The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:38 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(AJ Styles is in the hallway thinking about his match with John for a chance to be in the World Title match, when Randy Orton walks up to him)

"The Viper" Randy Orton

Well if it isn't the one and only AJ Styles, The man who has to face John Morrison in his Fear World Championship Quarter Finals match... Luckily for you, your not Chris Jericho or you would be gone come Monday Night, but will see if you can actually pull it off against Morrison or if your just all hype
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:41 am

JD wrote:
Shade(Glee is Awesome) wrote:
JD wrote:
Shade wrote:
Gunner is in his locker room preapring for his title match

Jon Moxley is looking for his GM.
-"The Fallen Angel" is walking around the WLR arena,he has no exact place to go,so he goes to a random Locker Room,and he sees Gunner,he smirks as he sees he's getting prepared for his match-

The Fallen Angel//Christopher Daniels:

"Hey Gunner,long time no see,and what I have seen,you're getting prepared for your Television Championship Match,right?Well,I'll tell you this,stop wasting your time,in the end,you'll not be the TV Champion"

Gunner: Chris let me tell you this, I am not intending to lose, I will become TV Champion, and there is nothing no one can do about it.
-Daniels laughs a bit,covering his mouth with his left hand-

"You're damn wrong Gunner,I can do many things about it,like hitting a BME on you and get a 3 count?Or maybe,right bow I can punch you in the face so hard you can't lead to it,see how many things I can do?"

Gunner: Or I could break all of your ribs with one spear.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:21 am

(Shawn Michaels wanders down the hallway, and some crew members whisper to each other about HBK coming back into wrestling, he just grins and keeps walking until Samoa Joe stops him in his tracks

"The Samoan Submission Machine"Samoa Joe

It's good to finally meet "Mr. WrestleMania" himself, but now that your precious WWE is no longer in business along with that company that wasn't big enough for me called TNA... Wrestlemania doesn't even exist anymore and because of all of that, you will get to see first hand the power of me because I'm not just a Samoan fighting machine with inescapable submissions... I am also the person that is going to run riot on Friday Nights, destroying anyone who gets in my way like you for example, HBK

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:36 am

Samuel wrote:
(Shawn Michaels wanders down the hallway, and some crew members whisper to each other about HBK coming back into wrestling, he just grins and keeps walking until Samoa Joe stops him in his tracks

It's good to finally meet "Mr. WrestleMania" himself, but now that your precious WWE is no longer in business along with that company that wasn't big enough for me called TNA... Wrestlemania doesn't even exist anymore and because of all of that, you will get to see first hand the power of me because I'm not just a Samoan fighting machine with inescapable submissions... I am also the person that is going to run riot on Friday Nights, destroying anyone who gets in my way like you for example, HBK

(Shawn Michael's, looks at Joe, and and grins a bit)

"It does not matter if WrestleMania is dead and gone, I will be always be MR. WRESTLEMANIA!! I heard about TNA, that company was dying from day one. It sucked, and not even Hogan could save it from death. I also heard a lot about you Joe. You have a lot of great talent, but, you don't how to use it! I know your deadly at submission's but my superkick, is deadly and it can come out of no where. You say you will run wild on Friday Night? (HBK chuckles) I don't think so. Friday Nights will belong The Heart Break Kid, Mr MrestleMania, Sexy Boy, Shawn Michael's! But Joe, you don't have to wonder about the World title, as it will be coming around my waist."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:45 am

Samuel wrote:
(AJ Styles is in the hallway thinking about his match with John for a chance to be in the World Title match, when Randy Orton walks up to him)

"The Viper" Randy Orton

Well if it isn't the one and only AJ Styles, The man who has to face John Morrison in his Fear World Championship Quarter Finals match... Luckily for you, your not Chris Jericho or you would be gone come Monday Night, but will see if you can actually pull it off against Morrison or if your just all hype

(AJ Styles stops looks at The Viper)

"The one and only Viper. You have got that right Orton. I am taking on the spot monkey John in a match. I am not sweating the match, I will beat John, in no time at all. But for you, Orton you gotta take on Chris. He will give you a run for your money. He may even beat you. But if you do beat him. I guess you and I will fight for the title. I think the fans would love that."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:59 am

Samuel wrote:

(Shawn Michael's, looks at Joe, and and grins a bit)

"It does not matter if WrestleMania is dead and gone, I will be always be MR. WRESTLEMANIA!! I heard about TNA, that company was dying from day one. It sucked, and not even Hogan could save it from death. I also heard a lot about you Joe. You have a lot of great talent, but, you don't how to use it! I know your deadly at submission's but my superkick, is deadly and it can come out of no where. You say you will run wild on Friday Night? (HBK chuckles) I don't think so. Friday Nights will belong The Heart Break Kid, Mr MrestleMania, Sexy Boy, Shawn Michael's! But Joe, you don't have to wonder about the World title, as it will be coming around my waist."

{Joe goes to smirk, but he gets in Shawn's face instead}

Shawn, you have never stepped inside a ring with someone like me, so what makes you think that you would be able to win the World title ahead of me... it's like saying that Robin is bigger and better than Batman, I'm what everyone wishes they were like, a strong and fierce one of kind human being that doesn't back down for a single second. Do you really want someone of my capability let loose on you... I'll keep pounding into you until your unable to get back up and everyone will then be calling me the man who gave The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels the biggest beating of his life... Now how do you like that for news worthy "Showstopper"

Last edited by Samuel on Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:32 am

Samuel wrote:

"The Viper" Randy Orton

(AJ Styles stops looks at The Viper)

"The one and only Viper. You have got that right Orton. I am taking on the spot monkey John in a match. I am not sweating the match, I will beat John, in no time at all. But for you, Orton you gotta take on Chris. He will give you a run for your money. He may even beat you. But if you do beat him. I guess you and I will fight for the title. I think the fans would love that."

"The Viper" Randy Orton

AJ, I could RKO Jericho out of nowhere just like that {he clicks his fingers together} and then there would be the probability of getting the three count, which is highly likely by the way, but with you AJ, your a whole different story... all I would need to do is wait til you get up onto the top rope and jump off and in a split second you've been RKO'd by "WLR's Apex Predator" and then you'll come back to life a few seconds later to realize that you have lost the match and after that, I'll line you up and then everyone in the entire arena will hear a huge impact as I drive my boot into your skull {Orton just smirks before speaking again} Luckily for you that punt scenario was only me using you as an example for what I'm going to do to Chris, but the RKO one I meant... and I agree, it will be great for you and me you to meet one on one for the title, once we get through both of our matches that is

{Randy Orton grins before extending out his hand}

Last edited by Samuel on Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:21 am

John Morrison arrives, the fans are booing him and he has no problem facing AJ frick Styles this week

The Rated R Superstar arrives
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Shade wrote:
JD wrote:
Shade(Glee is Awesome) wrote:
JD wrote:
Shade wrote:
Gunner is in his locker room preapring for his title match

Jon Moxley is looking for his GM.
-"The Fallen Angel" is walking around the WLR arena,he has no exact place to go,so he goes to a random Locker Room,and he sees Gunner,he smirks as he sees he's getting prepared for his match-

"Hey Gunner,long time no see,and what I have seen,you're getting prepared for your Television Championship Match,right?Well,I'll tell you this,stop wasting your time,in the end,you'll not be the TV Champion"

Gunner: Chris let me tell you this, I am not intending to lose, I will become TV Champion, and there is nothing no one can do about it.
-Daniels laughs a bit,covering his mouth with his left hand-

"You're damn wrong Gunner,I can do many things about it,like hitting a BME on you and get a 3 count?Or maybe,right bow I can punch you in the face so hard you can't lead to it,see how many things I can do?"

Gunner: Or I could break all of your ribs with one spear.

"Oh really?And then what?You're going to break my nose hitting me with your purse?Ha,anyways,I got more important things that to lead with a 5 foot non-brain human,see you at the fight!"

-Daniels smirks and walks off the Locker Room,as he walks all around the arena again-
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Chavo and Danielson are comparing their attires in the hallway, looking to be a matching tag team. They look at each-other, Chavo wearing his normal tights and Danielson in his normal short tights. They don't match...at all... Back to the drawing board.

===================================

Super President Dragon is more or less talking with his homie Excalibur on the phone, but since he doesn't take, he's just listening and grunting.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm

The fans in the arena erupt into boos as Down With Zack And Primo walk out smirking. Ryder spikes his hair as he stands atop the stage, as Primo looks around at the fans in disgust. The two smirk at each other before strutting down the ramp. They mock the fans at ringside before walking up the steps. They look around, laughing, before stepping in the ring. Ryder grabs a mic as Primo shouts at the crowd.

Zack Ryder: "Shut up! Both me and Primo have taken time out of our hectic schedule to come out here so why don't all you idiots sit down and shut your mouths! We don't want to waste too much of OUR time so..."

He passes the mic to Primo as the fans continue to boo them. Primo smirks as he speaks.

Primo: "Se necesita mucho para aprender un poco de respeto! You lot need to learn some respect! Now Zack and I came out here because it has come to our attention that there is only one other tag team here in WLR but they are not even on the same show as us. Queremos un desafío! We want a challenge! So right here, right now, we are laying out a challenge for anyone on Rampage to come out here right now and agree to face us on Friday!"

Primo smirks as the fans continue to boo. He passes the mic to Zack who is looking at the crowd in shock.

Zack Ryder: "Are you serious bro?! How many times do we need to tell you to learn some RESPECT! Not that it matters; I mean we don't need your "respect". You want to know why? Because we are better than you! And we will always be better than you. Woo woo woo; you know it... bro!"

He cocks a smirk at the crowd as he stands, awaiting someone to come out.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:25 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:

The fans in the arena erupt into boos as Down With Zack And Primo walk out smirking. Ryder spikes his hair as he stands atop the stage, as Primo looks around at the fans in disgust. The two smirk at each other before strutting down the ramp. They mock the fans at ringside before walking up the steps. They look around, laughing, before stepping in the ring. Ryder grabs a mic as Primo shouts at the crowd.

Zack Ryder: "Shut up! Both me and Primo have taken time out of our hectic schedule to come out here so why don't all you idiots sit down and shut your mouths! We don't want to waste too much of OUR time so..."

He passes the mic to Primo as the fans continue to boo them. Primo smirks as he speaks.

Primo: "Se necesita mucho para aprender un poco de respeto! You lot need to learn some respect! Now Zack and I came out here because it has come to our attention that there is only one other tag team here in WLR but they are not even on the same show as us. Queremos un desafío! We want a challenge! So right here, right now, we are laying out a challenge for anyone on Rampage to come out here right now and agree to face us on Friday!"

Primo smirks as the fans continue to boo. He passes the mic to Zack who is looking at the crowd in shock.

Zack Ryder: "Are you serious bro?! How many times do we need to tell you to learn some RESPECT! Not that it matters; I mean we don't need your "respect". You want to know why? Because we are better than you! And we will always be better than you. Woo woo woo; you know it... bro!"

Edge walks out, the boos are tremendous, nearly defeaning. He looks around at the crowd in annoyance as he heads down the ramp and steps into the ring with his former protege and Carlito's former sidekick and looks at them like they are jackasses

Edge: So last time I checked, NEITHER of you have accomplished a thing other than being carried by your tag team partner. So who in the hell are you to come out here and start demanding respect? If you want people to give a damn about either one of you then maybe this nerd right here who used to follow me around like he was a sick puppy should hop his ass back onto his computer and put some more of his useless trash on youtube. You on the other hand jerry curls should probably just go away. When was the last time you were even relevant? Hell last time I checked even when you WERE champion the one that people knee and cared about was your drug addicted brother. Now hop out of my ring I've got something to say skidmarks
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Dan wrote:

Edge walks out, the boos are tremendous, nearly defeaning. He looks around at the crowd in annoyance as he heads down the ramp and steps into the ring with his former protege and Carlito's former sidekick and looks at them like they are jackasses

Edge: So last time I checked, NEITHER of you have accomplished a thing other than being carried by your tag team partner. So who in the hell are you to come out here and start demanding respect? If you want people to give a damn about either one of you then maybe this nerd right here who used to follow me around like he was a sick puppy should hop his ass back onto his computer and put some more of his useless trash on youtube. You on the other hand jerry curls should probably just go away. When was the last time you were even relevant? Hell last time I checked even when you WERE champion the one that people knee and cared about was your drug addicted brother. Now hop out of my ring I've got something to say skidmarks

Zack Ryder: "Are you serious bro? I was never carried by Curt Hawkins; hell I wasn't even carried by you! Me and Primo; we are better than what anyone thinks we are. So how about you get out of OUR ring before we make you get out."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Dan wrote:

Zack Ryder: "Are you serious bro? I was never carried by Curt Hawkins; hell I wasn't even carried by you! Me and Primo; we are better than what anyone thinks we are. So how about you get out of OUR ring before we make you get out."
Edge: Neither of you were carried huh? Remind me again what you've accomplished on your own?Thats right NOTHING. So go ahead MAKE me get out of the ring because the fact of the matter will still remain that I will STILL be relevant and you STILL won't be
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

Edge: Neither of you were carried huh? Remind me again what you've accomplished on your own?Thats right NOTHING. So go ahead MAKE me get out of the ring because the fact of the matter will still remain that I will STILL be relevant and you STILL won't be

Primo: "Edge when will you realize that nobody cares about you any more! You had your time and now it is our time. The thing that you are most famous for is marrying that disgrace of a woman, Vickie Guerrero."

Zack Ryder: "Not to mention the fact that you wouldn't have won the World Heavyweight Championship had it not been for me! So yeah, get out of the ring NOW!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

Primo: "Edge when will you realize that nobody cares about you any more! You had your time and now it is our time. The thing that you are most famous for is marrying that disgrace of a woman, Vickie Guerrero."

Zack Ryder: "Not to mention the fact that you wouldn't have won the World Heavyweight Championship had it not been for me! So yeah, get out of the ring NOW!"
Edge: You won me a damn title? If you were so good at winning titles then you would have won yourself one by now. Last time I checked I'm an ELEVEN time world champion. Thats right monkeys I've been winning world titles longer than either of your careers will be. Newsflash. Do you want to know why you two never wrestled on the main show of anything? CAUSE YOU SUCK. It's plain and simple only a couple of little internet twats are keeping you employed now on the other I am the most talked about superstar of all time. Sorry to burst that little bubble of yours in back Miz. But maybe you two should OH I dont know just give up because the fact is tag team wrestling is the kind of thing done in the early 2000's so go ahead win tag gold as if it's important I'll be holding the world title so you two will once again play second fiddle to ME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Can you move Mr. Anderson to Fear and keep Edge on Rampage please?

I will start my rping on here this weekend. And it'll be guaran-damn-teed epic!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:20 pm

You no longer have Edge.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:27 am

Can I drop Long ad Barrett and pick up Kane for Rampage?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:14 am

*Black Reign arrives, the thick black smog that surrounds him everywher he walks closes him of from the crowd. He has heard that he has a match, and KNOW'S that he will win the match.*

*A Silver Ford Mustang pulls up into the parking lot of the WLR arena and the begins to boo. Billy Kidman steps out from the car and approaches the boot of his car, taking a bag out of it. He has a cocky smirk on his face as he begins to walk around*
Back to top Go down
Deano
Jobber
Jobber
Deano

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:36 am

off: Thanks Smile

Alberto Del Rio
*pulls up in his new Rolls-Royce, he steps out of the vehicle and hands the keys to a worker to park his car, he fixes his suit and proceeds to enter the arena, his trademark across his face. He stops at the sight of the booing fans and his grin becomes even more vissible, he talks briefly about his contract and his destiny before entering the arena, hoping to cut a promo in the ring soon*

Drew McIntyre
*arrives at the arena in a limo, he steps out and takes one look at the arena, no emotion on his face, he proceeds to walk slowly towards the arena doors as the fans boo him. He stops in the middle and takes a look at the fans to his left, he laughs a bit before resuming his entrance to the arena. He walks down the halls and enters the locker room, eager to research both brands*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/theginger_ninja
Deano
Jobber
Jobber
Deano

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

Alberto Del Rio
*steps out from the back, minus his car as the fans boo. He walks down the ramp, a huge grin across his face as he speaks words nobody else in the arena can hear. He stops in the middle of the ramp to perform his trademark pose as his pyro falls down behind him. He fixes his suit and walks up the steps and enters the ring, he grabs a microphone and pauses to admire the boos before he speaks, he holds up his hand up signalling for the fans to stay silent but the boos get louder, he laughs before moving the microphone closer to him*.

My name ... My name is Alberto Del Riooo. But you ... *winks* you already know that. But just incase some of you suffered memory loss in some shape or form, or maybe you've just been in a coma for the past year, let me refresh your minds as to who I am and why I'm here. I signed with the World Wrestling Entertainment last year and within 6 months of my debut on the main roster, I made history by winning the biggest Royal Rumble match in WWE history. I outlasted 39 other men to main event Wrestlemania in my first year, proving to each and every one of you, that one day I will fufill my destiny by becoming the World Champion *grins as the fans boo louder*

That's right, me .. Alberto Del Rio, I made history, no other man on the galaxy can say that they've won a 40 Man Rumble Match. Nobody .. except me .. Alberto Del Rio. So here I am now. The hottest new signing in this industry, the decision of whether I'll join the Monday Night Fear Brand or the Friday Night Rampage brand is still unclear. But one thing that is clear, is that no matter what show Alberto Del Rio ends up on. He will fufill his destiny. So take a long hard look at me. If this really is Wrestling's Last Resort well then who better to put it back on the map. The most talented man on either roster. I have made countless men tap out in pro wrestling and in Mixed Martial Arts and I promise you all, sooner than you think, Alberto Del Rio's hand will be raised as the your World ... Champion .. but you .. you already knew that *winks at the crowd as his theme plays again, the boos louder still*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/theginger_ninja
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:23 am

I would like to drop Morgan & RVD for Ink Inc.( Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal) if that is possible!
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 Christopher_Daniels

-"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels,arrives at the WLR arena,he sees no fans in his way,he directly enters the arena with some bags,he now wonders where to go,but after all,he is now going to his Locker Room to leave his things,hoping no one bothers him in his way-
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Is there even any point in me joining as Trish Stratus and Mickie James? I mean... am i the only girl on this forum to even rp as women?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next