The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
(Kevin Evans leaves his locker room in foul mood. He walks down the hallway heading towards the gym)

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

(just as Evans is walking along he is handed a book from Jordan Chase who is standing by a table(which Calvin Hobbs is sitting at) on the table are a variety of Jordan Chase books)

Jordan: (in a calm voice) you look upset, read this it may make you feel happier about yourself.

(Kevin Evans looks at the book before throwing it back on the table)

"Look punk, I don't need books I need titles. Can you understand THAT?!"

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: but can't you see Kevin, everytime you get so close to a title something goes wrong and you fall short, you need to reach down deep inside and say 'I am Kevin Evans and nothing will stop me', and Kevin you know I am right in what I am saying.

(Evans starts mellow out)

"I am the most ruthless man in wrestling, I am Classic, I am Kevin Evans, I should not be screwing up, I should be kicking **** and taking names but people keep screwing with me like TST and Demon!"

*Demon & Criss stand near the scene, staring at Evans & shaking their heads in disappointment*
*Unsanctioned Champion Josh Polson comes up and walks beside them*
Josh: Care to tell me what the f**k that was back there?

*Demon pulls out a baseball bat & holds it to Josh's throat*

Criss: "Care to explain why you tried to involve yourself in family business? I wouldn't ask Demon, because he won't actually speak to anyone, except to me, so how about you get the hell out of here, & not involve yourself in our business again, or we will do a lot more, than just hit you with a baseball bat & chokeslam you."

*Demon & Criss walk away*

(Evans walks up with ribs tapped)

"You son of bitches will pay for this, I promise yous! Josh we need to talk now!"
*Josh stares at them walking off before slamming his cricket bat in pure anger on a crate*
Josh: Alright, i imagine its got to do with those two
*indicates Demon/Criss*
OFF: Mitch, inbox i need guidance (not to do with UFC App either)

(Kevin Evans nods)

"Damn right Josh. I was one who sent the message to Demon to come back but look at what he did to us. I should of never did that promo in the first place"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 am

*CJ Jones is in the gym, practising the Jones Jump on a trainer/jobber*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
(Kevin Evans leaves his locker room in foul mood. He walks down the hallway heading towards the gym)

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

(just as Evans is walking along he is handed a book from Jordan Chase who is standing by a table(which Calvin Hobbs is sitting at) on the table are a variety of Jordan Chase books)

Jordan: (in a calm voice) you look upset, read this it may make you feel happier about yourself.

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: but can't you see Kevin, everytime you get so close to a title something goes wrong and you fall short, you need to reach down deep inside and say 'I am Kevin Evans and nothing will stop me', and Kevin you know I am right in what I am saying.

"I am the most ruthless man in wrestling, I am Classic, I am Kevin Evans, I should not be screwing up, I should be kicking **** and taking names but people keep screwing with me like TST and Demon!"

*Demon & Criss stand near the scene, staring at Evans & shaking their heads in disappointment*

Criss: "Care to explain why you tried to involve yourself in family business? I wouldn't ask Demon, because he won't actually speak to anyone, except to me, so how about you get the hell out of here, & not involve yourself in our business again, or we will do a lot more, than just hit you with a baseball bat & chokeslam you."

"You son of bitches will pay for this, I promise yous! Josh we need to talk now!"

Criss: "We will be looking forward to it, kids."

*Demon & Criss keep walking*

"Yea, keeping walk you spineless pricks! Josh lets go mate, I don't want to see these bitches anymore"

*Just as Kevin says this, the lights go out. When they return, Demon & Criss are standing right in front of them. Demon has the baseball bat against Kevin's throat & pushes him to the ground with it. Criss looks down at Kevin, shaking his head in disappointment*

Criss: "You are very lucky, that we are nice people. Because trust me boys, if you even think of irritating Demon or myself, especially with our states of mind, you won't have much of a future in this business, after we are through with you."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:19 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

"Yea, keeping walk you spineless pricks! Josh lets go mate, I don't want to see these bitches anymore"

*Just as Kevin says this, the lights go out. When they return, Demon & Criss are standing right in front of them. Demon has the baseball bat against Kevin's throat & pushes him to the ground with it. Criss looks down at Kevin, shaking his head in disappointment*

Criss: "You are very lucky, that we are nice people. Because trust me boys, if you even think of irritating Demon or myself, especially with our states of mind, you won't have much of a future in this business, after we are through with you."
*Josh in retaliation, comes up and puts his cricket bat against Criss's throat squezing tightly*
Josh: C'mon Demon let's talk this out we're all good guys here you let Kevin go i'll let Criss go
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:22 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

*Josh in retaliation, comes up and puts his cricket bat against Criss's throat squezing tightly*
Josh: C'mon Demon let's talk this out we're all good guys here you let Kevin go i'll let Criss go

(Kevin Evans is gasping for air he is trying to get out but he he can not. He just tries to lift the bat up but Demon power is to much.)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Criss: "You want Demon to talk? He has made it clear, that besides me or Thorn, he won't talk to anyone else."

*Criss removes the bat from his throat & just laughs & shakes his head*

Criss: "Josh, you don't get it. Neither does Kevin. Demon didn't come back because of Kevin's promo. In fact, the very fact that Kevin did the promo, pleading with Demon to come back was pathetic in itself. Demon came back because of family pride, not because some whining loser pleaded & begged him to come back. You guys still don't seem to understand why Demon attacked you guys. Demon did it because you were sticking your noses in family business & I don't know how many times I have to say it, before you 2 seem to actually understand that. Demon doesn't want, nor does he need, your help. He can't trust anyone else here, except for those, who understand that family business, is family business, & obviously, that doesn't include either of you. So if you excuse the 2 of us, we have business to take care of, which doesn't involve 2 whining piss-ants like yourselves."

*Criss & Demon walk away & enter a dark room*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:55 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Criss: "You want Demon to talk? He has made it clear, that besides me or Thorn, he won't talk to anyone else."

*Criss removes the bat from his throat & just laughs & shakes his head*

Criss: "Josh, you don't get it. Neither does Kevin. Demon didn't come back because of Kevin's promo. In fact, the very fact that Kevin did the promo, pleading with Demon to come back was pathetic in itself. Demon came back because of family pride, not because some whining loser pleaded & begged him to come back. You guys still don't seem to understand why Demon attacked you guys. Demon did it because you were sticking your noses in family business & I don't know how many times I have to say it, before you 2 seem to actually understand that. Demon doesn't want, nor does he need, your help. He can't trust anyone else here, except for those, who understand that family business, is family business, & obviously, that doesn't include either of you. So if you excuse the 2 of us, we have business to take care of, which doesn't involve 2 whining piss-ants like yourselves."

*Criss & Demon walk away & enter a dark room*

(Evans is on tge floor holding his throat.)

"Demon...must..pay....for this! I respected him so much but he is a complete ****! Family **** can go die. Josh, we are not playing nice no more we are playing hard ball now!"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 am

The new site is almost done
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

Here is the link to the new website:

http://cwwnews.webnode.com//

The link is also on the front page as well
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:13 am

Craig Owens is in his locker room doing calisthenics

Santiago Del Rosario is in medics office

Dan Maskell is in the gym

Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs are handing out books outside the arena
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Mitch wrote:
★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
*The newly crowned CWW Vixen's Champion, Lara James, arrives at the arena. Her new title belt displayed proudly on her shoulder. She heads inside the building, greeted by her fans who all congratulare her on her win. She poses for photos and signs autographs before walking inside. She heads to her locker room and recieves congratulations from crew members around her. She smiles and makes her way to the locker room area*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Ljrn

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Demon_11
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Criss_10

*When she gets to the locker room area, the new Vixen's Champion sees Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace*

Criss: "So look who the new Vixen's Champion is."

Lara - *She nods and looks to the title belt* "Yeah! I guess i am!" *She smiles and then walks over to Demon, looking up at him, she then out of nowhere, hugs him* "Its good to have you back!" *She then lets go and restores her composure*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Mitch wrote:
*The newly crowned CWW Vixen's Champion, Lara James, arrives at the arena. Her new title belt displayed proudly on her shoulder. She heads inside the building, greeted by her fans who all congratulare her on her win. She poses for photos and signs autographs before walking inside. She heads to her locker room and recieves congratulations from crew members around her. She smiles and makes her way to the locker room area*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Ljrn

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Demon_11
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Criss_10

*When she gets to the locker room area, the new Vixen's Champion sees Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace*

Criss: "So look who the new Vixen's Champion is."

Lara - *She nods and looks to the title belt* "Yeah! I guess i am!" *She smiles and then walks over to Demon, looking up at him, she then out of nowhere, hugs him* "Its good to have you back!" *She then lets go and restores her composure*

*Demon smirks a little & nods at Lara*

Criss: "Some people think its a good thing to have Demon back, but there are some who don't like that he is back, namely Josh Polson & Kevin Evans."

*Criss realizes he has forgotten something*

Criss: "Wait, I almost forgot. I don't think you & I have actually met before. I'm Criss Menace."

*Criss offers a handshake to Lara*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

would happily partake in interview as any of my dudes for the new site Mitch
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Lara - *Nods at Demon* They only think its a bad thing, because they are going to get their scrawny little @sses handed to them! Hell, i could beat them!" *She laughs and then turns to Criss and smiles, accepting the handshake*

"Nice ot meet you Criss! The names Lara James! The Rough Tough Chick herself and the new Vixens Champion!"

*She looks a the title, then back at him and laughs*

"But im not one to brag! Nice to meet you Papi!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Shade wrote:

Yeah... me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Shade wrote:

Same
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Shade wrote:

Cool as. Write up an interview & I will put it up on the site.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Lara - *Nods at Demon* They only think its a bad thing, because they are going to get their scrawny little @sses handed to them! Hell, i could beat them!" *She laughs and then turns to Criss and smiles, accepting the handshake*

"Nice ot meet you Criss! The names Lara James! The Rough Tough Chick herself and the new Vixens Champion!"

Criss: "Nice to meet you too. As you may have seen, Demon isn't really the talking type now-a-days, ever since Maximum Risk, because we all know what happened there. But its a good thing, because instead of talking about what he is gonna do, he can just go out there & do what he has to do without a word."
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Mitch wrote:

Criss: "Nice to meet you too. As you may have seen, Demon isn't really the talking type now-a-days, ever since Maximum Risk, because we all know what happened there. But its a good thing, because instead of talking about what he is gonna do, he can just go out there & do what he has to do without a word."

Lara - *Nods in agreement* "Well i have no doubt about that!" *She then smiles at Criss* "Its nice that you have decided to help out the right side!" *She smirks*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Mitch wrote:

Lara - *Nods in agreement* "Well i have no doubt about that!" *She then smiles at Criss* "Its nice that you have decided to help out the right side!" *She smirks*

Criss: "I know Demon can handle himself, but he needs the extra muscle in the form of his brother, i.e me. I see you also have your hands full with Amber & Amy as well."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, thinking about his match on War tommorow and his agreement with Angel.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Criss: "I know Demon can handle himself, but he needs the extra muscle in the form of his brother, i.e me. I
see you also have your hands full with Amber & Amy as well."

Lara - *Laughs* "You mean those low class, low talent gruesome twosome? I have taken them out before, im sure i can do it again! No biggie!" *She smirks*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Criss: "I know Demon can handle himself, but he needs the extra muscle in the form of his brother, i.e me. I
see you also have your hands full with Amber & Amy as well."

Lara - *Laughs* "You mean those low class, low talent gruesome twosome? I have taken them out before, im sure i can do it again! No biggie!" *She smirks*

Criss: "True. But all that matters is, we are fighting the good fight here."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Don't forget to check out the new CWW.com website. Link is on the front page.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Surge is in his locker room, lying on the couch while watching some infomercials on TV, not paying attention. He's in a pair of black jeans and a black Slipknot t-shirt, as well as his signature mask again, black with red lightning.

OOC: A Surge shoot interview? That'll be pretty schway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next