The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Granger? wrote:
кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
[Freddie Prinze Jr. walks through the hallways with a huge smile on his face.]

Jesse Ventura walks over, looking at Freddie curiously.

Jesse Ventura: "What the hell are you smiling about?"

Freddie Prinze Jr.
First off watch the tone when you are talking to your boss and why am I smiling Jesse is the fact that on Rampage.. I will be shocking the entire world!

Jesse Ventura: "I will talk to you however the hell I want to talk to you. And your going to "shock" everyone? What are you going to do; shut down the show?"

[Freddie Prinze Jr does the typical Freddie smile and shakes his head.]

Freddie Prinze Jr.

Talk to me anyway you want? I Dare you! Because if you do you will hear this clears his throat YOUR FIRED! So think about it. Now Jesse I am not going to tell you because that would be a grave mistake..

Jesse Ventura: "Whatever Freddie. Anyway, can we go talk in private? There is something we have to talk about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:
[Freddie Prinze Jr. walks through the hallways with a huge smile on his face.]

Jesse Ventura walks over, looking at Freddie curiously.

Jesse Ventura: "What the hell are you smiling about?"

Freddie Prinze Jr.
First off watch the tone when you are talking to your boss and why am I smiling Jesse is the fact that on Rampage.. I will be shocking the entire world!

Jesse Ventura: "I will talk to you however the hell I want to talk to you. And your going to "shock" everyone? What are you going to do; shut down the show?"

[Freddie Prinze Jr does the typical Freddie smile and shakes his head.]

Freddie Prinze Jr.

Talk to me anyway you want? I Dare you! Because if you do you will hear this clears his throat YOUR FIRED! So think about it. Now Jesse I am not going to tell you because that would be a grave mistake..

Jesse Ventura: "Whatever Freddie. Anyway, can we go talk in private? There is something we have to talk about."

[He begins walking off.]

Freddie Prinze Jr.

Follow me into my office.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Trish - *Raises an eyebrow to the Miz as she dusts herself off after being walked into* "... Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:46 pm

As of this moment, the amount of superstars allowed has been raised to 3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:47 pm

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:

Trish - *Raises an eyebrow to the Miz as she dusts herself off after being walked into* "... Can i help you?"

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

No not really but first off I would like to say sorry for running into and yet your welcome for gracing you with my presence. When I heard you had came to the company I was kinda bummed but seeing your new attitude I have to say.. welcome.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Selena wrote:
Madison Rayne
*Arrive to the arena as she began walking down the hallway. She pivots around on the heel of her wrestling boot to flee the scene.

Kharma
*Arrives shorty after Madison as she walks inside the arena the workers backstage back away.*

Mickie - *Sees Madison scuttling away and laughs, talking loudly so she can hear* "There she goes. Another one of those people who DONT belong here!" *She laughs* "Maybe she is walking away because she got the message that she shouldnt be here!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:51 pm

I am going to use Rock as well.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Granger? wrote:

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

No not really but first off I would like to say sorry for running into and yet your welcome for gracing you with my presence. When I heard you had came to the company I was kinda bummed but seeing your new attitude I have to say.. welcome.

Trish - *She laughs and looks confused, before flipping her hair* "... and who are you?" *She then clicks her fingers* "Oh, right... you are... The Wiz?? Liz?...." *She shakes her head* "It dosent matter really, because i wont remember!" *She then looks at her nails* "But im glad you see me being here as a good thing! I mean, lets face it, im not like any of those other women around here, interested in being BFF's and making fans!" *She shakes her head and then looks at Miz* "But i can see that you arn't really like that either, are you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Granger? wrote:

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

Trish - *She laughs and looks confused, before flipping her hair* "... and who are you?" *She then clicks her fingers* "Oh, right... you are... The Wiz?? Liz?...." *She shakes her head* "It dosent matter really, because i wont remember!" *She then looks at her nails* "But im glad you see me being here as a good thing! I mean, lets face it, im not like any of those other women around here, interested in being BFF's and making fans!" *She shakes her head and then looks at Miz* "But i can see that you arn't really like that either, are you!"

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

Do i look like the type of person that is here to make fans? I do not care what these people think about me because I know I am better than them. I know that I am headed to the top of this company and they will all wish they could even stand a chance of being like me. So of course I am not like them. I am out for one thing and one thing only and that is satisfying myself! I am not even booked on Fear this week and you know why.. it is because I did not want to. I get what I want because I'm The Miz and I'm Awesome!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

Do i look like the type of person that is here to make fans? I do not care what these people think about me because I know I am better than them. I know that I am headed to the top of this company and they will all wish they could even stand a chance of being like me. So of course I am not like them. I am out for one thing and one thing only and that is satisfying myself! I am not even booked on Fear this week and you know why.. it is because I did not want to. I get what I want because I'm The Miz and I'm Awesome!

Trish - *She shrugs* "I guess we will have to wait and see about that!" *She then looks away and then looks back* ".... are you still here?... DOnt you have to go "Be awesome" somewhere else.. away from me?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

God wrote:
[We cut to William Regal watching Christopher Daniels promo. He then turns and in a pretty awesome way, his music plays in the background while he talks.]

William Regal :
"Just a little bit earlier tonight, a certain Christopher Daniels, made some ... less than desirable remarks about me. One thing in particular, about my ... age? Now, I already knew Christopher Daniels was quite the confused little man but even I cannot overlook the absurd remark he made. Christopher Daniels is 40 years old ... I, I am 42. Now maybe it's just me but a two-year gap doesn't seem very significant? Especially when I have far superior mat, submission, technical and brawling skills. Maybe I can't prance around like some sort of circus monkey but quite frankly, that is unruly AND unnessecary. See, Christopher Daniels, you are in no position to be-rate any man. Particularly not whilst painting your nails black and wearing mascara. That is quite disturbing. People are very passionate about things in their life. Some about religion, others about politics, it grieves me to say that there is an alarming group of people, that for some reason or passionate about you, Christopher Daniels, the Fallen Angel. These people are the lowest of the low, I mean, why would you support a man, that prances around like a 50 pence tart wearing mascara and painting his nails? It's disgusting! People actually hang silly little posters of you on their walls! You look like a complete bloody pillock! It's a travesty that people would follow someone like you but they can't support someone like me! A man of honor and respect. I wish I could say it was just you wretched obese Americans but it's not! It's a worldwide thing! But ... things are going to change. Oh yes. After I get in the ring with you Daniels, for the very first time, 'Fallen Angel' will be more than a silly little moniker. It will ring true. You'll be getting a thrashing of a lifetime - and not the way you like it. See I have something everybody else does not, the power of the punch. And when you feel it ... you won't bloody like it."

Edge: Your still here? Didn't you like die 10 years ago? I can really honestly care less about you or the Fallen Angel or whatever the hell he is. The fact of the matter is you two are on MY show. Got it? Neither of you will ever amount to anything more than second best. That being said Regal you've had a great career...For a curtain jerker that is. Look at what all you've done in your career, then look what I've done with about 8 years less time. I've put you and Daniels to shame so you skid marks should stop worrying about who is better because frankly it doesn't matter. You two are like two kids arguing at the special olympics, no matter how you chalk it up your both still retarded. Now go ahead chocolate pants go ahead impress me with your aww inspiring accent. Show me just how wonderful your little fish and chips country is, go ahead tell me all about the Royal Wedding. I'll sit here act like I give a damn because I feel sorry for you that you wasted away a career that could have been great. Eh manboobs?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm

My dudes are doing stuff in some place...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:46 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: Somebody better pick up Sabin....
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Stuff it! I am going to drop Rock and pick up Sabin. Razz
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

President Super Dragon, and the tag team of Chavo Guerrero and Bryan Danielson. Yep...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:19 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

President Super Dragon, and the tag team of Chavo Guerrero and Bryan Danielson. Yep...
Hmmmm, iight

John Morrison strolls down the hall. The bearded badass comes upon Bryan Danielson and beings circling him

John Morrison: Well well well, what is this? Daniel Bryan? Or is it Bryan Danielson again? Tell me something. How is it that in all your years of busting around on the indy circuit that you just now made it here? Is it because your not quite CM Punk? Is it because maybe what you lack most is the look? Your face is pretty atrocious, or is it kid that you are scaired of the Guru of Greatness? That could be the most telling one of them all. You come to WWE once John Morrison had his little face turn. Well guess what, I've pondered something and being face is pretty gay so I've cut that little sharade from my routine
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm

I lol'd at a lot of the things Edge said :L like hard. Closing two words were epic. That being said I'll reply tomorrow Dan. Happy RP'ing broski .. WWWYKI
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Stuff it! I am going to drop Rock and pick up Sabin. Razz

Atta babe.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

John Morrison strolls down the hall. The bearded badass comes upon Bryan Danielson and beings circling him

John Morrison: Well well well, what is this? Daniel Bryan? Or is it Bryan Danielson again? Tell me something. How is it that in all your years of busting around on the indy circuit that you just now made it here? Is it because your not quite CM Punk? Is it because maybe what you lack most is the look? Your face is pretty atrocious, or is it kid that you are scaired of the Guru of Greatness? That could be the most telling one of them all. You come to WWE once John Morrison had his little face turn. Well guess what, I've pondered something and being face is pretty gay so I've cut that little sharade from my routine

Danielson screws up his face at Morrison.

"That's the thing, Morrison. When I came to the WWE, I heard about the politics, same as here. The WWE likes guys they made themselves, like you. You know, big guys, that they made themselves, regardless of whether or not they suck, which they usually do. I was not invented by the machine and that's why I had to fight so hard. I don't have to tell anyone how good I am. When people see me wrestle, they know how good I am. In fact, CM Punk knows how good I am. Don't get me wrong, Punk is a great wrestler, very charismatic, but at the end of the day, he isn't the best wrestler in the world...and neither are you - I am."

Danielson points to himself.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:01 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

"That's the thing, Morrison. When I came to the WWE, I heard about the politics, same as here. The WWE likes guys they made themselves, like you. You know, big guys, that they made themselves, regardless of whether or not they suck, which they usually do. I was not invented by the machine and that's why I had to fight so hard. I don't have to tell anyone how good I am. When people see me wrestle, they know how good I am. In fact, CM Punk knows how good I am. Don't get me wrong, Punk is a great wrestler, very charismatic, but at the end of the day, he isn't the best wrestler in the world...and neither are you - I am."

Morrison: You better than me? Thats rather humorious to me. As a matter of a fact if you WERE so great you wouldn't be in the tag team division. Teaming with the likes of Chavo Guererro who only has a career because his uncle died. Let's be honest on that one. Do you honestly think that if Eddie hadn't died that Chavo would have been kept around? Doubtful, would people remember him? People don't even remember him when he is an active member on a show. And you had to team with him. That makes you just as pathetic as him. Sure you guys might win the tag titles, you would only amount to the third best tag team of all time behind Me and my former sidekick The Miz and the other team I carried that also included that drug addict Joey Mercury. Go ahead keep being jealous Daniel Bryan, there is a reason your not the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy, the Prince of Parkour, and the names for me are endless and not excluding the greatest that ever lived. What are they for you? That one guy? Yeah some great superstar you are
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

Morrison: You better than me? Thats rather humorious to me. As a matter of a fact if you WERE so great you wouldn't be in the tag team division. Teaming with the likes of Chavo Guererro who only has a career because his uncle died. Let's be honest on that one. Do you honestly think that if Eddie hadn't died that Chavo would have been kept around? Doubtful, would people remember him? People don't even remember him when he is an active member on a show. And you had to team with him. That makes you just as pathetic as him. Sure you guys might win the tag titles, you would only amount to the third best tag team of all time behind Me and my former sidekick The Miz and the other team I carried that also included that drug addict Joey Mercury. Go ahead keep being jealous Daniel Bryan, there is a reason your not the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy, the Prince of Parkour, and the names for me are endless and not excluding the greatest that ever lived. What are they for you? That one guy? Yeah some great superstar you are

Danielson smirks at Morrison and gives off a quick laugh.

"The way I remember it, I beat you and your sidekick in the same match. I hate to follow bad examples, but since you want to talk down to people, here's one: you're the Marty Janety of your team. You aren't on his level or mine. Miz? He's done it all - won Money in the Bank and the WWE Title. He is the Shawn Michaels. And me? Considering I beat you and him, I wouldn't have to compare myself to anyone. I'm Bryan Danielson, the true best in the World. You could come up with all the nicknames and hype you want, but I just need one nickname and one moniker, being the best wrestler in the World. To be honest, Morrison, no matter how much of a douche you are, I like your style. Those flashy flippy moves have really gotten you far, haven't they? And I'm not jealous. After all, blessed are the meek, and I have truly been blessed with my ability. I'm not a superstar, I'm a wrestler. I don't need steroids [Danielson fakes a cough, throwing in a 'like you do'] to train. I'm the first to arrive and the last to leave. I work hard, meaning I don't have to talk the talk like you do, because I can actually walk the walk."

Danielson smirks at Morrison, crossing his arms and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

"The way I remember it, I beat you and your sidekick in the same match. I hate to follow bad examples, but since you want to talk down to people, here's one: you're the Marty Janety of your team. You aren't on his level or mine. Miz? He's done it all - won Money in the Bank and the WWE Title. He is the Shawn Michaels. And me? Considering I beat you and him, I wouldn't have to compare myself to anyone. I'm Bryan Danielson, the true best in the World. You could come up with all the nicknames and hype you want, but I just need one nickname and one moniker, being the best wrestler in the World. To be honest, Morrison, no matter how much of a douche you are, I like your style. Those flashy flippy moves have really gotten you far, haven't they? And I'm not jealous. After all, blessed are the meek, and I have truly been blessed with my ability. I'm not a superstar, I'm a wrestler. I don't need steroids [Danielson fakes a cough, throwing in a 'like you do'] to train. I'm the first to arrive and the last to leave. I work hard, meaning I don't have to talk the talk like you do, because I can actually walk the walk."

Morrison rolls his eyes at the thought of being considered the Marty Jannety of his team

John Morrison: I'm hardly the Marty Jannetty, If I would be given a proper chance to shine I would take it. You shall see this week when I destroy the metro southerner himself AJ Styles. The fact of the matter is Bryan Danielson you won't succeed here EVER because you remind people to much of a certain someone who has the whole knack for choking his hoe thing. Yeah Chris Beniot. You're just like him, and people can say "OM MAI GOSH John Morrison said the CB word" Your damn right I did, had he not done what he did I would have still been Johnny Nitro likely. I would have never won my world title. CM Punk would have likely went over that night and then ECW would have died a week later. So in a way I'm a hero. I put the entire industry on my back at a time that you were still getting beaten around the ring by Austin Aries or Jimmy Jacobs both of whom I might add aren't here because they have the whole drug testing thing going on here. Thats probably a reason that your one of the only precious indy darlings here. You claim I use steriods? Do I look like SuperCena? Do I look like Orton? I'm certainly not either of those two because I'm no coward. You can say that I'm not the Shawn Michaels between Miz and myself because frankly I don't want to be I'll go ahead and be the tag partner that overshadowed The Showstopper, yeah I'm good with being the Triple H of my team. Hate me all you want. The fact of the matter IS that I'm known world wide even if I was a product of the "machine" and your a product of yourself. It must really eat away at you that I'm more of a household name that you could even dream about being. Oh just go ahead and Be jealous

Morrison flips his hair back with that smug arrogance that only the heel JoMo could possess
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

Morrison rolls his eyes at the thought of being considered the Marty Jannety of his team

John Morrison: I'm hardly the Marty Jannetty, If I would be given a proper chance to shine I would take it. You shall see this week when I destroy the metro southerner himself AJ Styles. The fact of the matter is Bryan Danielson you won't succeed here EVER because you remind people to much of a certain someone who has the whole knack for choking his hoe thing. Yeah Chris Beniot. You're just like him, and people can say "OM MAI GOSH John Morrison said the CB word" Your damn right I did, had he not done what he did I would have still been Johnny Nitro likely. I would have never won my world title. CM Punk would have likely went over that night and then ECW would have died a week later. So in a way I'm a hero. I put the entire industry on my back at a time that you were still getting beaten around the ring by Austin Aries or Jimmy Jacobs both of whom I might add aren't here because they have the whole drug testing thing going on here. Thats probably a reason that your one of the only precious indy darlings here. You claim I use steriods? Do I look like SuperCena? Do I look like Orton? I'm certainly not either of those two because I'm no coward. You can say that I'm not the Shawn Michaels between Miz and myself because frankly I don't want to be I'll go ahead and be the tag partner that overshadowed The Showstopper, yeah I'm good with being the Triple H of my team. Hate me all you want. The fact of the matter IS that I'm known world wide even if I was a product of the "machine" and your a product of yourself. It must really eat away at you that I'm more of a household name that you could even dream about being. Oh just go ahead and Be jealous

Morrison flips his hair back with that smug arrogance that only the heel JoMo could possess

Danielson nods sarcastically.

"You know, Morrison, no matter what you say, it's still less charismatic then whatever I could come up with. The fact that I could be compared to the skills of Chris Benoit is a compliment. I don't agree with what he did, but you can be damn sure that I can damn-near kill you. And as I remember it, you were found to be using performance enhancing drugs. So when you talk down to people, think about yourself, okay? You're a smug guy Morrison, and no amount of steroids or putting glitter on your abs like a faggot is ever going to get you 'over' with people besides fat chicks and little kids. You can talk down to Orton and Cena all you want, but for all their bore and crappy wrestling, they make the money and win the Titles. You - you are nothing! You climb the mountain only to fuck up and fall back down. Because that's all you are, Morrison - [Danielson pokes Morrison's chest hard with each word] one big huge fuck-up. Even your name isn't original, it's just a rip-off of Jim Morrison. Your real name is John Hennigan, and you're nothing but an insecure loser. And how about Melina? Weren't you dating her and then she went to do Batista? Oh, and Mike Knox and Brian Kendrick too! You're such a pussy you couldn't even speak up. And then you went to go cry in your palace of wisdom, which is really just what you call the hotel room you go back home to every night, all alone. No one likes you Morrison, except blind marks who don't know the real you. You want to bring up personal issues? Well take that all in. Now I'm going to go train, and you can go back to injecting yourself and making stupid movies about playgrounds."

Danielson walks off, having finished his rant, and heads to his locker room to get his work-out stuff. At the same time, his tag partner, Chavo walks up.

"You just got burned, maricon." Chavo laughs.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dan wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Whom might they be?

Hmmmm, iight

Danielson nods sarcastically.

"You know, Morrison, no matter what you say, it's still less charismatic then whatever I could come up with. The fact that I could be compared to the skills of Chris Benoit is a compliment. I don't agree with what he did, but you can be damn sure that I can damn-near kill you. And as I remember it, you were found to be using performance enhancing drugs. So when you talk down to people, think about yourself, okay? You're a smug guy Morrison, and no amount of steroids or putting glitter on your abs like a faggot is ever going to get you 'over' with people besides fat chicks and little kids. You can talk down to Orton and Cena all you want, but for all their bore and crappy wrestling, they make the money and win the Titles. You - you are nothing! You climb the mountain only to fuck up and fall back down. Because that's all you are, Morrison - [Danielson pokes Morrison's chest hard with each word] one big huge fuck-up. Even your name isn't original, it's just a rip-off of Jim Morrison. Your real name is John Hennigan, and you're nothing but an insecure loser. And how about Melina? Weren't you dating her and then she went to do Batista? Oh, and Mike Knox and Brian Kendrick too! You're such a pussy you couldn't even speak up. And then you went to go cry in your palace of wisdom, which is really just what you call the hotel room you go back home to every night, all alone. No one likes you Morrison, except blind marks who don't know the real you. You want to bring up personal issues? Well take that all in. Now I'm going to go train, and you can go back to injecting yourself and making stupid movies about playgrounds."

Danielson walks off, having finished his rant, and heads to his locker room to get his work-out stuff. At the same time, his tag partner, Chavo walks up.

"You just got burned, maricon." Chavo laughs.
Morrison: Chavo should you really HONESTLY be getting this close to Bryan? In all means you like death. If someone gets close to you they kick the damn bucket. Eddie? CHECK, Beniot? CHECK. Let's face it Superstars your nothing more than a name. That's the only reason that you have a contract is because of that last name. No amount of being carried through matches by the masked midget can save you from the fact that your nothing. No amount of being that nice guy backstage that new guys can lean on can save you from going out week after week and losing. Sure I kicked Melina to the curb because she slept with Bortista. Big frickin deal. What ever happened to him? He amounted to nothing in his MMA career already? That's another one of your friends there isn't it? Guess you were death there also by killing his dreams. Keep it up. Drag Danielson down. It's going to be sheer entertainment seeing him crash and burn just like everybody else close to you

Morrison still a little irritated by the words of Danielson acts as if they had no effect on him. He goes on acting like he is the greatest thing in the world because in his mind he truelly is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next