The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1

Go down 
+16
Cyrus T
M
TJ
Bleed Green
fuck
Jericho
Oriadon
Styles
American Wolf
Zadok
RED
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
LegendOfCasey
White guy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:11 am

RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
OT: RED if I am right I believe John uses Sergeant Slaughter as pic base for Randall

'The Master of the Sunset Flip' Santiago Del Rosario is backstage following DOOM, he is noticeably irritated as he searches out his GM Jason McDonald

OT: Ok thanks.

Jason McDonald is heading to the exit door of the arena.

[Santiago Del Rosario runs up to him]

SDR: MR McDonald my name is Santiago Del Rosario, also known as the Master of the Sunset Flip.

"Oh, I already know who you are son. I am your GM remember?"

He laughs.

"So what can I do for you My Mexican Amigo?"

Santiago: I would like a match this week to show my skills and impress the fans, my fans with moves they have never seen before.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:46 am

Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
OT: RED if I am right I believe John uses Sergeant Slaughter as pic base for Randall

'The Master of the Sunset Flip' Santiago Del Rosario is backstage following DOOM, he is noticeably irritated as he searches out his GM Jason McDonald

SDR: MR McDonald my name is Santiago Del Rosario, also known as the Master of the Sunset Flip.

He laughs.

Santiago: I would like a match this week to show my skills and impress the fans, my fans with moves they have never seen before.

"Well I think that after what happened between you and John America last night on Doom I should give you a rematch next week"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:47 am

RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

"Well I think that after what happened between you and John America last night on Doom I should give you a rematch next week"
Santiago: yes that would be fine but hows about Mr McDonald the winner of the match gets a chance to prove himeslf against a member of the ECCW Roster.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
@Jarrett - I'm assuming G-Spot is referring to the whole incident w/ the 3XW-ECCW War, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there of course.
OT: Hazza had nothing to do with that.
I meant about losing Dan.
That whole fiasco was between Dan and Neville, with intervention from ECCW staff, or at least from what I'm told. I was in 3XW as a world-champion at the time, or at least in the talks of becoming a contender, anyway, and I still don't know what the big deal was...

The real disappointing thing with 3XW is that it continued to run, and after the purging of the WWEU, it was never really recreated, and the world-championship defense I was booked to have against the Heretic himself never materialized. Sad, really.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Zadok wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
@Jarrett - I'm assuming G-Spot is referring to the whole incident w/ the 3XW-ECCW War, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there of course.
That whole fiasco was between Dan and Neville, with intervention from ECCW staff, or at least from what I'm told. I was in 3XW as a world-champion at the time, or at least in the talks of becoming a contender, anyway, and I still don't know what the big deal was...

The real disappointing thing with 3XW is that it continued to run, and after the purging of the WWEU, it was never really recreated, and the world-championship defense I was booked to have against the Heretic himself never materialized. Sad, really.

But the thing is that ECCW should never have gotten involved.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

Santiago: yes that would be fine but hows about Mr McDonald the winner of the match gets a chance to prove himeslf against a member of the ECCW Roster.

"You mean someone from Crush or Terror? It's too soon for that. But you will have your chance one day."
Back to top Go down
@HeelCodeBroken
Jobber
Jobber
@HeelCodeBroken

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Name: Bobby Scott
Gimmick: Believes he is better than everyone, and can back it up, as he is a 26 Time World Champ.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 224
Hometown: Battle Creek, Michigan
Signatures/Finishers: Signatures:
Pele Kick, 450 Splash
Finishers: Spiral Driver (Skull Crushing Finale, with Dragon Sleeper instead of Full Nelson)
Entrance Music: Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas
Brand: Crush

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:19 pm

RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

"You mean someone from Crush or Terror? It's too soon for that. But you will have your chance one day."
Santiago: OK I understand your decision, but make sure you watch my match this week against John America as you will see things you can not believe.

[Santiago then walks off towards his locker room]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:29 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -he is in the gym bench pressing as his personal trainer stands by coaching and cheering Mack on as Mack is preparing for Monday's Terror as he looks to capture his first championship in his career on Terror, as he wrestles Daniel Evans for the Pure Championship-
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

But the thing is that ECCW should never have gotten involved.

Maybe that's the case, but this is now, and we can only look to correct the future.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:41 pm

OFF: Casey has one hour to reply to my post I made a few days ago, or I'll start RP'ing with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:14 am

Breaking News:

Hunter J have requested he wants to be put on Terror, so bye bye crush. Hunter wants it done like now.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:07 am

Um, start wrapping shit up for Lyndon, say by like, next PPV or whenever makes sense
Imma just use Tiger Boy after that Smile
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Santiago Del Rosario is in the gym training.

Dimitri Salvonosky is in his locker room.

Ryan Andrews is nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:10 pm

@ Code Broken: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Daniel Evans pulls up to the arena in his brand new Bugatti Veyron. He steps out wearing a pair of black slacks and a white dress shirt. The shirt is complimented by an ivory colored tie and a tiger striped jacket. He looks rather excited to begin this new part of his career, albeit as a good guy.

John Marino is roaming the halls of Terror with a pair of black basketball shorts and a red ECCW shirt on. His scalp is covered by his first piece of merchandise, a hat with the letters A.N.G written across the front. He then sets out to find his personal locker room.

An unknown man is also in the halls, wearing a sleeveless white hoodie and a pair of baggy jeans. His eyes are covered by a pair of bejeweled Aviators, and his blonde hair is slicked up into a faux hawk. His right hand holds an edition of ECCW Magazine, while his left hand dangles a lit cigarette.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

[Tiger Boy is looking for his Thunder Kats team mate, Daniel Evans]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Daniel Evans is sitting in the Thunder Kats locker room, after having just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Daniel Evans is sitting in the Thunder Kats locker room, after having just arrived.

[Tiger Boy walks in the room and is visibly delighted to see his tag partner is already there]

Tiger Boy We tag title in Terror
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[Tiger Boy walks in the room and is visibly delighted to see his tag partner is already there]

Tiger Boy We tag title in Terror

Evans raises an eyebrow, obviously not used to his partner's way of speaking just yet.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:08 pm

(Kevin Evans goes looking for Mikey)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong is roaming through the halls, looking for a tag team partner since Generation Mayhem didn't work.
Back to top Go down
@HeelCodeBroken
Jobber
Jobber
@HeelCodeBroken

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Bobby Scott walks around the arena for the first time, sure that he will be do great in this new company, No mater how he has to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm

CB???

Scott/McArmstrong Tag Team????
Back to top Go down
@HeelCodeBroken
Jobber
Jobber
@HeelCodeBroken

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

@Mikel, sure. Is McArmstrong on Crush?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next