The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Universal Booking League - Season 1

Go down 
+9
SP
Mesa
BEAST MODE
Jericho
Styles
JD
White guy
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 am

chatbox btw Johnny
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:01 am

BTW Adam, I guess you missed this on the previous thread, can I use dead legends? Like Eddie G and Chris B?
I understand completely if you say no.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:04 am

LWF have announced the signing of Lazer Tron (Hector Guerrero) to a contract. We wish him all the best in his time in LWF!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 am

God wrote:
RULES
1)Must provide a weekly show and at least a bi-monthly PPV
2)No show guidelines if its a 2 hour show don't have 16 matches
3)Each promotion can have 1 2-hour slot and 2 1-hour slots [secondary show and a development show]
4)No roster limit - stars are released if not used on TV for 45 days (inactive clause) [unless injured/suspended]
5)Development talents must be used on main TV show within 3 months are they are deemed inactive
6)If show is not PG, warnings must be given at start of show
7)Talent sharing is allowed
8)Trading is allowed
9)There will be a draft every 3 months
10)Inter-brand PPV's are accepted
11)As well as 12 PPV's you can have an additional 4 3-Hour Specials
12)Tournaments are allowed, although not all will be TUBL-Sponsored/Approved

You joke right?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:02 am

AEW signs these men to devoplment contrats..

Steve Corino
Shark Boy
Rob Terry
Jesse Neal
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 am

AEW would like Teddy Hart on their roster but as he is on GEW roster, Teddy Long has decided a Dual Contracts is the way to go. If GEW says yes GEW can use one of the AEW stars for their show, while AEW can use Teddy Hart. Sound Good?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:48 am

John (Phemenional Aussie) wrote:
AEW would like Teddy Hart on their roster but as he is on GEW roster, Teddy Long has decided a Dual Contracts is the way to go. If GEW says yes GEW can use one of the AEW stars for their show, while AEW can use Teddy Hart. Sound Good?

Usually GEW will not be interested in making dual contracts with other companies. However, in this specific offer, we see lots of potential of the AEW roster and Teddy Hart isn't apart of any of Paul Heyman's big plans so we would like to accept and take Jack Evans in exchange. GEW await the reply of AEW to see if they accept the terms of the deal.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 am

Do we get rated for our secondary show and development shows?
Are we allowed to create a Championship for our developmental talent?

Adam, would you mind adding/changing the following things.
Could I replace the North American Championship with the Television Championship please.
My secondary show will be on a Thursday and will be called WarZone
My developmental show will be on a Sunday (just before a PPV in some cases) and will be called Young Blood Rising.
My first PPV will be called EndGame (Sunday March 27th 9pm at a cost of $24.95)

GEW have also signed more developmental talent. They are:
Johnny Gargano
Munenori Sawa
Ricochet
Rich Swann

More Stables
Kings of Wrestling - Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli
The British Invasion - Doug Williams and Brutus Magnus
The Young Bucks - Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson

Also, I am willing to hear any trade from other players although that dosen't mean I will accept them.

Sorry about all this Adam. It's just things always need adding/adjusting when a booker first begins lol.

Last edited by Newsid on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:39 pm

WCW has come to terms with
Muhammad Hassan
We hope that he is given full opportunities here and that the "network" doesn't force us to release him like it happened in his previous employment
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Gloabal Elite Wrestling is proud to announce the signing of Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley and Vampiro.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Brian Kendrick and WCW have agreed to terms on a new contract
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Dan wrote:
Brian Kendrick and WCW have agreed to terms on a new contract

Damn! If I realised he was free I would have snapped him up ages ago. Mad ah well.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Newsid wrote:
Gloabal Elite Wrestling is proud to announce the signing of Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley and Vampiro.

GEW have also signed Father James Mitchell on a Managers Contarct.
He will be managing the also recently signed Vampiro.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Any updates missing?

Draft every four months.
No duplication Mikel.
Secondary and Dev. shows wont be graded. But wont be overlooked in terms of storylines.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Newsid wrote:
Too late,I got Lesnar and Lashley first Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Newsid wrote:
John (Phemenional Aussie) wrote:

Usually GEW will not be interested in making dual contracts with other companies. However, in this specific offer, we see lots of potential of the AEW roster and Teddy Hart isn't apart of any of Paul Heyman's big plans so we would like to accept and take Jack Evans in exchange. GEW await the reply of AEW to see if they accept the terms of the deal.

(Teddy Long has talked with members of AEW roster many have agreed with the terms. So AEW does accepted the deal. AEW hopes Teddy Hart will injoy the time he has with AEW and AEW hopes Jack Evans will enjoy his time with GEW.)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:19 pm

God wrote:
Any updates missing?

Draft every four months.
No duplication Mikel.
Secondary and Dev. shows wont be graded. But wont be overlooked in terms of storylines.

YES!! My tag teams and factions and my second show and my PPV, theme music for both!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 am

JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Too late,I got Lesnar and Lashley first Razz

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:38 am

Are we allowed to have a championship on our development show?
If so can you add the "Young Blood Rising Championship" to my post.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 pm

ACW creative have decided to take a slightly different route than originally planned and there is set to be an influx of talent released. They have also revealed Declaration of War is being put back a week to April 3rd and have stated there will be a Money in the Bank and an Elimination Chamber match to hopefully get a big buyrate for their inaugural PPV. There is also expected to be a show and championship scraped. More to come.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Adam, why don't you rate the secondary show and development shows out of 50 or sometihng? This way it gives people a better chance of earning points and means people will need to put some effort into these shows?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Newsid wrote:
Adam, why don't you rate the secondary show and development shows out of 50 or sometihng? This way it gives people a better chance of earning points and means people will need to put some effort into these shows?
I'm not planning to do a Development Show :/
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:13 pm

ADAM!
My shows might not be up on Tuesdays the next couple of weeks because I won't be on the computer a hell of a lot due to personal reasons. I'll try to get them up on Tuesdays tho!

And you needa answer my questions!
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm

SMW News:

SMW is inviting any General Manager to attend SMW's first Pay-Per-View Living Hell,we will be very pleased whoever accepts it.

SMW has changed Letterbomb days,it will now be held on Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:18 pm

JD wrote:
SMW News:

SMW is inviting any General Manager to attend SMW's first Pay-Per-View Living Hell,we will be very pleased whoever accepts it.

SMW has changed Letterbomb days,it will now be held on Thursdays.

Paul Heyman would be happy to attend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Universal Booking League - Season 1
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next