The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Metal_Head_25
JD
''King'' Extreme Styles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
fuck
Harold
Michael
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Bleed Green
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Jarret10
[Jarrett "Ice" Calloway arrives.]
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena as he walks by __________(TBC by anyone on Revolution)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Omega is awakining in his lr. He realizes he fell asleep there and heads to the door. He closes and locks it, changes clothes and walks out to catering for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Omega is awakining in his lr. He realizes he fell asleep there and heads to the door. He closes and locks it, changes clothes and walks out to catering for breakfast.

Angel Rodriguez spots Omega and runs up to him.

AR: Hey, 'champ', because in my eyes, that's what you should be. I hope you defeat Jones for the title, and I think that WAR will be better off with you as champion. Now, what I want to say is this, on what I hope will be my last WAR, how about you help me get my big sendoff by ensuring that I pin Kevin Irvine in our tag match?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Jerishows wrote:

AR: Hey, 'champ', because in my eyes, that's what you should be. I hope you defeat Jones for the title, and I think that WAR will be better off with you as champion. Now, what I want to say is this, on what I hope will be my last WAR, how about you help me get my big sendoff by ensuring that I pin Kevin Irvine in our tag match?
Omega looks him up and down.

Omega: So your Angel Rodriguez? Hmm, you look like a good wrestler. I'll help you get the pin on Kevin, but if your not drafted, we'll see each other. And about that CWW Championship match, I had plans. You'll see.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Jerishows wrote:

Omega looks him up and down.

Omega: So your Angel Rodriguez? Hmm, you look like a good wrestler. I'll help you get the pin on Kevin, but if your not drafted, we'll see each other. And about that CWW Championship match, I had plans. You'll see.

AR: Well, I won't stop you from preparing. See you on War, amigo.

Rodriguez winks at Omega before backing away and leaving the immediate area.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm

The lights in the arena start to flicker. The fans look confused as the lights turn out. A video starts to play on the titantron, a highlight video of what occured during the CWW Championship Match. As the video begins to end, the picture starts to fade into a view of Omega. The fans boo as they see his face become clear.

Omega: Lest We Forget, the name of this past Pay-Per-View. It is also a phrase that could be used here. Lest we forget how Mark Jones had to walk out of Lest We Forget with the title. You see, I won. But, I don't have the championship. Its because I won by DQ. The title doesn't change hands on a DQ, so Mark retained the championship. That match was the most hard fought in my life, and I assure you, I WILL become CWW Champion in the future. When it comes to Mark, he is indeed a big man. Normally, a big man like him could turn away any challenger with ease. But, when faced with an even BIGGER man, he has no chance of victory. Mark, I hope you are watching this, because I'm showing you that competition isn't just a walk in the park, it takes not only size, but skill. Skill, is one thing you lack. You will learn one thing about this buisness, and if it is anything may it be this: any time, anywhere, any one, can step up to the plate against you. This is a warning, because many people speculate on why the DQ happened. They didn't watch the Pay-Per-View. Think, learn, and you will succeed. It is easy enough knowing that this buisness is about learning. Learn your opponents ways, study them, memorize them, because in due time, I will walk away from your... mangled... torn... bloodied body, holding that title you cling to so much. The CWW Championship will one day be in the possesion of the BEST wrestler in history, "Mr. 100%" Omega! The name on the plate at the bottom will read "Omega" The belt that many of the best in the company have held, the CWW Championship, will sit tightly around MY waist. And once it is there, it won't be leaving. I will walk out of this company an old man, YEARS in the future, and I will walk out with the CWW Championship. And when I retire, CWW Champion, I will be in the midst of my first run as champion, STILL! Its because I'm "Mr. 100%" Omega, and that means I'm better than ALL!

The video ends with a view of Omega waving to the crowd, laughing. The CWW graphics show again as the lights turn back on. The fans begin to question Omega's words when...

The fans begin to boo as Omega walks out onto the ramp. He laughs as he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He raises his microphone to his lips and talks over the crowd.

Omega: And Mark, walking away as the CWW Champion, in my first run, an old man, is something you, or any one in this crowd, thinks I can't do! I have earned your ways Mark. I know them. I memorized them. Many things in this company revolve around titles. They decide who the best are. The decide who the worst are. Many holders set records on most time held, least time held, most amount of title reigns, many records have to do with a title. But the biggest title in any buisness is the World Championship. The World Championship in this buisness, the CWW Championship, has been held by some of the best in this buisness. Many people speculate on who will win the title next. I can answer that question in one word: ME! Once its won, many will consider how long that person will hold the title. Again, a single word answer: ALWAYS! People scratch and claw for YEARS to get to the point that I got to in 2 weeks! The idea of how I got to the World Title picture so quick boggles the mind of many, but not me. I got to the World Title rankings so fast, because I have the talent, and Matt Dean saw that. This man has an eye for talent, and I applaude him for it. He sees that I should be World Champion. I deserve it WAY more than Mark Jones does. Mark, listen to me when I say that "Mr. 1oo%" Omega will be CWW Champion!

Omega drops his mic and rolls out of the ring as the fans begin to boo. He walks up the ramp, raises both his arms and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Omega is walking around backstage after his promo, thinking about it.

OFF: Rate the promo?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:37 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4IjSlt9bQc[/youtube[

*The lights in the arena dim as they watch the titantron, wondering who this man is. They exchange looks as they see the word's CJ Jones. Some of the fans cheer, the one's that greeted him outside. His theme music hits shortly after the tron shows and he heads out to Chesney Hawkes "One and Only". He is wearing ablue t-shirt, and a black pair of short trousers. He looks around the arena at the cheering fans as he continues his way down the ramp. Upon his arrival at ringside, he slaps hand with the fans around his distance. He then climbs up the steel steps before jumping over the top rope. He is passed a microphone from the Timer which he begins to speak through.*

CJ Jones:

"Let me introduce myself. I am CJ Jones. I'm CWW's Newest superstar. But, then again, Most of you who watch the indies would of heard of me. *He chuckles* I guess I'm out here to notify you that your looking at a future champion. I'm young, I have the ability. I can make people tap out, I can pin them, I can knock them out. I guess that prove it. *He chuckles* I guess I'd have to have that ability if I grew up on the streets. *He smiles* You know, I could show you some of my ability right now... But.... *He nails a back-flip* I don't have anyone to hit. *He smirks as the fans cheer* Hopefully you guys will accept me as a member of the Revoloution roster... and yes, I'm talking to the roster aswell...

*Before CJ can say another word he is interrupted by _______*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:39 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
*The newly crowned CWW Vixen's Champion, Lara James, arrives at the arena. Her new title belt displayed proudly on her shoulder. She heads inside the building, greeted by her fans who all congratulare her on her win. She poses for photos and signs autographs before walking inside. She heads to her locker room and recieves congratulations from crew members around her. She smiles and makes her way to the locker room area*

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Ljrn

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Demon_11
CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Criss_10

*When she gets to the locker room area, the new Vixen's Champion sees Hardcore Demon & Criss Menace*

Criss: "So look who the new Vixen's Champion is."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:22 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Ban710

Harry Jones arrives at Melbourne International Airport with the Revolution Heavyweight Championship strapped around his shoulder. Jones is rolling his suit case behind him. As he walks through the sliding doors, the entire airport erupts in cheers for the new Revolution Heavyweight Champion. Harry is taken back by the positive reception, as he is usually met with all kinds of put downs and offensive words. Jones is wearing navy blue denim jeans and a'Lest We Forget' t-shirt. Around his arm is the 'Embassy' official arm band. The fans at the airport begin to chant 'HKO', 'HKO', 'HKO'. Harry raises the Revolution Heavyweight Championship above his head and gets an even bigger reception from the fans. For the first time in months, everything is perfect.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am

Casey Anomaly
*the new International Champion is sitting backstage staring at his new belt with a smile on his face staring at his reflection*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 am

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones arrives at Melbourne International Airport with the Revolution Heavyweight Championship strapped around his shoulder. Jones is rolling his suit case behind him. As he walks through the sliding doors, the entire airport erupts in cheers for the new Revolution Heavyweight Champion. Harry is taken back by the positive reception, as he is usually met with all kinds of put downs and offensive words. Jones is wearing navy blue denim jeans and a'Lest We Forget' t-shirt. Around his arm is the 'Embassy' official arm band. The fans at the airport begin to chant 'HKO', 'HKO', 'HKO'. Harry raises the Revolution Heavyweight Championship above his head and gets an even bigger reception from the fans. For the first time in months, everything is perfect.

...until now. Harry's moment is ruined by Surge, who is also making his way to his flight. He purposely walks over and shoves Jones, before walking away.

"I'm sorry, Harry, it was an accident", he says sarcastically.

Oh, and Surge is wearing his "Fuck You" shirt, along with a pair of black jeans and a brown leather jacket over the shirt. And he also has his super cool mask on from Lest We Forget.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:05 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:

...until now. Harry's moment is ruined by Surge, who is also making his way to his flight. He purposely walks over and shoves Jones, before walking away.

"I'm sorry, Harry, it was an accident", he says sarcastically.

Oh, and Surge is wearing his "Fuck You" shirt, along with a pair of black jeans and a brown leather jacket over the shirt. And he also has his super cool mask on from Lest We Forget.
Harry thinks to himself, "I cannot wait to see Matt Xtreme give this **** the beating he deserves."

Jones enters the Quantas lounge, which Surge is strictly forbidden from entering.

OT: I replied to your PM.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:44 am

I am gonna change Jordan Chase's theme song to this

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 am

New website for CWW is currently being made
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 am

Mitch wrote:
New website for CWW is currently being made

Good the other one sucked.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:12 am

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Paullondon_2

CJ Jones arrives yet again at the CWW arena. He has a bottle of water in his hand as he heads inside, looking for the gym area.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:48 am

Mitch wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
(Kevin Evans leaves his locker room in foul mood. He walks down the hallway heading towards the gym)

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

(just as Evans is walking along he is handed a book from Jordan Chase who is standing by a table(which Calvin Hobbs is sitting at) on the table are a variety of Jordan Chase books)

Jordan: (in a calm voice) you look upset, read this it may make you feel happier about yourself.

(Kevin Evans looks at the book before throwing it back on the table)

"Look punk, I don't need books I need titles. Can you understand THAT?!"

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: but can't you see Kevin, everytime you get so close to a title something goes wrong and you fall short, you need to reach down deep inside and say 'I am Kevin Evans and nothing will stop me', and Kevin you know I am right in what I am saying.

(Evans starts mellow out)

"I am the most ruthless man in wrestling, I am Classic, I am Kevin Evans, I should not be screwing up, I should be kicking **** and taking names but people keep screwing with me like TST and Demon!"

*Demon & Criss stand near the scene, staring at Evans & shaking their heads in disappointment*
*Unsanctioned Champion Josh Polson comes up and walks beside them*
Josh: Care to tell me what the f**k that was back there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 am

Mitch wrote:
Just an FYI, this week's War will have a very graphic & disturbing ending Twisted Evil
OFF: ah i've seen my fair share of horror flicks unleash heck on us Mitch
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:57 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
(Kevin Evans leaves his locker room in foul mood. He walks down the hallway heading towards the gym)

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

(just as Evans is walking along he is handed a book from Jordan Chase who is standing by a table(which Calvin Hobbs is sitting at) on the table are a variety of Jordan Chase books)

Jordan: (in a calm voice) you look upset, read this it may make you feel happier about yourself.

[Jordan nods]

Jordan: but can't you see Kevin, everytime you get so close to a title something goes wrong and you fall short, you need to reach down deep inside and say 'I am Kevin Evans and nothing will stop me', and Kevin you know I am right in what I am saying.

"I am the most ruthless man in wrestling, I am Classic, I am Kevin Evans, I should not be screwing up, I should be kicking **** and taking names but people keep screwing with me like TST and Demon!"

*Demon & Criss stand near the scene, staring at Evans & shaking their heads in disappointment*

*Demon pulls out a baseball bat & holds it to Josh's throat*

Criss: "Care to explain why you tried to involve yourself in family business? I wouldn't ask Demon, because he won't actually speak to anyone, except to me, so how about you get the hell out of here, & not involve yourself in our business again, or we will do a lot more, than just hit you with a baseball bat & chokeslam you."

*Demon & Criss walk away*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Criss: "Care to explain why you tried to involve yourself in family business? I wouldn't ask Demon, because he won't actually speak to anyone, except to me, so how about you get the hell out of here, & not involve yourself in our business again, or we will do a lot more, than just hit you with a baseball bat & chokeslam you."

(Evans walks up with ribs tapped)

"You son of bitches will pay for this, I promise yous! Josh we need to talk now!"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:03 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

"You son of bitches will pay for this, I promise yous! Josh we need to talk now!"

Criss: "We will be looking forward to it, kids."

*Demon & Criss keep walking*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

*Josh stares at them walking off before slamming his cricket bat in pure anger on a crate*
Josh: Alright, i imagine its got to do with those two
*indicates Demon/Criss*
OFF: Mitch, inbox i need guidance (not to do with UFC App either)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC:

Check your inbox Mitch

[Jordan nods]

Criss: "We will be looking forward to it, kids."

*Demon & Criss keep walking*

"Yea, keeping walk you spineless pricks! Josh lets go mate, I don't want to see these bitches anymore"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 17.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next