The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before Empty
PostSubject: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before 2cfqs6o

WWE Friday Night Smack Down! has been the dominant shows in this last couple of years,but since Raw is gonna try to beat them,Smack Down is going to do anything to be keeping as the Ruling brand,storylines,gimmicks,botches,all of this happens in Smack Down!
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:13 am

Roster

Alberto Del Rio
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T
Brodus Clay
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins

Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
Josh Mathews
JTG

Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Matt Striker
Michelle McCool
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Theodore Long
Todd Grisham
Tony Chimel
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks

Undertaker
Wade Barrett

Yellow=Champions
Orange=Champions

Last edited by JD on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 am

Champions

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before Wm66
Edge
Reigning days:59+ days

Past Champion:

Dolph Ziggler
Reigning days:0 days

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before Wwettc
The Corre(Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel)
Reigning days:41+ days

Past Champions:

The Miz and John Cena
Reigning days:0 days

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before Intercontinental_Championship
Wade Barrett
Reigning days:12+ days

Past Champion:

Kofi Kingston
Reigning days:77 days

Last edited by JD on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 am

Last edited by JD on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

Smack Down! Top 10

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 am

Tag Teams/Stables:

Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay
Big Show and Kane
LayCool(Michelle McCool and Layla)
The Corre(Wade Barrett,Ezekiel Jackson,Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel)

Rivalries:
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 am

PPV Schedule

January:Royal Rumble
February:No Way Out
March:Wrestlemania
April:Backlash
May:Judgement Day
June:King Of The Ring
July:Money In The Bank
August:Summerslam
September:Breaking Point
October:Bragging Rights
November:Survivor Series
December:TLC:Tables,Ladders & Chairs

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before Backlash2008
Backlash 2011
On Apri 24th,on the 1st Mariner Arena,in Baltimore,Maryland,with a sold-out crowd of 14,000 people!

Match Card TBA
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

-As "Know Your Enemy" by Green Day hits the arena,the fans hold up their signs as they go nuts,the camera rolls all over the arena,until it goes to ringside,where there's Booker T and Josh Matthews-

Booker T:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smack Down!I'm Booker T,here in a sold-out crowd of 20,000 people in the Quicken Loans arena,in Cleveland,Ohio,and joining me right now it's Josh Matthews!

Josh Matthews:Thank you Booker,ladies and gentlemen,tonight we have a blockbuster for you here in Friday Night Smack Down,as we're going to have Edge and Rey Mysterio facing Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio!

Booker T:But let's don't waste more time,and let's get to the action!

-As The Corre's theme hits the arena,the fans boo loud as we see the 4 members coming out,Barrett holding the Intercontinental Championship,and Slater & Gabriel with the Tag Team Championships,they enter the ring,as Barrett stands on the middle with a microphone in his hand-

Wade Barrett:Well,another week being booed,another week that The Corre gets better.I won this championship last week,from Kofi Kingston,Justin and Heath already got the Tag Team titles,only Ezekiel is missing,but I won't talk for him since I'm not his babysitter.

-Barrett gives the mic to Jackson as the crowd boo a bit-

Ezekiel Jackson:Edge,I know you're not facing me tonight,but you're facing my leader,Wade,and if you thought I was just don't caring about the match,you were wrong,as Wade said,I am the only Corre member that doesn't has a title,so,since these 2 are taken,I'm coming for you Edge,I'll watch that match very closely,checking your strategies in tag team,and a bit in singles!

-The fans boo as Jackson laugh-

Ezekiel Jackson:Edge,I know you're watching this,in backstage,drinking something,but I know right now you will interfere,and talk trash,so don't waste more time,because I know it,you know it,and all these people know it!

-The fans boo as Jackson waits for Edge to come out,1 minute and nothing-

Ezekiel Jackson:Come on Edge!Don't be afraid!

-Jackson waits,and nothing-

Ezekiel Jackson:If you don't come out in 30 seconds,I will kick your...

-The fans cheer loud as we see Edge coming out holding the World Heavyweight Championship,as in the other hand he's drinking a Starbucks coffee,he finishes it and drops the glass into the stage,as Edge asks for a mic,and grabs it-

Edge:Well,let me get this straight,I just arrived ONE minute ago,when I entered with my World Heavyweight Championship and my coffee,a crew worker told me "Hey Edge,The Corre is calling you out",and I was like "What do they want?",then I walked through all backstage,just to come out,and now,let's go to the main point,what do you want?

Wade Barrett:Oh,now you're the THOUGH guy,Hu...

Ezekiel Jackson:Let me take care of this Wade.Edge,if you didn't watch or heard about what I said,then,I'll just give a summary about it,I want a shot at your title!

Edge:Oh,really?Do you want a shot at MY title?

Ezekiel Jackson:Yes!

Edge:Well,keep wanting it,because I'm not giving a shot easy!

-Jackson gets pissed off,as the fans cheer loud,when Jackson goes to talk again...-

-The fans cheer loud as we see Theodore Long coming out,next to Edge-

Theodore Long:Hold on playas!Ezekiel,if you want a title show,you'll have to earn it,that's why,I'll give you an opponent tonight,if you lead to beat him,next week I'll give you another,and you lead to defeat that one again,you'll get your shot!

Ezekiel Jackson:Can I ask who is my opponent?

Theodore Long:Yes you can,but you will not have time,since your match is next!

-The fans cheer loud as Barrett,Slater and Gabriel hit Jackson's back softly,they wish him good luck as we see Edge going backstage,Jackson is prepared as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

Josh Matthews:We're back folks!And ready for the next match!

-Jackson is on the ring,waiting for his opponent-

-The fans cheer loud as we hear Kane's theme,Jackson looks shocked as we see Kane coming out,with the mask again(Yay!),the fans are going nuts,as Kane enters the ring,as he crosses his arms,and fire goes off the turnbuckles-

Ezekiel Jackson vs. Kane
Singles Match;if Jackson wins,he faces another opponent next week

The match was very good to start Smack Down,Jackson gave all that he could,but Kane dominated most of the match,at the final moments,Kane was going for a Chokeslam,but Slater and Gabriel run to the ring,Gabriel distracted the referee,as Slater hit Kane with the Tag Team title,Jackson covered and got a 3 count!

Winner:Ezekiel Jackson(07:01)

-Jackson raises his arms as Slater and Gabriel join the celebration,Kane is lay-ed on the floor,hurt,until...-

-The Big Show comes out with the fans cheering loud,The Corre runs out of the ring,as Show checks on Kane-

Booker T:For the first time ever,I like how The Corre are going their things,they are well organized and work.

Josh Matthews:Show and Kane are so mad right now!

-Kane and Show are staring as The Corre as they walk up the crowd stairs,now the camera goes to Alberto Del Rio's Locker Room-

Alberto Del Rio:Ah Brodus,it feels so good,to start a new era,here in Smack Down,a new era,where my destiny will be completed,an era,where every single person in planet earth knows who Alberto Del Rio is!

-Del Rio stops for a moment,as he smirks-

Alberto Del Rio:
It's an era,where Alberto Del Rio will be the World Heavyweight Champion...now Brodus,I know your match is next,please,it's a new era,and don't make me be ashamed of you.

-Clay nods his head,as Del Rio also,the camera goes to ringside,ready for our next match-

-The fans boo loud as we hear Clay's theme,he comes out alone as he punches his gut multiple times in his way to the ring,he ignores the fans,as he now enters the ring,and waits for his opponent-

-As we hear Master's theme,the fans cheer as we see Masters stopping at the rampage,playing with guts,he now make his way to the ring,and gives some high 5's,he now enters it and looks at Clay-

Brodus Clay vs. Chris Masters
Singles Match

The match was short,both Clay and Masters we're giving it back and forth,on the last moments,Masters locked Clay in the Masterlock,but Clay lead to break it,as Masters was shocked,Clay hits the Tonga Death Grip Chokeslam,for a 3 count.

Winner:Brodus Clay(04:45)

-Clay gets up as he celebrates punching his gut,the fans are booing as Masters is layed on the mat-

Booker T:Oh My God,Clay broke The Masterlock!

Josh Matthews:Well,Clay just made history after beeing the first superstar to break The Masterlock since Master's return!

-Clay is still celebrating as Masters rolls out of the ring,the camera now goes backstage,where we see The Corre's Locker Room-

Wade Barrett:Gentlemen,I don't want neither of you interfeering on my match tonight,and for real,I don't care if I am going to be hit by a Spear or 619,I just want to see by myself,how the new member works.

Heath Slater:Who's the newest member,Wade?

Wade Barrett:It's someone,that I don't think that any of you had been familiar with,in FCW,or your whole WWE Career.But,want to know a clue?That man is going to have a match next.

-Barrett smirks,as the fans boo a bit,now we go to the Backlash Commercial-

-As we come back,the camers is at ringside,ready for the next match-

-As we hear Trent Barreta's theme,the fans cheer as we see Barretta coming out,he gives some high 5's to the fans,as he enters the ring,waiting for his opponent-

-The fans boo loud as we hear Zack Ryder's theme,he comes out,as the fans are surprised that The Corre isn't out with him,he ignores the fans,as he finally enters the ring-

Trent Barretta vs. Zack Ryder
Singles Match

Very quick match,Ryder was the jobber last monday night,but now he wasn't it,he dominated Barretta the whole match,at the minute,he hit a Rhough Ryder,making the 3 count.

Winner:Zack Ryder(01:18)

-The fans boo loud as Ryder begins to celebrate making the "L" taunt,he smirks as the fans boo him loud...-

-The Corre theme hits the arena,as we see Wade Barrett coming out,the fans are booing loud,as Ryder looks at him,confused,Barrett enters the ring,and grabs a mic-

Wade Barrett:Zack,Zack,as what I have seen at you,you have a great potential,you're good at the ring,you're good at the mic,but you know what would make you better?Joining The Corre.That's right,so I'm giving you this opportunity,that will change your wrestling career,do you want to join The Corre?

-Barrett puts his hand as Ryder looks at it,and shakes it,the fans boo loud,as Barrett raises Ryder up,but then Ryder gets off Barrett off his hand,and he hits a Rhough Ryder on him!The fans go nuts as Ryder has officially turned face,he smirks at the crowd as they cheer,he goes out of the ring,giving high 5's to the fans,as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,the camera goes to ringside,where Barrett is beeing helped by his Corre teammates,the fans boo them as some were shocked of the Ryder face turn,Barrett finally leaves as we're ready to start the next match-

-The fans cheer as we hear Matt Striker's theme at the arena,he comes out with a ruler,giving some high 5's to the fans,he enters the ring,and waits for who's up next-

-As we hear Hornswoggle's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Hornswoggle coming out running,he gives high 5's to the fans,as he enters the ring,as he shakes hands with Striker-

-As we hear Cody Rhodes theme,the fans boo as we see Rhodes coming out,he ignores the fans as he looks himself at the virtual mirror,he then turns around,and stops at the end of the rampage,waiting for his tag tam partner-

-Now we hear Jack Swagger's theme,the fans boo louder as we see Swagger coming out punching his chest,he signals at Striker and Hornswoggle,Rhodes enters the ring,as also Swagger-

Hornswoggle and Matt Striker vs. Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger
Tag Team Match

Striker went like mostly of the match,Hornswoggle went only when his opponent was down,at a time,Hornswoggle made an error,and Swagger got him for the Gutwrench Powerbomb,but he blind-tagged Striker,as Swagger covered him,the ref didn't count,Swagger was confused,as Striker hits the Golden Rule on him!Getting a 3 count.

Winners:Hornswoggle and Matt Striker(06:57)

-The fans cheer loud as Striker and Hornswoggle won,they give a high 5 as Rhodes is going to backstage,Swagger is layed on the mat-

Booker T:What a big win from Striker and Hornswoggle!

Josh Matthews:Well fans,don't go anywhere,next,Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett take on Edge and Rey Mysterio!

-As we come back,the camera is with Todd Grisham,as he's with Alberto Del Rio-

Todd Grisham:Welcome back Smack Down Fans,I'm accompained by Alberto Del Rio...

Alberto Del Rio:Todd,I repeat my name every week,so everyone knows what's my name,so next I'm facing Edge and Rey Mysterio,I remember the first time I were here on WWE,I broke Mysterio's hand,in a way,that's the biggest impact someone can do in his wrestling career?Don't you think Todd?

-As Del Rio finishes his sentence,he smirks,but now Edge interfeers-

Edge:Alberto,Alberto,Alberto...last Sunday after I beat your **** at Wrestlemania...you want more?Because I have no problem...

Alberto Del Rio:Edge,Edge...you don't understand until now you just got lucky?

Edge:Well,about beeing lucky,for sure,you're not going to be lucky tonight!

-The fans cheer loud as Edge walks off,Del Rio looks at Edge mad,as he also walks off,now the camera goes to ringside,ready for the next match-

-As we hear Rey Mysterio's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Mysterio jumping with the fireworks going off,he walks down the rampage,as he puts his head against other Mysterio's fans head,he finishes,and enters the ring,waiting for Edge-

-Now we hear Edge's theme,the fans go nuts as smoke begins to come out,as Edge also comes out,with the World Heavyweight Championship,he makes the punk signals as the fireworks go off,he now walks down the rampage,giving high 5's to the fans,he now enters the ring,and shakes Mysterio's hand-

-Now we hear The Corre's theme,we see Wade Barrett coming out with the Intercontinental Championship,looking at Edge and Mysterio,he walks down the ramp,ignoring the fans,as he stands out of the ring-

-Now Alberto Del Rio's theme hits the arena,the fans erupt in boos as we see Del Rio coming out in his car,he gets out of it,as he ignores the fans that boo him,he walks down the rampage,as he enters the ring,ready for the match-

Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett vs. Edge and Rey Mysterio
Tag Team Match

It was the longest,and best match of the night,Edge,Del Rio,Mysterio,and Barrett beat the hell out of each other,no one could get a count on no one,at the final moments,Mysterio hit a 619 on Barrett,as he tags in Edge,he went for a Spear,but Del Rio interfeered,but Mysterio took him out of the ring with Hurricanrana,Barrett got up,and Edge hit a Spear on him,covering him for a 3 count!

Winners:Edge and Rey Mysterio(31:23)

-Edge and Mysterio celebrated as the fans cheered loud,Del Rio is holding his head outside as Barrett is knocked out,the referee raises both hands as The Corre begins to check on Barrett,as we see that Smack Down goes off the air-
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 am

Good show JD, please have Wade lose his title please! and DO NOT have Jackson beat Edge.

7/10

Cheers

John TPA
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:27 am

-Good segment at the begining. Could have been longer.
-I like how you plan on pushing Jackson.
-I like the Kane vs Jackson match. Good booking there.
-One question. Where's Christian?
-I don't really like how Masters jobbed to a rookie.
-You mentioned FCW on WWE. Thats a No-No
-Good booking on Trent vs Zack match
-OMG that was unexpected. Yay for Zack being face
-I wouldn't say "He's officially face" because they don't do that in real WWE
-Really Striker and 'Swoggle?
-OMG no offence but it was stupid to have Swagger and Rhodes lose to them
-Main Event's OK but it's just too common.
-Nice end to the match
-I would've expected more than just "The Corre comes out and checks on Barret"

Way better than Raw

7.2/10
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 am

First of all,thanks for the feedback:

-About Christian?Eh...I have no plans for him right now.
-Mentioning FCW?It's like mentioning Raw.
-Striker and 'Swoggle,I had no more ideas in my mind :/
-Masters don't jobbed,he just lose.

Anyways,I hope my english were better than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 am

Good show to start off with.. I give it a 6.8/10, as it was your first show.

All though, I will be reading your future shows as this is interesting.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm

-As we hear "Know Your Enemy" by Green Day,the fans cheer loud as we are in a sold out crowd of 23,000 people in the Rupp Arena,in Lexington,Kentucky,the fans stop cheering as we're ready to start the show-

-As we hear Edge's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see smoke coming out,and Edge with the World Heavyweight Championship,he high 5's some fans in his way to the ring,he now enters it,and grabs a micrphone-

Edge:What's up Lexington?Everything good?Not as same as me,last week,I defeated Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett,but that's the good thing,and the bad thing,it's that I got half of the Smack Down roster in backstage becoming contenders for my championship,so I want to clear this off my mind,please,can I be told who is the #1 Contender for my World Heavyweight Championship?

-As we hear Theodore Long's theme,the fans have mixed reactions as we see him coming out with a mic-

Theodore Long:Edge,Edge...you got the information wrong,it's that half of the Smack Down roster in backstage WANTING to becoming contenders for your title,and about your challenger,if Ezekiel Jackson leads it to defeat his opponent,you'll face him at Backlash,and if he doesn't,then,we'll se about it.

Edge:Whoa,who's you gonna face him?Matt Striker?JTG?I hope it's someone stronger than them,and another question,have you though of banning The Corre from ringside?

Theodore Long:About the opponent,you'll find out later,and to be honest,no,but it'll be a great idea...

-As now we hear The Corre's theme,the fans boo as we see Barrett,Gabriel,Jackson and Slater coming out,with their titles,Barrett is holding a microphone while Edge is staring at them-

Wade Barrett:Shut it Edge!Teddy,you have no reason to ban us from ringside,can't we be sure our partners are in good shape?What if during match they suffer an serious injury?What if Justin hit a 450 Splash and misses?

Theodore Long:Let me handle this Wade,Edge,Wade made a good point by saying that.

Edge:Oh yeah,what if they make a bad movement?What if the movement was interfeering in a match where the referee is distracted?

Wade Barrett:Shut up Edge!

Edge:Make me!

Theodore Long:Okay,Okay,I will make this,at the Main Event,Edge will face Wade Barrett,if Edge wins,he'll choose the type of match,if Jackson wins,and if Wade wins,he'll choose the match type for Edge vs. Jackson,now,go out of my ring,except you Ezekiel,your match is next!

-The fans cheer as Barrett,Slater and Gabriel go to the back,Edge goes to the commentary table,as Jackson goes the ring,and we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,we see Jackson in the ring,ready for the next match-

-Now we hear Big Show's theme,the fans go nuts as we see him coming out,he gives some high 5's to the fans,before he enters the ring,he now enters it,and quickly attacks Jackson-

Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Singles Match

The match wasn't too much exciting,though Edge was on commentary,at the final moments,Jackson caught a KO Punch from Show,The Corre run to ringside,but Edge got up from commentary and hit a Spear on Slater,as Show hit a KO Punch on Barrett,and Edge throwed Gabriel into the barricade multiple times,when Sow turned around,Jackson lead to hit the Book Of Ezekiel on him,getting the 3 count.

Winner:Ezekiel Jackson by pinfall(05:26)

-As Jackson gets up,Edge enters the ring,and hits a Spear on him,he keeps punching him,as now Garbiel enters the ring and its Edge in the back with his Tag Team title,Edge holds his back as he is layed on the floor,Gabriel climbs to the top rope,and hits a 450º Splash,the fans boo as Gabriel olds hsi ribs in his way up,he now checks on Jackson,Barrett and Slater,now the camera goes to backstage,as we see Alberto Del Rio talking with Brodus Clay-

Alberto Del Rio:Brodus,last week you made a big impact,you broke Chris Masters Masterlcok fro the first time since he returned,now,later we have a tag team match,and I don't want the same Brodus of last week, want a better and bigger Brodus,that's why,we'll show to the whole WWE crowd,that we're gold value,that we're better than Edge or any of The Corre,and the best part,I'll get my World Heavyweight Title shot!

-Del Rio laughs as the camera goes back to ringside,ready for the next match-

-Now we hear Drew McIntyre's theme,the fans boo as we see McIntyre coming out,he ignores the fans and claims he's gonna be the next Intercontinental champion,he now enters the ring and waits for his opponent-

-Now we hear Kofi Kingston's theme,the fans go nuts,as we see Kingston coming out,he do his "Boom!Boom!Boom!" pose as fireworks go off,he now gives high 5's to the fans in his way to the ring,he enters it,and stares at McIntyre-

Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston
Singles Match for the #1 Contendership for the Intercontinental Title

The match was very good,McIntyre nearly lost by count out after he missed a Boot and hit the stairs,now at the final moments,McIntyre went to the Future Shock DDT,but out of nowhere,Kingston lead it to reverse it with an S.O.S.,and gets the 3 count!

Winner:Kofi Kingston by pinfall(07:45)

-The fans cheer loud as Kingston climbs the turnbuckle,he make shis "Boom!Boom!Boom!" pose as the referee raises his hand,McIntyre is heading to backstage as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back from commercial,the camera is at ringside,ready for the next match-

-As we hear Rey Mysterio's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Mysterio coming out,the fireworks go off as he goes to each side,he high 5's the fans in his way to the ring,he now enters it,and waits for his opponent-

-As we hear Sin Cara's theme,the fans have mixed reactions as we see Sin Cara coming out for the first tim in WWE,he ignores the fans as he stares at Mysterio,he enters he ring,and waits for the bell to ring-

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
Singles Match

It was a very highflying match,there was a lot of dropkicks,crossbodys,and moonsaults,at the final moments,when Mysterio went for a 619,Alberto Del Rio ran down to ringside,while the referee was distracted,Sin Cara low blowed Mysterio,and before the referee see it,Cara hit La Mistica on Mysterio,no more than 10 seconds until Mysterio tapped out.

Winner:Sin Cara by submission(07:14)

-Now Del Rio enters the ring,and both Cara and Del Rio stomp on Mysterio,the fans boo as Del Rio goes for a mic,while Cara is still stomping them-

Alberto Del Rio:Miren gringos asquerosos...this man,that is next to me,it's Sin Cara,you may saw him at multiple commercials,here in the WWE,and what I saw,most of you thought he was going to be a good guy,that he was going to Raw,well,you got it very wrong.Este hombre,es una leyenda en Mexico,no como todos ustedes,que son unos hipocritas.Now,let me introduce you Sin Cara.

-The fans boo as Del Rio gives the microphone to Cara-

Sin Cara:Mi nombre es Sin Cara,una leyenda en Mexico,igual que mi compadre Alberto,desde hoy dia,yo,el,Brodus y Ricardo vamos a dominar toda la WWE,y ya ustedes vieron nuestra primera victima,Rey Mysterio,una verguenza para los mexicanos!Y ya saben,los mexicanos van a dominar la WWE!

-The fans boo loud as Del Rio raises Cara's theme,until...-

-The fans cheer loud as we see Thoedore Long coming out-

Theodore Long:Sin Cara,get out of my ring!And Alberto,your match is next!

-The fans cheer loud as Cara heads to backstage,now Del Rio waits for Clay to coem out-

-Now we hear Brodus Clay's theme,the fans boo as we see Clay coming out ignoring the fans,Del Rio is clapping as Clay punches his chest before entering the ring,he enters it,and he waits for his opponents-

-Now we hear JTG's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see JTG coming out with a pair of glasses,he gives high 5's in his way to the ring,he smirks at halfway,he enters to the border of the ring-

-Now we hear Christian's theme,the fans go nuts as we see Christian coming out,he signals at Del Rio and Clay,and he gives some high 5's to the fans,while JTG enters the ring,he enters after him-

Alberto Del Rio & Brodus Clay vs. Christian & JTG
Tag Team Match

The match was awesome,but not too much,JTG was full dominated the whole match,but when Christian entered the match changed,at the final moments,Christian and Clay were trading punches,when Christian went for a Killswitch,Del Rio tried to interfeer,but JTG took him down with a clothesline,now Christian covered Clay for a 3 count.

Winners:Christian & JTG by pinfall(06:37)

-The fans cheer loud as Christian climbs to a turnbuckle,but now Del Rio throws JTG out of the ring without Christian noticing it,Del Rio takes Christian down,as Sin Cara runs down to the ring,Del Rio locks him with a Cross Armbreaker,Christian taps out but Del Rio still has locked in,now Ricardo Rodriguez goes in,and stomps on Christian,while Cara is waking up Clay,when...-

-Theodore Long's theme hits again as we see Long coming out,the fans cheer-

Theodore Long:ALBERTO!STOP!Right now,if you don't stop it,you'll be suspended for 6 months!

-Del Rio stops as he stares at Long-

Theodore Long:Now,that you're hearing me,I don't want you to cost me another susperstar,and Ricardo,since you also attacked Christian,at Backlash,it will be,Christian vs. Ricardo Rodriguez!

-The fans cheer loud as Del Rio looks shocked,saem as Rodrguez,now Christian goes behind Del Rio and hits him with a chair,and hits also with it to Cara,Rodriguez runs down the ring,the fans cheer as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,the camera's at The Corre's Locker Room-

Ezekiel Jackson:Look Wade,please give all the effort you can at that match,and remember,I want a No Holds Barred Match!

Wade Barrett:I know right Ezekiel,Edge is having the final days as the World Heavyweight Champion,and promize me Ezekiel,you'll beat Edge!

-Jackson shakes his head,as Barrett nods it,he now leaves the Locker Room,as we're ready for our Main Event-

-We hear The Corre's theme,the fans boo loud as we see Wade Barrett coming out with the Intercontinental Championship,he ignores the fans as he's focused on the ring,he enters it,and waits for Edge-

-Now we hear Edge's theme,the fans go nuts as we see Edge coming out with teh World Heavyweight,he makes the lml pose,now he heads to the ring,enters it,and waits for the bell-

Edge vs. Wade Barrett
Singles Match;if Edge wins,he chooses the type of match at Backlash,if Wade wins,it's a No Holds Barred Match

It was a long match,Edge and Barrett leave out all they got in the ring,in the final moments,Barrett was going for a Wasteland,but Edge elbowed him 4 times in the head,Barrett droped Edge,as he got the opportunity to it a Spear,and get the 3 count.

Winner:Edge by pinfall(32:09)

-The fans cheer loud as Edge is proclaimed the winner,but now The Corre runs down to the ring and begin to beat down Edge,the fans boo as Jackson hits the Book Of Ezekiel on him,now Gabriel climbs to the top rope,and hits a 450º Splash on him,Slater wakes Barrett up,as he picks him up for a Wasteland,when...-

-The fans go nuts as we see Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder coming out with chairs,in their Edgeheads attire,The Corre turns around,both guys enters the ring as they give a chairshot to every Corre member,all of them go outside of the ring as Hawkins and Ryder are waking up Edge,Edge gets up and grabs a microphone-

Edge:Before you go to cry,the match at Backlah it's going to be a Tables,Ladders And Chairs Match!

-The fans cheer loud as The Corre are holding their backs,The Edgeheads raise Edge's hand as Smack Down goes off the air-
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Overall, I liked Smcakdown. But it was still a little hard to read. I liked the bookin decision between Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. As for the Edgeheads...I really don't like the idea. But maybe your trying to pusj your younger stars and I like that. So anyways, good show. I'd give it 6/10.

You should read My WWE shows...
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Cole wrote:
Overall, I liked Smcakdown. But it was still a little hard to read. I liked the bookin decision between Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. As for the Edgeheads...I really don't like the idea. But maybe your trying to pusj your younger stars and I like that. So anyways, good show. I'd give it 6/10.

You should read My WWE shows...
Thanks for the feedback,I'll begin to read them.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 am

-As we hear "Know Your Enemy" by Green Day,the Joe Louis Arena go wild as they are 18,000 people inside there-

-Now we hear The Corre's theme,the fans boo loud as we see the 4 members coming out with their titles,they now enter the ring as Barrett has a microphone-

Wade Barrett:The Corre has dominated the Smack Down roster for many time,and it's time to win the World Heavyweight Championship,after next Sunday,Ezekiel beats Edge,And without forgetting it,I'm also defending my Intercontinental Championship against Kofi Kingston,it will be as easier as I won it...

-As we hear Edge's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Edge coming out with the Edgeheads and the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and a microphone-

Edge:Wade,Wade,Wade...stop on there,let's go to the part you said Jackson was going to take this title from me!

Wade Barrett:Wait,since when you don't like the truth?

Edge:Very funny,huh?The truth is,my Edgeheads are gonna take the Tag Team Championships from your 2 boyfriends behind you!

Wade Barrett:Ha,you confused,YOU are the one who's funny,Heath and Justin have been with these titles for like 2 months,and I don't think it will be easy to beat them!

Edge:Really?What about when Kane and...

-As we hear Kane and Big Show's theme,the fans go nuts as fire comes out from the entrance,Edge and The Edgeheads go near ringside as both come out with a microphone-

Kane:Did I just heard about the Tag Team Championships beeing on the line and we are not involved?You guys are very funny.

Big Show:If there's someone out here taht deserves a Tag Team Title opportunity is me and Kane!

Wade Barrett:Great,something to make things harder,the 2 monsters come out!

Kane:Do you have any problem?

Edge:Ooh,if he has a problem,then you got 2 problems then!

Big Show:Oh,really?Why you don't shut up if you don't want a KnockOut Punch in your face!

-Now we hear Alberto Del Rio's theme,the fans boo loud as we see Del Rio coming out with Sin Cara and Brodus Clay-

Alberto Del Rio:Whoa,whoa,ahora callense idiotas!If there's someone who deserves a World Heavyweight Championship it's ME!My destiny was robbed at Wrestlemania,and it's my time to regain it!And for the Tag Team Championships,these guys next to me,should be the contenders!

Edge:Who the hell invited you Del Rio?

Alberto Del Rio:I don't need invitation to come here!

-All the 12 men begin to argue,the fans are cheering until...-

-We hear Theodore Long's theme at the arena,the fans cheer louder than before,as we see him come out with a microphone-

Theodore Long:OKAY!STOP!You know what I'm going to do?At Backlash,it will be Edge vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Alberto Del Rio,VS. A MYSTERY MAN!Happy?And also,The Edgeheads vs. The Corre vs, Big Show and Kane vs. Brodus Clay and Sin Cara,so please everyone shut up!And to heat the things for Backlash,tonight it will be Brodus Clay and Heath Slater vs. Big Show and Zack Ryder!

-The fans cheer loud as the 12 men look confused,as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-We finally come back,ready for the first match of the night-

-As we hear Tyler Reks's theme,the fans boo loud as we see Reks coming out,he has his head looking down,as he ignores the fans that boo him,he now enters the ring,and waits for his opponent-

-Now we hear Hornswoggle's theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Hornswoggle coming out giving high 5's to the fans,he signals at Reks,as he goes running to the ring-

Hornswoggle vs. Tyler Reks
Singles Match

During the whole match,Hornswoggle was making cheap attacks and running from Reks,very entertaining from the people,but after trying a crossbody,Reks got pissed off and hit him with a Burning Hammer,for a 3 count!

Winner:Tyler Reks(03:45)

-The fans boo as the referee raises Reks's hand,he is still mad as always,as Hornswoggle is completely knocked out,now the camera goes to backstage,where we see Wade Barrett and Kof Kingston are fighting backstage,both are trading punches,and the security tries to break them down,but then Edge comes in and Spears Barrett,the fans cheer loud as Edge runs off,same as Kingston,the camera looks at Barrett,that he's hurt,as we go back to ringisde-

-We hear Cody Rhodes's theme at the arena,the fans boo loud as we see Rhoedes coming out with his CR jacket,he looks himself at the virtual mirror before heading to the ring,he heads to it,and enters it-

-Now we hear Chavo Guerrero's theme,the fans have a small pop as we see Guerrero coming out,he gives some high 5's in his way to the ring,then he signals to the sky,and enters the ring-

Chavo Guerrero vs. Cody Rhodes
Singles Match

The match was very good to be at the second one,at the final moments,when Rhodes was going for the Beatiful Disaster,Guerrero ducked it and Rhodes fell in bad position,Guerrero hit the 3 Amigos and the the Frog Splash,and a 3 count.

Winner:Chavo Guerrero(06:21)

-The fans cheer loud as Guerrero gets up and the referee raises his hand,we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,we're in Alberto Del Rio's Locker Room-

Alberto Del Rio:Okay,next I have a match,I don't know who my opponent is,but for sure about the mystery man thing,will ot leave me alone,so Brodus,Sin Cara,quiero que me acompañes a ringside,por favor.

-Cara nods his head as Del Rio and Cara leaves the Locker Room,the camera goes to ringside-

-As we hear Alberto Del Rio's theme,the fans boo loud as we see Del Rio coming out with Sin Cara,he is telling him some things in spanish,Del Rio now enters the ring,as Cara keeps out-

-Now we hear Rey Mysterio's theme at the arena,the fans go nuts as we see Mysterio coming out running,he enters the ring and begins to attack Del Rio-

Alberto Del Rio(w/Sin Cara) vs. Rey Mysterio
Singles Match

The match was very enjoyable to watch,Del Rio nearly got busted open at it,at the final moments,Mysterio went for a 619,but Del Rio catched him out of nowhere with a Cross Armbreaker,Mysterio taps out very quickly.

Winner:Alberto Del Rio by submission(08:37)

-As the bellrings,Del Rio keeps locking on it,the referee tells him to stop him but he don't stop,Cara throws the referee out of the ring until...-

-The fans go nuts as we see Christian coming out with a chair,he hits Sin Cara with it,as Del Rio goes out of the ring before he could get hit,Christian slams the chair against the ring,he now grabs a microphone-

Christian:Alright Alberto,what you're making is taking out the whole Smack Down roster,and I'm not going to let you that!So right now,to help you with your objective,how about if right now I face your mexicano friend Sin Cara,at least he's a MARICA!

-Del Rio tells Sin Cara to go to the ring,Cara enters the ring,only to get hit by a chairshot,now Christian picks him up and hits a Killswitch on him,the fans are cheering loud as Del Rio looks shocked-

Christian:Ha,do you thought I was really going to fight this trash?You thought very bad buddy,and talking about buddies,tell Ricardo to pray for his life,because he will not have the same after our match!

-The fans cheer loud as Cara rolls out of the ring,Christian stands in the middle of the ring,and Del Rio is shocked,as we go to commercial-

~COMMERCIAL~

-As we come back,we're ready for our Main Event-

-We hear The Edgeheads theme,the fans cheer loud as we see Curt Hawkins coming out accompained with Zack Ryder,both give high 5's to the people in their way to the ring,as both enter the ring-

-As we hear Kane and Big Show's theme,tthe fans go nuts as we see Show and Kane coming out,they look at The Edgeheads,while The Edgeheads looks at them,Show enters the ring as Kane stands backstage-

-Now we hear Brodus Clay's theme,the fans boo loud as we see Clay coming out alone,he punches his chest in his way to the ring,as he neters it by the opposite side of his opponents-

-Now we hear The Corre's theme,the fans erupt in boos as we see Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel coming out with the Tag Team Championships,both enter the ring,and wait for the bell-

Big Show and Zack Ryder(w/Curt Hawkins and Kane) vs. Brodus Clay and Heath Slater(w/Justin Gabriel)
Tag Team Match

The match was with a lot of tags,and some tags didn't worked,a the final moments,Ryder and Clay were the legal men,Ryder bounced off the ropes,but Show catched him and hit a Chokeslam on him,and he falls on Clay,that he was knocked out,the referee looks confused as he covers for the 3 count!

Winners:Big Show and Zack Ryder(22:52)

-After the match,the 4 tag teams entered the ring,except Sin Cara,and begin to beat the hell out each other,referees can't handle it,as we see Ryder Double Chokeslammed,Clay get hit by a 450º Splash,and Hawkins fight Slater out of the ring,as Smack Down goes off the air-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before   WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Friday Night Smack Down!|Better than before
Page 1 of 1