The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:48 pm

The show won't be up tonight guys, sorry. I will try to get it up first thing tomorrow morning but if not I will make sure it's up after school! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Karl... sorry bro.... STRIKE ONE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:09 pm

OOC: Good...good...

President Super Dragon is beating up a homeless man behind the arena to defend his Internet-wide Championship.

=================================================

Danielson and Chavo are still trying to get matching attire.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:14 pm

CM Punk
*sitting outside of the arena sipping on a Pepsi taking a break from training today*

Hernandez
*in the gym beating a bag with a little green mask attached to the front of it smirking as he lays nasty punch after nasty punch*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Edge sitting there waiting for the responce Adam said would be today

The Rockstar, John Morrison arrives, He has the arrogant smirk that has always surrounded him and he walks down the hall his long fur jacket almost blowing in the wind

Mantastic Derrick Bateman arrives, high fives fans. Talks with them about Chicks and America
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Winter arrives, with a with a zombiesque Angelina Love tagging along behind her. She seems as if she is in a trance. Winter shows her pearly white teeth as she grins from ear to ear, when looking back into Angelina's empty eyes. She then turns her attention back to where she was going, and fixes her small black veil that covers her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:20 am

It's aight. Just been busy with school and shiz man.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:13 am

Samuel wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
(Shawn Michaels wanders down the hallway, and some crew members whisper to each other about HBK coming back into wrestling, he just grins and keeps walking until Samoa Joe stops him in his tracks

"The Samoan Submission Machine"Samoa Joe

It's good to finally meet "Mr. WrestleMania" himself, but now that your precious WWE is no longer in business along with that company that wasn't big enough for me called TNA... Wrestlemania doesn't even exist anymore and because of all of that, you will get to see first hand the power of me because I'm not just a Samoan fighting machine with inescapable submissions... I am also the person that is going to run riot on Friday Nights, destroying anyone who gets in my way like you for example, HBK

(Shawn Michael's, looks at Joe, and and grins a bit)

"It does not matter if WrestleMania is dead and gone, I will be always be MR. WRESTLEMANIA!! I heard about TNA, that company was dying from day one. It sucked, and not even Hogan could save it from death. I also heard a lot about you Joe. You have a lot of great talent, but, you don't how to use it! I know your deadly at submission's but my superkick, is deadly and it can come out of no where. You say you will run wild on Friday Night? (HBK chuckles) I don't think so. Friday Nights will belong The Heart Break Kid, Mr MrestleMania, Sexy Boy, Shawn Michael's! But Joe, you don't have to wonder about the World title, as it will be coming around my waist."

{Joe goes to smirk, but he gets in Shawn's face instead}

"The Samoan Submission Machine"Samoa Joe

Shawn, you have never stepped inside a ring with someone like me, so what makes you think that you would be able to win the World title ahead of me... it's like saying that Robin is bigger and better than Batman, I'm what everyone wishes they were like, a strong and fierce one of kind human being that doesn't back down for a single second. Do you really want someone of my capability let loose on you... I'll keep pounding into you until your unable to get back up and everyone will then be calling me the man who gave The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels the biggest beating of his life... Now how do you like that for news worthy "Showstopper"

(Shawn Michael's just grins as he stand nose to nose with Joe)

"I have stepped into the ring with many, "Warriors" "Beast" Animals". But all of them have been beaten down and pinned. Your no different Joe. Sure you think your top dog now, but I am still top dog here. You say you never back down? Joe, my back is killing me but hell I keep pushing the limits and going further. That is what different between us Joe. Joe if you really want to fight me, me you and next week!"

{Samoa Joe just laughs in Shawn's face with a smirk on his own face}

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe

Shawn you obviously haven't checked the Rampage match card yet because I'd gladly fight you next week, but sadly you already have a tag team match with Scott Steiner against Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley, so we will have to set it for the week after and settle our differences then... but let me tell you right now Shawn, I'm going to show everybody in the arena and anyone watching at home how to crush a has-been and boy is it going to feel good, once I get my hands on you as the crowd chants "Joe is going to kill you"

(Shawn, looks around and smirks before walking back and superkicking Joe right in the jaw!)

"HBK,HBK,HBK!!'

(Shawn says this as he stands over Joe)

"They will be saying HBK, when I superkick your teeth down your throat. Cya later Joe"

(Shawn taps Joe on the cheek before leaving)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:24 am

(Jack Evans arrives at the arena and heads in when someone bumps him)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:36 am

OT: I'll sign up soon...Want to think of something epic first though.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:46 am

{"WLR's Apex Predator" Randy Orton turns to Jack after he realizes what he did and grins}

"The Viper" Randy Orton

I don't think I've ever bumped into you before, but I'm sure you know who I am and if you don't then On Fear that will all be changed, when you see me RKO and Punt a hypocrite in skull because your looking at your soon to be first Fear World Champion and you my friend could become the first number one contender to the title after I win it

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:18 am

Samuel wrote:

{"WLR's Apex Predator" Randy Orton turns to Jack after he realizes what he did and grins}

"The Viper" Randy Orton

I don't think I've ever bumped into you before, but I'm sure you know who I am and if you don't then On Fear that will all be changed, when you see me RKO and Punt a hypocrite in skull because your looking at your soon to be first Fear World Champion and you my friend could become the first number one contender to the title after I win it

(Jack Evans not slightly amused at all taps his chin before talking)

"I am sorry but who the hell are you? Did you just say you will become World Heavyweight Champion? Woah, man thats really deep dog. But dude, I could not care less if your a frigen Hart, I am Jack Evans, and WLR is about to get shaken to the god damn core!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:23 am

OOC:

Where the hell is Fear?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:40 am

Samuel wrote:

"The Viper" Randy Orton

(Jack Evans not slightly amused at all taps his chin before talking)

"I am sorry but who the hell are you? Did you just say you will become World Heavyweight Champion? Woah, man thats really deep dog. But dude, I could not care less if your a frigen Hart, I am Jack Evans, and WLR is about to get shaken to the god damn core!"

{Randy stares at Jack with vicious intent as he shakes his head in disdain}

"The Viper" Randy Orton

That's no way to talk to someone like me you disrespectful punk, I can leave you concussed in a heartbeat, but I know that you wouldn't want that to happen to you on your first day here, so I suggest you change your attitude before I show you no mercy and kick your head in
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Adam needs Dan to quote his response to William Regal so Adam can reply with meaningfulness. The only thing in his head is "Regal has manboobs."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:53 pm

OOC: Regal has manboobs...

==================================

Super President Dragon is walking around his office, possibly stoned.

==================================

Because Marik doesn't want to think something up, Danielson and Chavo are trying to get matching attires last minute for the late Fear show.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Have patience people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:52 pm

I give up.. people are so lazy.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Oh, no you don't...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Oh, no you don't...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Dan wrote:
God wrote:
[We cut to William Regal watching Christopher Daniels promo. He then turns and in a pretty awesome way, his music plays in the background while he talks.]

William Regal :
"Just a little bit earlier tonight, a certain Christopher Daniels, made some ... less than desirable remarks about me. One thing in particular, about my ... age? Now, I already knew Christopher Daniels was quite the confused little man but even I cannot overlook the absurd remark he made. Christopher Daniels is 40 years old ... I, I am 42. Now maybe it's just me but a two-year gap doesn't seem very significant? Especially when I have far superior mat, submission, technical and brawling skills. Maybe I can't prance around like some sort of circus monkey but quite frankly, that is unruly AND unnessecary. See, Christopher Daniels, you are in no position to be-rate any man. Particularly not whilst painting your nails black and wearing mascara. That is quite disturbing. People are very passionate about things in their life. Some about religion, others about politics, it grieves me to say that there is an alarming group of people, that for some reason or passionate about you, Christopher Daniels, the Fallen Angel. These people are the lowest of the low, I mean, why would you support a man, that prances around like a 50 pence tart wearing mascara and painting his nails? It's disgusting! People actually hang silly little posters of you on their walls! You look like a complete bloody pillock! It's a travesty that people would follow someone like you but they can't support someone like me! A man of honor and respect. I wish I could say it was just you wretched obese Americans but it's not! It's a worldwide thing! But ... things are going to change. Oh yes. After I get in the ring with you Daniels, for the very first time, 'Fallen Angel' will be more than a silly little moniker. It will ring true. You'll be getting a thrashing of a lifetime - and not the way you like it. See I have something everybody else does not, the power of the punch. And when you feel it ... you won't bloody like it."

Edge: Your still here? Didn't you like die 10 years ago? I can really honestly care less about you or the Fallen Angel or whatever the hell he is. The fact of the matter is you two are on MY show. Got it? Neither of you will ever amount to anything more than second best. That being said Regal you've had a great career...For a curtain jerker that is. Look at what all you've done in your career, then look what I've done with about 8 years less time. I've put you and Daniels to shame so you skid marks should stop worrying about who is better because frankly it doesn't matter. You two are like two kids arguing at the special olympics, no matter how you chalk it up your both still retarded. Now go ahead chocolate pants go ahead impress me with your aww inspiring accent. Show me just how wonderful your little fish and chips country is, go ahead tell me all about the Royal Wedding. I'll sit here act like I give a damn because I feel sorry for you that you wasted away a career that could have been great. Eh manboobs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:12 pm

This is officially closed.. thanks Karl you fail at life
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Casey, you up to taking over for Karl unless he post before twelve? If so we can continue
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:27 pm

I run a different fed off this site wont have the time otherwise I would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next