The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Here is my app for the final brand! Alert me if any of the stars I've chosen are taken.

Promotion Name - Regional Wrestling Alliance

Weekly Show - Deception (Friday)

Color - Blue

Theme Song - "Fuel" by Metallica

PPVs/Tournaments/Big Events
Regional Wrestling Tournament (Featuring all IFWS superstars)

Championships (Include pic reps) -

RWA United States Heavyweight Championship
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 597339086

Authority Figure - Adam Pearce

Interviewer - Jim Ross

Home City - Atlanta, Gerogia

Style of Promotion - Regional/Indy

Roster:
Arik Cannon
Babi Slymm
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Page
Jack Evans
Joey Ryan
Josh Raymond
Justin Credible
Konnan
Mark Jindrak
Nate Webb
New Jack
Puma
Ricky Banderas
Ruckus
The Disco Machine
The Human Tornado
Tyler Black
Vic Grimes

Arik Cannon & Vic Grimes
The Trailer Park Boyz - Nate Webb & Josh Raymond
Keepin' It Gangsta - Ruckus & Babi Slymm

sorry dude but I signed Joey Ryan Yesterday and Jake has Tyler Black

That's alright. I really didn't have any big plans for them anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Adam the following things have to be added to my page. Smile

Shane McMahon as Owner
New Tag Teams (The Straight Edge Elite (CM Punk & Matt Cross) and L&K (Paul London and Brian Kendrick))
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:50 pm

AWF iGNITE!

~Starting Out With Machismo~

Live from the Georgia Dome

As iGNITE starts for the first time ever, the AWF fans are absolutely packed into the arena, cheering as loud as their lungs can possibly allow. The camera shows some of the more interesting fans, including a man dressed as BOTH halves of the Mega Powers. However, the fans quiet down a bit as Stephanie McMahon makes her way onto the stage with a large amount of AWF wrestlers. Directly behind her is none other than Hulk Hogan himself.

Stephanie McMahon: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to AWF iGNITE! This new wrestling product is like nothing you’ve ever seen before, because we’re coming at you with the greatest talent wrestling has to offer. However, despite all the great things that AWF will be bringing to the wrestling world, the wrestling world lost something almost as valuable. “Macho Man” Randy Savage died this past week in a car accident, and we here in AWF would like to honor him here tonight.”

As the video comes to an end, Hogan steps up in front of Stephanie and grabs the microphone.

Hulk Hogan: “You know, Randy Savage was at times one of my best friends, and at times one of the people who hated me most. But Brother, you better believe it when I say Randy is one of the people I cared most about in this business. But we know he’s in a better place now.”

Hogan looks up at the ceiling before uttering one final sentence.

Hulk Hogan: “Just know we all miss you Brother.”

The fans start to cheer loudly, and a chant of “Macho Man” fills the arena as a lone tear rolls down Hogan’s cheek. Everybody heads backstage as many of the wrestlers pat Hogan on the back and tell him what a great job he did in honoring Savage.

Jeremiah Riggs and Luke Robinson come out to the ring, with Riggs looking extremely pumped and Robinson keeping a calm demeanor. They slap hands with a few hands on their way to the ring, getting the crowd on their side.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Jeremiah Riggs and Luke Robinson, BroMance!"

Douglas and Stevens make their way out from the back, looking extremely smug. They ignore the fans on their way to the ring, getting come heat for the inconsiderate actions.

Ring Announcer: "And now making their way to the ring, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas, The Naturals!"

*Closing Moments*

Robinson and Stevens are in the ring, trading punches after quite an exciting opening bout. Robinson ducks a shot from Stevens and hits him with a Buzzsaw Kick as the fans get on their feet. Robinson slowly starts to crawl towards his corner as Stevens does the same. Riggs stretches out his hand and gets the first tag moments before Douglas tags in. Riggs gets caught by a Missile Dropkick courtesy of Douglas, and Douglas sets him up for the Natural Selection! However, Riggs powers out and counters, laying Douglas out with a Powerslam, which appears to be his new Finisher! Robinson clotheslines Stevens to keep him out of the action, and the official makes the three-count!

Winners: BroMance (14:12)

Riggs and Robinson go absolutely nuts in the ring, as they just picked up their first win as a team… ever. They then calm down and bump fists before heading backstage.

Hulk Hogan is seen walking around the AWF backstage area in a pair of blue jeans and a red and yellow t-shirt. He shakes hands with a few superstars, including Rey Mysterio and the members of BroMance. He eventually comes face to face with John Cena, and the two former WWE poster boys lock eyes for a moment before shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Karen Jarrett!"

Ring Announcer: "Now making her way to the ring, AJ Lee!"

Ring Announcer: "And their opponent, Sable!"

*Closing Moments*

AJ and Sable are battling inside the ring as Karen sits on the outside, obviously avoiding action as much as she can, which has been her strategy since the start. Sable catches AJ with an arm drag, but AJ manages t slip out and plant the heel of her boot right on Sable’s chin. Sable goes reeling towards the ropes, and AJ quickly tosses her out of the ring. Karen slips into the ring and grabs AJ, trying to hit her with The Stroke! Luckily, AJ slipped out of the move and hit Karen with a Shining Wizard instead! Just to make sure Karen gets what she deserves, AJ locks in the Octopus Hold, and Karen can’t tap out quick enough!

Winner: AJ Lee (6:13)

AJ releases the hold on Karen, and the official brings her the Miss AWF sash and tiara. AJ raises an eyebrow at first, obviously a little disappointed that she didn’t win an actual title, but smiles, and waves at the fans, still proud of herself for winning the match, she heads backstage, slapping hands with some of her fans and posing with her new Miss AWF attire.

A video advertises Triple H making his debut next week on iGNITE!

Torrie Wilson is seen backstage with the newly crowned Miss AWF, AJ Lee.

Torrie Wilson: “AJ, as the first ever Miss AWF, you’re going to have a pretty big target on your back, how do you feel about that?”

AJ Lee: “Well from what I understand, the Miss AWF sash and tiara will be defended just like any other championship belt, even if it is a little bit less traditional. Having said that, I have no problem putting my title on the line against any of the ladies here in the back, as long as they know I’m going to bring my A-Game to every match.”

Torrie nods, obviously understanding what AJ has said.

Torrie Wilson: “Well, what do you think about the newly formed AWF?”

AJ Lee: “I think it’s great! The AWF has a great Divas division, and I look forward to competing in it. Not only that, but it has some extremely talented male stars as well like John Cena and Rey Mysterio, so the fans are sure to be entertained every time they tune into iGNITE!”

Torrie Wilson: “Well AJ, thanks for your time.”

AJ Lee: “Thank you to!”

Sugar Dunkerton steps out onto the ramp with his trusty red, white and blue basket ball as he does some fancy dribbling for the fans. He high fives a majority of the kids in the front row before pulling a sharpie out of his pocket and signing the basketball. He then tosses the basketball into the crowd and continues into the ring.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Sugar Dunkerton!"

Hall comes out of the backstage area not looking impressed by Dunkerton at all.

*Closing Moments*

The match didn’t last long as Sugar Dunkerton was simply hit with a Razor’s Edge and pinned by Hall.

Winner: Scott Hall (8 Seconds)

John Cena walks out to the ring getting a great reaction from the AWF fans. He climbs into the ring and tosses his hat out to the audience before throwing up his “OK” taunt. He smiles to himself as he is brought a microphone by one of the officials. He takes somewhere in the area of ten seconds to soak in the atmosphere before bringing the microphone to his lips.

John Cena: “What’s up Atlanta, Georgia? This is AW Freaking F! Now I know you guys are excited, and so am I, but there seems to be an issue with the show tonight. You see, I don’t have a match! That’s right folks, I don’t get to wrestle, but Jeff Jarrett’s wife gets a title match, and some phony religious figure gets to star in the Main Event. Now you see…”

D’Angelo Dinero walks out to the ring shaking his head at Cena as he climbs into the squared circle. He puts his index finger on Cena’s chest and begins to address “The Champ.”

D’Angelo Dinero: “You want to know why you aren’t in the Main Event tonight Cena? Because this is a new age, some are even calling it the ‘Age of Pope.’ We don’t need Superman no more, because AWF has got his Kryptonite. AWF has smart fans who want to see real wrestling, not your trashy wannabe Hogan antics. Now, Pope didn’t mean to hurt your feelings Cena, but Pope tells it like it is. So why don’t you go back to your humble abode in West Newberry before you embarrass yourself trying to compete with this new generation of wrestlers.”

John Cena: “Pope, you talk like you bring something new to the table, but let’s face it, people would rather watch grass grown than get stuck watching any of your matches. Hell, I guarantee a couple of the boys will end up outside doing just that if Shane can’t make you look good!”

Dinero has enough and gets in the face of Cena, and the two lock eyes with their foreheads pressed against each other. However they both look away when Stephanie McMahon’s theme song hits.

Stephanie McMahon: “John, Dinero, you two are both extremely talented wrestlers, and hopefully you’ll both do great things for this company. So next week, you’ll both be involved in a match to determine the Number One Contender to the AWF Heavyweight Championship!”

The fans go absolutely nuts until Dinero drops Cena with a huge right and then mounts him, raining down with hammer fists. Dinero then exits the ring and some fake money rains down on him as he taunts Cena, motioning that he’ll have gold around his waist soon.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, The Whole F'n Show, Rob Van Dam!"

Ring Announcer: "And now, AWF's Resident Hooligan, Desmond Wolfe!"

*Closing Moments*

Wolfe and Van Dam trade shots in a precarious position on the top turnbuckle as they trade rights and lefts with no thoughts of their safety. Van Dam eventually connects with an extremely powerful punch, but doesn’t go for the stereotypical Superplex, and instead opts to hit Wolfe with a Sitout Facebuster from the top rope! Van Dam slowly gets up and starts to crawl to the corner, but all of a sudden, a masked man sprints out to the ring holding a steel chair! The masked man cracks it over the back of Van Dam, and the bell rings, signaling a disqualification. The masked man absolutely obliterates Van Dam’s back with the chair before taking off through the crowd and making his escape.

Winner [DQ]: Rob Van Dam (12:32)

We go backstage where Torrie Wilson is seen standing with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. She smiles for the camera before addressing The Outsiders.

Torrie Wilson: “Kevin, how do you feel about not being on tonight’s card?”

Kevin Nash: “How do I feel? I feel like little Mrs. McMahon is worse at running a company than her father! At least he knew how to make sure his biggest stars got matches. Look at all the guys who aren’t on tonight’s card: Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and worst of all, Kevin Nash! Why not book some matches featuring us instead of that joke Sugar Dunkerton or Jay Lethal’s ex-girlfriend?”

Scott Hall fakes a cough, cutting Nash off politely so he can speak.

Scott Hall: “Kevin’s right, and I don’t see why Stephanie’s not using us. Guess what sweetheart? Me, Kev, Jeff, and Scotty are all going to get paid whether you use us on TV or not. So basically, you get to choose whether or not you’re going to be making money, or throwing it away. The Outsiders are out of here.”

Hall motions for Nash to follow him as the two walk off leaving Torrie Wilson all alone.

Ring Announcer: "Here he comes from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Shane Douglas!"

Ring Announcer: "And now from Harlem, New York - D'Angelo Dinero!"

*Closing Moments*

Douglas and Dinero are going at it like there’s no tomorrow, and the fans appreciate it. Douglas is proving he deserves his spot in the wrestling world, throwing huge, hammer-like fists at “The Pope” who is having trouble coping. Seemingly out of nowhere, Pope Flapjacks an incoming Douglas over the ropes and onto the floor in what was a pure desperation move. Dinero stands in the ring stunned for a moment, but quickly follows Douglas out of the ring and unleashes on him. Dinero grabs Douglas by his head and smashes his skull directly into the steel barrier near the ring, busting him open. Dinero continues his rampage as he smashes Douglas into the steel steps, obviously damaging his neck. Dinero rolls the weakened Douglas into the ring and sets up for the DDE, but out of nowhere, Douglas catches Dinero with the Pittsburgh Plunge! Douglas falls on top of Dinero as the official drops to the mat and counts the pinfall.

Winner: Shane Douglas (18:59)

Dinero slowly gets up, and eventually realizes what has happened. He starts to throw a fit, getting in the official's face at first, but then he turns to Douglas. An enraged Dinero then proceeds to beat down on Douglas, until John Cena sprints to the ring and "The Pope" hurries out. Cena and Dinero then share an intense staredown as iGNITE comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Thoughts on the show?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:59 am

Just so everybody knows, I promise there'll be no DX reunion or feud any time soon. <3
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:09 am

I liked the show Mesa
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:38 am

When are the weekly awards?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:57 am

IFWS Week
Starting Day - Monday (UWE)
eNDING dAY - sUNDAY (ppvS)

So Sundays. Updates tonight. Anyone know how to add links?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:59 am

I do Adam.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:01 am

Step 1) Edit the post you wish to get the link to.
Step 2) Click send.
Step 3) Copy the link in the search bar.
Step 4) Post the link wherevs you want it to go.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:48 am

Scratch me taking the final brand, I have a shit load of bookers on the go already including ones from other sites. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Adam, my PPV will not be this upcoming Sunday, but the week after that as I want three solid shows for build-up.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Released Matchcard

Rhett Titus v. Tyler Reks v. Austin Aries

Jeff Jarrett v. Jeremiah Riggs

David Otunga v. Sugar Dunkeron

The Outsiders v. The Naturals

Diva Showcase Match

Also included on the card is an unrevealed match that will help decide the contenders for the AWF Heavyweight Championship. This match will feature John Cena, D'Angelo Dinero, and others.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:43 pm

кαяℓ [я.ι.ρ. мα¢нσ мαη] wrote:
UWE have released the following trade offer to HCW:

Mike Knox for Darren Young

HCW accepts!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Tournament Announcement

The American Wrestling Federation is holding a tournament that will prove which country has produced the greatest wrestlers. This tournament will be similar to TNA's World X Cup, but will feature wrestlers of all kinds. IFWS superstars and free agents alike will be allowed into the tournament, which will feature teams with six wrestlers a piece. One of the wrestlers on each team will be a female wrestler. To begin the process of recruiting talent, AWF will be sponsoring eight teams. The teams currently sponsored for the tournament are: Team USA, Team Canada, Team Australia, Team United Kingdom, Team Mexico, Team Japan, Team International, and Team Parts Unknown. AWF asks that that brands be respectful to one another, and make sure every brand gets an opportunity to get their stars involved. As of now, each non-AWF brand may have ONE of their superstars captain ONE team. Captains should be of Main Event caliber as the winning captain will receive a shot at the AWF Heavyweight Championship at a later date.

Taken Spots

Team USA

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
AJ Lee

Team United Kingdom

OPEN (C)
Desmond Wolfe
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Canada

Triple H (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Mexico

Rey Mysterio (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Japan

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Australia

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team International

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Parts Unknown

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:34 pm

UWE have asked if Drew McIntyre can captain Team UK!

OT: Can we have guys in other teams?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:39 pm

UWE have asked if Drew McIntyre can captain Team UK!

OT: Can we have guys in other teams?

Drew McIntyre will captain Team UK. Of course! Just one captain, so everybody gets a chance.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Okay.

Mr Kennedy will compete with Team USA.
Christian (and Edge?) will compete with Team Canada.
Sin Cara will compete with Team Mexico.
Sheamus will compete with Team International.
Suicide will compete with Team Parts Unknown.

OT: Too many guys?

Also, why is Triple H Captaining Team Canada?
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:47 pm

SCW would like Tajiri to be a member of Team Japan.

SCW would also likr The Boogeyman to be a member of Team Parts Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Okay.

Mr Kennedy will compete with Team USA.
Christian (and Edge?) will compete with Team Canada.
Sin Cara will compete with Team Mexico.
Sheamus will compete with Team International.
Suicide will compete with Team Parts Unknown.

OT: Too many guys?

Also, why is Triple H Captaining Team Canada?
[/center]

That was my bad. I meant to have Cena captaining Team USA, yet somehow I fukked up major. lol.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Jon, you don't want anybody to captain a team?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Tournament Announcement

The American Wrestling Federation is holding a tournament that will prove which country has produced the greatest wrestlers. This tournament will be similar to TNA's World X Cup, but will feature wrestlers of all kinds. IFWS superstars and free agents alike will be allowed into the tournament, which will feature teams with six wrestlers a piece. One of the wrestlers on each team will be a female wrestler. To begin the process of recruiting talent, AWF will be sponsoring eight teams. The teams currently sponsored for the tournament are: Team USA, Team Canada, Team Australia, Team United Kingdom, Team Mexico, Team Japan, Team International, and Team Parts Unknown. AWF asks that that brands be respectful to one another, and make sure every brand gets an opportunity to get their stars involved. As of now, each non-AWF brand may have ONE of their superstars captain ONE team. Captains should be of Main Event caliber as the winning captain will receive a shot at the AWF Heavyweight Championship at a later date.

Taken Spots

Team USA

John Cena (C)
Ken Kennedy
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
AJ Lee

Team United Kingdom

Drew McIntyre (C)
Desmond Wolfe
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Canada

OPEN (C)
Edge
Christian
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Mexico

Rey Mysterio (C)
Sin Cara
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Japan

OPEN (C)
Taijiri
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Australia

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team International

OPEN (C)
Sheamus
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Parts Unknown

OPEN (C)
Suicide
The Boogeyman
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Last edited by Mesa [Winning] on Sat May 28, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Mesa I would prefer it if you called him Kennedy instead of Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Mesa I would prefer it if you called him Kennedy instead of Anderson.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next