The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:05 am

Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Angel Rodriguez arrives, looking for Michael Adams

Michael Adams sits in his office.

Angel Rodriguez knocks on the door, and when beckoned in, he shakes hands with his GM and starts to speak.

AR: Michael, I have a little favour to ask. Seeing as how I will win the Road to the Throne tournament for Revolution, the A-Show, and I have a plan to make sure that I win, how about, as an added incentive, I am added to the Acceleration title match on Acceleration? I am due my rematch, which I never got for the title, plus I have earned it, being undefeated on Revolution.
Michael Adams: "Sure. Next Friday I will give you your match, because you definitely have earned it."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:07 am

Mitch, you have been sent a shoot interview for cww.com
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:11 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Will add it soon.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:13 am

Mitch wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Will add it soon.

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:57 am

*Josh Polson arrives and is straight into his locker room to train*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:30 am

*CJ Jones arrives and begins to walk around the arena*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:51 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Brock_10

*Brock is seen walking backstage, obviously showing the effects of his grueling & exhausting match with Hardcore Demon at Roulette*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:29 am

Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Angel Rodriguez arrives, looking for Michael Adams

Michael Adams sits in his office.

Angel Rodriguez knocks on the door, and when beckoned in, he shakes hands with his GM and starts to speak.

AR: Michael, I have a little favour to ask. Seeing as how I will win the Road to the Throne tournament for Revolution, the A-Show, and I have a plan to make sure that I win, how about, as an added incentive, I am added to the Acceleration title match on Acceleration? I am due my rematch, which I never got for the title, plus I have earned it, being undefeated on Revolution.
Michael Adams: "Sure. Next Friday I will give you your match, because you definitely have earned it."

AR: Thank you. Another reason why I will win the tournament for Revolution. Goodbye.

Rodriguez leaves the office, happy with his titel shot.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Mitch wrote:
★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
*Lara James arrives at the arena, her CWW Vixxens Championship around her waist. She exits her car and heads towards the arena, where she greets her fans with some autographs and photos, before entering the arena with a smile on her face*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Michelle-in-Russia-michelle-rodriguez-5404801-680-1021-1

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Criss_10

*Criss Menace approaches Lara, with the Cage Championship over his shoulder & his entire left arm bandaged up from his match at Roulette*

Criss: "I see that you won your match at Roulette. Congratulations."

Lara - *Sees him and smiles* "Thanks, but congratulations are needed your way too right!" *She smiles and then notices his arm taped up* "But that, looks nasty! Everything ok??"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:20 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson is in the gym training with his personal trainer, that used to be his High School Gym and Wrestling Coach, as he looks to make a name for himself in CWW and on the Revolution brand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson is in the gym training with his personal trainer, that used to be his High School Gym and Wrestling Coach, as he looks to make a name for himself in CWW and on the Revolution brand

[Steven Rivers leans up against the wall chewing on a straw with a smirk as he snickers.]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Mitch wrote:
*Lara James arrives at the arena, her CWW Vixxens Championship around her waist. She exits her car and heads towards the arena, where she greets her fans with some autographs and photos, before entering the arena with a smile on her face*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Michelle-in-Russia-michelle-rodriguez-5404801-680-1021-1

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Criss_10

*Criss Menace approaches Lara, with the Cage Championship over his shoulder & his entire left arm bandaged up from his match at Roulette*

Criss: "I see that you won your match at Roulette. Congratulations."

Lara - *Sees him and smiles* "Thanks, but congratulations are needed your way too right!" *She smiles and then notices his arm taped up* "But that, looks nasty! Everything ok??"

Criss: "Thank you. Yeah, everything is fine. Nothing too serious, but I will be limited to what I can actually do for a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:38 pm

OOC: Yeah, so my computer pooped on me but I managed to fix it (who knew those computer tech' classes would come in handy). I lost a large portion of the 3 Stages of Hell match but managed to save the rest, as well as the promo and stuff. Imma finish the match for today...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
OOC: Yeah, so my computer pooped on me but I managed to fix it (who knew those computer tech' classes would come in handy). I lost a large portion of the 3 Stages of Hell match but managed to save the rest, as well as the promo and stuff. Imma finish the match for today...

Your computer is kinky
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Your computer is kinky

Prolly the reason it broke. I shoved my willy in there...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:20 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Your computer is kinky

Nah mine still works
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:29 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Your computer is kinky

Nah mine still works

That's because yours is small...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:31 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Your computer is kinky

Nah mine still works

That's because yours is small...

If you consider half a CM small, well ...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:38 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room

TST are in gym
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:54 am

War Results (5/23/2011):
Live in Las Vegas, NV

Roulette Recap

A recap video of the Roulette Pay Per View was shown.

Shane McMahon In-Ring Segment

Shane opened War this week to talk about what an amazing Pay Per View that Roulette was. He also congratulated Mark “Razor” Jones on a successful title defense. He then went on to talk about Road to the Throne, which takes place in 4 weeks in London, England & the Road to the Throne tournament. He referred to the matches announced on CWW.com for the 1st Round of the tournament, which kicks off tonight. Shane announced that the 1st match of the tournament will take place right now, between Diego Garza & Santiago Del Rosario.

Road to the Throne 1st Round Match
Diego Garza vs Santiago Del Rosario

Neither of these men were apart of Roulette this past Saturday, but were given the opening match on War to show off their stuff. They had an amazing match a couple weeks ago on Acceleration, where Diego gained the win. Tonight on War, they had the rematch. This time, a spot in the Quarter Finals was at stake. Diego & Santiago put on an even better match than they did on Acceleration & it could have gone either way. Santiago looked to have the match in hand when he locked in his signature armbar-triangle choke submission, but Diego countered it with a roll-up before the move could be locked in & Diego scored another victory over Santiago. Diego celebrated the fact that he moved on to the Quarter-Finals, then came face to face with Santiago once again. The 2 stared each other down, then shook hands for an amazing match.

Interview with Mark “Razor” Jones

Mark spoke about his successful title defense at Roulette against Omega, where he locked Omega in a casket to retain the CWW Championship. He spoke about the Road to the Throne tournament, in which he supported 100%, as he will see if anyone on War really wants a shot at the CWW Championship at Tribute to the Troops. Just as Mark said this, he was approached by Axl Crow, who is part of the tournament. Axl told Mark that he has Omega in the 1st Round later tonight & promised to give him Twisted Nightmares, then give Mark some Twisted Nightmares at Tribute to the Troops & take the CWW Championship from him. Mark & Axl had an intense stare down.

Criss Menace & Thorn Backstage Segment

Criss & Thorn were seen having a conversation about Roulette, happy about the victory they had over Lionel & Pulveriser, as well as the fact that Demon defeated Brock in the main event at the Pay Per View.

Chris James vs Calvin Hobbs

Chris & Calvin met this week for the 3rd time in the span of a month. This time, there was a spot in the Quarter Finals of the Road to the Throne Tournament at stake. Chris & Calvin threw everything at each other, but in the end, they both ended up being counted out when they brawled all the way up the ramp. It was only until the bell sounded that they realized what had happened. The 2 then just continued brawling, then Jordan distracted Chris. Calvin then took advantage & drilled Chris with a swinging neckbreaker on the ramp. Mark “Razor” Jones came out & chased both Calvin & Jordan away.

Hardcore Demon vs Brock Roulette Recap

A video of the match between Hardcore Demon & Brock from Roulette showed, recapping what happened, with Demon gaining the victory.

Amber Arrival Segment

Amber was seen arriving at the arena, wearing a wig on her head. Some of the workers & some of the other wrestlers were laughing at her, as she just shook her head, angry about what happened at Roulette.

Non-Title Match
Lara James vs Michelle Adams

Both Lara & Michelle were on the winning team at Roulette & decided to battle it out on War this week. Although it was a non-title match, Michelle was given the chance to show that she should get a rematch for the title at a later time. As both vixens battled, Kelly came out & attacked them both, causing a no contest. Amber came out & stood face to face with Kelly. Lara & Michelle recovered & attacked Kelly, sending her out of the ring. Lara & Michelle then stood either side of Amber. Amber tried an escape, but Lara pulled off Amber’s wig, exposing Amber’s bald head. Both Michelle & Lara laughed, as Amber started screaming & ran away from ringside. Lara got in the mic & issued to Shane McMahon that there should be a triple threat match at Road to the Throne for the Vixen’s Championship, Lara James vs Michelle Adams vs Kelly. The fans cheered as Lara’s music played.

Interview with Brock

Brock was not in a good mood, because he lost his match to Hardcore Demon at Roulette. He spoke about how Demon was extremely lucky at the Pay Per View. Brock challenged Demon to one last match at Road to the Throne. Only this time, it will be a 60 Minute Ironman Match, & that he will wait until the end of the night for an answer.

Matt Dean Office Segment

Matt was seen in his office, talking on the phone about the Roulette Pay Per View, when Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs barged in & started ranting about what happened earlier. Chase was screaming & yelling about how Mark intervened in their business for the last time & wanted to have Mark gone from CWW. Matt told Chase that he has a match he has to worry about before he can go around barking orders. Chase was livid & left, as Calvin shook his head & left as well.

Jordan Chase vs Josh Polson

Josh had been on a huge losing streak as of late, with his last win being on his last ever Revolution appearance against Kevin Evans. Meanwhile, Jordan hadn’t even competed in a match since he came to CWW. Although Jordan made quite an impression in his first match, Josh was finally able to get the losing monkey off his back by catching Jordan off guard with a roll-up & the 3 count. After the match though, both Jordan & Calvin attacked Josh. Calvin went to connect with a swinging neckbreaker, but Chris James ran out & chased both Jordan & Calvin away from ringside. Matt Dean appeared on the titantron & announced a Fatal 4 Way Match at Road to the Throne for the CWW Championship, Mark “Razor” Jones vs Chris James vs Calvin Hobbs vs Jordan Chase. Matt also announced that next week on War, Chris James will team with Josh Polson against Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs. After this announcement, Josh nailed his tag partner for next week with the Side Effect, perhaps releasing all the frustration from the losing streak he had been on & the fact that Chris bested him at Roulette.

Hardcore Demon Arrival Segment

Demon was seen arriving at the arena on his motorcycle, as the fans outside were going ballistic with cheers & were also clapping in appreciation & respect for the amazing match he put on with Brock at Roulette this past Saturday. Demon got up off his motorcycle after turning the motor off, visibly hurt & in pain because of the grueling match. Josh Matthews rushed over to him to try & get a word from him in regard to Brock’s challenge, but Demon wouldn’t talk. Demon walked into the arena, showing the effects of what happened at Roulette, but still looking like a man on a mission as he walked into the arena.

Interview with Omega

Omega spoke about how his chance at becoming CWW Champion went up in smoke at Roulette last Saturday night, but promised everyone that he will get another chance at becoming the CWW Champion by winning the Road to the Throne tournament.

Axl Crow vs Omega

Axl Crow had been on such a roll since coming to CWW & brought to this match an undefeated streak. Omega on the other hand had just come off a big loss to Mark “Razor” Jones at Roulette, losing his chance to become CWW Champion in a Casket Match. Tonight, the 2 behemoths met in the ring for a spot in the Quarter Finals. Omega tried to nail Axl with the 100% Bomb, but Axl countered & drilled him with the Twisted Nightmares for the 3 count.

Line of Fire Premiere

A video played, recapping what happened at the Line of Fire Movie Premiere this past Thursday. The video showed some of the superstars & fans reactions to the movie, giving it a positive response.

Road to the Throne Hype

Road to the Throne was briefly talked about, as the Fatal 4 Way CWW Championship Match & the Triple Threat Vixen’s Championship Match have been made official.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Mark “Razor” Jones, Thorn & Criss Menace vs Brock, Hardcore Pulveriser & Lionel Deathshot

All 6 men were feeling the effects of their Roulette encounters. Criss was feeling it the most, as he suffered an injury to his left arm during the match, but it wasn’t serious, so it didn’t stop the Cage Champion from competing tonight. The match was eventually thrown out when Brock, Pulveriser & Lionel charged in at the same time & attacked Criss. All 6 men brawled, until the lights went out. The fans were cheering & everyone stopped brawling, then the words “I ACCEPT” appeared on the titantron, perhaps telling Brock that his challenge has been accepted. The lights returned to normal & Hardcore Demon was standing in the middle of the ring. Demon immediately went after Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser, as Mark, Thorn & Criss joined in the attack. Demon attempted to chokeslam Brock, but Brock escaped Demon’s grasp & retreated out of the ring, as did Lionel & Pulveriser. Demon pointed at both of them with the baseball bat, then he looked at Thorn, then at Criss, then at Mark. He then focused back on Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser, dropped the bat & grabbed Mark by the throat, then hoisted the CWW Champion up & drove him down with a violent chokeslam. Demon picked his baseball bat up & pointed at Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser with it once again as Thorn & Criss looked on & War went off the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:38 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 54121906

[Trenton York sits backstage on a crate actually very mad that he was given his debut tonight but instead unused and uncared about.. He stares at the workers walking by who he despises.. he hates everyone and he is about to blow as he begins searching for the War GM]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:42 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Matt_d10

*Matt Dean sits in his office*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:57 am

*Josh Polson is sitting in his locker room breathing a lot easier now he has his first singles win on WAR*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:05 am

OOC: Cbox peeps
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:16 am

'The face of CWW is about to change forever'

OT: Awesome show, Mitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next