The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:45 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Demon_11

*Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage with baseball bat in hand after chokeslamming Calvin Hobbs & scaring Jordan Chase away from ringside*
*Josh Polson having laughed his butt off at Calvin & Jordan's actions walks up to him*
Josh: Cave my skull in if you want but did those two stooges actually attempt to ask you to walk in the "Words of Chase"?

*Demon just pushes Josh out of the way with his baseball bat & continues walking*
After seeing leaving Hunter J writhing on the entrance ramp, Harry Jones spots Hardcore Demon.

Harry Jones: "Yo, Demon..."

*Demon sees Harry, shakes his head & continues walking*
Harry Jones: "I know I am intimidating, but wow..."

*As Harry says this, Thorn stands behind him*
*Josh serveys the action*

Harry Jones: "His whole family can suck one..."

Jones begins to walk down the hallway...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake Lyndon Is seen leaving his locker room with his belt

A delivery man walks up to Lyndon, with a box in hand.

'Jake Lyndon, I have a delivery for you'

Jake Lyndon Okay, so do I need to sign or something?

'No not for this as we know who you are, would you like to see what you have been given?'

Jake Lyndon Well I guess that'd be appropriate.

The Delivery man promptly lifts the lid off the box revealing a nice big Chocolate Cake with the following words iced on in white 'Sorry for your loss'.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:48 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

'No not for this as we know who you are, would you like to see what you have been given?'

The Delivery man promptly lifts the lid off the box revealing a nice big Chocolate Cake with the following words iced on in white 'Sorry for your loss'.

Jake Lyndon *Jake smirks before patting the man on the back. He begins to walk away chuckling to himself* That's real cute ... *Jake continues down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:52 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon *Jake smirks before patting the man on the back. He begins to walk away chuckling to himself* That's real cute ... *Jake continues down the hall*

The delivery man stands there for a second before wondering what he should do with the cake but in the end decides on eating it right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:55 am

OOC: I was expecting it to be a Dick in the box
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:59 am

Samuel wrote:

OOC: considered it but figured this would be better rather then constant homophobic references(Don't want GLAAD after me)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:01 am

Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:

OOC: considered it but figured this would be better rather then constant homophobic references(Don't want GLAAD after me)

OOC: Well at least you didn't actually get into the trend of things like John does with his Rape and Pedo references all the time
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:25 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

"Right Now" by KoRn plays as Surge walks down to the ring. The fans go into a frenzy of boos and cheers as the masked man heads down the ramp, wearing a DeviantART tee along with a black pair of pants and sneakers. And his mask? Well, it's the normal black base with blue abstract thunder designs this time. He lazily heads into the ring, grabs a mic and walks up the steps before standing in the center of the ring. He looks around at the fans at attendance, their reactions still going.

"Seriously..." Surge starts, "...shut the fuck up."

This only drives the crowd to keep going. Surge simply waves them away.

"Alright, whatever. I don't give a shit. Because, you cripples aren't the reason I came down here. The reason I came down here...was Matt Xtreme. Here's the deal - no matter how much times I put the hurt on him, he keeps coming back. And quite honestly, I welcome it. Because, the fact is, this isn't malicious what I'm doing. Sure, it may look malicious and random - how I attacked Matt before just brutally beating the crap out of him. But, like everything I am, this too has much more levels and layers. Through my return and beat-down of Matt, I have brought ratings to Revolution. Hell, I know I wouldn't have watched Revolution before. Jake Lyndon as World Champion? Boring. That's why CWW brought me in. They were about ready to suck my dick before I said yes to the contract they offered me. And all they wanted from me? Ratings. They were going to do anything for the ratings I brang. And how would I bring these ratings? Why, start a feud of course. After some months of fighting, I'd finish the guy off and go on, bringing more and more ratings. So, yes, I don't hate Matt Xtreme - I'm just here for the huge money I'm getting paid to bring ratings. And unfortunately, the tail-end of that deal has Matt on it. So, Matt, get your ass out here. Let's hear from you, you piece of shit."

The fans give another huge mixed reaction, with more cheers this time. Some also chant, "Bring out Matt".

['All I Want' by A Day To Remember plays over the PA system as 'The Chosen One' emerges onto the entrance ramp. The CWW Universe burst into an uproar as Matt Xtreme holds a replica of Surge's mask above his head. Xtreme is handed a microphone from Chimel. He enters the ring and sizes up to his Roulette opponent; Surge.]

Matt Xtreme: “Without your mask; you are nothing. Your mask is symbolic for a lot of things. The mask represents mystery, courage, exclusivity and the sick and twisted feeling that channels through the arena whenever your presence is felt. But more importantly, the mask represents you. When I pin you two times in one night, I will finally eliminate the mask; and when I get rid of your mask, I am getting rid of you! On the Wednesday after Roulette, viewer discretion will be advised because Surge will have to step into the ring and take it off! I have never been more ready for a fight in my life. What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger! You have come so close to ending my career on so many occasions…but at Roulette…I end yours! Your legacy, your dignity, your passion, your identity...[Matt drops the mask] it all dies!”

Surge yawns before shrugging. He puts the mic back to his mouth.

"Whatever, dude. You can try to make this make sense, try to make this as symbolic as you want and try to seem like you actually stand for something...but you don't. You can't make it make sense, you can't make it symbolic and you can't make it stand for something. The deal with this is that CWW wanted ratings, they brought me in and I chose you as the sacrificial lamb. There is no more and no less to this. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But that's what I like about you, Matt - you're a fighter. So the way I view it, we're a team, business partners, if you will. I beat you up to bring in the money and the fans."

Surge looks around the arena, at the fans. The fans begin to cheer for both men, but there is some more of a reaction to Surge than to Matt.

"You think they would cheer you prior to this feud? Do you? Of course not. You were unknown and stuck in the past. You weren't going anywhere. But against me? Against a scourge like myself you automatically get known. People realize that if I'm focusing my attention on you, you must be important. So, it doesn't matter how many people think this is a personal thing and all that other stupid shit, it's not. Well, at least not to me. You need to change your Tampax if you're taking this personally."

The crowd go "OOOOOOHHHHH" with some laughs.

"In fact, you owe me, Matt. I made you famous. And as for killing you? That would just ruin the fun. [Surge laughs sarcastically, yet darkly] But what doesn't kill you...makes you stranger."

Surge backs up to the ropes before spreading out his arms and motioning for Matt to talk.

"Come on, Matt, do your thing." [Surge chuckles darkly]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:34 am

OT: I'll reply tomorrow, it'll be too much of an effort on the iPod
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:10 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: I'll reply tomorrow, it'll be too much of an effort on the iPod

OOC: iPod? What a scrub. Get an iPhone, you scrub. Or get on a comp'.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Casey Anomaly
*he hears his match has been changed again and isn't a web match, isn't on the Roulette at all but rather is on the next Pay Per View. He Shrugs and thinks to himself that it doesn't matter when but he will become an International Champion and Unsanctioned Champion at the same time. And be the first one to hold both at the same time*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:14 pm

*The CWW Vixens Champion Lara James is seen arriving at the arena. She spends her usual time with her fans before heading inside, wondering where all the women have gone*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Ljrn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Omega arrives to the arena. He walks around for a bit then heads to the gym.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: I see you online, Hazza - now answer the promo.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

"Right Now" by KoRn plays as Surge walks down to the ring. The fans go into a frenzy of boos and cheers as the masked man heads down the ramp, wearing a DeviantART tee along with a black pair of pants and sneakers. And his mask? Well, it's the normal black base with blue abstract thunder designs this time. He lazily heads into the ring, grabs a mic and walks up the steps before standing in the center of the ring. He looks around at the fans at attendance, their reactions still going.

"Alright, whatever. I don't give a shit. Because, you cripples aren't the reason I came down here. The reason I came down here...was Matt Xtreme. Here's the deal - no matter how much times I put the hurt on him, he keeps coming back. And quite honestly, I welcome it. Because, the fact is, this isn't malicious what I'm doing. Sure, it may look malicious and random - how I attacked Matt before just brutally beating the crap out of him. But, like everything I am, this too has much more levels and layers. Through my return and beat-down of Matt, I have brought ratings to Revolution. Hell, I know I wouldn't have watched Revolution before. Jake Lyndon as World Champion? Boring. That's why CWW brought me in. They were about ready to suck my dick before I said yes to the contract they offered me. And all they wanted from me? Ratings. They were going to do anything for the ratings I brang. And how would I bring these ratings? Why, start a feud of course. After some months of fighting, I'd finish the guy off and go on, bringing more and more ratings. So, yes, I don't hate Matt Xtreme - I'm just here for the huge money I'm getting paid to bring ratings. And unfortunately, the tail-end of that deal has Matt on it. So, Matt, get your ass out here. Let's hear from you, you piece of shit."

The fans give another huge mixed reaction, with more cheers this time. Some also chant, "Bring out Matt".

['All I Want' by A Day To Remember plays over the PA system as 'The Chosen One' emerges onto the entrance ramp. The CWW Universe burst into an uproar as Matt Xtreme holds a replica of Surge's mask above his head. Xtreme is handed a microphone from Chimel. He enters the ring and sizes up to his Roulette opponent; Surge.]

Matt Xtreme: “Without your mask; you are nothing. Your mask is symbolic for a lot of things. The mask represents mystery, courage, exclusivity and the sick and twisted feeling that channels through the arena whenever your presence is felt. But more importantly, the mask represents you. When I pin you two times in one night, I will finally eliminate the mask; and when I get rid of your mask, I am getting rid of you! On the Wednesday after Roulette, viewer discretion will be advised because Surge will have to step into the ring and take it off! I have never been more ready for a fight in my life. What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger! You have come so close to ending my career on so many occasions…but at Roulette…I end yours! Your legacy, your dignity, your passion, your identity...[Matt drops the mask] it all dies!”

"Whatever, dude. You can try to make this make sense, try to make this as symbolic as you want and try to seem like you actually stand for something...but you don't. You can't make it make sense, you can't make it symbolic and you can't make it stand for something. The deal with this is that CWW wanted ratings, they brought me in and I chose you as the sacrificial lamb. There is no more and no less to this. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But that's what I like about you, Matt - you're a fighter. So the way I view it, we're a team, business partners, if you will. I beat you up to bring in the money and the fans."

Surge looks around the arena, at the fans. The fans begin to cheer for both men, but there is some more of a reaction to Surge than to Matt.

"You think they would cheer you prior to this feud? Do you? Of course not. You were unknown and stuck in the past. You weren't going anywhere. But against me? Against a scourge like myself you automatically get known. People realize that if I'm focusing my attention on you, you must be important. So, it doesn't matter how many people think this is a personal thing and all that other stupid shit, it's not. Well, at least not to me. You need to change your Tampax if you're taking this personally."

"In fact, you owe me, Matt. I made you famous. And as for killing you? That would just ruin the fun. [Surge laughs sarcastically, yet darkly] But what doesn't kill you...makes you stranger."

Surge backs up to the ropes before spreading out his arms and motioning for Matt to talk.

Matt Xtreme: "Is it not personal when you break into my house? Is it not personal when you put your hands on my wife? I am not trying to make any symbolic references to spice up our rivalry, but I know for a fact that some sick and twisted shit comes out of your mouth. Usually you can hide behind your mask and cover up your words and actions, but when I rip off that mask and show your face to the world, then your life will be miserable. You prance around and claim the fact that Michael Adams begged you to come to Revolution. Well, I spoke to Michael earlier in the evening and I found out that you needed CWW more than CWW needed you. With ECCW despising you, EFNW dying and AIDS on the brink of calling bankruptcy; this was your last resort! You had nowhere to go except Revolution, so you sheepishly begged Adams to sign your contract, but then behind his back you told everybody a lie. Before you came to Revolution, I was a rising star. I was on a winning streak and was about to move up in the rankings to challenge former champion Sammy Steel for his International Championship…but then you came along. At Roulette, justice will be served. Revolution’s resident rapist will be no more.”

They fans are split down the middle for who the are supporting.

Matt Xtreme: “Listen to them, can you feel the electricity in the air. They want me to defeat you…and I will defeat you!”

OT: Worst RP of my life, I was all out of ideas. Reply to me and I will come up something half decent.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:
Chris James walks around fustrated that Chase & Hobbs cost him his match.
Omega walks into the arena and sees James. He walks over and laughs.

Omega: Don't feel so good, does it?
Chris James:**He glares at him** You want to return the favor just because I made fun of you and how you fail to win the Acceleration Championship,I might kinda deserve that but atleast I didn't get a beat down from 2 guys.
Omega: Its cause the guys who beat me down were ACTUALLY talented, unlike the guys who beat you down, and unlike you.
Chris James:So your saying i'm not talented,the man that beat you in lot of matches and you have the balls to say I don't have talent.Well I agree with you one thing,Hobbs & Chase aren't talented but when I am done teaching them a lesson I'm going straight after you and I will make you regret pissing me the fuck off!!!!!
Omega: You'l never learn Chris...
Chris James:Listen Omega I don't need your stupid crictism so how about you get out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Omega: Fine James, I'll get out of your face.

He backs up but still talks to Chris.

Omega: You'll never be at my leve. All your wins against me were luck.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Matt Xtreme: "Is it not personal when you break into my house? Is it not personal when you put your hands on my wife? I am not trying to make any symbolic references to spice up our rivalry, but I know for a fact that some sick and twisted shit comes out of your mouth. Usually you can hide behind your mask and cover up your words and actions, but when I rip off that mask and show your face to the world, then your life will be miserable. You prance around and claim the fact that Michael Adams begged you to come to Revolution. Well, I spoke to Michael earlier in the evening and I found out that you needed CWW more than CWW needed you. With ECCW despising you, EFNW dying and AIDS on the brink of calling bankruptcy; this was your last resort! You had nowhere to go except Revolution, so you sheepishly begged Adams to sign your contract, but then behind his back you told everybody a lie. Before you came to Revolution, I was a rising star. I was on a winning streak and was about to move up in the rankings to challenge former champion Sammy Steel for his International Championship…but then you came along. At Roulette, justice will be served. Revolution’s resident rapist will be no more.”

They fans are split down the middle for who the are supporting.

Matt Xtreme: “Listen to them, can you feel the electricity in the air. They want me to defeat you…and I will defeat you!”

OT: Worst RP of my life, I was all out of ideas. Reply to me and I will come up something half decent.

Surge's mask magically goes into a look of confusion. He puts his hand up at Matt and moves the mic back to his mouth.

"Wait...wait...wait... You realize that this isn't the top of the mountain for me? You seem to be up high on even being a rising star and being considered to challenge for the International Championship. I mean, people talk about coming from the Indy circuit, being a rising star and making it big in ECCW, EFNW, CWW, AIDS or whatever. Being the World Champ in ECCW, EFNW, CWW, XCW and more wasn't even close to the top of the mountain for me! Hardcore Demon? Harry Jones? Jake Lyndon? I'm above them, all of them. I wrestled in the AWF, WWFI and TWE, CWA and more! Sure, I never won a World Title there, but as long as we're name-dropping shit outside of CWW, a Tag Team or mid-card Title with any of those companies means more than all the Titles combined here. And as for a name like Matt Xtreme? You're more hopeless than Demon or Lyndon. I honestly don't like it when guys brag and talk all this bullshit, but I'm setting the record straight."

The fans are in confusion, as Surge is half-shooting right now.

"The actual people who run CWW, especially Revolution, fuck me over. I mean management prior to this. Because, you see, guys like Hardcore Demon and Super Perfect are connected to the back. Very connected. So, if they don't like me, I somehow then go on to loss to 2 faggots like Taze and Kurt Davis. I somehow loss against a scrub like Jeff Ayers. But no matter how much retard booking was thrown my way, I stuck it out until circumstance put a new man in charge for a month and I finally won the World Title! And when old management came back, you know what they told me? [Surge imitates a fake Asian accent, much like Super Perfect] 'Oh, I'm sowwy, you no be company face. We no book you on 2 shows straight even as World Champ. We make you rook rike dumbass. We have Jake Ryndon bury da herr out of you. Oh, yes. Dats how da chit go down'. That was what fucking happened! So you know what I said? 'Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you, I'm out of here'. Then Super Perfect, Jake Lyndon and so on tried to get me to come back. I was getting phone calls almost none stop, but then they finally got the message: fuck off. And then finally, Super fucked off and Lyndon got his hands out of the pot, and now I'm back! And you know what else? I have control - I hold my reigns! So, you know what, Matt? You should be damn lucky I picked you to feud with. Because I'm making it big, and whether you like it or not, you're coming with me on the pain train to the top! So don't you ever, ever read stupid shit like that off a script again or I swear to God, I'm going to make sure you can barely speak, for real this time."

The smarks in the audience are now chanting like crazy for Surge's shoot, some even chanting for Matt.

OOC: Wasn't that bad. You made some good points...kinda. I think Surge covered it up, though.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Omega: Fine James, I'll get out of your face.

He backs up but still talks to Chris.

Omega: You'll never be at my leve. All your wins against me were luck.
Chris James shakes his head as he walks to his LR.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:04 pm

*Josh Polson can be seen walking the corridor getting ready for WAR*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:07 pm

(Kevin Evans is the hallway with his hardcore title belt slung over his shoulder. He is waiting for Hayden to arrive)

(Hunter J is on the hunt for Harry Jones)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:30 am

So we break kayfabe now in promo's and stay in character for shoot interviews? What's the deal
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:41 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
So we break kayfabe now in promo's and stay in character for shoot interviews? What's the deal

I wish I could tell ya dude, but by the looks of it, they are just taking their own ball & running with it
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:02 am

IT'S DUBYA SEE DUBYA ALL OVER AGAIN, DOOD!!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:05 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
IT'S DUBYA SEE DUBYA ALL OVER AGAIN, DOOD!!

DAMN VINCE RUSSO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next