The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 I_vote_lcapCWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 I_voting_barCWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:11 am

*Josh Polson is checking his PDA when he recieves an email saying he will be in action on Acceleration against Trenton York*
Josh: Huh? Never heard of this bloke, must be a local

*Josh walks into the gym and begins to train*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:52 am

Jake Cbox
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:56 am

Shade wrote:
Dan Maskell is walking round towards the gym

TST are in their locker room

Chase and Hobbs are training for their title shot

Hayden Jaggerz, who is walking past Top Shelf Talent's locker room, puts a notice on the door that says "Soon enough, The CWW Undisputed Tag Team Championships will belong to Classically Ruthless and you can take my word for it, regards Hayden Jaggerz" before knocking on the door and walking off to his own locker room
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:03 am

Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Dan Maskell is walking round towards the gym

TST are in their locker room

Chase and Hobbs are training for their title shot

Hayden Jaggerz, who is walking past Top Shelf Talent's locker room, puts a notice on the door that says "Soon enough, The CWW Undisputed Tag Team Championships will belong to Classically Ruthless and you can take my word for it, regards Hayden Jaggerz" before knocking on the door and walking off to his own locker room

TST walk out the locker room see the note then smirk knowing that no one will take their titles
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:43 am

Axl Crow: "Pipe down and listen carefully..."

[Axl unmasks himself in the middle of the ring. The crowd give a quick gasp as they do not know how to react.]

Michael Chains: "Alright, so some of you may recognise me...I am Michael Chains and I have been dressed up as the Grim Reaper because CWW management thought my character was too boring. You know what; they can lick my bum fluff, because I am not listening to anybody anymore. I am running on my own instincts and my instincts are telling me to be myself. So ladies and gentlemen, remember the name; Michael Chains."

[Michael's theme music plays and he drops his microphone, getting a mixed reaction from the fans.]

OT: I decided to keep it short and snappy since I have a show to write. In my first proper promo as Chains I am going to put him over as a face.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:04 am

*Josh Polson walks backstage thinking about Accelaration and his 2nd Round opponent either The Assassin or Kevin Irvine*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:25 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Brock_10

*"The MMA Machine" Brock is seen walking backstage, happy that his challenge for Road to the Throne has been accepted & has been made official*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:39 am

Name:Devin Smith
Gimmick:John Morrison/Chris Jericho
Height:6'1
Weight:217
Hometown:Los Angeles.California
Entrance Music:Battery by Metallica
Finishers:The Hangover(GTS off top rope),Frog Splash
Signature Moves:Liontamer,Super Kick,Anaconda Vise,Figure Four Leglock,Crossface,Moonlight Drive
Face/Heel:Heel
Brand:Revolution
Pic Base:John Morrison
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:43 am

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Name:Devin Smith
Gimmick:John Morrison/Chris Jericho
Height:6'1
Weight:217
Hometown:Los Angeles.California
Entrance Music:Battery by Metallica
Finishers:The Hangover(GTS off top rope),Frog Splash
Signature Moves:Liontamer,Super Kick,Anaconda Vise,Figure Four Leglock,Crossface,Moonlight Drive
Face/Heel:Heel
Brand:Revolution
Pic Base:John Morrison

Put it on the App Thread
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:52 am

Michael Adams just tweeted;

"This episode of Wednesday Night Revolution will have a running time of 3 Hours and 30 minutes. Do not miss #Matt Xtreme vs. #Surge in the main event."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:58 am

Mitch just a suggestions for the CDW part of CWW.com is to do a little profile of all the rookies like who trained them, how long they wrestled and what not
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:00 am

Shade wrote:
Mitch just a suggestions for the CDW part of CWW.com is to do a little profile of all the rookies like who trained them, how long they wrestled and what not

Get on MSN, brah...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:04 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:

Get on MSN, brah...
im there
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:08 am

Shade wrote:

I will do that when I get all the CAWs that have signed up, then I will add their profiles to the page.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:29 am

*Devin Smith walking around the arena*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Casey Anomaly
*The current Global Champion is sitting backstage with a grin on his face thinking about CDW and the possibilities of superstars he may possibly train*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*The current Global Champion is sitting backstage with a grin on his face thinking about CDW and the possibilities of superstars he may possibly train*
*Devin Smith bumps into him and satres at the title and grins*
OT-I havent RPd since august so I might suck.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:35 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
OFF not a problem man
Casey Anomaly
*he notices the rookie grinning at his title and laughs*
dont even think about this belt let alone look at it with your undeserving eyes
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
OFF not a problem man
Casey Anomaly
*Devins grin turns into a frown*
You dont know who I am?...Really!? I am the Sexy Beast!!! Ive been in movies TV Shows and wrestled all over the world!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
OFF not a problem man
Casey Anomaly
You dont know who I am?...Really!? I am the Sexy Beast!!! Ive been in movies TV Shows and wrestled all over the world!
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
well no I dont watch independent B rated movies but since we are doing introductions let me introduce myself. I am the guy who could care less where you've been or where you say where you will go, Im the Global Champion I am the Nightmare Among Men, I am the Golden Boy of professional wrestling and I am... Casey Anomaly
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
OFF not a problem man
Casey Anomaly
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
well no I dont watch independent B rated movies but since we are doing introductions let me introduce myself. I am the guy who could care less where you've been or where you say where you will go, Im the Global Champion I am the Nightmare Among Men, I am the Golden Boy of professional wrestling and I am... Casey Anomaly
*Devin Smith cant help but laugh a little*
Well...actions speak louder than words,or in other words Im challenging you to a match...my first match.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Casey Anomaly
*he face palms*
Kid I understand what its like to try and make a big first impression but you dont want your first match to be a loss do you?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he face palms*
Kid I understand what its like to try and make a big first impression but you dont want your first match to be a loss do you?
*slaps him*
Your just afraid that you would lose to a newcomer
OT-Thats not an attack its just a little smack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -is in the practice ring fighting 3 jobbers, tagging in and out, and doing Gauntlet style over and over and over again. His personal trainer is at ringside, evaluating Mack Robinson.-
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives, still pissed about Roulette, but even more pissed he lost to Axl Crow on War.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next