The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
My dudes are doing stuff in some place...
Whom might they be?

President Super Dragon, and the tag team of Chavo Guerrero and Bryan Danielson. Yep...
Hmmmm, iight

John Morrison strolls down the hall. The bearded badass comes upon Bryan Danielson and beings circling him

John Morrison: Well well well, what is this? Daniel Bryan? Or is it Bryan Danielson again? Tell me something. How is it that in all your years of busting around on the indy circuit that you just now made it here? Is it because your not quite CM Punk? Is it because maybe what you lack most is the look? Your face is pretty atrocious, or is it kid that you are scaired of the Guru of Greatness? That could be the most telling one of them all. You come to WWE once John Morrison had his little face turn. Well guess what, I've pondered something and being face is pretty gay so I've cut that little sharade from my routine

Danielson screws up his face at Morrison.

"That's the thing, Morrison. When I came to the WWE, I heard about the politics, same as here. The WWE likes guys they made themselves, like you. You know, big guys, that they made themselves, regardless of whether or not they suck, which they usually do. I was not invented by the machine and that's why I had to fight so hard. I don't have to tell anyone how good I am. When people see me wrestle, they know how good I am. In fact, CM Punk knows how good I am. Don't get me wrong, Punk is a great wrestler, very charismatic, but at the end of the day, he isn't the best wrestler in the world...and neither are you - I am."

Danielson points to himself.
Morrison: You better than me? Thats rather humorious to me. As a matter of a fact if you WERE so great you wouldn't be in the tag team division. Teaming with the likes of Chavo Guererro who only has a career because his uncle died. Let's be honest on that one. Do you honestly think that if Eddie hadn't died that Chavo would have been kept around? Doubtful, would people remember him? People don't even remember him when he is an active member on a show. And you had to team with him. That makes you just as pathetic as him. Sure you guys might win the tag titles, you would only amount to the third best tag team of all time behind Me and my former sidekick The Miz and the other team I carried that also included that drug addict Joey Mercury. Go ahead keep being jealous Daniel Bryan, there is a reason your not the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy, the Prince of Parkour, and the names for me are endless and not excluding the greatest that ever lived. What are they for you? That one guy? Yeah some great superstar you are

Danielson smirks at Morrison and gives off a quick laugh.

"The way I remember it, I beat you and your sidekick in the same match. I hate to follow bad examples, but since you want to talk down to people, here's one: you're the Marty Janety of your team. You aren't on his level or mine. Miz? He's done it all - won Money in the Bank and the WWE Title. He is the Shawn Michaels. And me? Considering I beat you and him, I wouldn't have to compare myself to anyone. I'm Bryan Danielson, the true best in the World. You could come up with all the nicknames and hype you want, but I just need one nickname and one moniker, being the best wrestler in the World. To be honest, Morrison, no matter how much of a douche you are, I like your style. Those flashy flippy moves have really gotten you far, haven't they? And I'm not jealous. After all, blessed are the meek, and I have truly been blessed with my ability. I'm not a superstar, I'm a wrestler. I don't need steroids [Danielson fakes a cough, throwing in a 'like you do'] to train. I'm the first to arrive and the last to leave. I work hard, meaning I don't have to talk the talk like you do, because I can actually walk the walk."

Danielson smirks at Morrison, crossing his arms and waiting for an answer.
Morrison rolls his eyes at the thought of being considered the Marty Jannety of his team

John Morrison: I'm hardly the Marty Jannetty, If I would be given a proper chance to shine I would take it. You shall see this week when I destroy the metro southerner himself AJ Styles. The fact of the matter is Bryan Danielson you won't succeed here EVER because you remind people to much of a certain someone who has the whole knack for choking his hoe thing. Yeah Chris Beniot. You're just like him, and people can say "OM MAI GOSH John Morrison said the CB word" Your damn right I did, had he not done what he did I would have still been Johnny Nitro likely. I would have never won my world title. CM Punk would have likely went over that night and then ECW would have died a week later. So in a way I'm a hero. I put the entire industry on my back at a time that you were still getting beaten around the ring by Austin Aries or Jimmy Jacobs both of whom I might add aren't here because they have the whole drug testing thing going on here. Thats probably a reason that your one of the only precious indy darlings here. You claim I use steriods? Do I look like SuperCena? Do I look like Orton? I'm certainly not either of those two because I'm no coward. You can say that I'm not the Shawn Michaels between Miz and myself because frankly I don't want to be I'll go ahead and be the tag partner that overshadowed The Showstopper, yeah I'm good with being the Triple H of my team. Hate me all you want. The fact of the matter IS that I'm known world wide even if I was a product of the "machine" and your a product of yourself. It must really eat away at you that I'm more of a household name that you could even dream about being. Oh just go ahead and Be jealous

Morrison flips his hair back with that smug arrogance that only the heel JoMo could possess

Danielson nods sarcastically.

"You know, Morrison, no matter what you say, it's still less charismatic then whatever I could come up with. The fact that I could be compared to the skills of Chris Benoit is a compliment. I don't agree with what he did, but you can be damn sure that I can damn-near kill you. And as I remember it, you were found to be using performance enhancing drugs. So when you talk down to people, think about yourself, okay? You're a smug guy Morrison, and no amount of steroids or putting glitter on your abs like a faggot is ever going to get you 'over' with people besides fat chicks and little kids. You can talk down to Orton and Cena all you want, but for all their bore and crappy wrestling, they make the money and win the Titles. You - you are nothing! You climb the mountain only to fuck up and fall back down. Because that's all you are, Morrison - [Danielson pokes Morrison's chest hard with each word] one big huge fuck-up. Even your name isn't original, it's just a rip-off of Jim Morrison. Your real name is John Hennigan, and you're nothing but an insecure loser. And how about Melina? Weren't you dating her and then she went to do Batista? Oh, and Mike Knox and Brian Kendrick too! You're such a pussy you couldn't even speak up. And then you went to go cry in your palace of wisdom, which is really just what you call the hotel room you go back home to every night, all alone. No one likes you Morrison, except blind marks who don't know the real you. You want to bring up personal issues? Well take that all in. Now I'm going to go train, and you can go back to injecting yourself and making stupid movies about playgrounds."

Danielson walks off, having finished his rant, and heads to his locker room to get his work-out stuff. At the same time, his tag partner, Chavo walks up.

"You just got burned, maricon." Chavo laughs.
Morrison: Chavo should you really HONESTLY be getting this close to Bryan? In all means you like death. If someone gets close to you they kick the damn bucket. Eddie? CHECK, Beniot? CHECK. Let's face it Superstars your nothing more than a name. That's the only reason that you have a contract is because of that last name. No amount of being carried through matches by the masked midget can save you from the fact that your nothing. No amount of being that nice guy backstage that new guys can lean on can save you from going out week after week and losing. Sure I kicked Melina to the curb because she slept with Bortista. Big frickin deal. What ever happened to him? He amounted to nothing in his MMA career already? That's another one of your friends there isn't it? Guess you were death there also by killing his dreams. Keep it up. Drag Danielson down. It's going to be sheer entertainment seeing him crash and burn just like everybody else close to you

Morrison still a little irritated by the words of Danielson acts as if they had no effect on him. He goes on acting like he is the greatest thing in the world because in his mind he truelly is

Chavo puts his hands up innocently, keeping his true feelings bottled up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, esse. Why you have to be like that? I just walked by and made a joke. It's not like I put Bryan's point home - that you're an insecure loser who has to take steroids to be even close to good. I mean, it's not like I went in-depth and said that your girlfriend cheated on you, you didn't say anything and instead told yourself that it wasn't happening like you were mental. No, hommes. And it's totally not like the only time you can say something brave about a guy like Batista, Orton or Cena behind their backs because you know you'll get your burro kicked. Of course I didn't say any of tha-"

Chavo looks at Morrison as a smirk comes onto his face for a moment before slipping off.

"Oops, I guess I did. And guess what else? It's. All. True. And as for Eddie and Chris? I don't agree with what they did to get muerte. But I'll tell you what - you're doing the same thing; you're in the same position. Say whatever you want, Morrison; talk down as much as you want, but at the end of the day, everything my esse Bryan said is true. And as for me - well, I was given a chance. I did one thing you couldn't do - beat CM Punk. And then, the idiots who run the show had me loss the title in 8 seconds. I have the ability, I have the talent, I just get the short end of the stick. And right now, no matter how much you talk down to me, we're on the same level. Sure, maybe I'm not in the World Title hunt, but you aren't going to be either soon. Like American Dragon said, you're going to fall down the ladder and hit the mat hard. But me and Bryan? We're going to climb up that ladder as a team, on both sides and we are going to become the best. Sure, we were paired up at random, but if you and Miz can do so much together, imagine the heights me and Bryan can reach. And the best part is, we're not going to screw up."

Chavo has a blank face as he finishes his rebut, waiting for Morrison's reply.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

President Super Dragon, and the tag team of Chavo Guerrero and Bryan Danielson. Yep...
Hmmmm, iight

John Morrison strolls down the hall. The bearded badass comes upon Bryan Danielson and beings circling him

John Morrison: Well well well, what is this? Daniel Bryan? Or is it Bryan Danielson again? Tell me something. How is it that in all your years of busting around on the indy circuit that you just now made it here? Is it because your not quite CM Punk? Is it because maybe what you lack most is the look? Your face is pretty atrocious, or is it kid that you are scaired of the Guru of Greatness? That could be the most telling one of them all. You come to WWE once John Morrison had his little face turn. Well guess what, I've pondered something and being face is pretty gay so I've cut that little sharade from my routine

"That's the thing, Morrison. When I came to the WWE, I heard about the politics, same as here. The WWE likes guys they made themselves, like you. You know, big guys, that they made themselves, regardless of whether or not they suck, which they usually do. I was not invented by the machine and that's why I had to fight so hard. I don't have to tell anyone how good I am. When people see me wrestle, they know how good I am. In fact, CM Punk knows how good I am. Don't get me wrong, Punk is a great wrestler, very charismatic, but at the end of the day, he isn't the best wrestler in the world...and neither are you - I am."

Morrison: You better than me? Thats rather humorious to me. As a matter of a fact if you WERE so great you wouldn't be in the tag team division. Teaming with the likes of Chavo Guererro who only has a career because his uncle died. Let's be honest on that one. Do you honestly think that if Eddie hadn't died that Chavo would have been kept around? Doubtful, would people remember him? People don't even remember him when he is an active member on a show. And you had to team with him. That makes you just as pathetic as him. Sure you guys might win the tag titles, you would only amount to the third best tag team of all time behind Me and my former sidekick The Miz and the other team I carried that also included that drug addict Joey Mercury. Go ahead keep being jealous Daniel Bryan, there is a reason your not the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy, the Prince of Parkour, and the names for me are endless and not excluding the greatest that ever lived. What are they for you? That one guy? Yeah some great superstar you are

"The way I remember it, I beat you and your sidekick in the same match. I hate to follow bad examples, but since you want to talk down to people, here's one: you're the Marty Janety of your team. You aren't on his level or mine. Miz? He's done it all - won Money in the Bank and the WWE Title. He is the Shawn Michaels. And me? Considering I beat you and him, I wouldn't have to compare myself to anyone. I'm Bryan Danielson, the true best in the World. You could come up with all the nicknames and hype you want, but I just need one nickname and one moniker, being the best wrestler in the World. To be honest, Morrison, no matter how much of a douche you are, I like your style. Those flashy flippy moves have really gotten you far, haven't they? And I'm not jealous. After all, blessed are the meek, and I have truly been blessed with my ability. I'm not a superstar, I'm a wrestler. I don't need steroids [Danielson fakes a cough, throwing in a 'like you do'] to train. I'm the first to arrive and the last to leave. I work hard, meaning I don't have to talk the talk like you do, because I can actually walk the walk."

Morrison rolls his eyes at the thought of being considered the Marty Jannety of his team

John Morrison: I'm hardly the Marty Jannetty, If I would be given a proper chance to shine I would take it. You shall see this week when I destroy the metro southerner himself AJ Styles. The fact of the matter is Bryan Danielson you won't succeed here EVER because you remind people to much of a certain someone who has the whole knack for choking his hoe thing. Yeah Chris Beniot. You're just like him, and people can say "OM MAI GOSH John Morrison said the CB word" Your damn right I did, had he not done what he did I would have still been Johnny Nitro likely. I would have never won my world title. CM Punk would have likely went over that night and then ECW would have died a week later. So in a way I'm a hero. I put the entire industry on my back at a time that you were still getting beaten around the ring by Austin Aries or Jimmy Jacobs both of whom I might add aren't here because they have the whole drug testing thing going on here. Thats probably a reason that your one of the only precious indy darlings here. You claim I use steriods? Do I look like SuperCena? Do I look like Orton? I'm certainly not either of those two because I'm no coward. You can say that I'm not the Shawn Michaels between Miz and myself because frankly I don't want to be I'll go ahead and be the tag partner that overshadowed The Showstopper, yeah I'm good with being the Triple H of my team. Hate me all you want. The fact of the matter IS that I'm known world wide even if I was a product of the "machine" and your a product of yourself. It must really eat away at you that I'm more of a household name that you could even dream about being. Oh just go ahead and Be jealous

Morrison flips his hair back with that smug arrogance that only the heel JoMo could possess

"You know, Morrison, no matter what you say, it's still less charismatic then whatever I could come up with. The fact that I could be compared to the skills of Chris Benoit is a compliment. I don't agree with what he did, but you can be damn sure that I can damn-near kill you. And as I remember it, you were found to be using performance enhancing drugs. So when you talk down to people, think about yourself, okay? You're a smug guy Morrison, and no amount of steroids or putting glitter on your abs like a faggot is ever going to get you 'over' with people besides fat chicks and little kids. You can talk down to Orton and Cena all you want, but for all their bore and crappy wrestling, they make the money and win the Titles. You - you are nothing! You climb the mountain only to fuck up and fall back down. Because that's all you are, Morrison - [Danielson pokes Morrison's chest hard with each word] one big huge fuck-up. Even your name isn't original, it's just a rip-off of Jim Morrison. Your real name is John Hennigan, and you're nothing but an insecure loser. And how about Melina? Weren't you dating her and then she went to do Batista? Oh, and Mike Knox and Brian Kendrick too! You're such a pussy you couldn't even speak up. And then you went to go cry in your palace of wisdom, which is really just what you call the hotel room you go back home to every night, all alone. No one likes you Morrison, except blind marks who don't know the real you. You want to bring up personal issues? Well take that all in. Now I'm going to go train, and you can go back to injecting yourself and making stupid movies about playgrounds."

Danielson walks off, having finished his rant, and heads to his locker room to get his work-out stuff. At the same time, his tag partner, Chavo walks up.

Morrison: Chavo should you really HONESTLY be getting this close to Bryan? In all means you like death. If someone gets close to you they kick the damn bucket. Eddie? CHECK, Beniot? CHECK. Let's face it Superstars your nothing more than a name. That's the only reason that you have a contract is because of that last name. No amount of being carried through matches by the masked midget can save you from the fact that your nothing. No amount of being that nice guy backstage that new guys can lean on can save you from going out week after week and losing. Sure I kicked Melina to the curb because she slept with Bortista. Big frickin deal. What ever happened to him? He amounted to nothing in his MMA career already? That's another one of your friends there isn't it? Guess you were death there also by killing his dreams. Keep it up. Drag Danielson down. It's going to be sheer entertainment seeing him crash and burn just like everybody else close to you

Morrison still a little irritated by the words of Danielson acts as if they had no effect on him. He goes on acting like he is the greatest thing in the world because in his mind he truelly is

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, esse. Why you have to be like that? I just walked by and made a joke. It's not like I put Bryan's point home - that you're an insecure loser who has to take steroids to be even close to good. I mean, it's not like I went in-depth and said that your girlfriend cheated on you, you didn't say anything and instead told yourself that it wasn't happening like you were mental. No, hommes. And it's totally not like the only time you can say something brave about a guy like Batista, Orton or Cena behind their backs because you know you'll get your burro kicked. Of course I didn't say any of tha-"

Chavo looks at Morrison as a smirk comes onto his face for a moment before slipping off.

"Oops, I guess I did. And guess what else? It's. All. True. And as for Eddie and Chris? I don't agree with what they did to get muerte. But I'll tell you what - you're doing the same thing; you're in the same position. Say whatever you want, Morrison; talk down as much as you want, but at the end of the day, everything my esse Bryan said is true. And as for me - well, I was given a chance. I did one thing you couldn't do - beat CM Punk. And then, the idiots who run the show had me loss the title in 8 seconds. I have the ability, I have the talent, I just get the short end of the stick. And right now, no matter how much you talk down to me, we're on the same level. Sure, maybe I'm not in the World Title hunt, but you aren't going to be either soon. Like American Dragon said, you're going to fall down the ladder and hit the mat hard. But me and Bryan? We're going to climb up that ladder as a team, on both sides and we are going to become the best. Sure, we were paired up at random, but if you and Miz can do so much together, imagine the heights me and Bryan can reach. And the best part is, we're not going to screw up."

John Morrison: I can't beat CM Punk? Isn't that how I won the title Esse? So you want to poke jabs at me losing every now and then? Lets remember what you just said, you lost the title in 8 frickin seconds. You lost time and time again to the troll doll. You went to Smackdown and started losing time and time again there. No matter where you go you become a stepping stool, what makes you think this will be any different? You might succeed with Danielson, hell but that would be the story of your life wouldn't it? You can't succeed on your own. You always have to have someone else carry your ass like how Eddie did. You were at the high of your career then and he carried your ass around in those promos. Much like I always did with Miz. So maybe Danielson is right I'm not Shawn Michaels of my team

John smirks and slowly eases in what he is about to say

John Morrison: I'm the Eddie Guerrero, Miz is the Chavo. A one hit wonder ONE world title is all he will ever accomplish and his reign wasn't all that memerable much like yours. Mine was one that would go down in history as one of the greatest ever just like Eddie. In fact I can see a quiver of jealousy on your lips. You wish that your uncle gave a damn about you like he did me. He knew I would rise to great lenths. When he and I had a rivalry in the days of MNM and the Mysterio days he told me I was the fastest up and comer there was. Oh if he could see me now. I've done something that he couldn't do, entertain in more than one company
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

John Morrison: I can't beat CM Punk? Isn't that how I won the title Esse? So you want to poke jabs at me losing every now and then? Lets remember what you just said, you lost the title in 8 frickin seconds. You lost time and time again to the troll doll. You went to Smackdown and started losing time and time again there. No matter where you go you become a stepping stool, what makes you think this will be any different? You might succeed with Danielson, hell but that would be the story of your life wouldn't it? You can't succeed on your own. You always have to have someone else carry your ass like how Eddie did. You were at the high of your career then and he carried your ass around in those promos. Much like I always did with Miz. So maybe Danielson is right I'm not Shawn Michaels of my team

John smirks and slowly eases in what he is about to say

John Morrison: I'm the Eddie Guerrero, Miz is the Chavo. A one hit wonder ONE world title is all he will ever accomplish and his reign wasn't all that memerable much like yours. Mine was one that would go down in history as one of the greatest ever just like Eddie. In fact I can see a quiver of jealousy on your lips. You wish that your uncle gave a damn about you like he did me. He knew I would rise to great lenths. When he and I had a rivalry in the days of MNM and the Mysterio days he told me I was the fastest up and comer there was. Oh if he could see me now. I've done something that he couldn't do, entertain in more than one company

Chavo calms himself before he replies.

"I like how you throw stupid mierda around, Morrison, I really do. First, you're dissing on Eddie and now you're comparing yourself to him? Maybe that juice has flooded your brain, hommes. You are nothing like my uncle, esse - nothing! My uncle was a great man, he was a premier wrestler! So don't you go insulting the family name in hopes of getting something from me. I got the wrong end of the stick, hommes. After Eddie passed on, I was used as a stepping stone, yes. One for guys like Kane and Mistico, sure, but if there's one person I won't let step on me, it's you, Morrison! I'm not relying on Bryan and he's not relying on me, because we're going to pull our weight, both of us! If anything, when I loose, at least it looks good, at least I do something! You just bitch and moan like the puta you are, esse. And I don't doubt why Melina left you, even for a guy like Knox. You may have beat him as much times as you liked, but it seems Melina got tired of your pene de camarón caused by the juice and decided to actually get herself some. Like Bryan said, esse, you're nada. I'm gonna dip, hommes."

Chavo walks past Morrison, shaking his head as he walks to his locker room. Morrison then sees President Super Dragon, with his Etch-and-Sketch, having seen the whole thing. Super Dragon shows his Etch-and-Sketch to Morrison, shaking his head. The tablet says, "Doodoo mustard".
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Sheamus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:21 pm

you got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:24 pm

John, no to your question
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Alright then, Jack Evans then?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 Sheamus

''The Celtic Warrior'' Sheamus arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

yes to John
Justin. would you like VP?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Yes I would, Granger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Who would you like?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Shane McMahon please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Justin, add Jack Evans to the roster for me
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:55 pm

It's all updated, maybe we could do a possible RP tomorrow? Anyways, i'm outta here peace.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:00 am

Granger, you douche...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:49 am

FIRST EPISODE OF FEAR TOMORROW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:05 am

This thread needs an epic new face
so
I need to be a face
my third superstar will
be
Derrick Bateman
K?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:11 am

Dan wrote:
so
I need to be a face
my third superstar will
be
Derrick Bateman
K?

hmmm yes
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:13 am

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
so
I need to be a face
my third superstar will
be
Derrick Bateman
K?

hmmm yes
Heck yes victory
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:23 am

"The Viper" Randy Orton is in the gym, preparing for his Fear World Championship Quarter Finals Match with Chris Jericho knowing deep down that this is going to be the biggest fight of his career to this date and that he must give it his all against this rival of his because he knows that Jericho too will be throwing everything his got at him as he has seen him do it all before
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:44 pm

*Black Reign is sitting, yet again in the boiler room area. He is muttering to himself about how he shall win his match later on tonight*

*Billy Kidman is back in the gym, having been to the trainers room after an attack by Zack Ryder and Primo*
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:38 pm

MichaelYourBestestFriend wrote:
*Black Reign is sitting, yet again in the boiler room area. He is muttering to himself about how he shall win his match later on tonight*

*Billy Kidman is back in the gym, having been to the trainers room after an attack by Zack Ryder and Primo*
-As Christopher Daniels is walking around the arena,he's beeing supported by the walls,by walking,but he turns around a corner,and he didn't sees a door,and he accidentally enters the boiler room,and sees Black Reign-

The Fallen Angel//Christopher Daniels:

"Well,well,what do we have here?Goldust got painted with the wrong paint again?Ha,everyone knows who you are Black Reign,you're Dustin Runnels,and people also know,tonight you will have your first lose here in WLR."
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:46 pm

*A black limo is seen ariving at the arena. It stops outside the entrance and the driver steps out. He walks to the back of the car and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She nods to the driver before strutting towards the entrance. The fans call out to her but she just smirks and walks inside, not really acknowledging them. She enters the building and struts down the corridor to her locker room*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 Trish_Stratus_2-1

*A big tour bus is seen pulling up at the arena. Superstars and divas start unloading off of the bus, and then Mickie James unboards, walks to the back, picks up her bags and heads towards the arena. The fans cheer for her, so she stops to spend some time with them, signing autographs and posing for pictures before saying goodbye and walking inside with a smile*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 0010-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm

JD wrote:

-As Christopher Daniels is walking around the arena,he's beeing supported by the walls,by walking,but he turns around a corner,and he didn't sees a door,and he accidentally enters the boiler room,and sees Black Reign-

"Well,well,what do we have here?Goldust got painted with the wrong paint again?Ha,everyone knows who you are Black Reign,you're Dustin Runnels,and people also know,tonight you will have your first lose here in WLR."

Black Reign looks up, grinning at Daniel's cockiness

"Whatever, The blood will be dripping down your face, in your eyes, in you mouth. You shall not leave that ring in a healthy condition. So watch it , kid. Dustin is gone..for now...the is only Reign, BLACK REIGN.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:42 pm

JD wrote:

Black Reign looks up, grinning at Daniel's cockiness

"Whatever, The blood will be dripping down your face, in your eyes, in you mouth. You shall not leave that ring in a healthy condition. So watch it , kid. Dustin is gone..for now...the is only Reign, BLACK REIGN.

"Really,will blood be dropping down on face and all my body parts?It sounds pretty interesting,in fact,you scared me so much that I don't want to go to the match tonight."

-Daniels smirks after talking that with a joke voice-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next