The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:20 am

Shade wrote:

[As Jordan Chase's Them Music plays the crowd boo incredibly loudly, as Chase walks onto the stage wearing a White shirt, Black Trousers and Black shoes the crowd boo even louder, Jordan then holds one of his books in the air which earns more boos from the crowd, Jordan then slowly walks down to the ring, as Chase gets in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Chase: save your applause please, it is I your saviour, Your Words of Wisdom Jordan Chase, and I am out here to address a few important issues, so first off I shall start by talking about a young, Infantile boy named Chris James who seems to have his heart set on making his fame by interrupting me and stealing my spotlight, which In my view shows a incredibly insecure, uneducated man.

[The Crowd begin to boo until Chase holds his hand in the air to silence the crowd]

Chase: second of all, the CWW World Champion Mark Jones been getting involved in my business aswell now fair enough you may be the Champion and the so called most talented man on the roster but the only reason really that you have been champion that long is because people like me and Calvin Hobbs have not been In CWW, as if we were you would have lost that belt ages ago.

[Crowd boo again and chant for Mark Jones]

Chase: so allow me to introduce you to, Calvin 'The Hurricane' Hobbs.

[as Calvin Hobbs music plays the crowd boo more and more, as Calvin walks out wearing a Black Shirt and Black trousers the crowd boo even more, Calvin walks down to the ring slowly as Chase smirks, once Calvin is in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Calvin: as Chase said Chris James and Mark Jones you guys are in trouble another person who is in the shit is Hardcore Demon who I challenged to match for next week, you see me and Chase we know people hate us in the back but we will make them respect us, so be ready WAR as there is a storm coming and you will follow the Words of Chase.

[as the Crowd begin to boo ____________________ walks out]

TBC by He knows who

*The lights go out & the fans go ballistic with cheers*

*The music of "The Cobra" Hardcore Demon begins to play & the fans go crazy with cheers. Demon walks out to the stage, wearing his long black leather jacket & carrying a baseball bat. He walks down the ramp, up the steps & enters the ring. Demon stares right at both Chase & Calvin, nowhere near intimidated by the fact that there are 2 of them & only 1 of him. The music stops playing & the fans are cheering. Demon doesn't have a mic, but he doesn't look to be in a talking mood*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:24 am

Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:

[As Jordan Chase's Them Music plays the crowd boo incredibly loudly, as Chase walks onto the stage wearing a White shirt, Black Trousers and Black shoes the crowd boo even louder, Jordan then holds one of his books in the air which earns more boos from the crowd, Jordan then slowly walks down to the ring, as Chase gets in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Chase: save your applause please, it is I your saviour, Your Words of Wisdom Jordan Chase, and I am out here to address a few important issues, so first off I shall start by talking about a young, Infantile boy named Chris James who seems to have his heart set on making his fame by interrupting me and stealing my spotlight, which In my view shows a incredibly insecure, uneducated man.

[The Crowd begin to boo until Chase holds his hand in the air to silence the crowd]

Chase: second of all, the CWW World Champion Mark Jones been getting involved in my business aswell now fair enough you may be the Champion and the so called most talented man on the roster but the only reason really that you have been champion that long is because people like me and Calvin Hobbs have not been In CWW, as if we were you would have lost that belt ages ago.

[as Calvin Hobbs music plays the crowd boo more and more, as Calvin walks out wearing a Black Shirt and Black trousers the crowd boo even more, Calvin walks down to the ring slowly as Chase smirks, once Calvin is in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Calvin: as Chase said Chris James and Mark Jones you guys are in trouble another person who is in the shit is Hardcore Demon who I challenged to match for next week, you see me and Chase we know people hate us in the back but we will make them respect us, so be ready WAR as there is a storm coming and you will follow the Words of Chase.

TBC by He knows who

*The music of "The Cobra" Hardcore Demon begins to play & the fans go crazy with cheers. Demon walks out to the stage, wearing his long black leather jacket & carrying a baseball bat. He walks down the ramp, up the steps & enters the ring. Demon stares right at both Chase & Calvin, nowhere near intimidated by the fact that there are 2 of them & only 1 of him. The music stops playing & the fans are cheering. Demon doesn't have a mic, but he doesn't look to be in a talking mood*

[Calvin and Chase both take a step back, looking a tad nervous]

Chase: Demon, It is good to see you (Chase rubs his hands together), you see me and Clavin knew you would come out here, which is why I have decided right now to ask you to follow the Words of Chase.

[as Chase says this he hands Demon one of his books]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:27 am

Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by He knows who

Chase: Demon, It is good to see you (Chase rubs his hands together), you see me and Clavin knew you would come out here, which is why I have decided right now to ask you to follow the Words of Chase.

*Demon looks down at the book handed to him & doesn't take it. He just stares a hole through Calvin & Chase*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:33 am

Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by He knows who

*Demon looks down at the book handed to him & doesn't take it. He just stares a hole through Calvin & Chase*

[Chase steps back a bit nervously, and he and Calvin stare at each other for a few seconds]

Chase: Demon, now fair enough you may not trust me but I want you to know I am trying to help you now and your terrible family issues.

[as Chase begins to talk, Calvin slowly starts to walk behind Demon]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:38 am

Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by He knows who

[Chase steps back a bit nervously, and he and Calvin stare at each other for a few seconds]

Chase: Demon, now fair enough you may not trust me but I want you to know I am trying to help you now and your terrible family issues.

*Demon sees Calvin trying to walk behind him & places the bat against the throat of Calvin. He pushes Calvin back towards Chase, but only to keep Calvin from attempting any sneak attacks. Demon then steals the mic from Chase & looks at both men. He raises the mic to his mouth, but he doesn't say a word. Instead, Demon throws the mic down & stares at both men, looking to rip someone apart*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:42 am

Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by He knows who

*Demon sees Calvin trying to walk behind him & places the bat against the throat of Calvin. He pushes Calvin back towards Chase, but only to keep Calvin from attempting any sneak attacks. Demon then steals the mic from Chase & looks at both men. He raises the mic to his mouth, but he doesn't say a word. Instead, Demon throws the mic down & stares at both men, looking to rip someone apart*

[Calvin backs up and he and Chase begin to whisper to each other, Calvin then walks to the left and Chase then walks to the right, in a way surrounding Demon, Chase can be seen holding his book like a weapon, both men then look at each other waiting to see what Demon does]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:48 am

Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by He knows who

[Calvin backs up and he and Chase begin to whisper to each other, Calvin then walks to the left and Chase then walks to the right, in a way surrounding Demon, Chase can be seen holding his book like a weapon, both men then look at each other waiting to see what Demon does]

*Demon drops the bat, takes 4 steps forward with his back turned & holds his arms out, supposedly giving either Calvin or Chase a free shot with the bat*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:52 am

[Calvin and Chase look at each other before breaking out with a cocky grin each, Calvin then picks up the bat and goes to crack Demon with it]

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:08 am

Shade wrote:
[Calvin and Chase look at each other before breaking out with a cocky grin each, Calvin then picks up the bat and goes to crack Demon with it]

*As Calvin goes to crack Demon with the bat, Demon spins around & grabs Calvin by the throat. The fans go ballistic with cheers as Demon does this. He hoists Calvin up high & chokeslams him to hell. Demon looks down at Calvin, then looks straight at Chase. Chase realizes he is in a lot of trouble right now & quickly gets out of the ring & heads backstage. Demon picks up his bat & holds it up as the fans cheer. His music starts playing & he exits the ring. He walks backstage as the fans continuously cheer*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:31 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Demon_11

*Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage with baseball bat in hand after chokeslamming Calvin Hobbs & scaring Jordan Chase away from ringside*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:40 am

Hazza wrote:
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Ban716

Harry Jones is seen standing inside the CWW ring with a microphone in his hand.

Harry Jones: “Right now I could be doing two things. The first option is to out class Hunter J on the microphone. The second is to come out here in front of a live audience and settle things the ‘new’ way. To me it seems that when Superstars are on twitter, they somehow have boulders in the sack. But in person they are as flat as a tack. So I am going to make a stand on Hunter J’s career and raise the awareness of the adhocracy that he is; and I am doing it the new way. I have got to admit, I am a slave to trends…”

Harry Jones pulls out his iPhone 4G from his pocket and he opens up his twitter page. Harry types a sentence on his key pad and then slides his iPhone into his back pocket. Harry grimaces at the fans in the audience and glares at one particular woman who is reading Harry’s tweet.

Harry Jones: “If you don’t have a twitter, or for some weird reason you are not a follower of the Extreme Angel; this is what I just tweeted.”

[A photo capture of Harry’s twitter page appears on the titantron. Harry’s post reads; “Happy birthday, Little Sister! But I am four years older than you so I am still your Big Daddy, bitch!”]

Harry Jones: “That is right…The tape worm himself celebrates his twenty-fifth birthday today. Today is a day that should be celebrated as the greatest day on Earth; because today, Hunter J comes a whole year closer to death. No seriously, he would not be missed by anybody. In fact, if I have the opportunity to break his neck during our match at Roulette, then by God I will do just that! Don’t boo me; I will be doing you all a favour! The retard needs to be put out of his misery, I mean come on! If I could describe him in one word then that word would be; appalling. CWW has gone from the legendary and prestigious Zane Walker, to the ‘Australian Badass’, ‘The Scorpion’, ‘The Cobra’ Hardcore Demon, to the ‘Age of Extreme’ Harry Jones. All those big names were the stepping stones to our industry as we know it, but I have a very bad feeling about the future. I am turning thirty years old this September, so I still have a lot left in the tank, but when I am gone this company will be left in the hands of Hunter J and all of his super duper independent wrestler butt buddies. Enjoy what you’ve got…Because it ain’t gonna last forever! [The majority of the CWW Universe boos Jones, yet as usual he still has a small group of fanatics who will always mark for him whenever they hear his name]. But that is were I step in. The Age of Extreme is all about keeping CWW free from peasants like Jonathon Congreve. At Roulette he will meet his demise! Has he ever looked in a mirror? This is exactly what the fool sounds like; ‘Fuck Harry Jones he fucking sucks fucking hairy balls…fuck!’ You would think that his pointless excessive swearing is bad enough, but then he puts himself in even deeper water by whinging about never being put in the spotlight. If he wasn’t so arrogant then he would realise that he does not deserve to fight in the main event. The attention seeking whore does absolutely everything to try and get over with you imbeciles, even if it means getting the studio in trouble for his language and his comments on rape and other subjects which should not be touched. He spat in my eye the other night…and eye for an eye, hey? I would respect Hunter if he knew were his place was, but getting through to the moron is like running through a brick wall. I mean, he is almost too stupid to insult! Well…I guess I am going to go home. Train for any challenges that await me after I deal with my ‘Little Bitch’ and then I might go get a burger from Hungry Jacks. Good night, CWW Universe! I would like to finish up by saying; I hate you all.”

(Let it roll booms out as the crowd goes insane as Hunter J comes out with two posters in his hands. He stops Harry on the stage. He opens both posters and they are a REv poster and the PPV poster, Hunter J smirks before doing a cut throat taunt.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:49 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Ban716

Harry Jones is seen standing inside the CWW ring with a microphone in his hand.

Harry Jones: “Right now I could be doing two things. The first option is to out class Hunter J on the microphone. The second is to come out here in front of a live audience and settle things the ‘new’ way. To me it seems that when Superstars are on twitter, they somehow have boulders in the sack. But in person they are as flat as a tack. So I am going to make a stand on Hunter J’s career and raise the awareness of the adhocracy that he is; and I am doing it the new way. I have got to admit, I am a slave to trends…”

Harry Jones pulls out his iPhone 4G from his pocket and he opens up his twitter page. Harry types a sentence on his key pad and then slides his iPhone into his back pocket. Harry grimaces at the fans in the audience and glares at one particular woman who is reading Harry’s tweet.

Harry Jones: “If you don’t have a twitter, or for some weird reason you are not a follower of the Extreme Angel; this is what I just tweeted.”

[A photo capture of Harry’s twitter page appears on the titantron. Harry’s post reads; “Happy birthday, Little Sister! But I am four years older than you so I am still your Big Daddy, bitch!”]

Harry Jones: “That is right…The tape worm himself celebrates his twenty-fifth birthday today. Today is a day that should be celebrated as the greatest day on Earth; because today, Hunter J comes a whole year closer to death. No seriously, he would not be missed by anybody. In fact, if I have the opportunity to break his neck during our match at Roulette, then by God I will do just that! Don’t boo me; I will be doing you all a favour! The retard needs to be put out of his misery, I mean come on! If I could describe him in one word then that word would be; appalling. CWW has gone from the legendary and prestigious Zane Walker, to the ‘Australian Badass’, ‘The Scorpion’, ‘The Cobra’ Hardcore Demon, to the ‘Age of Extreme’ Harry Jones. All those big names were the stepping stones to our industry as we know it, but I have a very bad feeling about the future. I am turning thirty years old this September, so I still have a lot left in the tank, but when I am gone this company will be left in the hands of Hunter J and all of his super duper independent wrestler butt buddies. Enjoy what you’ve got…Because it ain’t gonna last forever! [The majority of the CWW Universe boos Jones, yet as usual he still has a small group of fanatics who will always mark for him whenever they hear his name]. But that is were I step in. The Age of Extreme is all about keeping CWW free from peasants like Jonathon Congreve. At Roulette he will meet his demise! Has he ever looked in a mirror? This is exactly what the fool sounds like; ‘Fuck Harry Jones he fucking sucks fucking hairy balls…fuck!’ You would think that his pointless excessive swearing is bad enough, but then he puts himself in even deeper water by whinging about never being put in the spotlight. If he wasn’t so arrogant then he would realise that he does not deserve to fight in the main event. The attention seeking whore does absolutely everything to try and get over with you imbeciles, even if it means getting the studio in trouble for his language and his comments on rape and other subjects which should not be touched. He spat in my eye the other night…and eye for an eye, hey? I would respect Hunter if he knew were his place was, but getting through to the moron is like running through a brick wall. I mean, he is almost too stupid to insult! Well…I guess I am going to go home. Train for any challenges that await me after I deal with my ‘Little Bitch’ and then I might go get a burger from Hungry Jacks. Good night, CWW Universe! I would like to finish up by saying; I hate you all.”

(Let it roll booms out as the crowd goes insane as Hunter J comes out with two posters in his hands. He stops Harry on the stage. He opens both posters and they are a REv poster and the PPV poster, Hunter J smirks before doing a cut throat taunt.)
Harry Jones connects with an HKO out of the blue! Harry picks up his microphone from the floor and then he picks up the Revolution poster.

Harry Jones: "The Age of Extreme is taking over Revolution...And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it."

Jones tears up the poster, before cockily walking up the entrance ramp with his back turned on Hunter J. Harry walks through the curtain as a referee rushes out to help Hunter, who just suffered a brutal HKO.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:10 am

Mitch wrote:

*Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage with baseball bat in hand after chokeslamming Calvin Hobbs & scaring Jordan Chase away from ringside*
*Josh Polson having laughed his butt off at Calvin & Jordan's actions walks up to him*
Josh: Cave my skull in if you want but did those two stooges actually attempt to ask you to walk in the "Words of Chase"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:12 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Josh Polson having laughed his butt off at Calvin & Jordan's actions walks up to him*
Josh: Cave my skull in if you want but did those two stooges actually attempt to ask you to walk in the "Words of Chase"?

*Demon just pushes Josh out of the way with his baseball bat & continues walking*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:18 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Demon just pushes Josh out of the way with his baseball bat & continues walking*
After seeing leaving Hunter J writhing on the entrance ramp, Harry Jones spots Hardcore Demon.

Harry Jones: "Yo, Demon..."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:20 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

After seeing leaving Hunter J writhing on the entrance ramp, Harry Jones spots Hardcore Demon.

*Demon sees Harry, shakes his head & continues walking*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:22 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Harry Jones: "I know I am intimidating, but wow..."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:23 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Josh puts his hands on his hips and calls to Jones*
Josh: Intimidating you HA
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:23 am

Jake Lyndon Is seen leaving his locker room with his belt
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:24 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*As Harry says this, Thorn stands behind him*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:25 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*As Harry says this, Thorn stands behind him*
*Josh serveys the action*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:29 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

A delivery man walks up to Lyndon, with a box in hand.

'Jake Lyndon, I have a delivery for you'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:39 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon Okay, so do I need to sign or something?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:41 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

'No not for this as we know who you are, would you like to see what you have been given?'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:43 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

'No not for this as we know who you are, would you like to see what you have been given?'

Jake Lyndon Well I guess that'd be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next