The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 I_voting_barCWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:17 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Shade wrote:
(Kevin Evans leaves his locker room in foul mood. He walks down the hallway heading towards the gym)

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

(just as Evans is walking along he is handed a book from Jordan Chase who is standing by a table(which Calvin Hobbs is sitting at) on the table are a variety of Jordan Chase books)

Jordan: (in a calm voice) you look upset, read this it may make you feel happier about yourself.

(Kevin Evans looks at the book before throwing it back on the table)

"Look punk, I don't need books I need titles. Can you understand THAT?!"

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: but can't you see Kevin, everytime you get so close to a title something goes wrong and you fall short, you need to reach down deep inside and say 'I am Kevin Evans and nothing will stop me', and Kevin you know I am right in what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
(Kevin Evans leaves his locker room in foul mood. He walks down the hallway heading towards the gym)

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

(just as Evans is walking along he is handed a book from Jordan Chase who is standing by a table(which Calvin Hobbs is sitting at) on the table are a variety of Jordan Chase books)

Jordan: (in a calm voice) you look upset, read this it may make you feel happier about yourself.

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: but can't you see Kevin, everytime you get so close to a title something goes wrong and you fall short, you need to reach down deep inside and say 'I am Kevin Evans and nothing will stop me', and Kevin you know I am right in what I am saying.

(Evans starts mellow out)

"I am the most ruthless man in wrestling, I am Classic, I am Kevin Evans, I should not be screwing up, I should be kicking **** and taking names but people keep screwing with me like TST and Demon!"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

"I am the most ruthless man in wrestling, I am Classic, I am Kevin Evans, I should not be screwing up, I should be kicking **** and taking names but people keep screwing with me like TST and Demon!"

*Demon & Criss stand near the scene, staring at Evans & shaking their heads in disappointment*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: exactly but if you are the most ruthless man in wrestling why do you allow them to screw with you, you see I know talent when I see it, and I am telling you right now you have talent, but you need to telll yourself that which is why I want you to read this.

[Jordan takes a book of his table called 'Reaching inside' and gives it to Evans]

Jordan: and this will tell you all you need to know about how to become the real Kevin Evans, and hey I am not telling you anything you don't already know, so please read it.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 am

Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

*Demon & Criss stand near the scene, staring at Evans & shaking their heads in disappointment*

(Kevin Evans see Jordan look to his side and Evans looks too and sees them)

"What do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:33 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: exactly but if you are the most ruthless man in wrestling why do you allow them to screw with you, you see I know talent when I see it, and I am telling you right now you have talent, but you need to telll yourself that which is why I want you to read this.

[Jordan takes a book of his table called 'Reaching inside' and gives it to Evans]

Jordan: and this will tell you all you need to know about how to become the real Kevin Evans, and hey I am not telling you anything you don't already know, so please read it.

(Evans looks at the book)

"If yuor screwing with me, I will kick your skull in understand? I am not getting screwed anymore by anyone!"

(Evans puts it under his arm)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:38 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: exactly but if you are the most ruthless man in wrestling why do you allow them to screw with you, you see I know talent when I see it, and I am telling you right now you have talent, but you need to tell yourself that which is why I want you to read this.

"If yuor screwing with me, I will kick your skull in understand? I am not getting screwed anymore by anyone!"

Jordan: use your head Kevin, I am not on the same brand as you, what possible reason would I have to screw with you, all I want to see is you reach your full potential, but I must warn you any act of physical violence against me, is not tolerated especially by my associate Calvin Hobbs, so good luck Kevin and I hope your career begins to prosper.

[Jordan pats Kevin on the back and then goes and sits down with Calvin Hobbs]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: exactly but if you are the most ruthless man in wrestling why do you allow them to screw with you, you see I know talent when I see it, and I am telling you right now you have talent, but you need to tell yourself that which is why I want you to read this.

Jordan: use your head Kevin, I am not on the same brand as you, what possible reason would I have to screw with you, all I want to see is you reach your full potential, but I must warn you any act of physical violence against me, is not tolerated especially by my associate Calvin Hobbs, so good luck Kevin and I hope your career begins to prosper.

OOC:

God damn it... sickness is getting bad!

(Kevin Evans death stares Hobbs)

"Like to see him try and attack me. But anyways, I would like you to manger me and Hayden, I know you are on War but I think War will let you on my show."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

OOC:

God damn it... sickness is getting bad!

(Kevin Evans death stares Hobbs)

"Like to see him try and attack me. But anyways, I would like you to manger me and Hayden, I know you are on War but I think War will let you on my show."

OOC: STD?

Jordan: I will consider it Kevin but before I give you an answer I will have to meet Hayden.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 am

Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

(Kevin Evans see Jordan look to his side and Evans looks too and sees them)

"What do you want?!"

*The 2 men stop shaking their heads & continue staring at Evans*

Criss: "I hear that you are blaming my brother here, for you losing at Lest We Forget. We had nothing to do with what happened there, that was all on you. As far as you getting attacked by Demon after the cage match? Well, that's your fault as well, for trying to stick your nose, in family business. Did you really think that Demon came back because you begged him to? Pathetic, dude. Demon came back on his own accord. Only thing is, I was the only one who knew that he was actually coming back at Lest We Forget. You & Josh learned the hard way, that you don't interfere with family business. You just better pray, that you don't get drafted to the same show as us, because if you do, we will make your life a living hell. Got it kid? Good."

*The 2 brothers walk off*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 am

Just an FYI, this week's War will have a very graphic & disturbing ending Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 am

Mitch wrote:
Just an FYI, this week's War will have a very graphic & disturbing ending Twisted Evil

very much looking forward to it Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 am

Mitch wrote:

OH NOES I MEAN YES!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:07 am

Name:CJ Jones
Gimmick: Cocky young kid. Grew up on the streets of Brooklyn, New York. After sneaking on a train, deciding to see the outer world, CJ noticed posters for the WWE's Wrestlemania 20 pay-per-view. He was inspired when watching the Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Chris Benoit match and soon wanted to become a wrestler. He began training t the nearest gym and was wrestling for the indies at the early age of 19.
Height: 6"2
Weight: 213 lbs
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Entrance Music: One and Only by Chesney Hawkes
Finishers: Jones Jacket (Straight Jacket submission), The Jones Jump (Best Moonsault Ever)
Signature Moves: Your Demise (Sunset Filp Piledriver), CJ Slam (Suplex slammed into a Death Valley Driver)
Face/Heel: Face
Brand: Revouloution
Pic Base: Paul London (W/Facial Hair)

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 am

MichaelYourBestestFriend wrote:
Gimmick: Cocky young kid. Grew up on the streets of Brooklyn, New York. After sneaking on a train, deciding to see the outer world, CJ noticed posters for the WWE's Wrestlemania 20 pay-per-view. He was inspired when watching the Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Chris Benoit match and soon wanted to become a wrestler. He began training t the nearest gym and was wrestling for the indies at the early age of 19.
Finishers: Jones Jacket (Straight Jacket submission), The Jones Jump (Best Moonsault Ever)
Signature Moves: Your Demise (Sunset Filp Piledriver), CJ Slam (Suplex slammed into a Death Valley Driver)

You are accepted. Will you be able to post this app in the CWW App Thread? Link for it is on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 am

Mitch wrote:

You are accepted. Will you be able to post this app in the CWW App Thread? Link for it is on the front page.
Yeah, Sure. Never noticed that thread. Want me to delet the post afterwards?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 am

Mitch wrote:

Yeah, Sure. Never noticed that thread. Want me to delet the post afterwards?

You wouldn't be able to. Start RPing
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 am

*A Black Lamborghini is pulled up into the CWW Arena parking lot. The fans wait with baited breath as they don't know the figure who steps out. This man is the newly signed CJ Jones. He smiles, takes a breath of fresh air and moves to the boot of his car. He opens it and takes his bags out, before heading inside*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:57 am

OOC: Revolution will be written in full this week (Full matches, Promos and segments). If anybody can help me out by writing a promo and PMing me it, then it would be much appreciated. (John I'm looking at you skok).

And FYI, this Revolution will have a very contriversial ending Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 am

Hazza wrote:
OOC: Revolution will be written in full this week (Full matches, Promos and segments). If anybody can help me out by writing a promo and PMing me it, then it would be much appreciated. (John I'm looking at you skok).

And FYI, this Revolution will have a very contriversial ending Twisted Evil

This should be cool. We got the draft on Monday, with a graphic & disturbing ending. Then we have Revolution's Draft & Lest We Forget fallout show on Wednesday that will have a very controversial ending. Lovin it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 am

Skull Kid wrote:
OFF How was the International title match? I would like some feed back
OT: It was awesome man.

On: Michael Chains sits in his office
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 am

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena

TST are in their locker room

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 am

[as Craig Owens music plays the crowd boo extremely loudly, as Owens walks onto the stage wearing his Black suit and Red Shirt, with his Cruiserweight Championship round his waist, he is handed a microphone]

Craig: as you can see, I still am unable to have my countdown or my blackout effect before I walk out to address my adoring public and that is because of the fact that each week, I am getting railroaded by this masked man called Santiago Del Rosario, who seems to be on a mission to not only take my title but to also put a ruin to my career.

[Craig walks back and forth for a second before stopping dead in the middle of the stage]

Craig: but it is not just that, about a week or so ago, I was out here addressing you people as elegantly as always when he interrupted and did this.

[Owens then points to the titantron and a video plays, showing from a few weeks ago where Del Rosario attacked Owens and landed a Space flying tiger Drop, after seeing a clip of that move again the crowd clap]

Craig: However, everyone should know by now that, Craig Owens always makes sure to get the last word so watch this.

[Craig then points to the titantron and a video plays, it shows Santiago Del Rosario arriving at the arena today, only to be attacked from behind by Craig, after a short brawl between both men a low blow allows Craig to hit the Texan Funeral onto the bonnet of a car]

Craig: but I need you people to understand, when I did what I did in that video to Santiago, I had no clue that me and him would be competing in a two out of three falls match this week, so Santiago will most likely be a bit hurt, which is why not only will, I 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens pin Santiago after giving him another Texan Funeral, but I will then tap him out to my new Submission manoeuvre, The 3rd Strike and finally even though I would have won the match two falls to one, I will climb that ladder and retrieve my Cruiserweight Championship, and then you people along with the announcer can all say in unison 'and still The Undisputed Cruiserweight Champion of the World, The World Renowned Craig Owens'.

[as soon as Owens says this the crowd boo him louder then ever, Owens then hands the microphone to a production worker and ehads backstage to more boos]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC: Hazza, I replied to that PM...

Surge is in the trainer's room, getting checked out after the Lest We Forget PPV. He now has his jacket off to reveal a black tight-mesh t-shirt. He's having a light shone into his eyes currently, as the doctor is checking for possible concussions. Surge sits there, silent and seemingly satisfied with what he did to Matt.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 pm

*The newly crowned CWW Vixen's Champion, Lara James, arrives at the arena. Her new title belt displayed proudly on her shoulder. She heads inside the building, greeted by her fans who all congratulare her on her win. She poses for photos and signs autographs before walking inside. She heads to her locker room and recieves congratulations from crew members around her. She smiles and makes her way to the locker room area*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ljrn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next