The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be WWESmackdown33

The Way It Should Be is back... and better than ever! It has been a whirlwind year in the WWE and TWISB has made it back just in time for the Royal Rumble! Many things shall change this year but what is still the question. Will we see new Champions crowned? Will we see changes in management? Will we see changes in the schedule? All will be revealed throughout the year.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be SDROster

Alex Riley
Big Show
Booker T
Christian
Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Johnny Curtis
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Matt Striker
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett

William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

AJ
Aksana
Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Kaitlyn
Kharma
Layla
Natalya
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

Tag Teams/Stables

| | The Usos | |
~Jey Uso | Jimmy Uso~

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be Champions

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be WHCTitle1
~Daniel Bryan~
-After Mark Henry laid out Big Show following a grueling Chairs Match at WWE TLC, Daniel Bryan cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase, seizing the opportunity to take the World Heavyweight Championship.-

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be ICtitle2
~William Regal~
-On the first episode of Smackdown following the 2012 Royal Rumble, William Regal defeated three other men to earn the right to face the Intercontinental Champion. He chose that very night and, after a distraction from Booker T and the use of the brass knucks, William Regal defeated Cody Rhodes to win his second Intercontinental Championship.-

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be Divastitle1
~Beth Phoenix~
-The third time was the charm for Beth Phoenix at WWE Hell in a Cell. Thanks to some help from her crafty friend, Natalya, the former three-time Women’s Champion finally defeated Kelly Kelly for her first Divas Championship. With her victory at WWE Hell in a Cell, The Glamazon and Natalya came one step closer to achieving their goal of changing the face of the Divas division by ridding it of its so-called “Cinderellas,” such as Kelly Kelly, and leading the charge of a “pin-up strong” group of Divas.-

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be E-FedRR
~Wade Barett~
-After entering at entrant number 1 Wade Barrett made history by becoming the first man in history to win a 40 Man Royal Rumble Match after entering at number 1. It finally came down to number 1 Wade Barrett and number 39 Big Show but it would be Wade Barrett who triumphed by eliminating Big Show to win the 2012 Royal Rumble.-

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be SD_MitB
~Daniel Bryan~
-Going into the Smackdown Money In The Bank Match, Daniel Bryan was an underdog and nobody expected him to walk out as the winner. After kicking Barrett in the head, sending him crashing to the mat, Bryan climbed up the ladder and pulled down the briefcase to become the winner. (Cashed-In)-

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be SmackdownMangement

~Chairman~
-Vincent Kennedy McMahon-

~General Manager~
-JBL-

~Divas Division Commissioner~
-Dustin Rhodes-

~Ring Announcer~
-Lilian Garcia-

~Interviewer~
-Maxine-

~Commentators~
-Jim Ross & Josh Mathews-

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be MyspacePastEventspic

Click on a Past Show to view it.

Friday 03 February 2012
Friday 10 February 2012
Friday 17 February 2012

PPVs:

Royal Rumble 2012

Click on a Past Show to view it.

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be PPV-1

January ~ Royal Rumble
February ~ Elimination Chamber
April ~ Wrestlemania XXVIII
May ~ Extreme Rules
June ~ Over The Limit
July ~ Money In The Bank
August ~ Summerslam
September ~ Night of Champions
October ~ Hell In A Cell
November ~ Survivor Series
December ~ TLC

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EliminationChamber
Elimination Chamber
(February 19th 2012)
-Bradley Center-

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be ECRaw-1
Elimination Chamber Match
~WWE Championship~
R-Truth v Chris Jericho v CM Punk (c) v The Miz v Dolph Ziggler v Kofi Kingston

[img][/img]
Elimination Chamber Match
~World Heavyweight Championship~
Daniel Bryan (c) v Big Show v Mark Henry v Cody Rhodes v Batista v Ted DiBiase

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be KaneCena-1
Ambulance Match
Kane v John Cena

[img][/img]
Gauntlet Match
Brock Lesnar v {Undertaker's Past Wrestlemania Opponents}

[img][/img]
One on One Match
Sheamus v Wade Barrett

[img][/img]
Tag Team Match
~WWE Tag Team Championship~
Puerto Rican Nightmares (c) v Santino Marella & Mystery Partner

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be UnitedStatesBattleRoyal
Battle Royal Match
~United States Championship~
Zack Ryder v Road Dogg v Jack Swagger v Brodus Clay v {More}

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be C10f413fd1

29/01/12 ~ Wade Barrett wins the Royal Rumble Match for Smackdown, giving Smackdown a third consecutive year with the Royal Rumble winner!
02/02/12 ~ The WWE Tag Team Championship has become exclusive to RAW while the Divas Championship has become exclusive to Smackdown!
13/02/12 ~ Evan Bourne & Alex Riley have officially become apart of the Smackdown roster while Hunico & Camacho will be joining the RAW brand!
17/02/12 ~ Tonight's episode of Smackdown will not feature divas as they are busy performing at a Divas House Show in New York!

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WE ARE NOW OPEN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be WWESmackdown33
~03/02/12~

If you thought that the Royal Rumble was exciting then just wait until you see this Friday night's Smackdown!

To kick off the night we will hear from the 2012 Royal Rumble winner, Wade Barrett, where he WILL reveal who he intends to face at Wrestlemania in the Main Event!

Not only that but we will also hear from the newly returned Candice Michelle AND the newly returned Batista! Candice has already made her intentions clear after her return at the Royal Rumble but what does Batista have in store for the WWE Universe when he makes his long awaited return to Smackdown?

There has also been rumors of a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental Championship will include Booker T, William Regal, Justin Gabriel and Hunico but will this match take place and if so, who will walk out the winner?

Big Show has also issued a statement to WWE.com where he stated that he will be calling out his attacker from the Royal Rumble and he will regret what he did to him during his World Heavyweight Championship Match.

However, the biggest moment of the night has been saved for very last!

In this Friday night's Main Event, Undertaker will make his return to Smackdown when he takes on "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry just days after making such an impact with his return at the Royal Rumble.

We will see all of this this Friday plus more so make sure to tune in and see what we have in store!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 pm

If you haven't already; check out this past Monday Night's RAW and also make sure to tune in tomorrow to the first installment of Smackdown!

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
If you haven't already; check out this past Monday Night's RAW and also make sure to tune in tomorrow to the first installment of the Royal Rumble!
We're getting a weekly Royal Rumble? lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
If you haven't already; check out this past Monday Night's RAW and also make sure to tune in tomorrow to the first installment of Smackdown!
We're getting a weekly Royal Rumble? lol

No idea what you're talkign about! Wink
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

BETH'S CHAMP <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm

NVP wrote:
BETH'S CHAMP <3

You better still tune in to RAW even though it has no Diva's division. :p
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Adam wrote:
NVP wrote:
BETH'S CHAMP <3

You better still tune in to RAW even though it has no Diva's division. :p
your thread? but there is no bethie >:O
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Since I am a nice guy I'm going to post Smackdown early.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

03-02-12

::As Smackdown comes on the air, pyro explodes on the stage, sparking cheers from the crowd. They hold up multiple signs showing both support and hate towards Wade Barrett winning the Royal Rumble Match. The camera shows more of the crowd, most of whom cheer as the camera passes over the top of them. We finally reach the commentators booth and are joined by Michael Cole, Booker T and Josh Mathews, all of whom are grinning.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the first Smackdown on the Road To Wrestlemania! We have an action packed card for you tonight, including an Intercontinental Championship #1 Contendership Match which will feature my broadcast partner Booker T!”<<

~Booker T~
>>“That’s right Cole and I am guaranteeing that, after tonight, I will be your NEW #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship. However, that is not the only big match here tonight as we will also see the Smackdown return of Undertaker, dawg!”<<

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Indeed we do have a big night gentlemen but we are going to kick things off with a man who has had the biggest week of his life; Royal Rumble 2012 winner, Wade Barrett!”<<

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0HsOnBnKGI&feature=related[/youtube]

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, he is the 2012 Royal Rumble winner, Wade Barrett!”<<

::There are distinct boos coming from the Nebraska crowd as Wade Barrett slowly walks out onto the stage in black trousers and blue shirt to his new music. He looks around grinning, obviously still on a high since winning this past Sunday night. He struts down the ramp, bragging to fans on his way. He reaches the bottom and slowly walks up the steps before entering the ring through the middle and top rope. He walks around the ring for a few moments, taking in the boos from the crowd. He finally stops and takes the microphone from Lilian before telling her to get lost.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“Sit down, shut up and listen to what I have to say. Don’t start booing me, I am just instructing you to do as I say before I get angry with you. You see, I am in a good mood right now as just a mere 5 days ago I entered at number 1 in the Royal Rumble and went through another 39 men to win. I am now the first man in history to win a 40-Man Royal Rumble Match after entering at number 1. I guess that pretty much means that the Barrett Barage has finally reached its first goal; a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. That’s right ladies and gentlemen, at Wrestlemania 28 I will be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship.”<<

::The fans begin to chant the name of Daniel Bryan, sparking a laugh from Barrett.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“Wait a minute, do you fans truly believe that Daniel Bryan will still be World Heavyweight Champion come Wrestlemania? Daniel Bryan won by a fluke and the only reason he managed to retain his Championship this past Sunday night was thanks to Mark Henry. Daniel won’t be so lucky at Elimination Chamber, especially seeing as he will be defending inside an Elimination Chamber with 5 other men. The man I face at Wrestlemania will not be that rookie, trust me.”<<

::There are distinct boos at Barrett’s words but he merely shrugs them off.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“The first time I met Daniel Bryan was in the first season of NXT, which I won. Not only did I defeat Daniel Bryan back in 2010 but he was also the first man to be eliminated! He was then given a second chance by myself when I invited him to join the Nexus but he blew that as well. Daniel Bryan is a complete and utter joke and is not even worthy of having anything to do with the World Heavyweight Championship; let alone actually holding the gold. You may not like what I have to say but it doesn’t change the fact that everything I say is the truth. The Barrett Barrage is on a warpath and it’s next stop on the path to the World Heavyweight Championship will be Elimination Chamber where I will prove myself against a former World Champion. He doesn’t know it yet but he will be facing me and I will make sure he knows about it next week.”<<

::Barrett grins as his music begins to play and he drops the mic. He raises his arm in the air and winks at the crowd before leaving the ring as we cut backstage.::

~

::Theodore Long stands in his office with Big Show standing in front of him, it appears that the two are engaged in an argument.::

~Theodore Long~
>>“Listen Show, I am sorry about what happened on Sunday night playa but I have no idea who it was that attacked you and can therefore not take any action against him.”<<

~Big Show~
>>“I know Teddy but all I want you to do is tell him to bring his ass out to the ring when I’m there but if you’re not going to do that then I will just have to watch my own back!”<<

::Show walks out of the office while Teddy stands, shaking his head.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Mount Sinai, New York and weighing 203lb, Trent Barreta!”<<

::Trent Barreta runs out onto the stage to small cheers from the crowd. He throws his hand in the air and points out to the fans before jogging down the ramp. He slides in the ring and jumps to the second turnbuckle, pointing out at the fans. He jumps down and stands, awaiting his opponent.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Guyana, South America and weighing 280lb, Ezekiel Jackson!”<<

::The cheers increase as Ezekiel Jackson slowly walks out onto the stage. He raises his arm in the air as he grins down at Trent. He slowly proceeds down the ramp, not taking his eyes off of Trent the entire time. He jumps up onto the apron and enters through the middle and top rope before standing in the corner, awaiting the bell.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Trent stalks Jackson from the top rope and finally dives down, nailing a missile dropkick. He jumps to his feet and throws his fist in the air, sparking cheers from the crowd. Jackson begins getting to his feet and, as he gets to one knee, Trent runs off the ropes and nails him with a kick to the side of the head. Trent goes for a cover but Jackson quickly kicks out. Trent runs at Jackson for a clothesline but Jackson picks him up before slamming him back down to the mat. He flexes his muscles for the camera before turning and shouting at Trent to get up. Trent gets up and Jackson snatches him before slamming him down to the mat. Trent gets back up, holding his back, and Jackson does the same once again. Trent gets up, still holding his back, and Jackson gets him up on his shoulders. He goes to apply the Torture Rack but Trent jumps down and waits for Jackson to turn around before going to kick him in the head but Jackson ducks underneath before rolling him up, pulling the tights.

1..2..3!::

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner, Ezekiel Jackson!”<<

::Jackson gets to his feet laughing as the fans boo his actions. The referee raises his arm in the air and he goes to leave but Trent stops him. Jackson turns around and walks over to the centre of the ring. Trent shoves Jackson, which swipes the grin from Jackson’s face. Jackson goes to punch Trent but Trent catches it before kicking him in the thigh. He goes to do the same again but Jackson catches his boot and throws him back. Trent gets up but runs straight into a huge clothesline from Jackson. Jackson proceeds to drag Trent to his feet and get him up on his shoulders, locking in the Torture Rack. Jackson continues to apply pressure, to the point of where Trent is screaming in pain. Jackson finally releases the hold and leaves the ring laughing as the fans shower him in boos. Trent is left, lying in pain, as we cut backstage.::

~

::We cut backstage to the Interview area as our new Smackdown Interviewer, Maxine, stands grinning.::

~Maxine~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am your new Smackdown Interviewer Maxine and I am currently being joined at this time by Alicia Fox. Alicia, this past Sunday night you were defeated by Beth Phoenix in your Divas Championship Match but it is not the match that most people are talking about. It was what happened after the match that is the hot topic right now so what I would like to ask you is if Candice Michelle is indeed here tonight?”<<

::The camera pans out, showing a grinning Alicia Fox. She smiles at Maxine before speaking directly to the camera.::

~Alicia Fox~
>>“Candice Michelle is indeed here and, in just a matter of minutes, she will be out in that ring to do exactly what she told Beth Phoenix she would do at the Royal Rumble; call her out. Beth, I hope you’re listening because your reign as Divas Champion is about to come to an end.”<<

::Alicia laughs into the camera before thanking Maxine and walking off.::

~

::The camera opens up in the parking lot as a black stretch limousine pulls up. The limousine stops and the fans sit in anticipation, wondering exactly who it is. A few Undertaker chants break out, which begins to spread around the arena. The driver steps out of the limousine and walks to the back before opening the door. A foot steps out of the back, a black shiny shoe being revealed. Finally, the man in the limousine steps out revealing himself to be Batista. The boos in the arena are deafening as Batista looks around the arena grinning. He walks inside the arena as we cut back to the ring.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time...”<<

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“... Candice Michelle!”<<

::Fans jump to their feet, cheering, as Candice Michelle’s music hits. As the music begins to speed up, Candice runs out wearing a silk gown and grinning. She runs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on her way, and runs around the ring before jumping up onto the apron. As the words “all eyes on me” ring around the arena, Candice unbuttons her gown and opens it up revealing her wrestling gear underneath. She thrusts her body forwards and backwards before turning and entering the ring. She jumps to the top rope and points around at the fans before jumping down and getting a mic from Lilian.::

~Candice Michelle~
>>“I am back! It has been a long time since I stepped foot inside a WWE ring but this past Sunday night at the Royal Rumble I finally made my long awaited return. You see when I left the WWE I never intended on coming back, especially since I had never been the same after Beth injured me. However, when I heard about what Beth and Natalya had been doing lately I decided to begin watching the WWE again. It was then that I realised that I had to come back so I phoned my girl Alicia Fox and I told her to keep Beth and Natalya in the ring after their match at the Royal Rumble and she did just that. Unfortunately Beth was too much of coward to face me there and then so I told her that she better be here tonight because I want to speak to her face to face. Beth, that’s your cue so get out here right now!”<<

::Candice stands at the ropes, leaning over them as she waits for Beth to come out. After a few moments, Candice goes to speak but stops as she finally gets what she wanted.::

::Beth Phoenix and Natalya slowly walk out onto the stage, Beth wearing the Divas Championship around her waist. The two stop on the ramp and look down at Candice in the ring before proceeding down to the ring. They get in and each grab a mic before standing opposite Candice.::

~Beth Phoenix~
>>“Well... well... well look what the cat dragged in. I thought I got rid of you when I broke your neck back at No Mercy in 2007 but I guess I’m just not that lucky. You told me that you were calling me out but that’s not how things work around here. Maybe when you were here it was but these days you answer to ME. I am YOUR Divas Champion and all you are is another obstacle in my way.”<<

~Candice Michelle~
>>“Beth shut up. I don’t care what you think you are because I know exactly what you truly are; a fraud. You and your little puppet can walk around here like you own the place but that is all about to change. You see, there is a certain somebody who is ready to come back here and she is here tonight if you two wish to meet her but that’s not going to happen. You want to know why? Because I’m not going to allow anything to happen. I left here on uncertain terms and I am not back here to take a back seat and watch you two continue to run around the way you are. I am here to change things and that is why I am challenging you to a match at Elimination Chamber for that Divas Championship.”<<

::The fans give an overwhelming cheer at this announcement but Beth shakes her head.::

~Beth Phoenix~
>>“Candice there is no chance in hell that you will be getting a title shot just because you had your 15 minutes of fame back when I first debuted. In fact, there is nobody left for me to challenge for the title now tha-“<<

::There are a mixture of cheers and boos as Tamina walks out with a smirk on her face. She slowly walks down the ramp and gets in the ring before grabbing a mic and standing beside Beth and Natalya.::

~Tamina~
>>“Sorry to interrupt you Beth but I have a slight problem with what you, Candice, just said. Let me put it to you straight, you are not going to be challenging for any Championship any time soon because I am the next Challenger to Beth’s Championship. I am the rightful challenger because, unlike you, I have been here for the past year and have worked my ass off to get to this spot! And if you have a problem with that then we can settle it right here, right now.”<<

::Tamina gets in Candice’s face, talking down to her. Candice shouts back at her which appears to anger Tamina, who slaps Candice across the face. Candice holds her cheek before turning and punching Tamina square on the jaw. Candice pounces on top of Tamina and begins to reign punches down on her, until Beth and Natalyas drag her off. Natalya hooks Candice’s arms and Beth begins to punch and kick Candice in the midsection. Natalya lets go off Candice, allowing her to slump to the ground, before joining Beth and Tamina in stomping all over her body.::

::Alicia Fox runs out from the back and sprints down to the ring before jumping in. She ducks underneath a clothesline from Tamina before taking down Natalya with a swift kick to the jaw. She then turns, intending to go for Tamina, but Beth grabs her from behind and throws her head back. She then mounts her and begins to hit her with punch after punch to the jaw. She is soon joined by Natalya as Tamina continues her attack on Candice.::

::The fans begin to boo at first as the familiar music begins to play around the arena. However, these boos soon begin to die down, even though some remain, as Layla slowly walks out onto the ramp. She grins around the arena as the fighting comes to a halt in the ring. Beth stands at the ropes, shaking her head at Layla as she struts down the ramp. Layla gets in the ring and looks to help Beth but instead turns and kicks her in the midsection, forcing her to fall through the ropes and to the outside. Natalya goes to clothesline Layla but she ducks underneath and instead hits a spinning heel kick to the back of Natalya’s head. This leaves just Tamina, who stands in the centre of the ring. She turns to leave but is blocked by an angry looking Alicia. She then turns and goes to walk out the other side but is blocked by Candice. The three divas begin to close down on Tamina and look to have her stuck in the corner but she just manages to sneak out at the last minute. The three divas watch her as she walks around the ring and joins Beth and Natalya on the ramp. The six divas stare each other down as the screen fades to black.::

~

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following Fatal Four Way Match set for one fall is to determine the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship!”<<

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Blackpool, England and weighing 243lb, William Regal!”<<

::There are a mixture of cheers and boos as William Regal slowly walks out in his signature gown. He cracks his wrist and neck before proceeding down the ramp and getting into the ring, awaiting his opponents.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing the next challenger from Cape Town, South Africa and weighing 213lb, Justin Gabriel!”<<

::Justin Gabriel runs out to a small cheer from the crowd. He raises his arm in the air and jumps up before landing and jogging down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he does so. He jumps onto the apron and gets into the ring, standing opposite from Regal.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing the next competitor from Juarez, Mexico and weighing 205lb, being accompanied to the ring by Camacho, Hunico!”<<

::There are a large amount of boos which begin to come from the crowd as Hunico’s music hits. Camacho comes out, riding a low-rider bicycle and with Hunico on the back. They ride down the ramp before Hunico hops off, jumping onto the apron, before getting in the ring and standing in the far corner.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing the final competitor from Houston, Texas and weighing 256lb, Booker T!”<<

::There are a significant amount of cheers as Booker T walks out with a huge grin on his face. He slowly walks down the ramp, slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way. He finally reaches the bottom of the ramp and gets in the ring before standing opposite Hunico, ready to fight.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Booker takes down Hunico with a superkick to the jaw just before being taken down himself with a big elbow to the back of the neck by Regal. Regal stands over the fallen Booker, laughing at him. Camacho stands on the outside, shouting encouragement at Hunico to get up as Regal picks up Booker and throws him into the corner. He runs at him but Gabriel comes from out of nowhere and catches Regak with a crossbody in mid air. The fans give a big pop for Gabriel as he begins to get back to his feet. However, Booker comes out of nowhere and nails Gabriel with a Scissor Kick. He gets up and looks around at the fans as they chant for a Spinarooni. Booker gets down and is about to do one when he is caught off guard by Hunico coming out of nowhere and nailing him with a dropkick. Hunico gets up and covers Gabriel.

Regal manages to get up and drag Hunico off of Gabriel. Hunico gets to his feet and Regal pokes him in the eyes before reaching into his trunks and pulling out brass knucks. He nails Hunico over the jaw, knocking him out cold. He slips the knucks back into his trunks and drops down to make the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEW #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship, William Regal!”<<

::The fans give a mixed reaction as Regal gets to his feet with a big grin on his face. The referee raises his arm in the air in victory before he climbs to the second rope. He motions for Lilian, who is on the outside, to pass him a microphone. She does so and he jumps down before standing in the centre of the ring.::

~William Regal~
>>“I finally got a chance to prove what skill I still have and I don’t want to waste any time before I get my shot at the Intercontinental Championship and that is why I am challenging Cody Rhodes to an Intercontinental Championship Match later on TONIGHT! See you later Cody and you better kiss that Intercontinental Championship goodbye.”<<

::The fans cheer as Regal throws the microphone to the mat. He looks straight at the camera and motions for the Championship to soon be around his waist as we cut backstage.::

~

::We open up in the backstage area with Big Show standing in front of the camera, sparking cheers from the crowd. He grins into the camera before finally speaking.::

~Big Show~
>>“Earlier on tonight I had a conversation with Theodore Long regarding what happened at the Royal Rumble. For those of you that missed it, both Daniel Bryan and I were attacked at the hands of a masked assailant who obviously has something against me as he put an unconscious Bryan on top of me to give him a win which meant that he would retain the World Championship. I want to know why this guy has a problem with me so I want him to come out to the ring next week and speak to me face to face! You better be there.”<<

::Show walks off, the anger having built up while he was talking as the screen fades.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time...”<<

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“... “The Animal” Batista!”<<

::There are relentless boos ringing around the arena as Batista slowly walks out onto the stage. He walks out in his wrestling gear and looks around at the fans with a grin on his face. He slowly walks onto the top of the ramp and squats down doing his signature taunt of firing a gun as pyro explodes behind him. He gets back up and puts his hand back before throwing it down as if a grenade as a final bit of pyro explodes on the stage. He glares out at the fans as he jogs the rest of his way down the ramp and up the steps. He enters the ring and takes the mic from Lilian before she leaves the ring. He walks around the ring for a few minutes as he takes in the boos before stopping and glaring out at the crowd. He goes to speak but stops as the fans continue to boo.::

~Batista~
>>“SHUT UP!”<<

::The fans boo even louder as Batista stares right down the camera. All of a sudden, he begins to burst into laughter. The fans stop booing for a moment as they sit confused.::

~Batista~
>>“Sorry but I just can’t take myself serious like that. I may have left the WWE in, shall we say, a different character but now that I am back I am going to be ME.”<<

::The boos which were coming from the crowd before soon begin to turn to cheers.::

~Batista~
>>“I know that a lot of you may not like the fact that I done what I done back in 2010 but I can assure you all that I have changed. I would like to issue a public apology to everyone I wronged the last time I was here, especially John Cena and Rey-“<<

::The fans begin to boo as Heath Slater walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand. Batista stares at him from the ring, obviously annoyed by this interruption. Slater makes his way down to the ring as he speaks.::

~Heath Slater~
>>“Batista, nobody cares what you have to say. You came back at the Royal Rumble but all that reminds me of is those old timers who wanted another 15 minutes of fame. Nobody expected you to be back here tonight and that is because nobody WANTED you back.”<<

::By this point, Slater is in the ring and is getting in the face of Batista.::

~Heath Slater~
>>“When I was in the back I could see everybody sitting with smiling faces but I was not smiling. I came straight out here and I only have one thing to tell you Batista; get out of my ring.”<<

::Slater stares at Batista with a slight grin on his face. Batista begins to laugh before shaking his head.::

~Batista~
>>“I’ve got a better idea ginge, get a referee out here.”<<

::Batisa throws his mic to the ground and Slater does the same as a referee runs down to the ring and gets in between them.::

DING! DING! DING!

::Slater runs at Batista but God knows what he was doing because Batista nails him with a big Spear out of nowhere. The fans cheer as Batista begins to shake the ropes before giving the thumbs down. He waits for him to stagger to his feet before grabbing his head and placing it between his legs. He lifts him up into the air and gets him on his shoulders before bringing him crashing back down with a Batista Bomb. He rolls backwards to get to his feet before dropping back down and making the cover.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner, “The Animal” Batista!”<<

::Batista gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in victory. The fans chant his name as he climbs to the second rope and points out at the fans. He jumps down and leaves the ring, walking around the front row fans and slapping hands with all of them. He gets to the bottom of the ramp and looks into one of the cameras shouting “I’m back!” before we cut backstage.::

~

::We open up outside of the office of Theodore Long, we know this because his name is on the door. The fans begin to boo as the Executive Price President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of RAW, John Laurinaitis, enters the office of Theodore Long. The camera goes to follow him but he turns and shakes his head before closing the door.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!”<<

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first, the Challenger, from Blackpool, England and weighing 243lb, William Regal!”<<

::William Regal walks out in his gown, his hair still a bit wet from his fight earlier on, to a large amount of cheers from the crowd. He cracks his neck and wrist on the stage before proceeding down the ramp. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before getting in the ring. He takes off his gown and throws it to the outside as he awaits his opponent.::

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing his opponent from Marietta, Georgia and weighing 215lb, he is the current Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::There are an overwhelming amount of boos coming from the crowd as Cody Rhodes slowly walks out wearing his signature hoody. He throws off the hood before turning around and proceeding down the ramp. He reaches the bottom and unzips his hoody before throwing it to the ground. He slaps the Intercontinental Championship, which is around his waist, before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and climbs to the second rope before unhooking the title and raising it in the air. He jumps down and hands his Championship over before awaiting the bell.::

DING! DING! DING!

~Closing Moments~

::Rhodes throws Regal into the corner and begins to stomp away at him until he falls to a seated position. He takes a step back at this point and grimaces out to the crowd before turning and charging at him, going for a boot to the face, but Regal moves out of the way at the last minute which causes Rhodes’ leg to go through the ropes causing his groin region to hit off the rope. Rhodes stumbles back and begins to fall to the mat when he is caught by a Knee Trembler from out of nowhere. Rhodes flops to the mat and Regal falls on top of him as the fans burst into cheers.

Regal sits up, looking at the referee in disbelief. He gets to his feet and begins to drag Rhodes up but Rhodes catches him with a punch to the midsection before snatching Regal and hitting a DDT. Rhodes gets up and wipes his hand through his hair as he looks around at the fans chanting Regal’s name. Rhodes begins to laugh as he turns and kicks a recovering Regal in the midsection. Regal begins to get to his feet once again and this time Rhodes stalks him. As soon as Regal is up, Rhodes runs at the ropes and springs off them before hitting the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Rhodes begins to grin as Regal lays on his side, almost motionless. He pulls him onto his back and makes the cover as the fans boo.

The fans burst into cheers once again as Regal kicks out just as the referee’s hand was coming down for the 3. Rhodes looks over at the referee with a look of shock on his face. He gets to his feet and stands behind Regal as he begins getting to his feet. He spreads out his arms, obviously ready to go for a move as Regal is up to one knee.::

::The fans begin to cheer once again as Booker T’s music hits. He runs out in a suit and makes his way down the ramp. He gets to the bottom and stops as Rhodes is leaning over the ropes asking him what he’s doing out here. Rhodes takes a step back as Booker walks around the ring. The referee is too busy watching him and doesn’t see Regal pull brass knucks out of his trunks and take out Rhodes with a Power of the Punch. Regal slips the brass knucks back into his trunks and drops down to make the cover. The referee turns his attention back to the action in the ring as Booker takes a seat at the commentary table and instantly drops down to make the count.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEEEWWWWW Intercontinental Champion, William Regal!”<<

::The fans in the arena appear to be going absolutely insane as William Regal is handed the Intercontinental Championship. He kneels in the ring and holds the Intercontinental Championship in both of his hands, close to tears. He rests his head on the Championship before getting to his feet and raising it into the air with both hands. He brings the Championship down and wraps it around his waist before climbing to the second rope and slapping it with his hands. He jumps down and stands in the ring, taking in the cheers as the screen fades to black.::

~

::We cut backstage to a very dark hallway. There are faint lights going along the ceiling, leaving small spots of light on the ground. A shadow begins to move over these small spots of light at the end of the corridor, growing closer and closer every time. Finally, the mysterious figure reaches the end of the corridor, revealing himself to be Undertaker which sparks a large amount of cheers from the crowd. He looks around the corridor before continuing up the hallway and out of shot.::

~

::We cut to another hallway backstage where Daniel Bryan is standing with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He is talking to somebody but the camera can’t pick up what he is saying and whoever he is talking to is on the other side of a wall which is blocking the camera’s view. Bryan finishes talking and extends his hand before, what looks like, a hand shake takes place. Bryan walks off and, after he is out of shot, Big Show walks around from behind the wall nodding his head. He walks off in the opposite direction from Bryan, obviously in a better mood than earlier.::

~

::For the second time this evening, we open up outside of the office of Theodore Long. A raised voice can be heard from behind the door and, just as the camera was about to go in the office, John Laurinaitis walks out laughing. Theodore Long walks out behind him looking both angry and upset.::

~

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“The following match is set for one fall!”<<

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Introducing first from Silsbee, Texas and weighing 412lb, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

::A large amount of cheers begin to spread through the crowd as Mark Henry slowly walks out onto the stage. He looks around with a glaring look on his face as he slowly limps down the ramp. He makes his way up the steps before entering the ring and standing in the corner. Just as he is awaiting his opponent, all of the lights in the arena go out which seems to spark enormous cheers from the crowd.::

::The fans continue to go wild with cheers as the long awaited return of Undertaker finally appears to be upon us. An eerie blue light shines around the arena as smoke bellows across the stage, down the ramp and around the ring area. Mark Henry is shown standing in the ring, looking up the ramp with an uncharacteristic look of what appears to be fear on his face. We look back up the ramp as a shadowy figure walks out onto the stage. A spotlight shines down and Undertaker stands wearing his renowned leather coat and hat. He slowly lifts up his head, staring out at the many cheering fans. He begins to slowly make his way down the ramp, his feet clouded by the smoke which continues to engulf the ramp. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks up at Henry before lifting up his coat and walking up the steps. He stops at the top of the steps and opens up his coat as the lights in the arena come back on. He stands behind the ring post, staring in at Henry, before walking up the apron and stepping in the ring. He takes off his coat and throws it to the outside before lifting his hat up in the air and holding it in front of his face. He takes the hat down, revealing his signature white eyes. He rolls them back into place before grimacing at Henry. He throws the hat out next to his coat and stands in his corner, ready for this match.::

DING! DING! DING!

::As soon as the bell rings, Undertaker runs at Henry to lock up but Henry moves out of the way, hobbling on his bad ankle. Undertaker charges at him again but this time Henry has Undertaker’s number and throws him back. Henry charges at Undertaker for a clothesline but Undertaker moves out of the way before running off the ropes and taking down Henry with a big boot to the face. As soon as Henry hits the mat, Undertaker drops down and hooks the leg.

1.::

~Booker T~
>>“Aww, that was a close call for my homie right there! Mark Henry is definitely a fighter and he is showing it right now.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“It’s definitely great to see Undertaker back in a WWE ring and if Henry is to have any chance at winning he will need to fight like he has never fought before!”<<

::Undertaker gets back up and begins stalking Henry. Henry is soon up on his feet and Undertaker puts his hand in the air to lock up with Henry but Henry takes this opportunity to take advantage and grabs Undertaker’s arm before pulling him into a Bear Hug. Henry squeezes as tight as he possibly can but finally realises Undertaker isn’t going to give up and instead opts to throw him down to the mat. Henry proceeds to run off the ropes and jumps in the air, about to splash down on Undertaker, but Undertaker rolls out of the way which causes Henry to hit the mat hard. Undertaker rolls Henry onto his back and makes yet another pinfall attempt.

Henry manages to kick out and throws Undertaker away. Both men get back to their feet and charge at each other, knocking each other down with a clothesline to one another. There is a loud bang as the ring shakes with the impact of both these big men hitting the mat. Henry begins to shift over to the ropes but there is a loud cheer as Undertaker sits up as if being given new life.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Undertaker just sat up and you know what that means Cole; Undertaker is in full fight mode right now!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“That’s vintage Undertaker right there and Henry better get out of there if he is to stand a chance at walking out of this arena.”<<

::Undertaker gets to his feet just as Henry uses the ropes to drag himself up. Undertaker backs Henry into the corner and begins to pummel him with shot after shot and he doesn’t stop until he is groggy with pain. At this point, Undertaker charges off the ropes and nails Henry with a big boot to the face. Henry stumbles to the centre of the ring at which point Undertaker grabs him by the throat before somehow nailing a Chokeslam. Undertaker signals for the end and stands behind as Henry as he begins to stir on the mat. All of a sudden the lights in the arena go out, the ring still being illuminated by the light from the titantron where this video plays...::

::The lights come back on and Undertaker leans on the ropes, looking up the ramp confused. He shakes his head and turns around but walks straight into a World’s Strongest Slam from Henry. The fans begin to boo extremely heavily as Henry hooks the leg of Undertaker.

DING! DING! DING!

~Lilian Garcia~
>>“Here is your winner, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

::The fans are quick to show their disproval as Henry gets up to his feet and has his arm raised by the referee. Henry shoves the referee away and laughs out at the fans as Undertaker gets to his feet behind him. Undertaker looks out to the fans, gaining some cheers, and this gets Henry’s attention. Henry waits until Undertaker has his back to him before charging at him and taking him down with a clubbing blow to the back of the head. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and falls down to the mat. Henry immediately drops down on top of him and begins laying into him with shot after shot to the head and body.::

::A roar of cheers bounces off the walls as Big Show charges out from the back. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ramp before taking down Henry with a spear. Show gets back to his feet and taunts to the crowd, gaining more cheers, before turning to Henry. Henry gets up and Show hits him with shots to the body, backing him into the corner. Show runs off the ropes and comes back at Henry with a splash in the corner. Show is just getting riled up when the same masked assailant from Sunday slips in through the crowd with a lead pipe in hand. Show turns around and this man nails him over the head with the pipe. Show drops to his knee and the guy clocks him across the head once again.::

::The fans go nuts as the World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan, runs out from the back. He sprints down the ramp and jumps in the ring just as the masked assailant jumps out and heads backstage through the crowd. Bryan goes to go after this guy but Henry comes from behind and nails Bryan over the back of the head with a big clothesline. Henry doesn’t last long on his assault however, as Undertaker turns Henry around and takes him down with a big right hand. Undertaker begins to stomp at Henry and Bryan soon joins him in doing the same.::

::Wade Barrett is soon to join the fray and runs down to the ring. He slides in and takes down Undertaker with a boot to the head before clotheslining Bryan down. Henry gets back to his feet and joins Barrett in taking on Bryan and Undertaker. Show goes to help these two guys but the masked assailant comes back and hits Show over the back with a lead pipe. There is an absolute brawl going on and it appears that nobody has any control over it.::

::There is a mixture of cheers and boos as Theodore Long runs out. He runs down the ramp with a mic in hand and gets up on the apron, not daring to get in the ring.::

~Theodore Long~
>>“Stop fighting! I said, stop fighting. STOP FIGHTI-“<<

::Teddy is beginning to get annoyed but before he can finish speaking, Bryan is knocked into him by Barrett. Teddy falls off the apron but gets back to his feet, dusting himself off.::

::There is an overwhelming amount of cheers as Vince McMahon makes a long awaited return to Smackdown. He walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, extremely pissed off.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“He said stop fighting!”<<

::Everything in the ring halts as all attention turns to the Chairman standing on the ramp.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Theodore, earlier on tonight you were given the warning that there were to be no more slip ups in security around here. There would be no more losing control and you would finally step up to the plate as the General Manager you are meant to be! However, you have obviously failed on this promise and that is why I am here. I have already spoken to John Laurinaitis and the paperwork has been written up.”<<

::Boos begin to spread around the arena as the fans realise what is coming up next. Vince walks down the ramp and gets right in the face of Teddy, who looks close to tears.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“I am afraid I have no other choice; Theodore Long you’re FIRED!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Vince drops his mic and turns, leaving the arena. The men standing in the ring look completely shocked as Teddy slumps against the apron in tears. He begins heading up the ramp, thanking the fans, as Smackdown goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Good show, colour is a bit overwhelming. And I think it's a really bad idea to have Taker lose his return match, but that is just me.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 am

And me.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 pm

When I planned out the show he was booked to win but keep watching in the coming weeks and it will become apparent why I had him lose.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Other than that one thing, I liked the show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

When I planned out the show he was booked to win but keep watching in the coming weeks and it will become apparent why I had him lose.

Maybe for the storyline terms it might but when you take into account who it is, I just don't buy it. As Nova said just one blip in a really good show.

Also the colours and all the YT videos take away from the presentation in my opinion but this one is PURELY personal taste.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Adam wrote:

Maybe for the storyline terms it might but when you take into account who it is, I just don't buy it. As Nova said just one blip in a really good show.

Also the colours and all the YT videos take away from the presentation in my opinion but this one is PURELY personal taste.

I know but it will help push the storyline along, trust me. Razz

As for the YT videos and the colours, it looks boring in my opinion when it is colourless and I have already began planning to scrap YT videos because they are annoying me.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

I've always seen blue as an ugly color. On these threads especially.. they blind the shit out of me and I can barely read the text.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

I meant to do ice blue but forgot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Smackdown | | The Way It Should Be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next