The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+3
SP
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

-AWAITING IMAGE-

WrestleMania is fast approaching and there have been many twists and turns since last years event. Notably a number of men have been released many who have a bit of an issue with this fact. These men want another shot, another chance and so with the biggest event of the year coming close to an end, 8 of these men will do all they can to once again ply their trade in the WWE. The NXT "Revivlaists" will be the new generation of pro wrestling!

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be proudly presents the partnership with

Monday Night RAW | The Way It Should Be!
Friday Night SmackDown! | The Way It Should Be
Florida Championship Wrestling | The Way It Should Be

-AWAITING TRON-
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Pro And Revivalists Pairings
~The fighting Warriors of NXT, they continue with the beliefs that one day day, they will right their wrongs, gain redemption and will, once again be a ... SUPERSTAR!~

Rookie (Pro)
Caylen Croft (Booker T)
Jimmy Wang Yang (Rey Mysterio)
Kaval (Alex Riley)
Luke Gallows (CM Punk)
Mike Knox (Big Show)
Shad Gaspard (JTG)
Slam Master J (Drew McIntyre)
Vance Archer (Better Than Woo)

Last edited by God on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

PRE-RANKINGS
1. Kaval
2. Luke Gallows
3. Shad
4. Caylen Croft
5. Mike Knox
6. Vance Archer
7. Slam Master J
8. Jimmy Wang Yang

PRO RANKINGS
n/a

WWE UNIVERSE RANKINGS

Last edited by God on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Immunity Points/Win Loss Record
~Immunity points are earned by winning challenges. With each match victory, 1 point is earned.~

Caylen Croft~ 1W 0L ~ 1 Immunity Point
Jimmy Wang Yang ~ 1W 0L ~ 1 Immunity Point
Kaval ~ 0W 0L ~ 3 Immunity Points
Luke Gallows ~ 0W 1L ~ 0 Immunity Points
Mike Knox ~ 0W 0L ~ 0 Immunity Points
Shad ~ 1W 0L ~ 1 Immunity Point
Slam Master J ~ 0W 1L ~ 0 Immunity Points
Vance Archer ~ 0W 1L ~ 0 Immunity Points

Last edited by God on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm

On-Air Talent
~The ones who lighten the entertainment for all the fans around the world.~

Host/Interviewer
Matt Striker/Maryse

Ring Announcer
Tony Chimel

Play-by-Play Commentator
Todd Grisham

Color Commentator
William Regal

Last edited by God on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Past Shows
~This is where you can rewatch the epic entertainment of the NXT Revivalists.~

-Click the show to view it.-
Please feel free to post your thoughts on this seasons concept, revivalists and predictions on who you think the pros will be.

SPOILER
NXT Season 2 aims to use 8 "rookies" from FCW | TWISB
NXT Season 3 aims to use 6 "tag teams" from FCW | TWISB and possible alternatives
NXT Season 4 aims to use 8 "indys" from unsigned wrestlers

Last edited by God on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Neat. Those spoilers are huge.. Tag teams in NXT would be epic! Here is a suggestion for a NXT Season:
If approved by Karl and SP, use CAWs in there.. Like big-name CAWs, not fresh ones.. Like some that have made an impact.

And I approve the choices of rookies for NXT Season 1. Try matching some pros that are very similar with other rookies, and some completely different.. As that brings alot of conflict into NXT and what makes it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 pm

You see we could use CAWs but it is hard because they are obviously not real. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
You see we could use CAWs but it is hard because they are obviously not real. Razz
That's why we use the creative ones... To make it seem more real, and not totally rip-offs.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:46 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That's why we use the creative ones... To make it seem more real, and not totally rip-offs.

I see where you are coming from but the whole concept is hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Yeah.. But it is TWISB, its meant to have alot of effort into it!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:21 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

It's not as simple as that! And don't tell me what TWISB is all about; I created it!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

It's not as simple as that! And don't tell me what TWISB is all about; I created it!

Hey now, you may have thought of the idea, but me and you made it happen! Its not all you sir xD
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Hey now, you may have thought of the idea, but me and you made it happen! Its not all you sir xD

No I made it. It was after I created AND started it that you asked ME to join. There ya go. Smile
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Predictions!

Who will win NXT Season 1?
Will the winner win their championship match?
Who will be the first eliminated?
Who will the pros be?

Preferences!

Who do you want the pros to be?
What challenges would you like to see?
Who would you like to win? Why?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be NXTBanner
Oh, its real. Its damn real!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Only 1 match and 2 segments left =)
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 pm

God wrote:
Only 1 match and 2 segments left =)

That's great! RAW will be up soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

WWE NXT
Chapter 1
22nd of March 2011

A small pyro display goes off as "Wild and Young" comes to a halt and the camera zooms around the cheering crowd before coming to a stop on PxP Commentator Todd Grisham and in a new role of color commentator, William Regal. It zooms in as Todd Grisham begins speaking.

Todd Grisham ~ "Hello and WELCOME to the very first edition of WWE NXT! This is Todd Grisham and it's with great pleasure I announce my broadcast partner... William Regal!!!"

William Regal ~ "Thanks a million Todd and I would like to be the first to say, it is with the utmost pleasure that I am sitting here beside you calling the action on what is sure to be quite the intriguing season of NXT."

Todd Grisham ~ "You know why and I know why so let's send it over to the Host of NXT to explain why this season is so big!"

The crowd cheers as Matt Striker walks down the ramp waving at people and slapping hands. He gets into the ring and rasies the microphone to his lips.

Matt Striker ~ "Hello everybody and welcome to the season premier of NXT! This season will be slightly different than past seasons as each competitor will have once been contracted to either RAW or SmackDown! and will be fighting to regain that contract! As usual, the winner will also win a championship shot that can be used at a PPV of their choosing! This year's contestants have done it before, they aren't rookies looking to learn the trade, they're revivalists! So without further ado lets bring them on out!"

The crowd give a mixed reaction as Shad walks out onto the stage. It turns to cheers a bit more as they notice he is wearing his "gangsta gear" as opposed to his trunks.

Matt Striker ~ "From Brooklyn, New York ... Shad!"

The crowd boo as Vance Archer intimidatingly walks down behind Shad.

Matt Striker ~ "From Dallas, Texas ... Vance Archer!"

The crowd give a slight cheer as Slam Master J dances out.

Matt Striker ~ "From The A-T-L ... Slam Master J!"

The crowd quickly begins booing once again as Caylen Croft cockily struts out and smirks at the crowd.

Matt Striker ~ "From Youngstown, Ohio ... Caylen Croft!"

The crowd give a mixed reaction and Regal comments "Oh here comes the big guns!" as Mike Knox walks out closely followed by Luke Gallows.

Matt Striker ~ "From Phoenix, Arizona .... Mike Knox! From Chicago, Illinois ... Luke Gallows!"

The crowd give the clearest cheer [even though it's still only of mediocre volume] as Jimmy Wang Yang walks down in his cowboy hat.

Matt Striker ~ "From Austell, Georgia ... Jimmy Wang Yang!"

The crowd give by far the biggest and loudest pop as Kaval races out behind the rest of the competitors.

Matt Striker ~ "Last but not least, from Brooklyn, New York ... KAVAL!"

The 8 NXT Revivalists line up in the order they came in [Shad closest to Matt Striker] and Matt Striker smiles at them all.

Matt Striker ~ "Each of you men once had a job here in the WWE and for whatever reason, you lost it. The following men are being paired with you for two reasons. 1) To help you regain that job. And 2) Because they still have THEIR jobs! I just want to make it clear I have only just recieved the Revivalists Pro pairings for this season and let me say there is going to be some unhappy campers! Kaval, you won have won a season of NXT in the past. You went on to challenge for the Intercontinental Championship but never succeded and you were soon released. Ironically many of the men you beat to win NXT went on to greater things. Kaval, step forward and meet your pro."

Kaval's face drops and the crowd give Alex Riley a good reaction as he steps out onto the stage. He has a microphone in hand.

Alex Riley ~ "Quite ironic isn't it Kaval? You beat me in the season final of NXT, yet it's ME who is trying to help YOU get your job back! But listen Kaval, don't worry about it. We're going to start clean and we're going to get through this, no doubt. You've the best wrestling ability of all eight in the ring. I'm going to teach you how to be an entertainer. Good luck."

Alex Riley takes his seat and Kaval looks a little bit reassured as he steps back. Striker gets back on the microphone.

Matt Striker ~ "Jimmy Wang Yang, undoubtedly very able in the ring, people feel you were a bit of a joke in the WWE yet you were a mainstay on the RAW Brand and even competed at PPV events! However you were never looked upon as a possible champion or contender. The odds were stacked against you. Step forward. If there is one man that knows how to fight against the odds and come out on top, it is your Pro."

The crowd go ecstatic and Jimmy Wang Yang jumps up and down as Rey Mysterio walks out onto the stage. Regal and Grisham put this over as big time increasing the chances of the man who was pre-ranked as the bottom revivalist.

Rey Mysterio ~ "Jimmy, I let my work in the ring do the talking. You've got all the tools esse. I suggest you do the same. Comprende amigo?"

The crowd and Jimmy still haven't quite got over it as Striker gets back to business.

Matt Striker ~ "Luke Gallows, you were through a lot in the WWE last time around. You were under the tutlage of a cult and a stable, the Straight Edge Society. I hope that has in someway prepared you to expect the unexpected. Step forward Luke..."

The crowd boo like crazy and Gallows face drops as if all his fears have been realized.CM Punk doesn't emerge on stage and as everyone is looking towards the tron, he slips in the back of the ring and nails Gallows with the microphone to the back of the head before kicking him in the gut.

CM Punk ~ "Luke, I have one, simple, message. This time ... DO WHAT I SAY!"

CM Punk stares at all the Revivalists daring them to do something. Nobody seems to pushed and Punk makes his way up to the other Pro's before Striker gets back onto the microphone.

Matt Striker ~ "Sorry, um, wow, bit shocked. Uh anyway ... OH MY GOD! ... Mike Knox step forward."

Knox steps forward with a look on his face that says "uncontrollable".

This look quickly evaporates and the crowd cheer as the big man walks out.

Big Show ~ "You think you were the only big man in this contest? Like it or not Mike this town ain't big enough for the both of us. But I can make it big enough. It's up to you, I can teach you to be the ultimate big man and get you your job in the WWE, OR, I can knock you out!"

The crowd cheer as Big Show sits down beside the other Pro's giving Mike Knox food for thought. Caylen Croft steps forward and shouts "Who's lucky enough to have me!" as Striker gets on the mic.

Matt Striker ~ "Caylen Croft ... your pro..."

The crowd cheer like crazy as Booker T struts out in a suit.

Booker T ~ "Yo suckah! I don't like your attitude, I don't like your hair and I don't like you! But if anybody can teach a snot-nosed brat to becoma a champion it's me! Booker T! The six-time, six-time World Heavyweight Champion ... SUCKAH! Now can you dig that ... SUCKAAAAAH!!!"

The crowd cheer as Booker takes his seat and Croft moves back looking very put out. Striker smirks a little before getting ready to announce the next pro.

Matt Striker ~ "Vance Archer step forward. In your appliance to WWE NXT, you said that you wanted to do this alone. You said no one man can handle you. We went one better, we got you two."

The crowd mostly boo as Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins come out doing their taunts.

Curt Hawkins ~ "You are one lucky dude my bro! You haven't only got me, you got my bro, Zack Ryder! The Long Island Legend! Just remember this, we're better than you."

Zack Ryder ~ "Woo, woo, woo! You know it!"

Vance Archer buries his head in his hands as he takes his place back in line and Striker has to delay the final Pro announcement as he is laughing so much.

Matt Striker ~ "Now that I've regained my composure, could Shad please step forward. Shad the man that's going to help you earn back your job is ... "

The crowd pop nearly as loud as they did for Rey as JTG comes dancing out. Shad looks shocked and appalled at his former partner. They have a brief stare down before JTG gets the mic.

JTG ~ "Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, YO! Who'da thunk it! It's yo boi JTG. CHEAH! And homie he's in charge of you! But at the end of the day Ima get you your contract! Forget what went down in the past, get yo **** a job cause we both know it's all about the money, money..."

Shad stares at JTG very unimpressed as the crowd chant "Yeah, yeah!".

JTG ~ "Uhhhh that money, money..."

The crowd once again chant "Yeah, yeah!". Shad snatches the microphone off Striker and the crowd boo. He's about to say something when...

JTG ~ "I SAID! That MONEY, MONEY!"

The crowd don't repeat and all look towards Shad who has a very serious expression on his face. He raises the microphone solemnly to his mouth...

Shad ~ "YEAH! YEAH!"

The crowd pop big time and JTG throws up a sign of respect at Shad which is returned.

Matt Striker ~ "Well, we're all set, the Revivalists have met their Pro's. Shad, Vance Archer stay in the ring. We've got a match!"

The crowd boo as Archer blindsides Shad and attacks him from behind. We cut to a commercial.

---------------------
COMMERCIAL
---------------------

SHAD versus VANCE ARCHER
Vance Archer continues his early blindside attack by stomping on a grounded Shad not giving him a second to recuperate. Once he's had his fun and dominance with the attack, Vance Archer picks Shad up and sends him flying into the turnbuckle before charging into him throwing all his body weight behind the tackle. Vance Archer screams loudly at the crowd and they boo in response. William Regal is quick to say that this is time-wasting and he gets proved correct as Shad clubs Archer to the ground from behind. It's Shads time to stomp a hole in Vance Archer and he doesn't disappoint. He then picks him up and whips him against the ropes and on the rebound he shows his impressive strength as he hits a flapjack on the big Vance Archer. Shad takes a much needed rest and recovers somewhat from the earlier attack. The Pro's are down at the ring by now and JTG is shouting ineligibly at Shad but he seems to be grasping it. Better Than Woo are attempting to tell Vance Archer what to do but this simply infuriates "The American Psycho" and he begins shouting at Better Than Woo. JTG gives the nod and Shad clobbers him from behind. Shad again shows a feat of strength by lifting Vance Archer and nailing a suplex that shakes the ring. William Regal and Todd Grisham are impressed over on commentary and it would seem the Pro's are too as when the camera flashes to them, a number of them can be seen nodding their heads in approval. Shad covers but Archer still has a bit left in the tank and kicks out at 2. Shad is patient and when Archer rises he nails him with a shoulder block. Shad hits the ropes and before reaching the downed Vance Archer he does a few taunts reminiscint of his Cryme Tyme days before hitting a delayed elbow drop. Better Than Woo have had enough and they jump up onto the apron. This has the desired effect of distracting Shad but it also attracts the attention of the match official. While the referee is dealing with Better Than Woo, Vance Archer charges at Shad with a big boot. Shad avoids the kick and hoists Archer up onto his shoulders. He's about the slam him but he suddenly stops and looks at JTG. The crowd pop as JTG scales onto the top rope and taunts before jumping off and delivering their old tag team finishing move the G-9!!! JTG slips out of the ring just as the referee turns around and sees Shad making the pinfall. 1, 2, 3! DING DING!

WINNER - SHAD

JTG slips in and congratulates Shad as Better Than Woo pound the mat in frustration. Regal and Grisham put over the impresiveness of Shad as JTG and Shad do their signature taunt and the Cryme Tyme music hits up to large approval.

---------------------
---------------------

Matt Striker returns to the ring with a microphone in hand. He gets a slight cheer as he begins talking.

Matt Striker ~ "We will now have the first of our weekly challenges! The winner of this challenge will earn 3 immunity points! Revivialists, get down here!"

The crowd cheer and as the Revivialists come out we get a brief word from William Regal.

William Regal ~ "These challenges are ridiculous Todd. It's a nice idea but frankly, what use is keg carrying going to be in the WWE? Bloody none!"

Todd Grisham ~ "I think you'll be presently surprised William! WWE have promised more worthy challenges this year!"

The Revivalists are all in the ring as Matt Striker starts explaining the challenge.

Matt Striker ~ "In a randomly selected order, you will each take a turn of getting on the microphone and you will have 30 seconds to talk about your innermost feelings on the WWE and what you will do if you regain a WWE Contract! Now the interesting thing? The Pro's will decide the winner! Slam Master J, you're up!"

Slam Master J takes the mic and steps forward.

Slam Master J ~ "To be honest I have nothing but good memories in the WWE. I wrestle cause it's fun, the WWE is the playground. I like to have fun. I always have had fun. No matter what comes to mind I just think of fun. And if I get back into the WWE, I'm going to be myself, do my own thing and just have more fun. That's it basically."

The crowd cheer a bit as the 30-second buzzer goes and Caylen Croft takes the microphone.

Caylen Croft ~ "Sorry my feelings and aims are none of you people's business! What I have a massive problem with is my Pro. Booker T? He just ripped on me in the introductions! I'd much rather someone like Better Than Woo than some washed up has been. Can YOU dig THAT?"

Caylen Croft throws the microphone down and the crowd boo. A close up on Booker T's face shows he is not happy with the comments made by Caylen Croft. Jimmy Wang Yang steps up.

Jimmy Wang Yang ~ "Well ain't that a doozie! Somebody lit a fire under that boys ****!"

The crowd laugh as the clock ticks down.

Jimmy Wang Yang ~ "I was seen as somewhat of a comedy character in the WWE and I don't blame management, I blame myself for letting me sink that low. One thing I pride myself on is my aerial ability. And if I get back into the WWE, I plan on reinstating some of the much-forgetten art form of flight in the ring! I know you all like to see a suplex and a stiff punch, but can anything beat a picture perfect moonsault?"

BUZZ! The crowd cheer even though Jimmy was cut off mid-steam. Vance Archer takes the microphone and stands there for about twenty seconds. The crowd boo when he finally talks.

Vance Archer ~ "I just got robbed. NOBODY robs the American Psycho. NOBODY!!!"

The crowd boo as Archer takes his place in line with the rest of the NXT Revivialists and Luke Gallows takes his place.

Luke Gallows ~ "My name is Luke Gallows, many of you won't have very fond memories of my time here in the WWE. Nor do I. In fact-"

Luke Gallows quickly drops the mic and spins around looking for CM Punk in case of another sneak attack. CM Punk's theme suddenly stops and as Luke Gallows stoops down to pick up the microphone the 30-second buzzer sounds. Gallows looks annoyed and the crowd boo as CM Punk emerges on the stage laughing. Shad picks the microphone up.

Shad ~ "Yo! Last time round, I was part of a very hood tag team called Cryme Tyme! I made a big, big mistake and turned on my homeboy JTG! I always regretted that. But somethin' I regretted even more, yo, is the fact me and JTG never had the bling around our waist. Well never legally anyway. See if I win NXT, which I know I will with my homeboy JTG havin' my back, I don't care about the championship opportunity. It ain't my time, it's Cryme Tyme and we gon win them tag belts! Ya done son! Cheaaah!"

The crowd pop loudly as Shad passes the microphone off to Mike Knox.

Mike Knox ~ "In my last tenure in the WWE, I dominated everybody I got in the ring with. People couldn't comprehend my brute strength. It won't be any different this time. That's all I have to say."

The crowd give a mixed reaction as Mike Knox hands the microphone off to a fired-up looking Kaval.

Kaval ~ "Truth be told, I hate a lot of the WWE. I hate the corporate puppets, the backhanders, the personal favourites, the lies and the deceite. I got tossed around like a rag doll in the WWE. I busted my balls trying to win NXT. I was the smallest guy and I had the wrost Pro's in history. I'm deteremined to right the wrongs unjustifibly dealt to me last time around. Mark my words, if I get into the WWE, this time around I won't be doing it the WWE's way. I won't be doing it anybodys way except my way. Kaval, the full package, a journeyman, total non-stop action. My way ... the Warrior's Way!"

The crowd cheer loudly as Kaval steps back. Just a throwaway comment by Regal that the internet community would be buzzing with the choice use of some of Kaval's words. Grisham remarks it's not the first time Kaval has alluded to things he shouldn't have and that he seems very anti-authority. The camera shows the Pro's in a huddle and Big Show steps forward.

Matt Striker ~ "Have you decided the winner of the challenge?

Big Show ~ "It was tight between two or three people, but we have decided tha the winner is ... Kaval!"

Matt Striker ~ "Congratulations Kaval! You have won our inaugural challenge and 3 immunity points!"

Kaval looks pleased and a few of the revivalists congratulate him as the crowd cheers and we cut for a commercial.

---------------------
COMMERCIAL
---------------------

BOOKER T & CAYLEN CROFT versus DREW MCINTYRE & SLAM MASTER J
The crowd are excited as Booker T and Drew McIntyre look set to start it off. The bell rings and Drew moves towards Booker but Caylen Croft slaps his back, thus tagging himself in. Booker T turns around and begins bickering with Croft. Drew McIntyre uses this to his advantage and charges into Booker downing him. Croft punches McIntyre from the apronside of the rope and jumps into the ring. Croft whips McIntyre into the ropoes and hits a solid dropkick on the rebound. Drew McIntyre gets angry and quickly overtakes the direction of this match. He begins hitting hard shots to the mid-section and knee-strikes to the head. He downs Caylen Croft and begins choking him against the ropes using his foot. The ref makes the count - 1, 2, 3, 4, - and McIntyre breaks it. He tosses Croft into his turnbuckle and tags in Slam Master J. Slam Master J brings a lot of the energy to the ring and immediately takes Caylen Croft to the ground with a running clothesline before nailing a standing moonsault and hooking the leg. 1, 2 ... but Croft gets the shoulder up. Slam Master J takes to the top rope and with the crowd cheering him on leaps and attempts a cross-body but Caylen Croft counters brilliantly with a dropkick that gained a crazy amount of elevation. Regal marked at this spot and Grisham passed remark that the crowd were definately getting into this. Indeed as both men begin crawling towards their respective Pro's the crowd grows louder and more audibly excited. They both reach their men at the same tome and Slam Master J slaps the hand of Drew McIntyre. Croft is about to tag in Booker T but instead rolls out of the ring as McIntyre comes charging towards him. This prompts big booing from the crowd as they wanted to see Booker back in the ring. Croft takes his time recovering and only when the refs's count reaches 8 does he slide back in. McIntyre immediately goes to town on Caylen Croft knowing that the revivalist will not tag his Pro in. McIntyre hits a series of snap suplexes before getting him in position for the Future Shock DDT. He makes one fatal mistake of attempting the move to close to Booker and Booker is able to slap the back of Croft, tagging himself in. Booker T and McIntyre stare each other down but McIntyre moves to his corner and tags Slam Master J in. Slam Master J charges at Booker T but Booker simply sidesteps and nails a Book End. The ref makes the count as Booker T covers. 1, 2, 3! DING DING DING!

WINNERS - BOOKER T & CAYLEN CROFT

---------------------
---------------------

We cut to the back and the camera is fixed on Mike Knox. The crowd begin booing but this is quickly turned to cheers as the camera zooms out to reveal his Pro - The Big Show. Big Show is staring at a seated Mike Knox who is reading a book. Big Show slaps the book out of his hands and Knox turns to look, slightly bewildered.

Big Show ~ "Listen ... Mike. As much as I respect your ability in the ring and as much as you think you have a great IQ, let me tell you something. Nobody up high in this business cares. When you're the size you are, the only way you'll be succesful is if you're a beast. Ever look at people like me and wonder 'Jeez, I'm nearly as big as this guy and I can do more stuff in-ring but he's the one with a job!'? I'll tell you why; the only thing that works for us is being monsters. It doesn't matter whether the crowd loves you or hates you it's all about complete dominance. It's steryotypical but it's high time you faced the harsh realities of being a wrestler for the WWE. Listen to me. Not some stupid book."

Big Show walks away and Mike Knox tuts and then nods his head in disapproval.

Mike Knox ~ "Yet another foolish individual who cannot comprehend the complexity behind my mindset..."

With this Knox returns to the book.

---------------------
---------------------

We cut to a steamed looking Drew McIntyre. His mood is further dampened as Slam Master J walks into the room.

Slam Master J ~ "Yo, how unlucky, we nearly got them. That was a blast though right? Me and you ... teaming together!"

Drew McIntyre ~ "Listen ... Jesse ... That wasn't a blast ... I don't DO luck ... and I definately, don't do nearly. If you EVER let me down like that again, you'll know ALL about it."

With that an irate Drew McIntyre storms out of the room and we cut to our final commercial.

---------------------
COMMERCIAL
---------------------

JIMMY WANG YANG versus LUKE GALLOWS
As the match is about to start it is visibly noticeable that Luke Gallows Pro CM Punk is not present at ringside. On the flipside, Jimmy Wang Yang's pro Rey Mysterio is shouting encouragement from the outside. Gallows challenges Yang to a test of strength early on, and Yang foolishly accepts. Luke Gallows easily overpowers him and downs him. He looks in an early headlock and looks set to dominate this main event. The crowd get behind Jimmy Wang Yang and just as he's starting to fight back ...

Luke Gallows releases the hold as Punk walks out on stage. He runs to the ropes and stares up at CM Punk.

CM Punk ~ "Really Luke? It's been nearly two whole minutes and you haven't beaten that continental cowboy joke? There was once a time when people feared the name Luke Gallows. That time was when you were aligned with me. Now look at you ... But there's no point looking at what's behind you ... Actually ... I'll be hypocritical for the first time in my life ... Look behind you."

Luke Gallows turns around straight into a superkick by Jimmy Wang Yang. Yang scales the turnbuckle and hits a great moonsault before hooking the leg. The ref drops down. 1, 2, 3! DING DING DING!

WINNER - JIMMY WANG YANG

---------------------
---------------------

The ref raises Jimmy Wang Yang's hand and albeit grudginly due to the nature of his victory Yang accepts his sign of victory. CM Punk is laughing on the stage as Luke Gallows rises. Matt Striker walks out from the back.

Matt Striker ~ "I wouldn't be so quick to laugh Punk, because on the next episode of WWE NXT, Luke Gallows will have a chance to be rid of your tutlege and gain a new Pro!"

The crowd pop and Luke Gallows smile as CM Punk stares at Matt Striker, distraught.

Matt Striker ~ "He'll get that opportunity IF he beats YOU in the main event next week!"

Gallows face drops and Punk breaks into a big smile.

Matt Striker ~ "That's all for this week folks, thanks for coming and I'll see you again next week!"

The NXT logo flashes in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen while the cameras fixed on a laughing CM Punk. The WWE logo flashes on the screen and the broadcast comes to an end.

QUICK RESULTS

Shad def. Vance Archer
Booker T and Caylen Croft def. Drew McIntyre and Slam Master J
Jimmy Wang Yang def. Luke Gallows

ALSO...
Kaval won the weekly challenge gaining 3 immunity points.
CM Punk VS Luke Gallows set for next week. If Gallows wins he can trade Punk as his Pro.

Last edited by God on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in quick results.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Great first show, man! On the WWEUniverse, I managed to do an individual NXT Program, just for one season, to guys who needed their CAWs a push and wanted to get their own push in roleplaying.. I managed to get through it, using both pros (reals) and rookies (CAWs)... It's hard to manage it, and I just put down the results for that NXT, you did the whole F'N show and you made it a great one! I'll give you a 9.8 for your first time doing NXT! Congratulations, Adam.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Great first show, man! On the WWEUniverse, I managed to do an individual NXT Program, just for one season, to guys who needed their CAWs a push and wanted to get their own push in roleplaying.. I managed to get through it, using both pros (reals) and rookies (CAWs)... It's hard to manage it, and I just put down the results for that NXT, you did the whole F'N show and you made it a great one! I'll give you a 9.8 for your first time doing NXT! Congratulations, Adam.

Thanks man, tbh I'm so happy it's a one hour show because I wouldn't be able to sustain the development and quality over 2 hours [hence why I'm happy to do NXT in TWISB].

Knock 'em dead with superstars I'm rootin' for ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm

God wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Thanks man, tbh I'm so happy it's a one hour show because I wouldn't be able to sustain the development and quality over 2 hours [hence why I'm happy to do NXT in TWISB].

Knock 'em dead with superstars I'm rootin' for ya.
Thank you.. And come here, I need to talk to ya.

http://wwefatality.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm

God wrote:
Predictions!

Who will the pros be?

Preferences!

Well... I'll guess on the time, because some have already been decided.

Who will win NXT Season 1? Shad {And Shad gets a contract to the main brand and reforms CRYME TYME}
Will the winner win their championship match? Yes.
Who will be the first eliminated? Slam Master J {Sorry, Drew}

What challenges would you like to see? I'd like to see some Challenges they use on the real NXT and I'd like to see Adam and the WWE Universe (TWISB NXT Viewers) think up some Challenges. When I ran a NXT thread myself, I created some challenges, let me know if you want to use some.
Who would you like to win? Why? Shad {Again, I want to see the reformation of CRYME TYME and see Shad go after the Undisputed World Championship}
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
God wrote:
Predictions!

Who will the pros be?

Preferences!

Who will win NXT Season 1? Shad {And Shad gets a contract to the main brand and reforms CRYME TYME}

What challenges would you like to see? I'd like to see some Challenges they use on the real NXT and I'd like to see Adam and the WWE Universe (TWISB NXT Viewers) think up some Challenges. When I ran a NXT thread myself, I created some challenges, let me know if you want to use some.
Who would you like to win? Why? Shad {Again, I want to see the reformation of CRYME TYME and see Shad go after the Undisputed World Championship}

Thanks dude, challenges are hard to come by imo, so any ideas from anyone are appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 pm

God wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
God wrote:
Predictions!

Who will the pros be?

Preferences!

Thanks dude, challenges are hard to come by imo, so any ideas from anyone are appreciated.
I made about 4 challenges for that NXT Program, and for Season 2, was about to make some more challenges, but the WWEU shut down and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be   Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night NXT | The Way It Should Be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next