The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Adam, my show will be up prolly Monday. My mom went to the hospital last night, and she's defo going to be fine, but I just couldn't write, hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:48 pm

NNNNEEEEEWWWWWSSSSIIIIIIIDDDD!!!

And get on MSN, Table. Sorry about your mom, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:55 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
NNNNEEEEEWWWWWSSSSIIIIIIIDDDD!!!

And get on MSN, Table. Sorry about your mom, by the way.

Can't. And she'll be fine, just got dehydrated and shit because she worked too hard at Relay.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:23 am

Should I post Showtime now or later? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 am

ѕтєνєи нαℓℓ тσ ωιи! wrote:
Should I post Showtime now or later? Razz

Now...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 am

06 June 2011
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 Showti10
“Bring on the Semis!”

::The fans explode into cheers as pyro explodes throughout the arena. The camera zooms across the fans as purple and dark blue spotlights flash around the arena. We cut to the titantron where the Showtime logo appears. We cut to an empty ring as the show gets underway.::

::The fans jump to their feet as The Rock walks out, looking pissed. He raises his arm in the air as he looks around from the stage. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way before jumping onto the apron. He steps onto the second rope before raising his arm in the air once again. He jumps down and steps in the ring before grabbing a mic.::

~The Rock~
>>“FINALLY... The Rock has got what he wants! Last week The Rock was scheduled to fight Booker T in a one on one match but the coward, Booker T, decided to attack The Rock before the match started. But fortunately something good came of it; The Rock will take on Booker T in two weeks at No Limits. And this time there will be no sneak attacks! This time, there will be no rules. So when The Rock and the millions of people bring it to Booker T, The Rock will walk out the winner. And after The Rock is done with Booker T, Team Bring It will fight their way to the UWE Heavyweight Championship! If you smeeeelllllll what The Rock is.... cooking!”<<

::The fans cheer as The Rock drops the mic and smirks. We cut to a commercial as The Rock heads backstage.::

----------------------------------

//////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 385lb, L&K!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as L&K run out. They sprint down the ramp before sliding into the ring. The two climb to the top rope and look around at the fans before back flipping down. The two shake hands as they land before stepping back and awaiting their opponents.::

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing their opponents, first, from Mexico City, weighing 175lb, being accompanied to the ring by Armando Estrada, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Armando Estrada walks out, with Sin Cara right behind him. Estrada smirks as he walks down the ramp with Cara. Cara slides in the ring as Estrada walks around the side. Cara stares down L&K as he awaits his partner.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his tag team partner, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing 260lb, Mike Knox!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Mike Knox walks out with a glare on his face. He stares at the men in the ring as he makes his way down the ramp. He steps into the ring and barges passed Cara as he gets ready for the match.::

Tag Team Match
L&K vs Sin Cara & Mike Knox

Closing Moments:

::Knox takes London off his feet with a huge clothesline. He then hoists him back up before throwing him into the corner. He tags in Cara who instantly jumps over the top rope, nailing a springboard dropkick. Cara jumps to his feet before charging over and knocking Kendrick off the apron. He runs at London, going for a clothesline but London ducks underneath. Knox takes the opportunity to tag himself back in, unbeknownst to London. London takes Cara down with a superkick before turning round and raising his arms in the air. He turns around, about to continue his attack on Cara but walks right into the Knox Out. The fans boo as he makes the cover.

3!::

~Eric Young~
>>“Here are your winners, Sin Cara and Mike Knox!”<<

::Knox gets to his feet before hoisting London up and tossing him outside the ring, onto Kendrick. He turns around as Cara was going for a clothesline. Knox grabs him and nails him with the Knox Out. He gets to his feet, smirking as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the Interview area as Snooki is standing by. She smiles as she speaks.::

~Snooki~
>>“Hey guys, Snookster here, and joining me at this time is John Morrison! Now John, you have only been in one match here in UWE and are not scheduled to appear anytime soon. What you got to say about this?”<<

~John Morrison~
>>“Well Snooki, I honestly don’t know what’s going on. I competed in the Final 16 of the UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament, which I obviously lost, and since then I have not been given a match. So if I don’t get a match next week then I quit. I mean it!”<<

::Morrison walks off, leaving Snooki looking shocked, as we cut back to the ring.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Quarter Finals Match of the UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 260lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans boo as Wade Barrett walks out smirking. He struts down the ramp, shouting abuse at the fans on his way. He slowly walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before stepping into the ring. He raises his arms in the air before leaning against the ropes and awaiting his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Zack Ryder struts out. He spikes his hair on the stage before walking down the ramp. He smirks at the fans before sliding in the ring. He climbs the turnbuckles before making an L with his right hand and an I with his left. He jumps down and stares at Barrett as they await the bell.::

One on One Match
UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Quarter Finals
Wade Barrett vs Zack Ryder

Closing Moments:

::Barrett continues to rain down punches on Ryder in the corner. He drags him out of the corner and goes to whip him across the ring but Ryder reverses it into a clothesline. The fans give a small pop as Barrett hits the mat hard. Ryder waits for Barrett to get up before charging at him and attempting the Rough Ryder but Barrett manages to catch him as he jumps. He then turns him around, onto his shoulders, before nailing Wasteland. The fans give a mixed reaction as he makes the cover.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner, advancing to the Semi Finals, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans once again begin to boo as Barrett’s hand is raised in victory. He smirks down at Ryder as he writhes in pain. We cut backstage as Barrett continues to celebrate in the ring.::

::We cut to the locker room area as Drew McIntyre and Sheamus stand in the corner talking. Sheamus stands, nodding his head, as McIntyre says something. The two shake hands with smirks on their faces as we cut to the ring.::

~Eric Young~
>>The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Louisville, Kentucky, weighing 226lb, Eugene!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Eugene walks out. He claps his hands on the ramp with his tongue sticking out. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before rolling in the ring. He runs around inside the ring, clapping his hands as he awaits his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 280lb, Brock Lesnar!”<<

::Brock Lesnar walks out to huge heat from the fans. He flexes his muscles as he stares down at Eugene in the ring. Lesnar charges down the ramp before sliding in the ring. He takes Eugene flying off his feet with a clothesline before stepping back and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Eugene vs Brock Lesnar

Lesnar instantly hoists Eugene back to his feet before placing him on his shoulders. He smirks at the fans before nailing the F-5. Lesnar makes the cover to huge boos from the crowd.

3!::[/color]

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Lesnar gets to his feet smirking. He turns to leave when Sheamus comes out of nowhere and takes out Lesnar with a Brogue Kick. He smirks as Lesnar falls to the mat, motionless. We cut to a commercial as the crowd sit, confused as to what just happened.::

//////////////////
COMMERCIAL
/////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Quarter Finals Match of the UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, he is the UWE International Champion, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre’s music hits. They boo even louder as McIntyre walks out with the UWE International Championship around his waist. He slowly walks down the ramp, eyeing up the fans on his way. He stops outside the ring and looks around before stepping in. He takes off his Championship belt as he awaits his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introdu-”<<

::Eric Young is about to make the introduction when he is interrupted by Mr Kennedy.::

~Mr Kenedy~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from GREEEEEENBAYYYYY, WISCONSIIIIN.... MISTEEEEEEEEER KENNEDY.... KENNEDYYYY!”<<

::The fans give a mixed reaction as Mr Kennedy jogs down the ramp. He slaps hands with a few fans at ringside before running up the steps and into the ring. He stares down McIntyre as they both await the bell.::

One on One Match
Drew McIntyre vs Mr Kennedy

Closing Moments:

::McIntyre takes Kennedy off his feet with a huge boot to the face. He smirks as the fans chant Kennedy’s name. McIntyre goes to pick Kennedy up but Kennedy sees him coming and takes him down with a shot to the jaw. He battles back to his feet before running off the ropes and nailing a huge dropkick. He gets to his feet and ducks underneath a clothesline before nailing the Mic Check. The fans are on their feet as he makes the cover.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is you-”<<

::Eric Young goes to announce the winner but is cut off by Mr Kennedy. Kennedy raises his arm in the air as his mic falls from the rafters.::

~Mr Kennedy~
>>“Here is your winner, the man who will win this tournament and become the UWE Heavyweight Champion, MISTEEEEEEER KENNNEDY.... KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”<<

::Kennedy throws the mic up as we cut to a commercial.::

//////////////////
COMMERCIAL
/////////////////

::We return from commercial as Ezekiel Jackson stands in the ring with a mic in hand. He smirks around at the fans before finally speaking.::

~Ezekiel Jackson~
>>“In two weeks I face Kane in a one on one match at No Limits. It has been four weeks since I first started my revenge against Kane and in two weeks it finally comes to an end. Kane, I will destroy you piece by piece and when I am finally done, there will be nothing left of you! Kane I will wi-”<<

::The fans go nuts as fire explodes on the stage and from the turnbuckles in the ring. Jackson scurries out of the ring and jumps the barricade, running through the crowd, as a shadowy figure is seen standing on the stage. The figure disappears backstage as we get ready for the next match.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing 221lb, Kofi Kingston!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Kofi Kingston runs out. He goes to do his signature taunt but instead laughs. The fans boo as he gives them the middle finger salute. He smirks as he slowly walks down the ramp, taking in all the boos from the crowd. He slides in the ring and stands in the corner as he awaits his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing 240lb, Suicide!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Suicide’s music hits. They continue to cheer as he flies down from the rafters. He lands in the ring and unhooks the harness before taunting Kingston. He steps back, awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Kofi Kingston vs Suicide

Closing Moments:

::Kingston moves out of the way of a crossbody before jumping to the top rope himself. He waits for Suicide to get up before diving down and nailing a picture perfect missile dropkick. He gets back to his feet and waits for Suicide to get to his feet before running off the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Suicide sees him coming and ducks underneath before hitting a huge clothesline. He begins stalking Kingston but is distracted as Armando Estrada runs down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron but jumps back down as Suicide attempts a clothesline. Suicide is too busy staring after Estrada that he is taken off his feet with a roll up from Kingston. Kingston holds onto the ropes as the referee makes the count.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner, Kofi Kingston!”<<

::The fans boo as Kingston’s arm is raised in victory. Estrada stands on the outside, laughing, but begins sprinting up the ramp as Suicide chases him. We cut backstage as Estrada disappears backstage.::

::We cut to the Interview area as Snooki stands looking bored.::

~Snooki~
>>“Hey guys, Snookster here, and I am being joined at this time by Zack Ryder. Now Zack, earlier on tonight you lost to Wade Barrett and were eliminated from the UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament. How do you feel about this loss and what are your thoughts on your match against Eugene and Sheamus at No Limits?”<<

~Zack Ryder~
>>“Are you serious bro? How do I feel? I feel pissed! I mean, I should have won my match earlier and the referee was too quick with his count. As for my match at No Limits, I am looking forward to it because it will be the beginning of my Championship run in UWE. Now I got something to say that is something completely different from my matches. Next week I have something that planned that is going to shock all of you. I’m not going to say anything else about it but just rest assured, my losing streak is over!”<<

::We cut away from the Interview area as Ryder stands smirking.::

::We cut to the hallway as The Rock is walking around with a huge grin on his face. He walks passed a door but stops as he hears it slowly opening behind him. He quickly turns around but nobody is there. He shakes his head and turns into a huge right hand from Booker T. Booker rains a flurry of punches and knees to the body and face as boos are heard emanating from the crowd. Booker hoists Rock to his feet before throwing him into a crate nearby. Rock begins crawling away but Booker grabs the crate and throws it down on top of Rock. We cut back to the ring as Booker stands over Rock smirking.::

>>Eric Young stands up from the booth and takes a microphone. He enters the ring and looks around, the crowd gives him an awesome reaction.<<

~Eric Young~
>>“The following matchup is set for one fall and is the UWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament Quarter Finals Main Event of the evening! First making his way to the ring, weighing in at 272 pounds, from Dublin, Ireland … He is the ‘Celtic Warrior’ Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus makes his way out from the back and gets showered in boos. Sheamus ignores the crowd and slides into the ring, glaring at the fans. He slaps his chest twice before raising both arms in the air. The Tournament Quarter Finals logo appears on the bottom right of the screen before the lights go red and yellow and the camera switched back to the tron.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And his opponent! Weighing in at 222 pounds, from Chicago, Illinois, He is “The Straight-Edge Savoir” CM Punk!”<<

::CM Punk walks out from the back slowly as the fans continue to boo. Matt Cross follows Punk out with a large smirk across his face. Punk drops down to his knees and drags his fingers along the stage. He looks at his wrist and taps it with his index finger before rising and walking down the ramp. Matt Cross begins taunting the fans as Punk slides into the ring. Punk doesn’t take his eyes off of Sheamus throughout the whole entrance. Punk looks around before throwing his shirt out to the crowd. The referee then calls for the bell.::

One on One Match
Sheamus vs CM Punk

::Punk and Sheamus glare at one and other before locking up. Sheamus quickly locks Punk in a headlock, but Punk quickly counters it with a backdrop suplexe! Punk quickly makes a cover!::

KICKOUT!

~Eric Young~
>>“What a suplex from Punk!”<<

::Punk and Sheamus both get back to their feet. They begin to trade shots when Matt Cross jumps up on the apron. The referee becomes distracted, allowing Punk to duck Sheamus shot and slide down, low blowing Sheamus. Punk quickly gets back to his feet and spins around, connecting a massive boot to the back of Sheamus head. Punk then picks up Sheamus for the GTS for a quick finish but Sheamus slides down and manages to clothesline Punk for the time being. Matt Cross jumps down and bangs on the apron for Punk to rise back up to his feet!::

~Al Snow~
>>“Man! That was a close GTS from Punk, one second sooner and that match would have been over!”<<

::Sheamus gets to his feet, still feeling the effects from Punk’s boot. Sheamus looks down at the body of Punk and brings him to his feet. Sheamus kicks Punk in the gut and forearms him in the back. Sheamus then hits the ropes but is kicked in the stomach on the run back. Punk, still holding his gut runs and hits the opposite ropes, running for a head-butt, but Sheamus, being one step ahead, slides down, pulling down the second rope, sending CM Punk out, nailing a suicide dive onto Cross. Sheamus then slides out of the ring and grabs Matt Cross by the head. He whips Cross into the steel steps before turning to CM Punk. He snatches Punk and backs him into the apron of the ring. Sheamus then rolls CM Punk back into the ring and goes for a cover!::

KICKOUT!

~Eric Young~
>>“Sheamus sure does know how to take control of a match, he is quiet the competitor!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“Yes, but don’t give doubt to CM Punk, we’ve seen Punk get demolished and then pull of the win in the end of the match Mick!”<<

::Back in the ring, Sheamus is stalking for his signature double handed clothesline. Punk draws to his feet and turns around, Sheamus charges and nails it! Punk flops back down onto the mat. Sheamus smirks and looks back at CM Punk as the crowd boos him. Sheamus then swings over to the corner and cracks his neck. He sets up for his finisher, The Brogue Kick. CM Punk slowly uses the ropes to pick himself up. Matt Cross is back up and runs about to aid Punk. Cross jumps up and helps his friend to his feet. Punk turns around and Sheamus goes for it. Punk just manages to move out of the way, and Sheamus nails Matt Cross with his Brogue Kick. Matt flops down to the ground and Punk jumps up, nailing Sheamus with another kick to the back of the head. Punk quickly comes back and hooks Sheamus, lifting him up for the GTS! Punk drops Sheamus down and nails his finisher! CM Punk covers as the fans give mixed emotions.::

3!

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner of the match, advancing to the Semi Finals, CM Punk!”<<

::CM Punk stands up in the ring and looks down at Cross. He raises his hand in victory before jumping up on the turnbuckle and taunting to the fans. Matt Cross gets to his feet and slides into the ring. He stands up and congratulates Punk. They both go to leave when...::

::The fans burst into cheers as the man who has not been seen in years, Muhammad Hassan walks out wearing a turban and a suit. He smirks as he slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans on his way. He jumps onto the apron and stares down Punk and Cross before stepping in the ring. He grins at them before charging and nailing them both with a double clothesline. Punk quickly scurries out of the ring as Hassan grabs Cross. He goes to hit the Reverse STO but instead throws him out of the ring. Hassan turns to Sheamus as he begins getting to his feet. Hassan kicks him in the head, sending him back down. He smirks before rolling Sheamus on his front and locking in the Camel Clutch. Sheamus screams in pain as Hassan pulls harder and harder. Showtime goes off the air as Hassan smirks, still with the Camel Clutch locked in.::

Last edited by ѕтєνєи нαℓℓ тσ ωιи! on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 am

Good Show..karl
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Good show Karl
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Good show Karl.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks Newsid! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 am

PWP have made the announcement that with the PWP Hollywood Bowl in the Gunner Daniel Bryan match is will be contested as No DQ.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 am

Injury Report:

there is no word yet on Chris Sabin who suffered a nasty cut to the back of his head on Hotwired but what is known is that Abraham Washington has given the Guns the upcoming show off so Sabin has time to recover for the PPV, some sources though have expressed concern wondering whether it will be enough.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Adam, I swear I'll get my show up, but life is full of shit. I'm not dropping out, cause I wub you.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

I may have to drop out. I got so much shit going on, but I'll try to keep with this. I'm NOT dropping out yet, but this is a warning.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Just a suggestion Adam but with Jake dropping out and Jon possibly aswell would it not be wise to make a new thread with the remaining five or just bump them up the front page to save gaps
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah I am gonna have to drop out. Sorry 'bout the dissapoitment, but I have finals approaching and I don't have the time to write bookers. But watch for a personal booker over the summer! I guarantee I will do it!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:16 pm

I think, you guys need a Savor Very Happy

SP IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!

Imma make myself some peeps with Jake and Jons peeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

:O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:43 pm

AWF has lost their IFWS charter! AWF will live on as a promotion, but will have to trade away a majority of their major players! Stephanie McMahon has left the company in the hands of Ace and Luke Roberts, two young promoters from Illinois. Ace Roberts stated that everybody on the roster is available for trade, and some shows will get more than their money's worth through these trades, as AWF cannot afford to keep contracts such as John Cena and Jeff Hardy.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 pm

UWE are interested in Jeff Hardy, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm

@Karl - Tristan Gallo, Mike Knox, and Suicide?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Tristan Gallo has previously been released. (Adam hasn't updated in a while)

How about Mike Knox, Big Show and Matt Cross?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 pm

ѕтєνєи нαℓℓ тσ ωιи! wrote:
Tristan Gallo has previously been released. (Adam hasn't updated in a while)

How about Mike Knox, Big Show and Matt Cross?

Deal.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next