The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1

Go down 
+16
Cyrus T
M
TJ
Bleed Green
fuck
Jericho
Oriadon
Styles
American Wolf
Zadok
RED
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
LegendOfCasey
White guy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 Ban4-26

Ricky Lackett is in his locker room, doing his last little preparations for the start of Doom 5
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Doom 5 – Fresh Start!

The first episode of Doom’s fifth season begins with the GM Jason McDonald in the ring. A video with highlights from season’s 4 last episode airs. McDonald says that tonight is a fresh start for Doom as the fifth season begins with new superstars. All the rookies come out to introduce themselves. “The Desert Eagle” Coty Weston, Mickey Wreckingball, Jeff Nowell, Ricky Lackett, Randal Hennings, Kevin Evans, Santiago Del Rosario and John America are the Doom 5 competitors. Suddenly, John America attacks Santiago Del Rosario and soon things get ugly as a brawl between the rookies starts. McDonald makes an over the top rope battle royal right here right now with the winner becoming the first Doom World Champion of this season!

Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the Doom World title – Coty Weston vs Mickey Wreckingball vs Jeff Nowell vs Ricky Lackett vs Randal Hennings vs Kevin Evans vs Santiago Del Rosario vs John America

Eliminations:
John America eliminates both Coty Weston and Randal Hennings.
Kevin Evans eliminates Mickey Wreckingball.
Wreckingball returns to the ring illegally and eliminates Kevin Evans.
Santiago Del Rosario eliminates Jeff Nowell.
Santiago Del Rosario eliminates John America.
Ricky Lackett eliminates Santiago Del Rosario.

Winner and NEW Doom World Champion: Ricky Lackett!

*Commercial Break*

Tag Team match – Coty Weston & Randal Hennings vs Kevin Evans & Jeff Nowell

Winners: Evans and Nowell when Evans pins Hennings via the 630 senton!

After the match, Mickey Wreckingball attacks Evans and takes him out with “The Wreckingball”.

A Monday night Terror Recap airs.

Backstage McDonald asks Wreckingball to explain his actions. Mickey says he hates the fact that Evans is here on Doom and he demands to get a Doom World title match. McDonald makes it official for later tonight. Ricky Lackett will defend the Doom World title against Mickey Wreckingball.

John America vs Santiago Del Rosario.

Winner: Santiago Del Rosario by DQ! (John used the U.S.A. flag to hit Santiago in the head)
After the match, John America covered the body of Rosario with the flag.

A Wednesday night Crush recap airs.

Doom World Championship – Ricky Lackett vs Mickey Wreckingball.

Winner and Still Doom World Champion: Ricky Lackett! (Kevin Evans distracted Mickey, allowing Lackett to hit the Eye-Opener for the win)

After the match, Evans hits the Evans Spike on Mickey. Then, Evans and Lackett have a stare-down as the show goes off…
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:28 pm

OT: I would like to know the pic bases of: Coty Weston and Randal Hennings.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:32 pm

OT: RED if I am right I believe John uses Sergeant Slaughter as pic base for Randall

'The Master of the Sunset Flip' Santiago Del Rosario is backstage following DOOM, he is noticeably irritated as he searches out his GM Jason McDonald
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:41 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 Ban4-26

The new and first Doom World Champion of season five, Ricky Lackett is seen walking backstage after Doom with the Doom World Championship being shown proudly around his waist, he starts to grin as people come up to him and congratulate him on his impressive title win and retaining of the belt

OOC:

Promo to come later and Dan, you are right about the pic base for Jon's guy
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:06 pm

The crowd cheers as the #1 contender for the Terror World title Azazel comes out.
Azazel has a big smile on his face as he slaps hands with a few fans.
He enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"You know I heard what the GM of Terror said last Monday, and I really couldn't put things better. See, if I don't beat Jake at Hell Unleashed and win the World title...I will never get another shot again. I am not going to complain about that. As a matter of fact I completely agree with this decision as it's fair. On a side note I really love the fact that Leroy Thompson is not the GM anymore! You don't know how much I love it! Because now I finally get the match I was dreaming to be on. A Hell in a Cell match! That's My type of match. That's a place I call "home". Hell has been and will always be My home. So it couldn't be put better than that way: Not only I will beat Jake to get My World title back, but I also get to do it in My environment. At Hell Unleashed..."

Suddenly the Crush World Champion comes out holding a microphone.
John Leopold's assistant Kevin Silver comes out too.

"Enough, enough, enough! I am doing all of us a favor and I am officially interrupting your speech!"

Leopold and Silver enter the ring.

"My dear cousin...we haven't talk in like...what? 3 months? It seems to Me like yesterday when I brought you into ECCW and I protected you under My wings. You come out here and you talk about the World title, you talk about what you are going to do to Jake Lyndon, you talk about hell...but you refuse to tell all these people that everything you have done in ECCW is because of Me. The titles you got, the victories you earned, the main event matches you competed in, it was all because of Me! Thanks to Me you are standing in this ring as a former 2 time World Champion. If it wasn't for Me, you would still be fighting in bars, streets and prisons. Azazel I made you who you are. I created you. I..."

"Made Me your pet! You say that you helped Me become a big star? You did nothing more than use Me as a bodyguard so I can protect you from getting your ass kicked by guys like Jarrett Calloway, Bryan Angel and Xerxes Xander Xorn. You did nothing for Me. I helped you become what you are now John. You are the World Champion because of Me! Back to September 2010, at Unforgiven I helped you win the Money in the Bank ladder match. If it wasn't for Me, you wouldn't be Mr. Money in the Bank and for damn right you wouldn't be the World Champion right now! So don't talk to Me about how you kept Me under your wings. You just used Me to watch your back just like you use this idiot right now!"

Kevin Silver grins.

"This idiot uh? Well this idiot may aswell show you why he's a better bodyguard than you could ever be!"

Silver gets in Azazel's face. The two giants start yelling at each other. Silver tells Azazel that he wants to take him down and Azazel tells him "let's do it".
Silver and Azazel start exchanging blows. Leopold goes to hit Azazel with the Crush World title belt, but Azazel counters with a back body-slam taking out Leopold. Silver hits a boot to the face of Azazel and then he goes for a Jack-Knife power-bomb. Azazel counters with another back body-drop and then he bodyslam's Silver down to the mat. Leopold kicks Azazel in the gut and goes for the Future-Shock DDT, but Azazel counters with a belly 2 belly suplex. Azazel goes to Chokeslam Leopold but Silver clotheslines him from behind. Leopold grabs the Crush World title and quickly rolls out of the ring. Silver goes for another clothesline, but Azazel avoids it and hits a big chokeslam on Kevin Silver! Azazel stands on top of Silver and posses as the crowd cheers and Leopold looks on. The two cousins have a stare-down before Leopold decides to head into the back.
Azazel picks up Silver and tosses him out of the ring. Then he picks up the microphone.

"As I was saying before I was brutally interrupted...at Hell Unleashed...Jake and I are going for a ride...a ride to hell! And at it the end of this ride I will regain My World title while Jake will burn in hell!"

Azazel drops the mic and leaves the ring as he theme song hits.

Last edited by RED on Fri May 27, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Shade wrote:
OT: RED if I am right I believe John uses Sergeant Slaughter as pic base for Randall

'The Master of the Sunset Flip' Santiago Del Rosario is backstage following DOOM, he is noticeably irritated as he searches out his GM Jason McDonald

OT: Ok thanks.

Jason McDonald is heading to the exit door of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:27 pm

RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Santiago Del Rosario runs up to him]

SDR: MR McDonald my name is Santiago Del Rosario, also known as the Master of the Sunset Flip.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Me and TJ are gonna smoke some crack. Anyone who wants to stop being childish can join us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Internet drama geez... People really need to grow up. I am coming with ya Marik.

P.s. I am a member of CWW and was in EFNW so I am mutual.. in reality CWW is way better than ECCW but hey it is role playing.. it means nothing. Lets all put on big boy pants and play nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm

OT: I felt the need to respond to some of the things said by Granger and Hazza.

@ Hazza: Although EFNW has been around longer than ECCW and CWW, I don't see that as any reason to be a braggart. ECCW and CWW have continuously survived in the e-fed section without any breaks, anything being put on hold, nothing like that. And both (with ECCW's next anniversary barely a month away, it's safe to say) surviving two years plus, it's quite clear that something is being done right. I completely understand the feeling that is created between a thread creator and their thread after it has been around for years. I've always said that up to this point, nobody will ever understand that feeling but myself, Mitch, and Hazza. The hardest decision one could make here would be ending one of the three.

And as for my "attacks in the past month," I fail to see how they were attacks. You have said it yourself. Ever since the Mesa/Marik era in EFNW began, I've been telling you that it's about time you stand up for yourself. And all that time, you've been agreeing with me. But now, that you finally do decide to stand up for yourself, you do so when EFNW is not even running, and against someone who as far as I'm concerned, has been helping you for months, rather than "attacking."

@ Granger: As Mitch has already cleared up, he did not leave ECCW because of me or any sort of "politics." I've not seen any word from Dan about quitting, and I'm fairly sure that Cyrus never left for those reasons either. He was insanely active until WWE Universe shut down and he simply never joined the site. It's a shame that he won the World Championship just days after the new year, but now that he is on the site, he just has not re-joined. The way I see it, he never "quit" anything officially. So your list comes down to Hazza.

And throughout all of these comments regarding ECCW's "politics," as I have said before, I see absolutely no reason to sit here and listen to those of you whose threads have never lasted but a month, to bash me for the way I run my own. Once I see that you're all capable of making a thread that will ever come as far as ECCW has, maybe I'll decide to listen to you. You don't all know what goes on "backstage" in ECCW. You don't know what it takes to keep it up and running with a decent product as well. Doing dice rolls, random picks, etc. are a thing of the past. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to "copy" WWE here; but we operate similar to they do. Sure. We plan ahead. Sure. We have just about the entire Summer Smash card ready for August. But that's what it takes to be successful. That's what it takes to make ECCW great. We don't just come up with match cards five minutes before the show happens, I pride myself in paying close attention to detail and accepting nothing but the best. Some say that these "plans" get in the way of rewarding those who are more active than others and those that do "longer" or "better" promos or RPs. But I disagree there, I feel like those that deserve to be rewarding are rewarded in one way or another eventually.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch struts inside the arena, carrying his bags. He dumps them in his locker room before walking around the arena in his suit.

Mikey Wreckingball walks around the arena, pissed about his loss. He hits the gym to prepare for next week's DOOM.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

SDR: MR McDonald my name is Santiago Del Rosario, also known as the Master of the Sunset Flip.

"Oh, I already know who you are son. I am your GM remember?"

He laughs.

"So what can I do for you My Mexican Amigo?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:10 pm

RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

Mikey Wreckingball walks over with a smirk on his face. He shoves Del Rosario aside before speaking to McDonald.

Mikey Wreckinball: "Forget about this idiot, there is something you can do for me. You can take the DOOM World Championship off of the idiot who currently holds it and give it to it's rightful owner; me! And while I am here, I just wanted to let you know that when this Season ends I will be the winner and I will trade in MY DOOM World Championship for either the Terror or Crush World Championship."

He smirks as he thinks of what he is going to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:16 pm

кαяℓ [я.ι.ρ. мα¢нσ мαη] wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

Mikey Wreckingball walks over with a smirk on his face. He shoves Del Rosario aside before speaking to McDonald.

Mikey Wreckinball: "Forget about this idiot, there is something you can do for me. You can take the DOOM World Championship off of the idiot who currently holds it and give it to it's rightful owner; me! And while I am here, I just wanted to let you know that when this Season ends I will be the winner and I will trade in MY DOOM World Championship for either the Terror or Crush World Championship."

"Well I like your confidence Mickey but I can't just hand the title to you. You...lost to Ricky Lackett in the championship match that I gave you. I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:20 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

"Well I like your confidence Mickey but I can't just hand the title to you. You...lost to Ricky Lackett in the championship match that I gave you. I'm sorry"

Mikey Wreckingball: "You want to know how I lost that match? Because that idiot, Kevin Evans, decided to get involved! And that's another thing; I want my hands on him! Either you give me a math against him next week or I go find him myself and he won't make it to the show next week. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:30 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

Mikey Wreckingball: "You want to know how I lost that match? Because that idiot, Kevin Evans, decided to get involved! And that's another thing; I want my hands on him! Either you give me a math against him next week or I go find him myself and he won't make it to the show next week. Your choice."

"Alright, alright. I understand why you are so upset so I'm going to make a #1 contender match between "The Classic" Kevin Evans...and Mickey Wreckingball!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:31 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:
RED wrote:
Shade wrote:

He laughs.

"Alright, alright. I understand why you are so upset so I'm going to make a #1 contender match between "The Classic" Kevin Evans...and Mickey Wreckingball!"

He nods his head, smirking.

Mikey Wreckingball: "That sounds more like it. See you next week."

He walks off to the gym to prepare for his match next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:24 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 Terror-1

On Terror...

- Mack Robinson goes one on one for the Pure Championship with Daniel Evans!

- Surge says he has huge news for the Terror roster.

- Dominic Johnson vs Keith Golden for the championship shot Golden won from DOOM.. SAY WHAT!?!?

- Tune in this Monday!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:32 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 KG

Keith Golden's limo pulls up at the arena as the fans and press rush to it after hearing the latest match on the Terror card. The car door opens and out steps Golden with a smirk on his face and his signature suit on as the press begin to hammer him with questions about his match with Dominic. Then out steps Jacob Smith with the briefcase holding Keith's title opportunity. The just smirk in their suits as suddenly.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 113_89158_Large_Attack_Of_The_Green_Slime+Chevrolet_C5_Corvette+Passenger_Side_View

A green corvette comes flying into the arena startling the fans and press even the security. The car turns and throws up some dirt as it stops and the engine is cut off. The doors automatically open for the driver who turns out to be Dominic Johnson.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 Superm10

Dominic steps out of his vehicle in a green hoody and a pair of green high tops shows and some new green shades with a arrogant grin on his face as he throws the keys to a caddy and meets up with Keith Golden.. The three men then walk into the arena together as the crowd looks even more confused that earlier.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Tools..
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm

You silly people you.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:06 am

@Jarrett - I'm assuming G-Spot is referring to the whole incident w/ the 3XW-ECCW War, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:07 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
@Jarrett - I'm assuming G-Spot is referring to the whole incident w/ the 3XW-ECCW War, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there of course.
OT: Hazza had nothing to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 am

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
OT: Hazza had nothing to do with that.
I meant about losing Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next