The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Shawn Michaels to AWF? You better believe it.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Adam, who you gonna give me for Scott Steiner? Keep in mind I'm a University of Michigan fan, so I got a soft spot for the guy. :p
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:03 pm

57 Minutes until SCW!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Joey wrote:
Can I take the last spot Adam?

Yup.

And Mesa, nearly anyone would be plausible. Cept Stinger, Red, Williams, Moore.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Rhett Titus and Teddy Hart for Scott Steiner?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 SCW

Before the opening music plays, the show opens to a view of every superstar in SCW on the stage, with Paul Heyman in front of them.

Heyman: On May 20th of this year, tragedy struck the wrestling world as "Macho Man" Randy Savage suffered a heart attack while driving and drove into a tree. He died on the scene. We will honor him this episode of SCW. Honor his career, honor the man. Let there be a moment of silence!

The arena falls silent as fans in attendance begin crying. Superstars on the stage begin crying. The arena is completely silent. After a little while Heyman breaks the silence, ending the moment.

Heyman: But, as they say, the show must go on!

The superstars retreat backstage.

The pyro goes off in the arena as the fans cheer at the top of their lungs, holding up their signs.

Atlas: Yes as announced earlier "Macho Man" Randy Savage died at the wheel of his car 6 days ago. This episode honors everything the man has done!

Saxton: Every match tonight is dedicated to Savage. The show must go on, like Heyman said, so let’s begin!

Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Tajiri!

Tajiri steps out onto the ramp. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Looking around the arena, he looks up the ramp.

Garcia: And his opponent, Steven Richards!

Richards walks onto the ramp and looks around. He walks down the ramp and steps up onto the apron. He steps in the ring and awaits the bell.

>>Closing Moments<<

Tajiri is getting a series of kicks to Richards' head and body. Slowly, kick by kick, you can see Tajiri's mouth filling with something. After a hard kick to the head of Richards, Tajiri lets out his mist in Richards' face, causing him to drop to his knees. Tajiri hits the Buzzsaw Kick on Richards, than pins.

3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner, Tajiri!

Tajiri stands up and raises his arms. His lips are green from the mist, and he can be shown drooling green a bit. He rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.

Atlas: What a win for Tajiri! In his return to Television, he comes out with the W!

Saxton: That was impressive indeed. It was quite a surprise to me.

Atlas: This Randy Savage tribute will resume right after this commercial break!

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

----

SCW goes back on the air with a shot of Kaval backstage.

Kaval: The passing of "Macho Man" Randy Savage saddened many wrestlers. Me including. Yes, your SCW Champion was upset. How many wrestlers weren't? Well, I'm sure Jericho didn't care, nor Batista for that matter. Either way, this episode is dedicated to the Macho Man himself. Randy, we all know you’re in a better place right now. Everyone is SCW wishes you were here, still among us, but wish you the best in your better place.

The camera cuts to a view of the the ring.

Garcia: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Rory and Robbie McAllister, The Highlanders!

Both men walk out, pulling on their beards. They walk down the ramp, walk up the steps and get into the ring. They stand in the ring, awaiting their opponents.

Garcia: And their opponents, Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury, the StraightEdge Saviors!

Gallows and Mercury walk onto the ramp. They look around, raise their right arms then walk down the ramp. Mercury slides into the ring as Gallows climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. They raise their arms again and await the bell.

>>Closing Moments<<

Gallows has Rory in a tight spot. Trapped on his half of the ring, Rory has nowhere to go. Punch after punch, Gallows sets up, and finally hits, the 12 Step, then pins.

3!!

Garcia: Here are your winners, Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury, the StraightEdge Saviors!

Gallows raises his right arm, standing up in the ring. Mercury gets in the ring and raises his right arm as well. They stand there, smirking, then roll out of the ring and walk backstage together.

Atlas: What a match, and what a win for the StraightEdge Saviors!

Saxton: Very true Tony, my friend. These men are on a roll!

Atlas: I believe it’s time for another commercial break!

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

----

SCW goes back on the air with an empty ring.

Garcia: The following Gauntlet Match is for the SCW European Championship! Introducing first...

Garcia: The man who drew #1, Tomko!

Tomko walks down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He steps into the ring and awaits his opponent.

Garcia: And his opponent, The Sandman!

Sandman walks onto the ramp, holding a kendo stick and a beer. He walks down the ramp, climbs onto the barricade, drinks some of the beer and smashes the can on his head. He jumps off the barricade, walks up the steel steps, getting into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, holding up the kendo stick.

>>Order of Entry<<

1. Tomko
2. The Sandman
3. Rhino
4. The Hurricane
5. Heath Slater
6. R-Truth

>>Order of Elimination<<

1. The Sandman via DQ (Kendo Stick Use)
2. Tomko by Rhino
3. The Hurricane by Rhino
4. Rhino by Heath Slater
5. Heath Slater by R-Truth

Garcia: Here is your winner, and the first SCW European Champion, R-Truth!

R-Truth gets off of Heath Slater and is handed the European Championship. He raises the title in the air as the fans boo. He rolls out of the ring and stares at Slater as he backs up the ramp.

Atlas: R-Truth just got the biggest win of his career!

Saxton: That he did. I'm still in shock from Slater eliminating Rhino. But, either way, Truth is champion!

Atlas: That he is!

The camera cuts to a view of Paul Heyman sitting in his office. A knock is heard. Heyman calls for the person/people to come in and in walk Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury.

Gallows: Look, Mr. Heyman, were obviously this show's best team. We haven't lost! So, I think we deserve to be handed the tag team titles right now, that way...

Heyman: Before you continue, you and Joey have beaten 2 teams. Granted, you are one of the better teams, I'm not going to hand you the tag titles just because you think I should. But, I'll make you a deal. At Voices of Pain, you two will face Deuce'n'Domino in a #1 Contenders match for that Thursday’s SCW.

Gallows: Fine, but you owe us HUGE Heyman!

Gallows and Mercury walk out of his office, slamming the door behind them.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

----

The show goes back on the air with a view of an empty ring.

Garcia: The following non-title match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the SCW Champion, Kaval!

Kaval walks onto the stage, title around his waist, and poses. He walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and takes his belt off, raising it in the air. He hands the ref his belt and awaits his opponents.

Garcia: And his opponent, the SCW X-Champion, Montel Vontanious Porter, MVP!

MVP walks onto the stage, title draped on his shoulder. He walks down the ramp, poses, and slides into the ring. He hands the ref his title as the match begins.

>>Closing Moments<<

MVP has Kaval down. MVP picks Kaval up and hits a neckbreaker. He taunts with a "305" pose, then awaits Kaval to get up. Once he does, he goes for the Play of the Day, but Kaval counters and climbs the rope, hitting the Warrior's Way, then pinning.

3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner, the SCW Champion, Kaval!

Kaval gets off of MVP and is handed his belt. He raises it in the air, signals for the X-Championship, helps MVP up and gives him his belt. He raises his and MVP's arm, and they roll out of the ring and walk backstage together.

Atlas: A true show of respect from Kaval there.

Saxton: I'm just glad that there is trust in there.

----

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

----

----

The show goes back on the air with a view of an empty ring.

Batista walks onto the ramp and down into the ring, holding a mic. He begins speaking instantly.

Batista: Boo hoo, how tragic, Randy Savage died, BOO HOO! This show shouldn't be about Randy Savage, it SHOULD be about me! That’s why from now until I get my title shot, I'll be hosting Open Challenges! So, WHO WANTS SOME???

Batista laughs as Hulk Hogan walks onto the stage. He points down to the ring and gets in. He rips his shirt off and grabs Batista's mic.

Hogan: You dare to insult the Macho Man after his death brother? You have absolutely no respect brother! And that’s why, brother, I'm gonna teach you respect!

Batista takes the mic back.

Batista: Look who it is, Hulk Hogan! The old guy that can't do anything! You’re accepting my open challenge? Alright, looks like I'll get an easy win.

The bell rings and Batista punches Hogan. It seems as though it did nothing. He punches again, still nothing. And again, still nothing. Hogan gets two good punches in on Batista and body slams him. He bounces off the ropes and hits the leg drop, then pins.

3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner, Hulk Hogan!

Hulk Hogan celebrates in the ring and eventually picks up the mic.

Hogan: Randy Savage... Rest In Peace brother! All these brothers and sisters will miss you forever! Please, brothers, never forget "Macho Man" Randy Savage!

The show goes off the air with Hogan standing in the middle of the ring, as the fans chant "Macho Man! Macho Man! Macho Man!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm post my promos and matches in order in shiz, but entrances and coding is going to take place tomorrow. :p
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:16 am

-CWF & SCW are glad to announce that The Hurricane will now be working for CWF in exchange for Chris Masters

OOC - Adam, make me an offer, I'm not interested in Orton
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:43 am

PWP have stated with him being booked this staurday a offer for Crimson will have to be issued Sundsay

On the other hand they would like to hear an offer for Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:58 am

Going to be gone the next few days
Anything addressed to me will be sorted when I get back
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:04 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Rhett Titus and Teddy Hart for Scott Steiner?

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:09 am

GSW to PWP
The same criteria apply to the trade we done with AWF everybodies availablle (nearly)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:12 am

God wrote:
GSW to PWP
The same criteria apply to the trade we done with AWF everybodies availablle (nearly)

PWP have stated they will trade Crimson for Sean O'Haire on the condition that it is made exclusive Sunday after Crimson finishes his commitments to PWP in his match against Ted Dibiase
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:36 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Yannic wrote:
High CLa$$ Wrestling is very interested in PWP's Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase

+

SCW's Dolph Ziggler & R-Truth

* HCW hopes to get a quick answer from both Promotions *
SCW is willing to give High Cla$$ Wrestling Dolph Ziggler, for JTG.

HCW accepts this great trade and hopes to make more trades anytime in the future
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:51 am

Since the last few signing PWP have made a few of the talents have been twittering their thoughts including one superstar who called out Vampiro:

KurtAngle: Glad to see Stone Cold has come back to wrestling and he has made the right choice in PWP.

DanielBryan: Looking forward to seeing how SCSA and Vampiro fair in PWP.

MattSydal: Only thing I can say is that I want Vampiro is his debut match for the company.

But not all the comments where positive:

JoeyRyan: so who cares that we signed a short alcoholic Texan and a dude who thinks he is a Cullen the only person to worry about in PWP is the man who is gonna take PWP on a Moustache Ride and then Sodomise it of all its honor.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:27 am

~ High CLa$$ Wrestling// Trade List ~

* Byron Saxton *

* Derrick Bateman *

* Husky Harris *

* Jey Uso *

* Jimmy Uso *

* Mike Knox *

* Vladimir Kozlov *
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:58 am

High Cla$$ Wrestling presents their newest Superstars:

Eric Escobar

Finlay

Jamie Noble

Jethro Holliday

Kid Kash

Mark Haskins

Mark Henry

Last edited by Yannic on Fri May 27, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:44 pm

i THINK mR sLATER IS TAKEN
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:45 pm

God wrote:
i THINK mR sLATER IS TAKEN

upps...will fix that
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Adam whats the view on House show results?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:19 pm

it has been stated that with the Angle-Swagger wrestling challenge it will be contested in a Gym nearby the Element Nightclub.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 VoPPoster-1

Confirmed Match Card for SCW's Voices of Pain:

Batista's Open Challenge

The Highlanders vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team (SCW Tag Team Championship Match)

Kaval (c) vs. Chris Jericho (SCW Championship)

The following Match was announced on SCW.com

R-Truth (c) vs. Heath Slater (SCW European Championship)

More Matches To Be Announced Soon.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Here is my app for the final brand! Alert me if any of the stars I've chosen are taken.

Promotion Name - Regional Wrestling Alliance

Weekly Show - Deception (Friday)

Color - Blue

Theme Song - "Fuel" by Metallica

PPVs/Tournaments/Big Events
Regional Wrestling Tournament (Featuring all IFWS superstars)

Championships (Include pic reps) -

RWA United States Heavyweight Championship
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 597339086

Authority Figure - Adam Pearce

Interviewer - Jim Ross

Home City - Atlanta, Gerogia

Style of Promotion - Regional/Indy

Roster:
Arik Cannon
Babi Slymm
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Page
Jack Evans
Joey Ryan
Josh Raymond
Justin Credible
Konnan
Mark Jindrak
Nate Webb
New Jack
Puma
Ricky Banderas
Ruckus
The Disco Machine
The Human Tornado
Tyler Black
Vic Grimes

Arik Cannon & Vic Grimes
The Trailer Park Boyz - Nate Webb & Josh Raymond
Keepin' It Gangsta - Ruckus & Babi Slymm
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

UWE have released the following trade offer to HCW:

Mike Knox for Darren Young
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Joey wrote:
Here is my app for the final brand! Alert me if any of the stars I've chosen are taken.

Promotion Name - Regional Wrestling Alliance

Weekly Show - Deception (Friday)

Color - Blue

Theme Song - "Fuel" by Metallica

PPVs/Tournaments/Big Events
Regional Wrestling Tournament (Featuring all IFWS superstars)

Championships (Include pic reps) -

RWA United States Heavyweight Championship
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 597339086

Authority Figure - Adam Pearce

Interviewer - Jim Ross

Home City - Atlanta, Gerogia

Style of Promotion - Regional/Indy

Roster:
Arik Cannon
Babi Slymm
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Page
Jack Evans
Joey Ryan
Josh Raymond
Justin Credible
Konnan
Mark Jindrak
Nate Webb
New Jack
Puma
Ricky Banderas
Ruckus
The Disco Machine
The Human Tornado
Tyler Black
Vic Grimes

Arik Cannon & Vic Grimes
The Trailer Park Boyz - Nate Webb & Josh Raymond
Keepin' It Gangsta - Ruckus & Babi Slymm

sorry dude but I signed Joey Ryan Yesterday and Jake has Tyler Black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next