The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:39 pm

ChrisXtreme wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ChrisXtreme wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ChrisXtreme wrote:
Mitch wrote:
*The Undertaker is seen sitting in the hallway, not happy about not being on the card for Raw this week*
*Stone Cold turns the corner and stops the Undertaker. He sips a beer and looks at him*

Stone Cold: Well if it isn't the Deadman himself..

*Taker sees Austin*

Taker: "If it isn't the Texas Rattlesnake himself."
Stone Cold: I'm surprised your still here. I would've thought you'd give up the wrestling game a long time ago.

Taker: "I can say I am surprised you are still here too."
Stone Cold: You know Taker...I see something in your face. A face of disappointment and unhappiness. What's wrong Taker? No match this week...can't say I blame them. You seem to be losing your edge lately Taker. Always getting injured...why don't you just hang it up before you are no longer able to walk?

*Taker smirks a little*

Taker: "Sure, I may not be the same guy I was back then, but I can still kick people's asses just as good as anybody. That includes you Austin."
Back to top Go down
ChrisXtreme
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Stone Cold: Taker, I would just love to see that happen. The people out there would just love to see that happen Taker. So instead of talking, let's put this into action...next week me vs you...an old-school showdown for the ages. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

ChrisXtreme wrote:
Stone Cold: Taker, I would just love to see that happen. The people out there would just love to see that happen Taker. So instead of talking, let's put this into action...next week me vs you...an old-school showdown for the ages. What do you say?

*Taker smirks*

Taker: "I accept."
Back to top Go down
YungStun

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Damn haven't rped in a while, um can i get Ted DiBiase on any brand?
Back to top Go down
ChrisXtreme
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Mitch wrote:
ChrisXtreme wrote:

*Taker smirks*

Taker: "I accept."
*Austin gives a smirk back then chugs down a beer. He drops the can at Taker's feet*

Stone Cold: See you then...

*Walks off*
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Angelina Love arrives to the arena as she looks through her phone and sees her name on the match card as smirk goes across her face as she walks down the hall

Kelly Kelly arrives to the arena with her bags as she makes her way inside heading towards the womens locker room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Can I have Wade Barrett on Smackdown and RVD on RAW?

OT- If you decide to do an NXT, may I have Angel Rodriguez.
Look at my post on the NXT Recruits Thread.. And yes to Barrett and RVD.

Shade wrote:
Desmond Wolfe is looking for the Smackdown GM
There's no General Manager. There are Creative Writers.. Talk to one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm

YungStun wrote:
Damn haven't rped in a while, um can i get Ted DiBiase on any brand?
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
YungStun

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks

The Million Dollar Son//Ted DiBiase:
*arrives at the arena with a confident smirk on his face as he enters the arena ignoring the pouring of boos that come from the crowd outside*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm

YungStun wrote:
Thanks

*arrives at the arena with a confident smirk on his face as he enters the arena ignoring the pouring of boos that come from the crowd outside*
Advice from the #1 Poster:
It'd be much more convinent and easier if you created an account on The Universe, this site is epic.
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
YungStun wrote:
Thanks

It'd be much more convinent and easier if you created an account on The Universe, this site is epic.
Yea I actually did but I didnt realize I wasnt logged in, so my mistake. It wont happen again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 pm

YungStunna101 wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
YungStun wrote:
Thanks

Yea I actually did but I didnt realize I wasnt logged in, so my mistake. It wont happen again
Ohhh.. No problemo. You're not in trouble. I just didnt know if you were a member here.. Lol, so its my bad.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

-As Christian's theme hits the arena,and the Peep Show things are in the ring,the fans cheer loud,now we see a man dressed as Christian,come people notice it as some did not,as some begin to boo,he enters the ring and grabs a mic-

The Captain Charisma//Christian:

Hey losers!Welcome to the worst segment show that has ever happened in wrestling history,The Pee Show,I'm your host,Christian!Well,you wish that I am him,if you realize,and think,I'm not the real Christian,and let me tell you something,if you thought that...

-Kidd takes off the Christian clothes,the fans boo loud as Kidd smirks-

The Hart Prince//Tyson Kidd:

You're more stupidyer than I thought!As you can see,yesterday,Christian make this Peep Show,or I should say PEE,and he talked trash about me,and showed some boring videos,about him,and he showed a great video of me,and still he said I suck,but today,I'm gonna show some videos,to prove that HE IS the one that sucks,and I am the one who is the best here,first,let's start with the Christian video,let's see how he gets destroyed.

-The video appears from the minute 8:57 until 9:20.as it finishes,the fans boo as Kidd has a sad face-

Aw,it's so sad,and PATHETIC how he goes through that table,I just enjoy that moment so much,now let's see a good moment of my career.

-The video appers from the minute 0:07 until 0:21,the fans boo louder than before,as Kidd is laughing-

Ah,I still remember that moment,as my best wrestling career moment that ever happened to me,wanna know why?I took out the trash out of my life for the first time in my life,and until today,it feels so good...what will happened if I never took out the trash?Maybe,I'll be the main jobber,maybe,I will never be as good as I am now,and maybe,I'll not be even here,that's why,that's the best moment of my career,but WAIT,don't get too excited,another good moment of my career is coming,want to know what it is?It's me beating Christian this Friday Night at Smack Down!And it will feel so good...and if you care or don't care,I'm going to do more important things that to talk to more than 2,000 idiots.

-The fans boo as Kidd drops the mic,he smirks as he goes out of the ring,the fans gives him thumbs down,he pushes one hand of the fans,as he goes to backstage,he goes to his Locker Room,hoping to do not beeing bothered in his way-
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm

The Punjabi Playboy//The Great Khali:

-Walking around the FWE arena,alongside Ranjin Singh,he walks by the Match Card,he sees he's not in a match,he nods his head in shame,he goes to the Raw General Manager's office,and knocks the door-
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 Tka

-Walking around the FWE arena,with a cocky smirk,after just cut a promo,he sees all the crew workers and superstars walking by his way,he sees his Locker Room,and goes inside there-
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 TysonKidd

Backstage Interviewer//Mike Tenay:

-Walking around the FWE arena,with a microphone in his hand,searching a superstar to interview,since he's bored,he goes to the food court,and drinks a quick milshake,as he goes back to search someone to interview-
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 32b57798
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Christian, after seeing Tyson's promo, sits down in the hall.

Husky Harris is sitting in his locker room.

David Otunga is lifting weights in the gym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Good promo, JD. Love to see how the feud's heating up. And there is no RAW General Manager, though there are Creative Writers. Go to one of the CWs and talk to them.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Angelina Love walking down the hallway with a Coffee in hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

April. xx wrote:
When Sianny gets on, rp with her.. I'd love to see heat be built between Angelina and Trish.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
April. xx wrote:
When Sianny gets on, rp with her.. I'd love to see heat be built between Angelina and Trish.
Yeah I know I'm waiting for that
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm

What is this? Bushweek? I have AJ Styles! Not SP! I asked first, Mikel check the sign up thread, I asked for him. You accpeted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
What is this? Bushweek? I have AJ Styles! Not SP! I asked first, Mikel check the sign up thread, I asked for him. You accpeted it.
Ok... I see it now. Sorry for the confusion..
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Ok... I see it now. Sorry for the confusion..

Good, I will cut a promo very soon!!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

*The All-American American Jack Swagger comes out onto the stage, his hands wide. He's got a button up shirt and some slacks on, smiling a wide smile at the crowd.He starts to walk down the ramp, but at the bottom, he suddenly drops into a trio of push-ups as his pyro goes off. He rolls into the ring, and does a lap around the ring before grabbing a microphone.*

Jack Swagger: Ah finally, Jack Swagger is here in FWE!

*The crowd boos, but it does nothing to Jack's smile.*

Jack Swagger: I can understand that you are confused, that you don't know how to react to a truly talented individual like myself. I am a two-time championship collegiate wrestler! I have spent my entire life living and breathing what I do. Which is why you should all get used to the sound of the All-American American United States Champion.

*Jack smiles and lets the sound sink in as the crowd boos again.*

Jack Swagger: Because the first step the that name is this week, on FWE RAW! AJ Styles may have been born into acrobatics, and Husky may have been born into an eating disorder, but Jack Swagger was born into greatness. I don't care who stays to compete against me and who goes, but the result will be the same. I will be going to the next pay-per-view, and with my patented Ankle Lock I will snap their foot off, and I will be declared the FWE United...States...Champion!

*Jack poses in the ring as his music plays.*

Off: Open to Husky, AJ or an authority figure.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 pm

imma cuts a promo later
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*The All-American American Jack Swagger comes out onto the stage, his hands wide. He's got a button up shirt and some slacks on, smiling a wide smile at the crowd.He starts to walk down the ramp, but at the bottom, he suddenly drops into a trio of push-ups as his pyro goes off. He rolls into the ring, and does a lap around the ring before grabbing a microphone.*

Jack Swagger: Ah finally, Jack Swagger is here in FWE!

*The crowd boos, but it does nothing to Jack's smile.*

Jack Swagger: I can understand that you are confused, that you don't know how to react to a truly talented individual like myself. I am a two-time championship collegiate wrestler! I have spent my entire life living and breathing what I do. Which is why you should all get used to the sound of the All-American American United States Champion.

*Jack smiles and lets the sound sink in as the crowd boos again.*

Jack Swagger: Because the first step the that name is this week, on FWE RAW! AJ Styles may have been born into acrobatics, and Husky may have been born into an eating disorder, but Jack Swagger was born into greatness. I don't care who stays to compete against me and who goes, but the result will be the same. I will be going to the next pay-per-view, and with my patented Ankle Lock I will snap their foot off, and I will be declared the FWE United...States...Champion!

*Jack poses in the ring as his music plays.*

Off: Open to Husky, AJ or an authority figure.

(Get Ready to Fly booms out as the crowd goes insane as AJ Styles comes onto the stage, in his ring gear. He has mike in. He does his taunt before walking down the ramp. He just smiles at Jack who is staring at him. AJ enters the ring.)

"Jack Swagger, All Amercain ****? Am I right Jack? Yea I am right. But you say, you will beat me? Me?! AJ STYLES!? Jack, you are dead wrong. You will not beat, your not even in same god damn league as me. Never have Never will be. You say you are the next champ? Your wrong again. I am the next champ, I am a born champion, all this fans know I am. Hell come Raw, I will prove that by PINNING YOU! 1.2..3!!! But also, no one cares, that you are a All Amercain ok? It is old! Hell, I am not even scared of your ankle lock."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next