The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jon, you don't want anybody to captain a team?
Jericho captains Team Canada?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Tournament Announcement

The American Wrestling Federation is holding a tournament that will prove which country has produced the greatest wrestlers. This tournament will be similar to TNA's World X Cup, but will feature wrestlers of all kinds. IFWS superstars and free agents alike will be allowed into the tournament, which will feature teams with six wrestlers a piece. One of the wrestlers on each team will be a female wrestler. To begin the process of recruiting talent, AWF will be sponsoring eight teams. The teams currently sponsored for the tournament are: Team USA, Team Canada, Team Australia, Team United Kingdom, Team Mexico, Team Japan, Team International, and Team Parts Unknown. AWF asks that that brands be respectful to one another, and make sure every brand gets an opportunity to get their stars involved. As of now, each non-AWF brand may have ONE of their superstars captain ONE team. Captains should be of Main Event caliber as the winning captain will receive a shot at the AWF Heavyweight Championship at a later date.

Taken Spots

Team USA

John Cena (C)
Ken Kennedy
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
AJ Lee

Team United Kingdom

Drew McIntyre (C)
Desmond Wolfe
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Canada

Chris Jericho (C)
Edge
Christian
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Mexico

Rey Mysterio (C)
Sin Cara
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Japan

OPEN (C)
Taijiri
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Australia

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team International

OPEN (C)
Sheamus
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Parts Unknown

OPEN (C)
Suicide
The Boogeyman
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:18 pm

PWP have stated the following about AWF's Tournament.

'we are very excited to hear about the tournament which is why we are sending the following talents over'

Kurt Angle(Team USA)
Mason Ryan(Team UK)
Alberto Del Rio(Team Mexico)
Dragon Kid(Team Japan)
Jinder Mahal(Team International)
Vampiro to captain team Parts Unknown
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Tournament Announcement

The American Wrestling Federation is holding a tournament that will prove which country has produced the greatest wrestlers. This tournament will be similar to TNA's World X Cup, but will feature wrestlers of all kinds. IFWS superstars and free agents alike will be allowed into the tournament, which will feature teams with six wrestlers a piece. One of the wrestlers on each team will be a female wrestler. To begin the process of recruiting talent, AWF will be sponsoring eight teams. The teams currently sponsored for the tournament are: Team USA, Team Canada, Team Australia, Team United Kingdom, Team Mexico, Team Japan, Team International, and Team Parts Unknown. AWF asks that that brands be respectful to one another, and make sure every brand gets an opportunity to get their stars involved. As of now, each non-AWF brand may have ONE of their superstars captain ONE team. Captains should be of Main Event caliber as the winning captain will receive a shot at the AWF Heavyweight Championship at a later date.

Taken Spots

Team USA

John Cena (C)
Ken Kennedy
Kurt Angle
OPEN
OPEN
AJ Lee

Team United Kingdom

Drew McIntyre (C)
Desmond Wolfe
Mason Ryan
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Canada

Chris Jericho (C)
Edge
Christian
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Mexico

Rey Mysterio (C)
Sin Cara
Alberto Del Rio
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Japan

OPEN (C)
Taijiri
Dragon Kid
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Australia

OPEN (C)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team International

OPEN (C)
Sheamus
Jinder Mahal
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Team Parts Unknown

Vampiro (C)
Suicide
The Boogeyman
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'3rd Chancery'

'After the show opens with 'Get this party started' by Pink, a Camera man walks round the ring to get a view of the audience who are surrounding the bar area and on the balcony area, after this the camera zooms in on the official Pro Wrestling Productions announcer Ricardo Rodriguez who is standing in the ring preparing to announce the first match as Ricardo announces the match a young local wrestler gets in the ring'

Ricardo: the following contest is scheduled for one fall, coming to the ring from Detroit Michigan weighing in at 255 pounds Conor O'Brian

[As the announcement is made and Conor O'Brian's music plays to everyone bewilderment he is nowhere to be seen after waiting a little bit the referee rings the bell so he can count out Conor O'Brian]

Match One: Conor O'Brian vs Local
As the ref starts the count the local just looks on, when the ref gets to the count of 7 to the surprise of everyone Conor O'Brian comes out from under the ring and attacks the local from behind, which causes the ref to break the count, Conor then goes to work on the Local and hits him with a nasty backbreaker for a nearfall.

Conor then lifts up the local and slaps him only for the local to respond by pushing Conor back, Conor tries to go for a clothesline only to be backdropped over the top rope, as the crowd begin to chant 'Local' over and over again he heads out of the ring but Conor is nowhere to be seen, just then a hand reaches out from under the apron and pulls the local under the ring after a few seconds Conor O'Brian comes out from under the ring and gets back in the ring as the referee counts out the local.(5:09)
Ricardo: And the Winner of the match by count out Conor O'Brian.

[After the match the crowd boo as Conor O'Brian gets out of the ring and then goes back under the ring, a few seconds later the now out cold Local is pushed out from under the ring which prompts medics to check on him]

[Following the match the camera man then goes to the upper portion of the nightclub where official PWP Interviewer Brad Maddox can be seen sitting at his little set(two chairs and a table]

Brad: Hi, I am Brad Maddox the voice of PWP and today on the Brad Maddox show we have a very special Guest in Alllllbeeerto Delll Riiiiiooo

[The Crowd boo as Del Rio walks up the steps and takes a seat next to Brad Maddox]
Brad: Now Alberto first of all it is a real pleasure to have you on the show, But I have to ask you who was that man last week who attacked Beer Money?

ADR: now before you contemplate saying anything Brad, let me make this clear I know who he is but I did not ask him to come out during the match but I have asked to him to come now and identify himself.

[as Del Rio talks the same man from last week walks up the stairs, as he gets to the top he shakes hands with Del Rip before taking the microphone]

Man: My Name is Jinder Mahal, and yes I did help Alberto Del Rio last week and yes I did attack Beer Money under my own accord and that is because I am sick and tired of people like us being discriminated against and having the odds stacked against us because we are not American.

[as Mahal finishes his sentence the crowd boo loudly]

Brad: hang on a minute what does this all mean? because to be honest I totally disagree with you Jinder and as for you Del Rio I figured you would have more sense
then to team up with someone like this.

[Del Rio and Mahal look straight at Maddox both are pissed off big time]

ADR: someone like what?

[Maddox looks a bit scared now realising what they think he said]

Maddox: now come on you know I did not mean that guys come on.

[Just then Jinder Mahal grabs Maddox and throws him out of his chair, Del Rio and Jinder then stomp away at Maddox to boos from the crowd, Del Rio then adds a finishing touch by locking in the Cross Armbar on Maddox to insane heat from the crowd as Mahal keeps shouting in Punjabi at Maddox and the crowd, after officials for Del Rio to let go, he and Mahal begin to smirk before leaving the interview area as medics tend to Maddox]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez is standing preparing to announce the next match]
Ricardo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall coming to the ring first from Worcester, Massachusetts weighing in at 230 pounds Kenny Dykstra

[As Kenny Dykstra walks out from the back he gets some heat from the crowd as some of them remember him as a member of the Spirit Squad, once Kenny is in the ring he does his signature pose on the top rope to boos]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Tokai, Aichi, Japan weighing in at 150 pounds Dragon Kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R600KoGYrw&feature=related[/youtube[/url]]

[As Dragon Kidd sprints from the back to the ring there are a few cheers from the crowd but predominantly they are not sure what to expect for him]

Match Two: Kenny Dyksta vs Dragon Kid
As the bell rings the two men tie up Kenny quickly takes charge as he is the bigger stronger man by locking in a chinlock, Kenny then quickly flips Dragon Kid over and maintains the chinlock until Dragon manages to do a headscissors to escape, Dragon then quickly hits the ropes and catches Kenny out of nowhere with a move he calls Christo, on seeing this the crowd give Dragon Kid a cheer until Kenny makes it to the ropes forcing him to break the hold.

Dragon Kid then quickly hits the ropes again and this time hits a hurricanrana on Kenny which sends him flying out of the ring, Dragon then to the roar of the crowd hits Kenny with the Bermuda Triangle from the ring to the floor, as the crowd chant for Dragon repeatedly he rolls Kenny in the ring and then climbs to the top rope, Dragon then comes off the top rope for a Dragonrana only for Kenny to catch him and then hit a nasty powerbomb in the center of the ring, Kenny then climbs up to the top rope and signals that it is time for the Doane-Nation only for Kid to quickly recover and hop to the top rope and hit a avalanche hurricanrana, Dragon then panders to the crowd before lifting Kenny to his feet and hitting the Deja Vu which leaves Dykstra draped over the middle rope, Dragon then goes for a 619 only for Kenny to avoid it and then quickly hit the RK-Doane out of nowhere for the win.(14:55)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Kenny Dykstra

[as Kenny begins to celebrate his win to his and the crowds surprise PWP GM Abraham Washington's music begins to play]

[as Washington walks out from the back holding the microphone the crowd give him a loud cheer]

Abraham: now guys that is exactly the kind of match I like to see, a High Flying mixture with Pro Wrestling and any other clash of styles which is why I have decided in one of my best ideas yet to introduce to PWP the Adrenaline division, in which weight limits will not matter all that will matter is with this title the best men face each other for the title but unfortunately with the Hollywood Bowl being the main priority the series of matches will begin next month after the PPV, and Kenny Dykstra you and Dragon Kid after putting on a clinic like that will definitely be in the running.for the title.

[on this announcement the crowd give Washington some applause as he raises his arm in the air, Washington then walks to the back closely followed by Kenny Dykstra, as Dragon Kid slowly gets to his feet he gets a few cheers and a applause from the crowd, Dragon Kid then slowly walks backstage as the crowd chant 'Dragon Kid' over and over again]

[after a brief intermission Ricardo Rodriguez can be seen standing in the center of the ring preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following contest is a one on one match coming to the ring first from Marietta Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds Xavier 'Consequences' Woods.

[As Xavier runs out from the back doing his usual swagger to the ring, the crowd obviously impressed by his energy give him a decent pop as he gets in the ring]
Ricardo: and his opponent also from Marietta Georgia weighing in at 223 pounds 'The Uncommon Son' Cody Rhodes.

[As Cody walks out from the back full of his usual swagger the crowd begin to boo, as Cody gets in the ring he removes his jacket and throws it out of the ring]

Match Three: Cody Rhodes vs Xavier Woods
as the match begins Cody slaps Xavier and then taunts the crowd until he is staggered with a hard slap from Woods, Cody then tries to attack Xavier only to be met with a atomic drop and then a dropkick, Woods then throws Cody into the ropes and catches him with a Rolling Thunder Clothesline for a near fall, as Cody rolls out of the ring to gather his thoughts Woods follows him and staggers Cody on the outside with punches.

Woods then tosses Cody into the ring and climbs up to the top rope and is about to deliver the Culture Shock to Cody when Ted Dibiase walks out from the back area and distracts Woods, during this distraction Cody springs up to the second rope and delivers a kick to the chin of Woods which sends him into the center of the ring, Cody then drops down and hits the Silver Spoon DDT on Woods for the win(7:01)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Cody Rhodes.

[As Cody celebrates his win, Ted Dibiase joins him in the ring and the two men hug when Ricardo goes to make the next match announcement to their surprise]

Ricardo: The Following Match is set for one fall already in the ring from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds 'The Fortunate Son' Ted Dibiase.

[The Crowd give Ted a few boos as he raises his arms, Cody Rhodes at this point jumps out the ring and waits at ringside]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Cleveland Ohio, weighing in at 252 pounds Crimson.

[As Crimson walks intently straight to the ring the crowd look on most likely impressed with his aggression and intense look, as Crimson gets in the ring he points at Dibiase and then does a cut throat gesture]

Match Four: Crimson vs Ted Dibiase
As the match begins Crimson uses his power to quickly out muscle Dibiase, and nearly hits the Red Sky straight off the bat only for Dibiase to gain control after countering with a facecrusher, Ted then sends Crimson into the ropes and hits a twisting spinebuster for a close near fall on Crimson, as Ted gets to his feet he shouts out 'My Dad taught me this' before dropping a few fist drops on Crimson, Ted then climbs up to the top rope and goes for a fist drop from the top only for Crimson to move out of the way and ted to come down hard.

Crimson then gets to his feet and hits Ted with a spear for a near fall, Crimson then has Ted set up with the Red Alert only for Cody to hop up onto the apron distracting Crimson, as Crimson is distracted Ted quickly drops behind and locks in the Million Dollar Dream only for Crimson to somehow push Dibiase off and send him into Rhodes as Cody and Ted clash Heads Crimson hits Ted with the Red Sky for the win(12:56)

Ricardo: and the winner of the match Crimson.

[As Crimson celebrates his win he is attacked from behind by Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase then joins in and the two men are about to try a spike piledriver when Xavier Woods runs back out to ringside and tackles Rhodes, all four men brawl when Mason Ryan's theme plays]

[As Mason Ryan sprints from behind the back followed by Michael Hayes the crowd look surprised, once Mason gets in the ring he quickly spears Woods with force, Mason then grabs Crimson by the throat and hits the House of Pain as the crowd boo, Michael Hayes then grabs a microphone and gets in the ring as Rhodes and Dibiase are corralled in the corner]

Hayes: You know by now I am sure you boys wished you accepted my offer and to be honest I don't Blame you as let's face it Mason here is scary and with me backing him he is practically unstoppable.

[as Hayes says this Ryan raises his arms in the air to boos from the crowd, just then Ted Dibiase grabs the microphone]

Ted: you know what Hayes, last time I told you we were unsure about this offer but now you can forget it why would I 'The Fortunate Son' join you.

[Hayes then grabs the microphone back]

Hayes: well Ted you see you may not know this but unlike you Cody Rhodes here earlier this week called me up and said Michael Hayes I want you to guide to being the Alpha Male Champion, and I accepted, so maybe Ted you should think carefully about what you say next.

[Ted looks surprised and confused as he turns to Cody Rhodes when to the shock of everyone Cody kicks Ted in the gut and then hits the Silver Spoon DDT, after this Mason Ryan lifts up Ted and hits a spinebuster, Mason, Hayes and Rhodes then raise their arms in the air as the crowd boo before leaving the ring]

[In a gym nearby the arena Kurt Angle and Jack Swagger are preparing for their amateur Wrestling challenge on some mats laid out]

Kurt: want to go through the rules first junior?

Jack: very funny Kurt and no let's get this started with.

[as the ref beckons both men to their respective sides they tie up and try to take each other down when Kurt manages to duck behind Swagger and then lift him in the air and drop him onto his front, Kurt then audibly shouts out 1 to Swagger who quickly gets to his feet and double legs Angle, as Swagger then gets to his feet he waits for Angle to get to his feet and lifts Angle into the air and slams him into the wall hard and follows up by dropping onto the floor which causes the referee to throw the contest out]

Swagger: Angle, that's what you get for basing your career off me you pathetic Swagger Jacker.

[Jack then lifts up the mats revealing a hard wooden floor and delivers a gutwrench powerbomb onto Angle driving him into the floor hard, Swagger then does some press ups on the floor right next to Angle and continues to talk trash, Swagger then locks in the Ankle lock on Angle for a bit until he is forced off by the referee and a few other people, Swagger then walks off leaving Angle laying on the floor holding his ankle and ribs]

[After the video back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez can be seen getting ready to announce the next contest]

Ricardo: and now it's time for the main event of the evening coming to the ring first Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, The Kings of Wrestling.

[As the Kings walk out from the back area the crowd begin to boo, as the Kings get in the ring both men climb onto separate corners and taunt the crowd to more jeers, they then drop down and wait for their opponents]

Ricardo: and their opponents, James Storm and Robert Roode, Beer Money.

[As soon as Beer Money is announced the crowd pop loudly, even more so when James Storm comes out on the Boozer Cruiser followed by Robert Roode, Storm then circles the ring while drinking his beer, while Roode climbs onto the apron, Beer Money then get in the ring together ready to start the match]

Main Event: Kings Of Wrestling vs Beer Money Inc
As the bell rings Storm and Claudio start out the match by tying up after both men tie up they begin a test of strength which Claudio manages to get the better of Storm until Storm manages to kick him in the gut and then hit a DDT, Storm then tags in Roode who clilbs to the top rope and hits a Axe handle on Claudio for a near fall, Roode then tosses Claudio into the ropes and hits him with a forceful twisting spinebuster.

Roode then tags in Storm who begins to set up for the Last call superkick only for Claudio out of desperation manages to his Storm with one of the stiffest European Uppercuts ever, Claudio then tags in Hero who comes in full head of Steam and hits Storm quickly with a lariat for a near fall, Hero then follows up with a Cravate Cutter for a close near fall, Hero then goes for another Cravate cutter on Storm but is sent into the ropes and met with the Last call superick from Storm.

Both men then desperately need to make the tag and before Storm tags Roode, Hero has already tagged Claudio and Claudio blindsides Roode sending him flying off the apron onto the unforgiving floor, Claudio than lifts up Storm and sets him up for the UFO, as Claudio begins to spin round however Storm begin to punch away at his head causing him to drop behind Claudio, Storm then spins round Claudio and sets him up for the 8 second ride when Chris Hero hops into the ring and stuns him with a rolling elbow.

Hero and Claudio then go to hit Storm with the Hero's Welcome Kings of Wrestling Edition when Robert Roode gets in the ring and hits Hero with a shoulder block, Roode then quickly catches Claudio with a dropkick before launching himself at Hero sending both men over the top rope and to the floor, a groggy Jame Storm then gets to his feet and is about to land a Last Call superkick on Claudio when to the surprise of everyone, Claudio manages to evade the move and storm catches his leg on the top rope, as Storm struggles to get his leg free he is met with a European uppercut straight to his leg which buckles his knee and leaves Storm on the mat holding his leg, Claudio then locks in the Neutralizer which leaves Storm no choice but to tap out.(19:00)

Ricardo: and the winners of the match The Kings of Wrestling.

[as the announcement is made the crowd begin to boo, Chris Hero then joins his partner in the ring and the two men hug before leaving the ring and heading backstage, after this the crowd repeatedly chant Beer Money over and over again as Roode helps Storm to his feet and the two men walk backstage to close the show]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Next Hotwired Preview:

Robert Roode vs Davey Richards vs Chris Hero vs Alex Shelley

James Storm vs Eddie Edwards vs Claudio Castagnoli vs Chris Sabin

Matt Sydal vs Vampiro

Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal will issue a public statement regarding their behaviour

Gunner vs Colt Cabana

Ted Dibiase vs Mason Ryan(acc by Cody Rhodes and Michael Hayes)

AJ Styles vs Joey Ryan
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:29 pm

On the next episode of SCW:

Match 1: Tag Team Match
Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury vs. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas

Match 2: Non-Title Singles Match
R-Truth vs. Steven Richards

Match 3: Singles Match
Chris Jericho vs. Big Show

Match 4: Singles Match
Kaval vs. Goldberg

Match 5: Batista's Open Challenge
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:46 pm

PWP Press Release: The Adrenaline Division and a big signing

In a Huge announcement on this weeks edition of Hotwired Abraham Washington announced the start of the Adrenaline Division, which will be based on interesting clashes of styles and wrestling ability, with this announcement Washington stated that a series of matches would take place next month and that it would leave the two best wrestlers in the division competing for the prestigious new championship.

The seeds for this series are:

Davey Richards vs Christopher Daniels
Byron Saxton vs Cody Rhodes
Alex Shelley vs Vampiro
Jey Briscoe vs Mark Briscoe
Dragon Kid vs Eddie Edwards
Colt Cabana vs Alex Kozlov
Daniel Bryan vs Chris Sabin
Matt Sydal vs Samoa Joe

However it has been stated that in tournaments due to ttheir sometimes being injuries and byes this time that will not be the case as there are some reserves incase of injury.

In another big bit of PWP News Stone Cold Steve Austin has joined the company after the closure of WLR, 99% percent of the PWP talent have been very excited becuase of this news and numerous stars have gone to Washington and reuquested working with Austin but Abe gas reportedly been keeping it under wraps what Steve Austin will be doing in PWP, but one thing Abe has stated is 'everything Steve will be involved in will be exceptional', some have asked whether Austin will appear at hollywood Bowl and Abraham has stated that Steve will actually debut the night afterwards.

Last edited by Shade on Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Who is in charge of SCW?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:04 pm

кαяℓ [я.ι.ρ. мα¢нσ мαη] wrote:
Who is in charge of SCW?
That would be me.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:06 pm

UWE are interested gaining he rights to The Big Show and are wondering who SCW will take in exchange for this.

OT: I am guessing we can trade the guys we hold rights to?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:09 pm

UWE are interested gaining he rights to The Big Show and are wondering who SCW will take in exchange for this.

SCW would be willing to give UWE the rights to Big Show, for Justin Gabriel.

OFF: I would take Christian but... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:11 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:

SCW would be willing to give UWE the rights to Big Show, for Justin Gabriel.

OFF: I would take Christian but... yeah...

UWE accept this offer.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:11 am

Take a pic of who you want from my roster young Mesa son
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:34 am

CWF Proposes a 3 Way Trade
-With no interest in Randy Orton, CWF proposes that GSW receives Jeff Hardy, AWF receives Randy Orton and CWF receives William Regal
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:37 am

-CWF are glad to announce the signing of Kizarny.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:37 am

After long negotiations, UWE have secured Curt Hawkins from CWF in exchange for Robbie E.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:48 am

OT: Adam was we on for the trade we pmed about(by that I mean the counter offer I sent you)?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:48 am

HCW would like Brutus Magnus & Rob Terry to be members of Team United Kingdom.

and La Résistance - Rene Dupree & Robert Conway for Team International.
Back to top Go down
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:52 am

AWF is not interested in trading William Regal at the moment.

@Yannic - You should supply a team captain as well.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

How about Rene Dupree as Captain for Team International.?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:58 am

Adam, please add....

Darren Young

Dolph Ziggler

Eric Escobar

Finlay

Jamie Noble

Kid Kash

Mark Haskins

Mark Henry

Trevor Murdoch

and give..SCW my JTG and UWE my Mike Knox.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:03 am

Aight, thanks to Karl I can add show links. I solemnly swear that by tonight EVERYTHNG will be updated. Mesa, sending superstars to tourney now.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:17 am

Team USA
Trent Barreta

Team International
Amasis
Ophidian

Parts Unknown
Abyss

Team UK
Douglas Williams

Team Canada
El Generico

GSW regrets that with only Team Australia and Japan left as countries in need of a captain and the fact that they've no Japanese or Australian stars, they will not have a captain representing at the tourney :/
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:23 am

PWP Trade offer to GSW.

Crimson for Mike Quackenbush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next