The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:19 am

*Lara James arrives at the arena, her CWW Vixxens Championship around her waist. She exits her car and heads towards the arena, where she greets her fans with some autographs and photos, before entering the arena with a smile on her face*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Michelle-arrives-at-Replay-Party-during-the-63rd-Annual-Cannes-Film-Festival-May-19-2010-michelle-rodriguez-12352043-386-594-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:21 am

Angel Rodriguez arrives and hits the gym, preparing for his Road to the Throne tournament match on Revolution against Steven Rivers
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:31 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
*Lara James arrives at the arena, her CWW Vixxens Championship around her waist. She exits her car and heads towards the arena, where she greets her fans with some autographs and photos, before entering the arena with a smile on her face*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Michelle-arrives-at-Replay-Party-during-the-63rd-Annual-Cannes-Film-Festival-May-19-2010-michelle-rodriguez-12352043-386-594-1

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage after War, when he sees Lara*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:39 am

BREAKING NEWS:

Surge was forced to no-show Roulette due to personal reasons. Shane McMahon was forced to cancel the match and put Jake Lyndon vs Dan Maskell as Revolution's main event. CWW has given Surge a warning for not attending the show, but the match will take place as the main event on Wednesday Night Revolution.

OT: Marik, Mitch removed the match because you did not send it after making him wait for two days past the date of the show. Send me the match and I will post it on Revolution. I am pretty dissapointed to be honest, since I have to change so much of the show. Surge was set to face WM on this Revolution but now I can't do that. Well anyway, just send it to me. Cheers dude.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:31 am

Mitch wrote:

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage after War, when he sees Lara*

Lara - *Sees Demon and walks over* "Hey man.... hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

Hazza wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

Surge was forced to no-show Roulette due to personal reasons. Shane McMahon was forced to cancel the match and put Jake Lyndon vs Dan Maskell as Revolution's main event. CWW has given Surge a warning for not attending the show, but the match will take place as the main event on Wednesday Night Revolution.

OT: Marik, Mitch removed the match because you did not send it after making him wait for two days past the date of the show. Send me the match and I will post it on Revolution. I am pretty dissapointed to be honest, since I have to change so much of the show. Surge was set to face WM on this Revolution but now I can't do that. Well anyway, just send it to me. Cheers dude.

OOC: Damn...

In that case, you're about to have the most rapist main event in all of CWW history.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:04 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

In that case, you're about to have the most rapist main event in all of CWW history.
OT: This will be the greatest Revolution of all time Razz . Nah but seriously, in future you need to get the matches finished and sent in by the day of the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:07 am

OT: Axl has a promo coming.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:10 am

Mitch wrote:

Kelly shouts out from the distance; "Hey slut!"

Kelly sprints forwards and nearly sends Lara sprawling by give her a two handed push.

Kelly: "I am sick of you humiliating me! It is about time that I brought back some respect to the Divas division! I guarantee you that I will beat you...one day I will beat your pathetic ass...papi!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:11 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

OT: This will be the greatest Revolution of all time Razz . Nah but seriously, in future you need to get the matches finished and sent in by the day of the PPV.

Get on FB...or I'll crush you.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:34 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 DSC00506-7

Dan Bolt

Height: 6'2
Weight: 243 lbs
Hometown: Calgary, Canada
Entrance Music: Til' I Collapse [Eminem]
Finishers: Rearrange In Hell [Code Breaker]
Signature Moves:
Master Lock
Chokeslam
Full nelson slam
Military press into either a press slam or a fallaway slam
Rolling cutter
Suplex powerslam
Inverted shoulderbreaker
Two-handed chokeslam
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: War
Pic Base: Tomko
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:40 am

Just out of curiousity, I saw the WAR titantron and loved it. Does Revolution have one? If not, can someone make one? Although Pablo Barrerra will be hard to put on it.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Just out of curiousity, I saw the WAR titantron and loved it. Does Revolution have one? If not, can someone make one? Although Pablo Barrerra will be hard to put on it.

I think i made one for both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Kelly shouts out from the distance; "Hey slut!"

Kelly sprints forwards and nearly sends Lara sprawling by give her a two handed push.

Kelly: "I am sick of you humiliating me! It is about time that I brought back some respect to the Divas division! I guarantee you that I will beat you...one day I will beat your pathetic ass...papi!"

Lara - *Laughs and adjust herself where she was pushed and fixes her title belt over her shoulder* "Look, Chica, yet again you come over here, and you tell me how you are going to beat me, and how you are going to make me pay, but when it comes down to it, each time, you never get the job done! Last time i said i would give you a match out of sympathy, because i really did pity your attempts to topple me, be what happened?? You LOST!"

*She shakes her head and looks at her with a sigh*

"Do you really, really want to fo through that humiliation all over again, for the umpeenth time? Or do you want to just walk away, with your pride intact, and just accept the fact, that you should move on!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:

Dan Bolt

Height: 6'2
Weight: 243 lbs
Hometown: Calgary, Canada
Entrance Music: Til' I Collapse [Eminem]
Finishers: Rearrange In Hell [Code Breaker]
Signature Moves:
Master Lock
Chokeslam
Full nelson slam
Military press into either a press slam or a fallaway slam
Rolling cutter
Suplex powerslam
Inverted shoulderbreaker
Two-handed chokeslam
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: War
Pic Base: Tomko

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Jerishows wrote:

OT: I requested it before Angel was on Revolution...Sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:18 pm

This week on Revolution; the match of the decade

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Surge_10
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Harry, get your ass on FB.

And that 'tron needs more Surge...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Mitch wrote:
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Matt_d10

*Matt Dean sits in his office*

York walks in a with a cold gaze and stares at Matt ash he whispers through his teeth

.>Why did I not debut!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Mitch wrote:

Demon: "Hurtin like a bitch at the moment. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:02 am

Granger? wrote:
Mitch wrote:

York walks in a with a cold gaze and stares at Matt ash he whispers through his teeth

.>Why did I not debut!

*Matt shakes his head*

Matt: "Why didn't you show up? But if it is a debut you want, I will make it happen this Friday on Acceleration against Josh Polson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:22 am

Mitch wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Mitch wrote:

.>Why did I not debut!

*Matt shakes his head*

Matt: "Why didn't you show up? But if it is a debut you want, I will make it happen this Friday on Acceleration against Josh Polson."

Trenton York
Why did I not show? The question is why was I not booked.. do you know who I am? If you did I would not be so calm around me.. I am psycho.. I do not think before my actions and honestly it is time for you to show me respect! I deserve respect but if I have to be the Josh character.. fine! I will destroy him and make him an example!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:46 am

Your Worst Nightmare - Dan Bolt arrives at the CWW arena for the first time not worrying about anything. Dan guarantee's that he'll make an impressive debut on HIS very own brand; Monday Night War.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:50 am

Granger? wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Mitch wrote:

.>Why did I not debut!

*Matt shakes his head*

Trenton York
Why did I not show? The question is why was I not booked.. do you know who I am? If you did I would not be so calm around me.. I am psycho.. I do not think before my actions and honestly it is time for you to show me respect! I deserve respect but if I have to be the Josh character.. fine! I will destroy him and make him an example!

Matt: "Why would I book you for War when this is the first time you have actually showed up? If you can beat Josh on Acceleration, you can have your debut match. I don't care if you are the most psycho guy in the world, because I don't give a damn. Now get the hell out of here, you are wasting my damn time."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:45 am

Dan Maskell is walking round towards the gym

TST are in their locker room

Chase and Hobbs are training for their title shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next