The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Amy and Sophie are both here and if you want to join you can join as Males
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Haha! I dont think i would be good as a dude! Razz can i take Trish and Mickie then please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Granger we need a new Rampage GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:00 pm

OFFICIAL RAMPAGE CARD

Rampage General Manager >< Freddie Prinze Jr. places the following on the notice board.

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match
Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner vs Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley

Number One Contendership for Undisputed Women's Championship
Elimination Six Way [2 Winners]
Britani Knight vs Layla vs Natayla vs Beth Phoenix vs Trish Stratus vs Mickie James

International Championship
Singles Match
The Hurricane vs Hernandez

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
Zack and Primo vs Christian and Billy Kidman
>>Edge at ringside<<

Rampage World Championship
Ladder Match
Edge vs Mr.Anderson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Granger? wrote:
OFFICIAL RAMPAGE CARD

Rampage General Manager >< Freddie Prinze Jr. places the following on the notice board.

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match

Britani Knight vs Layla vs Natayla vs Beth Phoenix vs Trish Stratus vs Mickie James

Singles Match

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
>>Edge at ringside<<

Ladder Match
Edge vs Mr.Anderson
OT: Is the "thing" happening on this particular Rampage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Granger? wrote:
OFFICIAL RAMPAGE CARD

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match

Singles Match

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
>>Edge at ringside<<

Ladder Match
Edge vs Mr.Anderson
OT: Is the "thing" happening on this particular Rampage?

OT: Why yes indeed
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Granger, for ECW:R, where can I find Solution 2.0? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Karl, what do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:11 pm

*A black limo is seen ariving at the arena. It stops outside the entrance and the driver steps out. He walks to the back of the car and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She nods to the driver before strutting towards the entrance. The fans call out to her but she just smirks and walks inside, not really acknowledging them. She enters the building and struts down the corridor to her locker room*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 Trish_Stratus_2-1

*A big tour bus is seen pulling up at the arena. Superstars and divas start unloading off of the bus, and then Mickie James unboards, walks to the back, picks up her bags and heads towards the arena. The fans cheer for her, so she stops to spend some time with them, signing autographs and posing for pictures before saying goodbye and walking inside with a smile*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 0010-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Can I get Madison Rayne please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Selena wrote:
Can I get Madison Rayne please?

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Christian walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. He slaps some fans hands beore stepping into the ring and grabing a mic.

It feels so good to be back with my peeps! Now I want to talk to you guys about Rampage. I just got finished looking at the match card, and I have to say that it's a match that I look forward to. It's not Kidman I'm worried about. It is Primo and Ryder. You see, Billy Kidman and I, we get along pretty well. And I'm glad we're teaming up. But against Zack and Primo. I ain't "down" with Zack and Primo at all. These guys got good futures ahead of them, but when it comes to respect, I don't have any for them. These men don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.They're cocky, they're arrogant, and they are flat out weird.I mean who takes action figures to get a tan, and then gets all worked up about it when it's burnt to a crisp. Ihope that we win to show them a thing or two about respect. Because that's...how I roll.

Christian poses on the turnbuckle when_______ comes out to huge boos.

OT-TBC by Karl?
Back to top Go down
Deano
Jobber
Jobber
Deano

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Alberto Del Rio
*looks at the notice board and sees his name missing from the match card, he shakes his head in a disaproval but his smile remains etched across his face, he turns around and walks down the corridors*

Drew McIntyre
*hears news of being signed to Monday Nights, he shows no reaction to this and leaves his LR, he decides to head to the gym to wrestle in the training ring*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/theginger_ninja

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

*The lights dim and on the TitanTron, five simple words appear.*

- THIS FRIDAY -

RAMPAGE CHANGES FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:51 pm

*Billy Kidman, "The master of the shooting star press" is walking around backstage after watching Christian's promo*

*Black Reign is sitting in the boiler room, muttering to himself*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

Christian walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. He slaps some fans hands beore stepping into the ring and grabing a mic.

It feels so good to be back with my peeps! Now I want to talk to you guys about Rampage. I just got finished looking at the match card, and I have to say that it's a match that I look forward to. It's not Kidman I'm worried about. It is Primo and Ryder. You see, Billy Kidman and I, we get along pretty well. And I'm glad we're teaming up. But against Zack and Primo. I ain't "down" with Zack and Primo at all. These guys got good futures ahead of them, but when it comes to respect, I don't have any for them. These men don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.They're cocky, they're arrogant, and they are flat out weird.I mean who takes action figures to get a tan, and then gets all worked up about it when it's burnt to a crisp. Ihope that we win to show them a thing or two about respect. Because that's...how I roll.

OT-TBC by Karl?

The fans continue to boo as Primo walks out. He looks down at Christian with a smirk on his face. He walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Christian once. He slides in the ring before grabbing a mic. He gets in Christian's face as he speaks.

Primo: "¿Quién demonios te crees que eres?! Who the hell do you think you are?! Myself and Zack do not need to "learn" respect because we already have it. But we have it for those who deserve it and you are not one of them! You haven't done anything with your career except for live off your friend's success. You see that is why Zack is not out here; he had enough of this rubbish from Edge without coming out here and listening to the same thing coming from the "B version" of Edge. So this Friday, on Rampage, you, Kidman and Edge will all see exactly why everyone is Down With Zack And Primo. Guau, guau, tú lo sabes! Woo woo woo; you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:57 pm

MichaelYourBestestFriend wrote:
*Billy Kidman, "The master of the shooting star press" is walking around backstage after watching Christian's promo*

Kane walks up to Black Reign and stares down on him
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

OT-TBC by Karl?

The fans continue to boo as Primo walks out. He looks down at Christian with a smirk on his face. He walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Christian once. He slides in the ring before grabbing a mic. He gets in Christian's face as he speaks.

Primo: "¿Quién demonios te crees que eres?! Who the hell do you think you are?! Myself and Zack do not need to "learn" respect because we already have it. But we have it for those who deserve it and you are not one of them! You haven't done anything with your career except for live off your friend's success. You see that is why Zack is not out here; he had enough of this rubbish from Edge without coming out here and listening to the same thing coming from the "B version" of Edge. So this Friday, on Rampage, you, Kidman and Edge will all see exactly why everyone is Down With Zack And Primo. Guau, guau, tú lo sabes! Woo woo woo; you know it!"

Christian stares at Primo before he speaks again

Are you kidding me? I can accomplish more than both of you in one day than you can in your whole career.And you know, I can't wait for me and Kidman to kick your ass on Rampage. and I'm going to be doin it for my brother Edge. We are equals, Primo. And I'm gonna show you that.

Christian starts to exit the ring
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

Black Reign notices the towering shadow that is above him and looks upward to see Kane. He smirks, not clearly recognizing Kane.

"What do YOU want? Why interrupt my thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

Black Reign notices the towering shadow that is above him and looks upward to see Kane. He smirks, not clearly recognizing Kane.

Kane continues to just stand there staring at Black Reign. He starts to walk closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:05 pm

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho is seen training in the gym for his match.

The Long Island Iced Z >< Zack Ryder is sitting in his locker room, watching Primo and Christian on the monitor.

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura is sitting in his office, wondering whether to make any last minute changes to the card.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:
Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

Kane continues to just stand there staring at Black Reign. He starts to walk closer to him.

Black Reign grins before standing up. He then slumps back down to the ground, still grinning. He then again looks up.

"Please, if you do not wish to dwell here, leave my prescence immediately. I am sitting here because I am the person that belongs here"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:
Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

Black Reign grins before standing up. He then slumps back down to the ground, still grinning. He then again looks up.

"Please, if you do not wish to dwell here, leave my prescence immediately. I am sitting here because I am the person that belongs here"

Kane looks towards him.

Where you need to be is out of my sight. Unless you want me to personally give you a beating that will send you to the firey depths of hell.

Kane starts laughing and then gets serious and starts choking him.

OT-Permission to attack?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:
Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:
Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:

Kane looks towards him.

Where you need to be is out of my sight. Unless you want me to personally give you a beating that will send you to the firey depths of hell.

Kane starts laughing and then gets serious and starts choking him.

OT-Permission to attack?

OT: Granted Razz

Black Reign smirks, choking, but just able to mouth "Bring It" at Kane.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Any promos for Fear?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next