The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:57 am

Chatbox would a logical choice
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:38 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Matt_d10

*Matt Dean is sitting in his office, working on his computer*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:51 am

Chris James arrives at the arena as he walks down the hallway and goes to the gym to prepare for his match tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Omega arrives to the arena. Getting ready for War tommorow, he heads to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:32 am

OOC - What's wrong with Indy Wrestlers?

Jake Lyndon [Arrives to the arena for Revolution this week with his belt around his waist. He is preparing to cut a promo]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:49 am

War Results (5/2/2011):
Live in San Diego, CA

Recap of last week’s War

A video played, showing what happened on War last week. The video finished with Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace brutally assaulting Michael Cole & putting Cole out of commission indefinitely. Jim Ross & Todd Grisham spoke about what happened to Cole, saying that Cole got exactly what he deserved last week.

Singles Match
Lionel Deathshot vs Jet Reynolds

Lionel kicked off War this week with a bang, brutally laying waste to Jet Reynolds, before putting Jet away with The Elimination. After the match, Hardcore Pulveriser came out & hit Jet with the Pulveriser Bomb.

Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs Backstage Segment

Jordan was seen looking not very happy with what went down last week when he was trying to plug his books. Calvin promised Jordan that Chris James was going to severely pay for what he did last week.

Amber & Amy Backstage Segment

Amber & Amy were seen in their locker room, talking & laughing about what happened last week with Lara James. Amy said she was going to go get something & she left the room. As soon as the door slammed shut, Lara attacked Amy from behind. She beat Amy down & left her laying. Amber came out of the locker room & Lara attacked her as well. Referees & security ran to the scene to break up the fight.

Non-Title Match
Top Shelf Talent vs Say It Out Slaying

Top Shelf made their debuts as War superstars a successful one by defeating Say It Out Slaying. The end of the match came when the champs hit Metallico with the TSA for the win. After the match, The Flips, Chris & Dave, came out & challenged the champs to a title match. The champs accepted the challenge.

Lest We Forget Recap

A video played, recapping the Lest We Forget Pay Per View.

Main Event Hype

The main event of Omega vs Hardcore Demon was hyped.

Singles Match
Chris James vs Calvin Hobbs (w/Jordan Chase)

Last week, Chris came to War from Revolution because of the draft. Shortly after being drafted, he interrupted the book plugging of Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs. This week, Chris & Calvin went 1 on 1. The match went back & forth, until Jordan got involved, causing the referee to give Chris the win via disqualification. It was a 2 on 1 mugging, until the CWW Champion Mark “Razor” Jones chased Jordan & Calvin away.

Interview with Omega

Omega spoke about his match against Hardcore Demon, saying that this will be the easiest victory he will ever pick up, because Demon has, in his mind, gone from being 1 of the most feared & dominating superstars of all time, to being the biggest con-artist of all time. Omega then took the chance to wish Michael Cole a speedy recovery & a return to the announce table.

Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace Rafters Segment

Demon & Criss were seen standing up in the rafters of the arena, watching the action from up above. Criss then told Demon that he was going for his match against Polson up next. Demon nodded, they fist-bumped & Criss walked away, as Demon continued standing in the rafters.

Singles Match
Criss Menace vs Josh Polson

Josh Polson has always made a career of doing the right thing by others. But lately, he has been doing the wrong thing by Demon & Criss. This week, Josh & Criss stepped into the ring to go 1 on 1. Josh proved why he is indeed a former 2x Revolution Heavyweight Champion, but Criss was too big & too strong an adversary for Josh to overcome. Criss caught Josh in mid-air & drilled him with The Epidemic for the 3 count. Brock, Pulveriser & Lionel came out & surrounded the ring, ready to attack Criss. The lights then went out & the fans cheered. When they returned, Demon was standing in the ring with Criss, holding a baseball bat. Brock, Pulveriser & Lionel decided to back away, as Demon & Criss stared at their adversaries. Josh recovered from his loss & patted Demon & Criss on the shoulders as in to say good job, but Demon didn’t look happy about Josh’s gesture & turned his focus to Josh. Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser went to run back to the ring, but Demon sensed it & focused back on the trio, baseball bat in hand. Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser walked backstage as Demon then focused his attention back on Josh. Josh is trying to explain that it was a friendly gesture, but Demon didn’t look to want any of it. Josh backed out of the ring & high-tailed it backstage before anything could really escalate.

Axl Crow Debut Hype

A vignette played on the titantron, hyping the debut of Axl Crow to Monday Night War in the future.

Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace Backstage Segment

Demon & Criss were walking backstage after what happened out in the ring. They were then approached by Andrew Gold, who was bragging about coming back to CWW & that he felt he was gonna wow the girls by becoming the CWW Champion. Then without a word, Demon jabbed Andrew in the gut with the baseball bat & slammed Andrew head first through a door.

Singles Match
Diego Garza vs Jason Copeland

Diego was not feeling at 100% after being brutalized by The Assassin this past Friday on Acceleration, but showed the heart of a champion when he came out to face Jason Copeland. His injuries were exploited, but Diego still managed to pull out the victory with the El Flex Impacto for the 3 count.

Matt Dean & Jordan Chase Office Segment

Matt was doing some work in his office, when Jordan barged in & demanded something be done about Chris & Mark. Matt said that Mark was just evening the odds out there, but if Jordan wants to take care of Chris, then there will be a rematch next week between Calvin & Chris. If Chris wins, he gets to face Jordan at Roulette.

Singles Match
Hardcore Demon vs Omega

Both men are hard hitting superstars & dominant forces. Omega is still riding an undefeated streak, but Demon has done something 3 times that Omega hasn’t even done once: win the CWW Championship. Tonight, these 2 titans went at it. Both men went at each other with hard & heavy hits, with neither man wanting to stay down. Demon had Omega around the throat & managed to score with the chokeslam. Demon did the cut throat taunt & waited for Omega to get to his feet. Josh Polson ran out into the ring & demanded what the hell was with earlier tonight. Demon booted Josh right in the mouth for his efforts. Omega took the chance to hit Demon with the 100% Bomb, but only got a long 2 count. Omega picked Demon up & went to hit another 100% Bomb, but Mark “Razor” Jones appeared on the titantron to distract Omega. Demon took the opportunity to counter the 100% Bomb & then nailed Omega with a Jackhammer Slam for the 3 count. Demon held his fists up in victory, then Mark came out & started brawling with Omega to the backstage area. Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser ran out & attacked Demon, 3 on 1. Criss ran out & made the odds 3 on 2, but they didn’t seem to get the best of the 3. The lights then went out. When they returned, a stitched up & bandaged Thorn was seen standing in the ring. He helped Demon & Criss clean house on Brock, Lionel & Pulveriser, then stood tall with Demon & Criss. Josh entered the ring & tried to attack Demon for the big boot, but Demon caught Josh by the throat. Criss stopped Demon from doing the chokeslam, until Criss then nailed Josh with The Epidemic. Demon, Criss & Thorn stood in the ring staring at each other over Josh’s unconscious body as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:51 am

Omega is storming around the arena, pissed off at Mark for costing him both his title shot and his undefeated streak.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:38 am

*3 hours after WAR*

*Josh Polson slowly comes too in his locker room*
Josh: Ugh what in God's name is Criss's problem with me *looks up into the rafters*
Josh: Hey Criss, if you're listening the whole reason this fiasco started was because Mrs. Demon was in trouble and i was trying to help her just so you know
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:39 am

[The entrance doors to the arena of Revolution this week open and in walks four time and reigning Revolution World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Lyndon. He is decked out in a black suit and has the championship gold he holds so dearly wrapped tightly around his waist. He begins to roam down the hallways, he receives a few slaps on the back and congratulations from various superstars and production workers until he is stopped by student and newest Revolution superstar, Kevin Irvine]

Kevin IrvineCongratulations, you deserve it. No matter what people are saying.

Jake LyndonThanks man. And good luck with that Assassin guy.

[The two men shake hands and go their separate ways. Lyndon continues moving down the halls until he reaches a door. He stops and takes his belt from his waist and adjusts it so it’s over his shoulder. He straightens out his suit before taking a deep breath. He grabs the door handle before pausing and turning it. He slowly pushes the door open and walks in. He gets a few steps in the door before stopping with shock as he sees Jeremy “JB” Borash and a few members of the production crew clapping. Lyndon takes a few more steps unsure of what to think until JB walks over and stops. He extends his hand for a shake. Jake accepts it]

Jeremy BorashI just wanted to say congratulations on your win, you’re a great guy and great champion.

Jake LyndonThanks, that’s good to hear. *Jake smirks a little bit* So when do we start this interview?

Jeremy BorashWhenever you’re ready Mr. Lyndon

Jake LyndonGreat, let’s start.

[Lyndon walks over to one of the chairs. JB is following close behind him and takes a seat to the left of him. Lyndon takes the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship from his shoulder and rests it on his lap before looking over at JB who is talking to a member of the production crew, perhaps some final instructions.]

Jake LyndonOh and Jeremy.

Jeremy BorashYes?

Jake LyndonCall me Jake.

Jeremy BorashSure thing Jake.

[JB says a few last words to the member of the production crew. He nods before switching his lip board from his right hand to his left and hoisting it high in the air. He claps his right hand on it a few times as he walks out of the shot. He begins to yell loudly getting everyone’s attention.]

PCMOkay! Everybody ready!? We are on in five, four, three …

[The man counts down with his fingers signalling the start of the interview. The camera is fixed on JB.]

Jeremy BorashLadies and Gentlemen, I am JB, Jeremy Borash and welcome to another exciting edition of CWW Extra! Tonight I am joined by a man who has done it all in CWW, Tag Team Champion, Cage Champion, Slammy Award Winner, CWW Hall of Fame Member, four time and current Revolution Heavyweight Champion, Jake Lyndon!!!

Jake LyndonThanks for having me!

Jeremy BorashNo, thank you for coming! Now Jake let’s get straight to it, about a week ago you lost the Revolution World Heavyweight championship to Harry Jones at Lest We Forget in Australia, tell me what was going through your head!

Jake LyndonAt the time, too much. I got was thinking too far ahead and started running before I had actually grabbed the ball. This cost me in a big way. I was in a great state physically but mentally I was getting way too far ahead of myself and Harry caught me off guard, I deserved to lose. But fortunately, I got the belt back on Revolution.

Jeremy BorashWell Jake that brings me to my next question, your win over Harry Jones was somewhat controversial and some people are saying you don’t deserve to have the title, how do you respond?

Jake LyndonWell everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would like to point out, I had no idea that The Embassy was going to come and attack Harry Jones. The way I see it is, Harry got what he deserves for the way he acted for so long.

Jeremy BorashI see where you’re coming from. Now Jake on Revolution a former mentee of yours, Dan Maskell earned the right to challenge you for the Revolution World Heavyweight Championship, his first shot at the belt. What are your thoughts on this?

Jake LyndonIf you had have asked me this same question when I was mentoring him on CDW and was the champion or when he was part of the most dominating CWW Faction in history, The Elite Association with me and I was champion, I would have said great, I’d be over the moon for him, but now I dunno. Dan’s changed; he’s gotten ahead of himself and thinks he’s better than he really is. He has no respect for guys like myself who have helped him get to where he is and I think come Roulette, he’ll get a rude awakening!

Jeremy BorashWow, I’m actually a bit surprise to hear you say that seeing as a lot of people are dubbing Dan as a man who could be a part of the CWW Hall of Fame in years to come.

Jake LyndonWell he can, no doubt about it, but he isn’t there yet is he? He thinks he is, but he’s not. Congratulations to him for getting this shot and I look forward to our match, but until he gets a grip and gets his head out of the clouds, it’s going to be a tough road for him.

Jeremy BorashAlright then. *JB holds his index right finger to his right ear* Okay I am being told we have time for one last question, so here it is: Jake the draft has just come and gone, what are your thoughts on the landscape of Revolution following that?

Jake LyndonOh it’s great. We’ve got a whole bunch of new really talented guys coming through who can take Revolution to the next level. I can’t wait to match up against them.

Jeremy BorashWell ladies and gentlemen, that is all we have time for, Jake thank you for time.

Jake LyndonIt’s a pleasure.

Jeremy BorashMake sure to tune in next time when CWW Extra comes to your computer screen live from cww.com! I’m Jeremy Borash and this is Jake Lyndon, good night!

[The shot slowly begins to pan out as Jake and Jeremy begin to talk, what they are saying cannot be picked up by the viewer.]

PCMAnd we are clear, that’s a wrap guys!

Jeremy BorashThat was great Jake, thanks for coming on.

Jake LyndonAny time, it was a pleasure.

[The two men shake hands before Jeremy gets out of his seat. He cups his hands around his mouth.]

Jeremy BorashWho’s making the coffee run?

[Jake laughs a little as JB runs towards the group of production workers. He shifts the belt back over his shoulder before getting to his feet. He walks over to the door slowly before exiting.]

Last edited by Jake; Oh Radio on Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:50 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*3 hours after WAR*

Josh: Ugh what in God's name is Criss's problem with me *looks up into the rafters*
Josh: Hey Criss, if you're listening the whole reason this fiasco started was because Mrs. Demon was in trouble and i was trying to help her just so you know

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Demon_11

*Hardcore Demon stands behind Josh with a baseball bat in hand & shoves Josh with it*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:11 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*3 hours after WAR*

*Hardcore Demon stands behind Josh with a baseball bat in hand & shoves Josh with it*
*Josh feels a sharp jab in his back and gets up*
Josh *calmly*: Demon
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:05 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*3 hours after WAR*

*Demon just shakes his head at Josh in total disgust & walks away without a word*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:27 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*3 hours after WAR*

*Demon just shakes his head at Josh in total disgust & walks away without a word*
*Josh watches Demon walk off before thinking of the previous two encounters and walking after him, unarmed closing to 10 feet*
Josh: Demon, i know your trust in everybody bar Lara James has been shot to pieces since March but are you really going to go down this road with only Criss & Lara?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:34 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*3 hours after WAR*

*Josh watches Demon walk off before thinking of the previous two encounters and walking after him, unarmed closing to 10 feet*
Josh: Demon, i know your trust in everybody bar Lara James has been shot to pieces since March but are you really going to go down this road with only Criss & Lara?

*Demon continues to walk away, making it clear that he does not trust Josh*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:57 am

OT: Axl Crow's proper gimmick will come into play when he debutes. Good show Mitch, but didn't Amy and Amber retire? Anyway...

Matt Xtreme lays inside a giant ventilator, trying to fix his breathing issues he acquired at Lest We Forget.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Let it roll booms out as the crowd goes insane with cheers. Some Jones marks boo him but the cheers over take them. Hunter come out under his pyro and is wearing his ring gear and his new shirt. He looks around before taunting. He heads down the ramp and enters the ring with mike)

"I have killed the faction! I destoryed the faction! I took it down! I screwed Harry Jones out of his title. But yet people say I am the bad guy. Harry Jones is the bad guy. He called himself the leader of the group. He were supposed to be all leaders but his ego could not handle that. He wanted the power, he wanted the titles. He wanted to main event. Sure the other guys were fine with that, I was not. Everyone notived that. Even the great Danny D noticed that. He knew I was not liking the whole idea of Jones be leader. He tried to stop me from ending the group. Sure he stopped me for awhile, but at Lest we forget, after he won the title, his world started to come crashing down! He though his mates would be happy and pat him on the back, but we were not happy. We were angry. We were angry that Harry was champ and not us! But more so me. I wanted to cash in my case to become world champ, but Harry kept holding me back but yet he wonders why kept clashing. Now fast forward to Rev last week. Harry and Jake were fighting for the title. Harry nearly had it won. Until the music boomed out! We all charged down the ramp and entered the ring. We attacked Harry. We beat him down! Then to knock him out I HJOed him. You can see that on my shirt.{Hunter shows the shirt} Now Harry, your all alone, no back up. Just you and me we will settle this once and for all. When you are a broken down man and you can not walk. But Harry you want to end me and you want revenge?! Harry, just come at me bro!"

(Hunter taunts as Harry's music booms and Hunter looks to the stage grinnning)

"Look what the cat dragged in, it's a Harry Jones!"

TBC by Hazza

Harry Jones stops walking at the top of stage. Harry is wearing his in-ring attire and he also ironically has a 'Harry Jones' arm band on his right arm.

Harry Jones: "Hunter, I would 'cum' at you but I emptied the tank last night in your mom's anus hole. [Harry smirks, before putting his game face on] Why was I the Revolution Heavyweight Champion? Why was I the leader of The Embassy and not you? Why was I the main event? Because I am better than you, Dan Maskell, Diego Garza, Jarrett Calloway and Jake Lyndon! I do not need The Embassy, but The Embassy needed me! Hunter, without me you would still be sucking Michael Adams' sack under his office in order to try and ascend from the tag team division; which is were you belong! You know you have truly earned the respect of the CWW Universe when you can treat them all like crap, but everywhere you go people still look up to you. I get that every single time I come out here and talk to the Universe. When you were in The Embassy nobody liked you Hunter. The 'sheep' in the arena will give you their applause, but the true wrestling fans know that you do not belong in the main event. Hell, you do not even belong on Revolution. It is time I put an end to the dull and boring legend of Hunter J..."

Hunter J: Harry, I - ..."

Harry Jones: "Backstabbing bitch says what?"

[A very small minority of the fans cheer for Jones]

Harry Jones: "Now I need to get serious with you Hunter. Last week, you fucked with me...and everybody knows that you do not mess with the Extreme Angel! I was happily closing in on another easy win against Jake Lyndon and then, boom. I am in table carnage, 'Welcome to the Masquerade' is playing over the PA system and Jake Lyndon is standing on the middle rope with my belt held high above his head. Oh Hunter, revenge is sweet."

(Hunter yawns before blinking)

"You done? Have you got that off your chest? Have you got anymore?"

Harry: "You..."

Hunter J:

"Shut the **** up Harry. You are **** about you losing your title. Take the lost like a man, and move on. Your calling my legend boring and dull? Have you checked yourself lately? Your legend is dead harry, dead! You say your better me? Dude, your the one holding me back! I was quite happy where I was, i was main eventing, I was winning matches but you came along and promised me the world. I accpeted that you would lead me to the world championship, but that was a lie. You wanted all for yourself. You are power hungry Harry."

(The crowd cheers and starts booing Harry)

"See these fans?! They **** love me! Even in my idnie days they loved me! They are the legends not us. they are, but you can't handle that can you? You can't handle that Hunter J is the savior, hero, and legend of Rev. Rev is me. Rev will die if you take over my spot! But Harry you want revenge? {Hunter stands face to face} Just COME at me bro!"

"Also, the CWW is tag team divison is stale just like you!"
[Harry falls on the floor and feigns a seizure.]

Harry Jones: "He called me stale! Oh God, how can I come back after such a powerful insult? I think I'm going to pass out, that was so heavy bro...Hunter, no...just no. Out of that ridiculous and corny little speech, I picked up one interesting thing; you said that I am power hungry? Hunter, you almost ruined The Embassy because of your blatant greed. I was fighting an uphill battle to bring the Revolution Heavyweight Championship to the group, but of course 'Mr. Greed' has to go and get a few of his butt buddies to ruin everything. There is a reason for me main eventing and you jerking the curtain. I have charisma, I have courage and I can wrestle. I guess Danny D was right after all. He personally told me that he left the stable because he saw the jealousy inside of you. You are jealous of me, Hunter. You may have the millions and millions of imbeciles going wild over your very name...but unlike you, I have freedom. That is what will always make me better than you. I can win a match by simply knocking my opponent out in one punch. Sure, I enjoy sacrificing my body to win my matches, but I have options. With you, the idiots will pressure you into putting it all on the wire for them. I am a lone wolf and I will always stay that way. The **** was just me; 'King Wolf' trying to fit in with a bunch of chiwawas. It was never going to work and the only thing I got out of it was a four day title reign. But, things didn't have to turn out like that. I would still be the Heavyweight Champion if I never invited you to the group. Now, this right here. This is not about championships! This is about an indy wrestler trying to stick his nose were it doesn't belong. I cannot wait to knock your scrawny ass back down to the indy circuit!"

Hunter J tries to get a word in but Harry cuts him off.

Harry Jones: "Hunter, it took you two years in CWW to make an impression. On my debut match over three years ago I defeated Hardcore Demon! I made a huge impression on my first night with the company! Whether it is negative or positive, I have made an impression, which is one thing you not managed to do! Until right now...you have finally got everybodies attention. You made a ballsy move, I'll give you that. But the thing is, you put your heart before your head. Everybody in this arena knows for a fact that you cannot beat me! While you were scrubbing toilets, I was happily making my Hall of Fame career even more legendary by winning championship."

[The majority of the fans boo Jones, but many people are cheering for the pure electricity that flows through the arena when he speaks on the microphone.]

Harry Jones: "How does it feel Hunter, to be standing in the ring with the spotlight shining down on you. How does it feel to stand here with every single eye in the audience looking right at you? How does it feel to be important. For me...this is how I feel every single second of my life. I am the main event and I am the biggest movement in CWW's history. Earlier you claimed that I 'hog the spotlight'. Are you playing with me, or are you actually that stupid? CWW has management who oversees the company. For over three years, CWW has put me in the main event because for three years, I have been the icon, the star, the man who everybody wants a piece of. Hunter, I respect you wanting a shot at being 'the man', but what you did will not go down well. You five minutes in the spotlight will turn from the most memorable time of your life, to the most humiliating time of your life. It is time I show you what happens when you try and play with the big dogs. When you bite us, we will bite back twice as hard!"

OT: John wasn't replying and I got bored.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:43 am

Craig Owens is in the hallway looking for his GM Michael Adams

OOC: John is Lemon LOL
Back to top Go down
Hazzipod

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:24 am

Michael Adams sits in his office filling out paper work.

OT: John is lemon? :p I'm going to sleep Dan so I'll reply in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Hazzipod wrote:

[Craig Owens walks into Adams office and promptly shakes his hand]

Craig: Mr Adams, it is nice to meet you, my Name is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens and last week I was drafted to your show.

OOC: That's OK Hazza, and Lemon means Fool, Pillock, Prat or Wally.

Last edited by Shade on Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

*The CWW Vixens Champion Lara James is seen arriving at the arena after a day of promotional tours to promote the new movie staring herself and Hardcore Demon. She spends some time with the fans as usual before walking inside with a smile*
[/color]

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Ljrn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Omega arrives to the arena. He decides to take a stroll, pissed at Mark Jones for costing him two things: His shot at the CWW Championship and his winning streak.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena mad that he won his match by DQ.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Shade wrote:
Hazzipod wrote:

Craig: Mr Adams, it is nice to meet you, my Name is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens and last week I was drafted to your show.

Michael Adams: "It is open."

OT: John is a Wally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*3 hours after WAR*

*Demon continues to walk away, making it clear that he does not trust Josh*
*Josh stops walking*
Josh: I'll take that for a yes
*He then returns to his locker room*
OFF: FYI Italic text means in thought
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:40 am

Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazzipod wrote:

Michael Adams: "It is open."

OT: John is a Wally Very Happy

Craig: oh yeah, sorry for barging in like that, anyway Mr Adams, I would like to ask for a match this week, to showcase my skills to the Revolution Audience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next