The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:38 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
(AJ Styles is in the hallway thinking about his match with John for a chance to be in the World Title match, when Randy Orton walks up to him)

"The Viper" Randy Orton

Well if it isn't the one and only AJ Styles, The man who has to face John Morrison in his Fear World Championship Quarter Finals match... Luckily for you, your not Chris Jericho or you would be gone come Monday Night, but will see if you can actually pull it off against Morrison or if your just all hype

(AJ Styles stops looks at The Viper)

"The one and only Viper. You have got that right Orton. I am taking on the spot monkey John in a match. I am not sweating the match, I will beat John, in no time at all. But for you, Orton you gotta take on Chris. He will give you a run for your money. He may even beat you. But if you do beat him. I guess you and I will fight for the title. I think the fans would love that."

"The Viper" Randy Orton

AJ, I could RKO Jericho out of nowhere just like that {he clicks his fingers together} and then there would be the probability of getting the three count, which is highly likely by the way, but with you AJ, your a whole different story... all I would need to do is wait til you get up onto the top rope and jump off and in a split second you've been RKO'd by "WLR's Apex Predator" and then you'll come back to life a few seconds later to realize that you have lost the match and after that, I'll line you up and then everyone in the entire arena will hear a huge impact as I drive my boot into your skull {Orton just smirks before speaking again} Luckily for you that punt scenario was only me using you as an example for what I'm going to do to Chris, but the RKO one I meant... and I agree, it will be great for you and me you to meet one on one for the title, once we get through both of our matches that is

{Randy Orton grins before extending out his hand}

(AJ Styles just smirks before shaking it)

"Orton you can think about all that but in the end, it will be standing strong as World Heavyweight Champion. Orton, you may strike with your RKO but hell I will stay down from one simple RKO. You must beat me down!!! Orton just pray that Chris does not beat you, because, if he does, I will no show the match, as it will be gayer then TNA and Hogan"

{Randy can't help but smile as Styles says TNA and Hogan before showing a look of anger}

"The Viper" Randy Orton

Do you want a demonstration of how long an RKO can keep you down? {AJ goes to answer, but Orton cuts him off} That's what I thought... Now AJ I couldn't give a rip about whether or not you think that Chris has even a slight chance of defeating me because as far as I'm concerned, there is no way in hell that I'm losing to that pathetic Canadian, so I'll see either you, John Morrison or whoever else I have to face the week after to get even further to having the Fear World Championship in my possession before anyone else does

{Randy just stands there with a straight forward expression on his face before shoving past AJ towards his locker room}
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:07 pm

God wrote:
Adam arrives pissed off that nobody replied to his Scott Steiner interview or William Regal promo.
Hmmmm who should I respond with?
Want me to go no mercy with Edge or be incredible with Mo? The choice is yours. Choose wisely Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Dan wrote:
God wrote:
Adam arrives pissed off that nobody replied to his Scott Steiner interview or William Regal promo.
Hmmmm who should I respond with?
Want me to go no mercy with Edge or be incredible with Mo? The choice is yours. Choose wisely Razz

If you're replying to Big Poppa Pump gotta be the Shaman of Sexy. Then just so we even things out, if you're replying to William Regal - go with Edge Very Happy I've been to the palace of wisdom and bought the shirt WWWYKI
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:05 pm

CM Punk
*pulls up to the arena in a rental car and heads inside grinning. On his mind is helping Chris Jericho win, which in turn will help him in the future by impressing the General Manager. He then decides to head to the gym to hone in on his old Muy Thai skills by kicking a bag *

Hernandez
*is sitting outside of the arena inside of his bright orange low rider blasting Spanish rap. He is thinking about how easy it is going to be when he beats The Hurricane and win the International Championship. *
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm

*A black limo is seen ariving at the arena. It stops outside the entrance and the driver steps out. He walks to the back of the car and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She nods to the driver before strutting towards the entrance. The fans call out to her but she just smirks and walks inside, not really acknowledging them. She enters the building and struts down the corridor to her locker room*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 Trish_Stratus_2-1

*A big tour bus is seen pulling up at the arena. Superstars and divas start unloading off of the bus, and then Mickie James unboards, walks to the back, picks up her bags and heads towards the arena. The fans cheer for her, so she stops to spend some time with them, signing autographs and posing for pictures before saying goodbye and walking inside with a smile*

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 0010-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:46 pm

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
*A black limo is seen ariving at the arena. It stops outside the entrance and the driver steps out. He walks to the back of the car and opens the passenger door. Out steps Trish Stratus. She nods to the driver before strutting towards the entrance. The fans call out to her but she just smirks and walks inside, not really acknowledging them. She enters the building and struts down the corridor to her locker room*

*A big tour bus is seen pulling up at the arena. Superstars and divas start unloading off of the bus, and then Mickie James unboards, walks to the back, picks up her bags and heads towards the arena. The fans cheer for her, so she stops to spend some time with them, signing autographs and posing for pictures before saying goodbye and walking inside with a smile*

[The Miz is walking down the hall around the same time Trish Stratus is.. the two take a turn at the corner and walk right into each other. The Miz gets mad at first then he looks up at Trish and smirks real wide and stands there.]

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Granger? wrote:
★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:

[The Miz is walking down the hall around the same time Trish Stratus is.. the two take a turn at the corner and walk right into each other. The Miz gets mad at first then he looks up at Trish and smirks real wide and stands there.]

He hears Danielson off to the side, "Creep."
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Madison Rayne
*Arrive to the arena as she began walking down the hallway. She pivots around on the heel of her wrestling boot to flee the scene.

Kharma
*Arrives shorty after Madison as she walks inside the arena the workers backstage back away.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Selena wrote:
Madison Rayne
*Arrive to the arena as she began walking down the hallway. She pivots around on the heel of her wrestling boot to flee the scene.

Kharma
*Arrives shorty after Madison as she walks inside the arena the workers backstage back away.*

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura is seen standing at the top of the hall, watching Kharma as she enters the arena.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:07 pm

My dudes show up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:10 pm

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho walks over to MVP smirking.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:17 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Selena wrote:
Madison Rayne

Kharma

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura is seen standing at the top of the hall, watching Kharma as she enters the arena.
Kharma:
*Give the GM a Cold stare as she's standing in the hallway laughing like a maniac*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:18 pm

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho walks over to MVP smirking.

[The man known as MVP nods at Jericho as he walks over.]

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Can I help you Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Selena wrote:
Selena wrote:
Madison Rayne

Kharma

Kharma:
*Give the GM a Cold stare as she's standing in the hallway laughing like a maniac*

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura just smirks at her.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Can I help you Chris?"

Chris stares at him for a moment before speaking.

Chris Jericho: "I just thought I would come over and welcome you to MY company. I also wanted to make sure you realized that, with me on the show, you will NEVER be World Champion. And that if you know what's best for you, you will remain on my good side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

[Freddie Prinze Jr. walks through the hallways with a huge smile on his face.]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Can I help you Chris?"

Chris Jericho: "I just thought I would come over and welcome you to MY company. I also wanted to make sure you realized that, with me on the show, you will NEVER be World Champion. And that if you know what's best for you, you will remain on my good side."

Montel Vontavius Porter

"I'm not exactly afraid of you Jericho, and you can bet your ass that I'm going to be a World Champion. And you wanna know why? Because, I'm hungrier, younger, and more talented than you."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Granger? wrote:

Jesse Ventura walks over, looking at Freddie curiously.

Jesse Ventura: "What the hell are you smiling about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Granger? wrote:

Freddie Prinze Jr.
First off watch the tone when you are talking to your boss and why am I smiling Jesse is the fact that on Rampage.. I will be shocking the entire world!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Can I help you Chris?"

Montel Vontavius Porter

"I'm not exactly afraid of you Jericho, and you can bet your ass that I'm going to be a World Champion. And you wanna know why? Because, I'm hungrier, younger, and more talented than you."

Chris tries not to laugh as he replies to MVP.

Chris Jericho: "Are you serious kid? You think that you are more talented than me?! I seriously hope you are joking! NOBODY is more talented than me! I am the best in the world at what I do; and that is a fact. You know what, I hope you make it to the Finals of the Fear World Championship tournament because I would love to show you exactly how much talent I have!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

Freddie Prinze Jr.
First off watch the tone when you are talking to your boss and why am I smiling Jesse is the fact that on Rampage.. I will be shocking the entire world!

Jesse Ventura: "I will talk to you however the hell I want to talk to you. And your going to "shock" everyone? What are you going to do; shut down the show?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Can I help you Chris?"

Montel Vontavius Porter

Chris Jericho: "Are you serious kid? You think that you are more talented than me?! I seriously hope you are joking! NOBODY is more talented than me! I am the best in the world at what I do; and that is a fact. You know what, I hope you make it to the Finals of the Fear World Championship tournament because I would love to show you exactly how much talent I have!"

[MVP chuckles, knowing he has gotten to Jericho.]

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Actually Chris, I am serious. And don't worry about me making it to the Finals, because that is a guarantee. Also, if you plan to show me how talented you are, I'd suggest bringing a paper bag to the ring with you, because WLR fans will probably be ecstatic to see you embarass yourself against me when I throw you around the arena like a rag doll. And don't act like it won't happen, we both know it will, because I'm Half Man, Half Amazing."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Can I help you Chris?"

Montel Vontavius Porter

[MVP chuckles, knowing he has gotten to Jericho.]

Montel Vontavius Porter

"Actually Chris, I am serious. And don't worry about me making it to the Finals, because that is a guarantee. Also, if you plan to show me how talented you are, I'd suggest bringing a paper bag to the ring with you, because WLR fans will probably be ecstatic to see you embarass yourself against me when I throw you around the arena like a rag doll. And don't act like it won't happen, we both know it will, because I'm Half Man, Half Amazing."

Chris Jericho: "You got one thing right Montel; you are half man but you are not half amazing, more like half coward. Don't you remember when you constantly hid behind Matt Hardy? I mean, it's not like it's hard but it still shows how much of a coward you are. So if you are as good as you say you are, you will make it to the Finals and you will face me one on one for MY title. And, of course, you will lose."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Montel Vontavius Porter

"I hid behind Matt Hardy? Actually Chris, I was the team captain, but that's another story. If you somehow end up in the Finals, you can bet the farm that I'll walk out with 'your' belt around my waist, or over my shoulder. But you better bring your brawlin' shoes, or you'll be headed home early feeling the Ballin' Blues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

Freddie Prinze Jr.

Jesse Ventura: "I will talk to you however the hell I want to talk to you. And your going to "shock" everyone? What are you going to do; shut down the show?"

[Freddie Prinze Jr does the typical Freddie smile and shakes his head.]

Freddie Prinze Jr.

Talk to me anyway you want? I Dare you! Because if you do you will hear this clears his throat YOUR FIRED! So think about it. Now Jesse I am not going to tell you because that would be a grave mistake..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next