The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+3
SP
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 am

Just an idea Adamotor. Shouldn't they actually be rookies? Razz At least in WWE terms like have FCW homos and queers from the indies. Just an awesome idea that I thought of. Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Dan wrote:
Just an idea Adamotor. Shouldn't they actually be rookies? Razz At least in WWE terms like have FCW homos and queers from the indies. Just an awesome idea that I thought of. Welcome Very Happy

This whole season is about getting another chance broski Wink as in people that lost their jobs with WWE Smile read the dayum show and you'll pick up on that Razz

Next Season is FCW Rookies
Season 3 is tag teams
Season 4 is indys.

Booyaka sha.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Great show Adam but there was 1 problem; Punk is face.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:

How can a guy against drugs and cigarettes and alcohol be percieved as face?

It's cool though, I can work it into an angle where he's just heel for the purposes of the feud with Gallows on NXT due to their past.

Yeno like what the WWE are TRYING to do with Cena and HHH?
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Predictions!

Who will win NXT Season 1? Kaval
Will the winner win their championship match? No
Who will be the first eliminated? Caylen Croft

Preferences!

What challenges would you like to see? Talk the talk challenge
Who would you like to win? Why? Mike Knox ( two reasons- 1. love the beard and 2. to be honest I think it would be interesting to see what would happen to him in TWISB)
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Predictions!

Who will be the first eliminated? Caylen Croft

Preferences!

What challenges would you like to see? Talk the talk challenge
Who would you like to win? Why? Mike Knox ( two reasons- 1. love the beard and 2. to be honest I think it would be interesting to see what would happen to him in TWISB)

Thank you Dan!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

God wrote:

It's cool though, I can work it into an angle where he's just heel for the purposes of the feud with Gallows on NXT due to their past.

He was face for ages in WWE before they turned him heel.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Who will be the first eliminated? Mike Knox

What challenges would you like to see? Some challenges that have a reference to wrestling but also some physical challenges (e.g. obstacle course)
Who would you like to win? Why? Shad because I would love to see Cryme Tyme reunite on RAW and once again wreak havoc on the roster! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

God wrote:

He was face for ages in WWE before they turned him heel.

I never recognized Punk as a face. It's not in me lol. But it's cool I can make this work very easily, 'specially after next week.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm

God wrote:

Acually, he is a tweener. I just put him against heels, cause I needed Hawkins to have a match. Tiz, all ... Punk can lean more towards heel if you need it fer the storyline; no problem here.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

This is just like a little suggestion for a NXT season, instead of having rookies have a season were the rookies are Wrestling Legends who want to have like one last run at a title shot or to show that they are not past it and can keep up with the new breed of stars.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
This is just like a little suggestion for a NXT season, instead of having rookies have a season were the rookies are Wrestling Legends who want to have like one last run at a title shot or to show that they are not past it and can keep up with the new breed of stars.

I like the idea of legends, but I feel having them as Pros would be even better! Especially w/ the tag team season! Imagine the pros for that! DX, (Since HHH is making a TWISB retirement) The Hart Foundation, The Insiders, even Demolition! Steiners, Rock & Sock, and MegaPowers would also be great if TNA didn't have Hogan, Foley, and Scotty Steiner.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Awesome Booking dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2