The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am

good show Marik
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones cunningly struts through the hallway, after his vile attack on Kevin Irvine earlier on Hardcore TV. Jones wonders why he used the 450 Splash, seeing as his two most used maneuvers from the top rope are the Omega Splash and the 630 Corkscrew - but nonetheless he is pleased with himself.

The same reason Surge was able to land wins with a Northern Lights Suplex...
Yeah haha I am just taking the piss.

Harry Jones promo in 1-5 days.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:02 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room consulting with Charlie Bernham and the other Chavs

Yusuf Ali Is in the gym
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:58 am

Cyrus Black is hanging around catering, having a cup of coffee and a shredded chicken sandwich. _____________ interrupts him.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Dan Maskell and the Chavs are playing cards in his locker room

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Neville sits in the hallway watching the monitors
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus sees Neville staring at the monitors and walks up without saying a word, seeing how long it takes Neville to notice he's there.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Cyrus T: Is He Alive? wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus sees Neville staring at the monitors and walks up without saying a word, seeing how long it takes Neville to notice he's there.

Neville reaches and grabs his water bottle, he then shakes up his orange flavoured powder and pours it in without noticing Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville reaches and grabs his water bottle, he then shakes up his orange flavoured powder and pours it in without noticing Cyrus

Cyrus holds in a chuckle while Neville mixes his fruity water. He takes a sip of coffee.

Cyrus Black: Wow, Lucker really handed Calloway's **** to him on a plate, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus holds in a chuckle while Neville mixes his fruity water. He takes a sip of coffee.

Cyrus Black: Wow, Lucker really handed Calloway's **** to him on a plate, didn't he?

Neville suddenly stops shaking the bottle and places it back down before turning to face him

"I was impressed, it takes real skill to pull off a win that quickly" he finally replies
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville suddenly stops shaking the bottle and places it back down before turning to face him

"I was impressed, it takes real skill to pull off a win that quickly" he finally replies

Cyrus Black: Lucker's always been a bit unstable. It doesn't surprise me one little bit. Long time no see, Neville. I see you've not changed one little bit.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: Lucker's always been a bit unstable. It doesn't surprise me one little bit. Long time no see, Neville. I see you've not changed one little bit.

"Nice to see you again as well Cyrus, You know me, I'm a fan of the saying "if its not broken, don't fix it"" he says amusedly
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Nice to see you again as well Cyrus, You know me, I'm a fan of the saying "if its not broken, don't fix it"" he says amusedly

Cyrus Black: True, but stealing another man's signature submission when your own moves can't get the job done...that tells me that there's something very broken about you. But, what do I know? Maybe you're just secretly a Cyrus Black mark after all.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black: True, but stealing another man's signature submission when your own moves can't get the job done...that tells me that there's something very broken about you. But, what do I know? Maybe you're just secretly a Cyrus Black mark after all.

"I'm a fan of poetic irony, ever since you left Casey's been talking about enough roads and winding paths to bore a city infastructure planner, I just felt it would be a fitting end to the match to show him that someone else can take your trademarks as well. Beating him with my moves wouldn't have been nearly as effective dramatically"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Cyrus Black: That so, Neville? Just a bit of poetic irony? That might explain part of it, but not all I'm afraid. How are those T-shirts selling?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Cyrus Black: That so, Neville? Just a bit of poetic irony? That might explain part of it, but not all I'm afraid. How are those T-shirts selling?

"I'm not selling them to the public, it would be cruel to sell shirts that will be outdated in no time, four, five, six to zero? I wouldn't burden my fans with having to buy new shirts every little while." he says before opening his water and taking a sip of it

"I'm certain my ankle lock could have forced Casey to tap out but really I like trying new things. you should study the tape, I did it better than you do if I say so myself"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"I'm not selling them to the public, it would be cruel to sell shirts that will be outdated in no time, four, five, six to zero? I wouldn't burden my fans with having to buy new shirts every little while." he says before opening his water and taking a sip of it

"I'm certain my ankle lock could have forced Casey to tap out but really I like trying new things. you should study the tape, I did it better than you do"

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: Better? I don't think so. But hold onto whatever delusions that'll keep you from wallowing in despair. After all, it's all you'll have until I eventually crush them beneath my heel.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"I'm certain my ankle lock could have forced Casey to tap out but really I like trying new things. you should study the tape, I did it better than you do"

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: Better? I don't think so. But hold onto whatever delusions that'll keep you from wallowing in despair. After all, it's all you'll have until I eventually crush them beneath my heel.

Neville smirks back

"I don't know, for being the unstoppable force you claim to be I've certainly done well for someone who irks you so often. Maybe its time to admit that the blueblood is actually a force to be reckoned with?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus smirks.

Neville smirks back

"I don't know, for being the unstoppable force you claim to be I've certainly done well for someone who irks you so often. Maybe its time to admit that the blueblood is actually a force to be reckoned with?"

Cyrus shakes his head

Cyrus Black: Admit it? What would be the point? My words, although they clearly carry more weight than some others around here, are simply words nonetheless. Sure, you might have done rather well for yourself, but in my mind it really doesn't matter. Because as good as you may be, the fact remains that you're little more than a worm or a rat. Talent you may possess...resolve, however, is another matter altogether. But do feel free to try and prove me wrong. I always did find such attempts to be amusing.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Neville stands up and faces Cyrus

"Good point, for all my proper rearing and training I'm very much like a rat.Willing to do anything to accomplish my goals and an all consuming force that sweeps across EFNW, good thing you're not standing in my way. Isn't it?" he says coldly before returning to his smirk
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"Good point, for all my proper rearing and training I'm very much like a rat.Willing to do anything to accomplish my goals and an all consuming force that sweeps across EFNW, good thing you're not standing in my way. Isn't it?" he says coldly before returning to his smirk

Cyrus smirks back.

Cyrus Black: Only one problem with that, Neville. Rats, for as deceptive and as voracious as they are, are easily exterminated. And in this business, rats may be able to carve out some semblence of success, but it takes a man to be a legend.

Cyrus then gets in Neville's face, never losing his smirk.

Cyrus Black: And as far as an "all-consuming force" is concerned...Neville, whatever it is that you are, it's not God or the Truth itself. You are nothing more than flesh, mind, and bone just like anybody else. But I am curious to find out what kind of man you have the ability to become if you can be one at all. I could show you...but to do that, I would end up having to break you. And as you are right now, it wouldn't be any fun for me.

Cyrus pats Neville condescendingly on the shoulder.

Cyrus Black: Good thing that you're not standing in my way, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus smirks back.

Cyrus Black: Only one problem with that, Neville. Rats, for as deceptive and as voracious as they are, are easily exterminated. And in this business, rats may be able to carve out some semblence of success, but it takes a man to be a legend.

Cyrus Black: And as far as an "all-consuming force" is concerned...Neville, whatever it is that you are, it's not God or the Truth itself. You are nothing more than flesh, mind, and bone just like anybody else. But I am curious to find out what kind of man you have the ability to become if you can be one at all. I could show you...but to do that, I would end up having to break you. And as you are right now, it wouldn't be any fun for me.

Neville shakes his head and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a mint "You're a little close, would you mind using this?"

He smirks at his comment before continuing to reply to Cyrus

"I look forward to meeting you again in the ring Cyrus, but history has a tendency to repeat itself and its already done so three times in a row. How many times will you have to lose to me before you realize that I'm someone you'd do better to respect?"

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus smirks back.

Neville shakes his head and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a mint "You're a little close, would you mind using this?"

"I look forward to meeting you again in the ring Cyrus, but history has a tendency to repeat itself and its already done so three times in a row. How many times will you have to lose to me before you realize that I'm someone you'd do better to respect?"

Cyrus chuckles as he grabs the mint and crushes it in his hand.

Cyrus Black: Any loss to you has been nothing but a minor speedbump in the past, and I have no reason to suspect that it'll be otherwise down the road. Yeah, the record books show that you've won against me, but you and I both know that those victories are rather insignificant in the broad scheme of things. Every time I've fought you, I've been underwhelmed, waiting for you to fight me like a man and prove that you're worth my respect instead of slithering away from conflict like a worm. You could be 100-1 against me, but until you straight-up defeat me, it'll never matter. But again, whatever delusion you need to feel safe and secure. Later.

Cyrus walks away.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus smirks back.

Cyrus Black: Any loss to you has been nothing but a minor speedbump in the past, and I have no reason to suspect that it'll be otherwise down the road. Yeah, the record books show that you've won against me, but you and I both know that those victories are rather insignificant in the broad scheme of things. Every time I've fought you, I've been underwhelmed, waiting for you to fight me like a man and prove that you're worth my respect instead of slithering away from conflict like a worm. You could be 100-1 against me, but until you straight-up defeat me, it'll never matter. But again, whatever delusion you need to feel safe and secure. Later.

Cyrus walks away.

And then Neville pulls out a knife and stabs Cyrus in the back...literally. Cyrus dies a horrible death on the floor. At his funeral, Neville romances his wife and Surge takes all his alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus smirks back.

Cyrus walks away.

And then Neville pulls out a knife and stabs Cyrus in the back...literally. Cyrus dies a horrible death on the floor. At his funeral, Neville romances his wife and Surge takes all his alcohol.

OFF: LOL. I find it funny that Cyrus gets shanked in almost every fed he's been in. Why is that, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next