so did Cyrus. We put on a clinic, after the dust settled; I lifted the EFNW International Championship high into the air. I was on the top of world; I was involved in a faction at the time also. But all good things come to an end and EFNW came to end.”

[Evans stares at the camera before looking around]

“Nothing has changed here for me. I am seeing new faces, but that’s I really see, I see the same crew, I see the same building, nothing has changed here, beside Travis Jones has returned took back EFNW. I want to start fresh here, I want a clear slate, and the title I won is no longer on my mind. What is on my is making an impact here in EFNW and the way to do that is to take down big names and work my way up to the top, I will not take the easy road to the top I will take the long and hard road, that’s how I will earn respect in EFNW, something I never had back in the day. But I have changed now and it is for the better. It does not faze me, people will never respect me for what I have done in the past but for people willing to give me another chance, I will gain your respect.”

[Evans tilts his head back and sighs as you hear some crew members talking about the bell, one is saying it is not working so they test it, ding. Evans head falls and he stays there for two seconds before it rises up]

“Everything changes very soon, be ready EFNW”

[Evans evilly chuckles before the bell rings and Evans falls back down and he lifts it up and he is smiling, not even knowing he changed. He smiles at the camera before walking off]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Casey Anomaly
*The Nightmare Among Men; Casey Anomaly is still a tad bit shaken from his odd encounter with the man with a purple, yellow and black mask when he passes the board out side of the GM's office. He stops to look at it and sees he is in the first announced match for the first show. He sees his opponent and grins but when he sees the stipulation for the match Casey's grin widens.Casey continues down the hallway and begins to piece together a promo in his head*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 pm

[The fans look up the ramp as unknown music begins to play throughout the arena. A man in a smart suit walks out with a grin on his face. He waves around to the fans which garners him a small amount of cheers. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and slaps hands with a few fans before walking up the steps. He wipes his feet and the apron before entering the ring and climbing to the second rope. He raises his arms in the air to cheers from the crowd. He jumps down and continues to hype up the fans before grabbing a mic from ringside.]

~Peter Linch~
“My name is Peter Linch and I am one of the newest EFNW Superstars. When I heard the Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling was making its return, I just had to sign a contract. I had heard such great things about this place and was told that I should sign up if I could. So I did that and now I find myself in a new place with new people. Hopefully my true talent can be showcased here unlike in “other” companies. This is just my second major promotion since the start of my wrestling career and I look forward to making an impact.”

[The fans give him a small cheer as they are still trying to work out who he is exactly.]

~Peter Linch~
“Many of you may not know me and, to be honest, I’m not surprised. I have already told you my name and there isn’t really much else to tell you. I haven’t accomplished much in the other company I have been in because I haven’t been given the chance to do so. However, I hope that here in EFNW, things are much different and Travis Jones recognises my talent and showcases it to the world. One day you people will finally get to see me accomplish something and I hope that it is one day very soon. There is one big advantage with joining a new company though and that is new competition. This is something I am extremely looking forward to and I am actually looking for some competition for the return show on August 29th. But who should I face? Who could I face? I have heard that there a couple of Number One Contender Matches taking place on the show so maybe I should be a apart of them? We’ll see.”

[The fans are beginning to warm to Peter and are starting to cheer him.]

~Peter Linch~
“Anyway, back to why I came out here; to introduce myself. I am Peter Linch and Linch is your damn nightmare.”

[He grins at the fans as they give a pop for his new catchphrase. He drops the mic and steps out of the ring before walking up the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He walks backstage before walking through the halls.]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Casey Anomaly
*he watches Peter Linch's promo and begins to laugh after its over he then says aloud to himself*
Get you're own nickname damn it. The only Nightmare around here is me
*he the continues on his own way*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he watches Peter Linch's promo and begins to laugh after its over he then says aloud to himself*

OOC: That's been his nickname since the start of him.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 pm

OOC: Karl, Nick, I got rid of your off topic shiz, so now you each get to make me a Daniel Evans banner as punishment, because I can't use GIMP on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm

OT: Go to SP Productions in the Art Gallery and Full out the App,
I will do it since, its a punishment, and thank you.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly

OOC: That's been his nickname since the start of him.
OFF Casey's had it the same he had it back when 3XW first started LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"   EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "A New Chapter"
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next